• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Toby S said:

You have to wonder what it takes for Henderson to get a 93 😵

Has to be knighted by the Queen I think

19 minutes ago, vinnylow said:

Do you think man City & Man United are done seems a bit rushed didn't think they'd finish till Sunday morning 

Man City I believe is done not sure about Man United, could be more tomorrow.

SM might go back to review the odd player after the review like they did with Bayern but that’s not guaranteed.

On 12/8/2020 at 5:48 PM, Sir Rahul said:

While I don't add loanees to my predictions, they're usually done along with the big clubs. So here are some preds for the Big 6 English clubs loanees (including those at big 5 leagues):

Manchester United:

• James Garner +2 to 78- yes
  • Tahith Chong +2 to 82
  • Dylan Levitt +2 to 75
  • Aliou Traore +2 to 75
  • Matej Kovar +2 to 75

Manchester City:

• Yan Couto +3 to 73- yes
  • Gavin Bazunu +3 to 73- yes
  • Jose Angelino +1 to 89- +2 to 90
  • Yangel Herrera +1 to 87- +2 to 88
  • Jack Harrison +2 to 86- +1 to 85
  • Lukas Nmecha +1 to 83- +2 to 84
  • Pablo Moreno +6 to 73- +8 to 75
  • Pedro Porro +1 to 86
  • Ko Itakura +2 to 82
  • Issa Kabore +2 to 80
  • Ryotaro Meshino +2 to 80
  • Eric Palmer-Brown +2 to 80
  • Ivan Ilic +2 to 80
  • Luke Bolton +1 to 78
  • Lewis Fiorini +1 to 73

Liverpool:

• Adam Lewis +3 to 73- yes
  • Taiwo Awoniyi +2 to 84- +1 to 83
  • Harvey Elliott +2 to 78- +6 to 82
  • Morgan Boyes +2 to 80

Tottenham:

• Oliver Skipp +2 to 80- +4 to 82
  • Timothy Eyoma +2 to 75- +4 to 77
  • Ryan Sessegnon +1 to 86
  • Kazaiah Sterling +2 to 75
  • Shilow Tracey +3 to 70
  • Joshua Oluwayemi +3 to 68

Parrott +1 to 78

Chelsea:

• Ethan Ampadu +2 to 82- yes
  • Ian Maatsen +3 to 70- yes
  • Luke McCormick +3 to 70- yes
  • Marc Guehi +2 to 80- +4 to 82
  • Ike Ugbo +2 to 78- +4 to 80
  • Armando Broja +4 to 77- +5 to 78
  • Conor Gallagher +2 to 85
  • Matt Miazga +1 to 84
  • Juan Familia-Castillo +1 to 77
  • Jon Russell +3 to 73
  • Jamie Cumming +3 to 73
  • Tariq Uwakwe +3 to 73
  • Nathan Baxter +1 to 73

Arsenal:

• Daniel Ballard +2 to 75- yes
  • Mark McGuinness +3 to 73- yes
  • Trae Coyle +3 to 73- yes
  • Matt Smith +3 to 73- yes
  • Harry Clarke +3 to 68- yes
  • Ben Sheaf +2 to 80
  • Zech Medley +2 to 75
  • James Olayinka +3 to 70

John-Jules +3 to 73

On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE (+ Big Six Loanees)

Man Utd:

Shaw +1 to 90- yes

McTominay +1 to 89- yes

Lingard -1 to 88- yes

Fernandes +1 to 93- +2 to 94

Greenwood +1 to 88

Romero -1 to 87

Tuanzebe +2 to 85

Williams +1 to 85

Diallo +3 to 76

Garner +2 to 78

Man City:

Aguero -1 to 94- yes

Dias +1 to 91- yes

Torres +1 to 90- yes

Foden +1 to 88- +2 to 89

Delap +5 to 75- +6 to 76

Silva -1 to 92

Garcia +1 to 86

Doyle +2 to 75

Palmer +3 to 73

Nmecha +2 to 84

Moreno +8 to 75

Couto +3 to 73

Bazunu +3 to 73

Liverpool:

Jota +1 to 90- yes

Neco Williams +2 to 82- yes

Phillips +2 to 80- yes

Jones +4 to 84- +5 to 85

Rhys Williams +5 to 78- +7 to 80

Kelleher +4 to 80- +2 to 78

Henderson +1 to 93nope

Cain +5 to 70- nope

Clarkson +5 to 70- nope

Milner -1 to 90

Adrian -1 to 86

Elliott +6 to 82

Lewis +3 to 73

Not surprised by Henderson missing out again, though he deserved it. Why has Milner dropped?

Good for City.

Good for United so far too though a few more changes are needed imo.

6 hours ago, Moranes said:

Classify these players please..

Youssef en nesyri - rafael Leao - Yusuf yazici - alexander isak

Leao, En Nesyri, Isak, Yazici

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Okay guys.

Really need some help here as I’m trying to build a squad here that I got in the 10th season of a very CGW in which all the other 79 managers are active and almost all players have been picked up. I’m managing Genoa who is in the 4th division and I decided to take some drastic measures in order to better the future of my team.

