Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

On 1/27/2021 at 7:58 PM, hesselink said:

Romagnoli or Lucas H
Malang Sarr or Demiral
SMS + Theo H or Vinicius Junior + Klostermann + Chukwueze (I am looking to create a strong XI)

BOLD - my players
 

1. Romagnoli (it was a close call though). 😀

2. Demiral: He will surely get more game-time at Juve. He has been linked with a move to the PL. 

3. The Duo will certainly give you more stregth than the trio. 

21 hours ago, JJH4rman said:

Goes Rodrygo or Calvert Lewin?

I beleive Goes Rodrygo is the better of the two Brazilans 🇧🇷 at Real Madrid.

Although I can't take anything away from C.Lewin - he's certainly stepped up his game under Carlo...If it's an out an out CF you need then go for Calvert Lewin instead. 🙂

20 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Strakosha or E Mendy? long term view please. If mendy how much would you rate is his peak?

thanks

Édouard Mendy (28, 89).

if Chelsea and Mendy don't improve = 90 

If Edouard Mendy keeps improving along with Chelsea = 92-93

If Chelsea do improve (but Mendy remains average) = 90-91

Mendy has more apps than Strakosha (25, 90) this season, yet they have a similar-ish overall performance rating. 

E.Mendy is also playing for a better team, which has a higher squad cap. 

19 hours ago, Cdog said:

Ollie Watkins of Eddie knekitah?

who has the highest potential?

Eddie Nketiah is not first team material (yet). 

18 hours ago, Lost soul said:

R. Cherki OR any two among Y. Pino, Telles Magno, Adil Aouchiche, which is better long term?

 

The talent is certainly there for all to see. However (at 17 years young) he, (you and we) will have to be patient till more game time comes Rayan Cherki's way.

18 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

saelemaekers + darwin nunez + 7m or pedri

He's quickly become a very important and influential player for Barcelona this season (and hopefully will be for many seasons to come). ☺

He's learning well from Messi, just as Messi once learnt (and improved) from R10's influence. 

17 hours ago, Tibi said:

Meslier + Kaio Jorge or Suat Serdar(mine) ?

 

12 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

I have de Ligt and Upamecano, I also have Bastoni and Koundé so it'a good idea selling Tapsoba for promoting Wesley Fofana.

Siiiiiii! 

12 hours ago, PaulC said:

I bid 14 million for Reece James, it went up, and they still didn't accept the offer but they didn't cancel it either, should I wait or just bid 20?

🤔 Talk about unfortunate timing.

I suppose If it's a CGW and Reece James is one of the only young decent RB's out there, who's addition your team could do with - then certainly bid 20 Million. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay guys.

Really need some help here as I’m trying to build a squad here that I got in the 10th season of a very CGW in which all the other 79 managers are active and almost all players have been picked up. I’m managing Genoa who is in the 4th division and I decided to take some drastic measures in order to better the future of my team.

I have decided to sell my best player in the team (both in terms of real life play and SM rating wise) Vladimir Darida.

I’ve received the below offers for him but I’m quite confused now because if I mess up here it could my team’s downfall in the future & vice versa. 
 

1. Ovie Ejaria plus Arnaud Lusamba/Nazariy Rusyn/Ryan Porteous/Mamadou Fofana plus Xavier Chavalerin/Ante Budimir plus cash

2. Balotelli/Chuba Akpom/Antonio La Gumina/ Emanuele Ndoj plus Pieter Gerkens plus Cash

3. Gil Dias/Elias Cobbaut/Niclas Bergmark/Mirko Topic plus Hugo Souza plus Kevin Mbabu(maybe)/Mark Noble/Fabio Borini/Juan Cazares

Sorry for the long post. Appreciate a lot to Anyone who helps me out here.

Cheers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Moranes said:

Classify these players please..

Youssef en nesyri - rafael Leao - Yusuf yazici - alexander isak

Rafael Leao, En Nesryi, Yazici, Isak

16 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Okay guys.

Really need some help here as I’m trying to build a squad here that I got in the 10th season of a very CGW in which all the other 79 managers are active and almost all players have been picked up. I’m managing Genoa who is in the 4th division and I decided to take some drastic measures in order to better the future of my team.

I have decided to sell my best player in the team (both in terms of real life play and SM rating wise) Vladimir Darida.

I’ve received the below offers for him but I’m quite confused now because if I mess up here it could my team’s downfall in the future & vice versa. 
 

1. Ovie Ejaria plus Arnaud Lusamba/Nazariy Rusyn/Ryan Porteous/Mamadou Fofana plus Xavier Chavalerin/Ante Budimir plus cash

2. Balotelli/Chuba Akpom/Antonio La Gumina/ Emanuele Ndoj plus Pieter Gerkens plus Cash

3. Gil Dias/Elias Cobbaut/Niclas Bergmark/Mirko Topic plus Hugo Souza plus Kevin Mbabu(maybe)/Mark Noble/Fabio Borini/Juan Cazares

Sorry for the long post. Appreciate a lot to Anyone who helps me out here.

Cheers.