I have decided to sell my best player in the team (both in terms of real life play and SM rating wise) Vladimir Darida.

I’ve received the below offers for him but I’m quite confused now because if I mess up here it could my team’s downfall in the future & vice versa. 

1. Ovie Ejaria plus Arnaud Lusamba/Nazariy Rusyn/Ryan Porteous/Mamadou Fofana plus Xavier Chavalerin/Ante Budimir plus cash

2. Balotelli/Chuba Akpom/Antonio La Gumina/ Emanuele Ndoj plus Pieter Gerkens plus Cash

3. Gil Dias/Elias Cobbaut/Niclas Bergmark/Mirko Topic plus Hugo Souza plus Kevin Mbabu(maybe)/Mark Noble/Fabio Borini/Juan Cazares

Sorry for the long post. Appreciate a lot to Anyone who helps me out here.

Cheers.

That's a lot of options. Not a lot of quality here tbh. maybe Souza, Dias and Mbabu.

3 hours ago, juve_tg said:

I think that it's shame that Modric has lower rating than Bruno Fernandes. Modric deserve at least 95.

It's a pointless comparison mate, Modric is eight years older for starters. Should still be 94 arguably but it is what it is.

3 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

So SILVA keeps his 93? Why? Because his last two games were good and he got a goal and an assist? I'm sorry, but if he deserves a 93, then surely SMS does too. Okay City are looking likely to win the EPL, but it's hardly because of SILVA's contribution. SMS has 6 man of the match performances in Serie A this season, 4 goals and 5 assists from 16 starts. SILVA has no man of the match performances in the EPL, 1 goal and 1 assist from 11 starts (playing in a more attacking position than SMS). His only standout performance was against Birmingham in the FA Cup. Something is definitely broken here.

I suppose they will look at his situation in the summer, he timed his mini-resurgence well to save his 93

3 hours ago, spark said:

Yes Fernandes, good value in him now, 

Surprised some of the UTD young ones didnt get a rise 

Tomorrow

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (29/01/21)

Hello guys back with another report, 9 pages this morning and more teams edited from Singapore but apart from that mainly transfers updates.

Interesting player I noticed among the edits is Josh Doig who has been Hibernian’s first choice LB this season with 17 games played and over 1000 minutes.

Prediction - 70 -> 76+

Singapore 🇸🇬 

Lion City Sailors - 4
Hougang United - 5
Albirex Niigata Singapore - 1
Balestier Khalsa - 3
Warriors FC - 1
Tanjong Pagar United - 5
Tampines Rovers - 3

Spain 🇪🇸 (Lower leagues)

Salamanca CF - 7
Real Zaragoza - 1
Algeciras CF - 2
CD Castellon - 1
RC Deportivo - 1

Austria 🇦🇹 

FC Wacker Innsbruck - 5
LASK Linz - 1
RB Salzburg - 1
TSV Hartberg - 1

Couple of transfer edits

Marley Ake - Juventus
Yannick Bolasie - Middlesbrough (Loan)

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😊

Sorry all for initiating the SG edits 😂

3 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Hi everyone! I have a question for you: if a players takes over at 60th minute, is this considered as AN appearence in terms of concerns or does he need to play the full game? 

Not sure

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

My midfield is rammed. SMS, N'DOMBELE, VAN DE BEEK, VALVERDE, PARTEY, KOVACIC (plus MARQUINHOS if I really need to play him there).

I only usually play two in midfield and the rest of my squad is very good, so I have been thinking of selling KOVACIC for a younger future prospect.

I have been offered LAMPTEY + cash for KOVACIC. Good deal?

Yeah good deal, cannot see Kovacic getting 92

2 hours ago, Patron said:

I’m a little bit disappointed... I was expecting 87/88 to Curtis Jones! 😂 The guy that make this review must be a huge Liverpool fan! 

Haha

1 hour ago, TomDeakin said:

Sell one from Mount or Aouar? I'm thinking Mount as Aouar would really need a move to rise. 

Mbappe to hit 96 anytime soon? I can either save up for Mbappe by selling Mahrez and Mount/Aouar, or I can sell them anyway and buy Pedri, Bellingham, Wirtz etc and buy Mbappe in a season or three. 

Very uncompetitive GW

Sell Mount

Mbappe has not hit his standards this season so I don't think so, but with SM you never know, if PSG win CL he'll get it I guess

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Are manchester united and liverpool fully done now ? Or still small chance of seeing henderson and wan-bissaka rise tomorrow .

United tomorrow too. Hendo has missed out, AWB is fine at 90.

1 hour ago, Toby S said:

You have to wonder what it takes for Henderson to get a 93 😵

Yeah, sad for owners of Hendo

1 hour ago, vinnylow said:

Do you think man City & Man United are done seems a bit rushed didn't think they'd finish till Sunday morning 

Perhaps a bit more tomorrow and day after.