Not sure to be honest maybe the 3rd one with Hugo Souza, Mbabu and Dias

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So SILVA keeps his 93? Why? Because his last two games were good and he got a goal and an assist? I'm sorry, but if he deserves a 93, then surely SMS does too. Okay City are looking likely to win the EPL, but it's hardly because of SILVA's contribution. SMS has 6 man of the match performances in Serie A this season, 4 goals and 5 assists from 16 starts. SILVA has no man of the match performances in the EPL, 1 goal and 1 assist from 11 starts (playing in a more attacking position than SMS). His only standout performance was against Birmingham in the FA Cup. Something is definitely broken here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (29/01/21)

Hello guys back with another report, 9 pages this morning and more teams edited from Singapore but apart from that mainly transfers updates.

Interesting player I noticed among the edits is Josh Doig who has been Hibernian’s first choice LB this season with 17 games played and over 1000 minutes.

Prediction - 70 -> 76+

Singapore 🇸🇬 

Lion City Sailors - 4
Hougang United - 5
Albirex Niigata Singapore - 1
Balestier Khalsa - 3
Warriors FC - 1
Tanjong Pagar United - 5
Tampines Rovers - 3

Spain 🇪🇸 (Lower leagues)

Salamanca CF - 7
Real Zaragoza - 1
Algeciras CF - 2
CD Castellon - 1
RC Deportivo - 1

Austria 🇦🇹 

FC Wacker Innsbruck - 5
LASK Linz - 1
RB Salzburg - 1
TSV Hartberg - 1

Couple of transfer edits

Marley Ake - Juventus
Yannick Bolasie - Middlesbrough (Loan)

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Peter Dobbin said:

I am desperate for defenders as all the 90 plus defenders are tied up.

i am trying to bring the best young defenders in the 70 and 80 ratings for future.

Who do you think are the best ones to bring in so I can compare?

 

 

Sinaly Diomande, Teden Mengi, Nuno Mendes, Lenny Lacroix, Leon King, Morato, Eduardo Quaresma, Devyne Rensch, Emin Bayram, Bruno Amione, Brandon Soppy, Billy Koumetio, Arrey-Mbi, Natan.

23 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

So SILVA keeps his 93? Why? Because his last two games were good and he got a goal and an assist? I'm sorry, but if he deserves a 93, then surely SMS does too. Okay City are looking likely to win the EPL, but it's hardly because of SILVA's contribution. SMS has 6 man of the match performances in Serie A this season, 4 goals and 5 assists from 16 starts. SILVA has no man of the match performances in the EPL, 1 goal and 1 assist from 11 starts (playing in a more attacking position than SMS). His only standout performance was against Birmingham in the FA Cup. Something is definitely broken here.

Bro is this because you sold him 😉😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Hi everyone! I have a question for you: if a players takes over at 60th minute, is this considered as AN appearence in terms of concerns or does he need to play the full game? 

Used substitutes get half an appearance; it doesn't matter when they come on. Starters get a whole appearance, whether they get subbed off or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My midfield is rammed. SMS, N'DOMBELE, VAN DE BEEK, VALVERDE, PARTEY, KOVACIC (plus MARQUINHOS if I really need to play him there).

I only usually play two in midfield and the rest of my squad is very good, so I have been thinking of selling KOVACIC for a younger future prospect.

I have been offered LAMPTEY + cash for KOVACIC. Good deal?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sell one from Mount or Aouar? I'm thinking Mount as Aouar would really need a move to rise. 

 

Mbappe to hit 96 anytime soon? I can either save up for Mbappe by selling Mahrez and Mount/Aouar, or I can sell them anyway and buy Pedri, Bellingham, Wirtz etc and buy Mbappe in a season or three. 

 

Very uncompetitive GW

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

My midfield is rammed. SMS, N'DOMBELE, VAN DE BEEK, VALVERDE, PARTEY, KOVACIC (plus MARQUINHOS if I really need to play him there).

I only usually play two in midfield and the rest of my squad is very good, so I have been thinking of selling KOVACIC for a younger future prospect.

I have been offered LAMPTEY + cash for KOVACIC. Good deal?

I’d honestly sell Van De Beek, he’s never going to get adequate game time while he’s at United, clear to see now that VDB wasn’t an Ole signing.

Also if Ole thinks VDB can only play in CAM/Bruno’s role then VDB stands no chance at United in the future.

2 minutes ago, TomDeakin said:

Sell one from Mount or Aouar? I'm thinking Mount as Aouar would really need a move to rise. 

 

Mbappe to hit 96 anytime soon? I can either save up for Mbappe by selling Mahrez and Mount/Aouar, or I can sell them anyway and buy Pedri, Bellingham, Wirtz etc and buy Mbappe in a season or three. 

 

Very uncompetitive GW

 

Yeah you are right, be interesting to see how much Tuchel rates Mount, started on the bench for the first time this season against Wolves the other night. Aouar like you say needs a move.

Either way I would buy Wirtz, Pedri and Bellingham first then Mbappe in a few seasons. Unless PSG win the UCL I don’t see Mbappe reaching 96 anytime soon.

1 minute ago, topofthebilly said:

Are manchester united and liverpool fully done now ? Or still small chance of seeing henderson and wan-bissaka rise tomorrow .

Liverpool finished, Manchester United might still have tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...