Rises for a lot of youngsters today too. Expect similar random rises for youngsters in the coming weeks.

Gabriel Sara +10 to 83

Christos Tzolis +3 to 83

Gonzalo Mastriani +4 to 82 (not a youngster but a random one)

Yuri Alberto +4 to 80

Alejandro Frances +4 to 80

Matthew Hoppe +10 to 75 - was somehow missed in the original review.

22 hours ago, Tibi said:

Meslier + Kaio Jorge or Suat Serdar(mine) ?

Duo

17 hours ago, PaulC said:

I bid 14 million for Reece James, it went up, and they still didn't accept the offer but they didn't cancel it either, should I wait or just bid 20?

It will be cancelled, so cancel it yourself and re-bid if u still want at the increased price.

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Are manchester united and liverpool fully done now ? Or still small chance of seeing henderson and wan-bissaka rise tomorrow .

Still a chance

1 hour ago, vinnylow said:

Still a chance

Just been told on Discord that by mid February the second division in England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France will be reviewed.

Also Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium and Turkey should also be reviewed or in the process.

So buy your risers now guys!!!

Edited by Kieran_S91
Spelling
2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I’d honestly sell Van De Beek, he’s never going to get adequate game time while he’s at United, clear to see now that VDB wasn’t an Ole signing.

Also if Ole thinks VDB can only play in CAM/Bruno’s role then VDB stands no chance at United in the future.

Hmmmm, considering this, I might try and trade VAN DE BEEK and O' DEMBELE (who is also surplus to requirements and not getting any game time in my team) together for either UPAMECANO, FELIX, HAVERTZ, A. DAVIES, F. TORRES or FODEN.

Any of these players wouldn't be worth the trade?

38 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Rises for a lot of youngsters today too. Expect similar random rises for youngsters in the coming weeks.

Gabriel Sara +10 to 83

Christos Tzolis +3 to 83

Gonzalo Mastriani +4 to 82 (not a youngster but a random one)

Yuri Alberto +4 to 80

Alejandro Frances +4 to 80

Matthew Hoppe +10 to 75 - was somehow missed in the original review.

Hoppe was only added to the database early December and he'd only played about 90mins of football, so no surprise he was omitted from the Bundesliga review just a couple of weeks later. Nice rise now though, especially as I managed to pick him up for £24k :)

11 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Just been told on Discord that by mid February the second division in England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France will be reviewed.

Also Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium and Turkey should also be reviewed or in the process.

So by your risers now guys!!!

That's an odd decision...the second tiers were only reviewed in September. I don't think they warrant bi-annual reviews! Those other leagues are due though, so that's positive. Thanks for the update.

Spreadsheet Review Premiership

Result-Sp-Sht-Prem-Chels-Everto1.png

Michael Keane is a bad miss, he has played really well for Everton. Mina I can understand as SM have never liked him. Mason Holgate another where I think they have taken performances into consideration and credited "the Injury minutes" as also with Jota at Liverpool.

I believe if Chelsea weren't in a lowly 8th position Tammy Abraham would likely have got his 90.

More Spreadsheet Clubs Results later this afternoon.... Cheers Socca 😀 

Edit: Sorry didn't notice Chelsea 0 to 12, should obviously be all zero's 😵😖

26 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Hmmmm, considering this, I might try and trade VAN DE BEEK and O' DEMBELE (who is also surplus to requirements and not getting any game time in my team) together for either UPAMECANO, FELIX, HAVERTZ, A. DAVIES, F. TORRES or FODEN.

Not sure but I think Felix is the best option but they are all good options in my opinion.

18 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

That's an odd decision...the second tiers were only reviewed in September. I don't think they warrant bi-annual reviews! Those other leagues are due though, so that's positive. Thanks for the update.

Agreed, I’m more intrigued to see how they’re going to review all these leagues in 2/3 weeks.

38 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Upamecano wanted by just about every team i think which is good for him, I think Felix can get 92 if Atleti win the league and he carries on his form, Foden 90 by the end of the season if he carries on, Davies will get a 92 i imagine. We need to see if havertz starts to perform under Tuchel and Ferran torres is a v good player too.

All V good options, I'd take any of them to be fair - Probably edge felix, or davies if you want to be set for life for a LB...

58 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I would have thought henderson would get dc position added too .. .

I still think they might go back and correct , same as they did with bayern before .

Yeah

54 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Bit of a strange question....How many teams will I be allowed to keep when my Gold membership (bought for me a year ago) runs out? I assume I will have to quit teams ?

thanks

Not sure

48 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

Hoppe was only added to the database early December and he'd only played about 90mins of football, so no surprise he was omitted from the Bundesliga review just a couple of weeks later. Nice rise now though, especially as I managed to pick him up for £24k :)

Fair enough :) 

45 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

Might be a skim-through like in September, they were not detailed reviews

15 minutes ago, Tibi said:

Who has the highest potential out of these players?    I can only buy 4.

Enzo Le Fee

Gourna-Douath

Luca Netz

Maurits Kjaergaard

Luca Oyen

Lenny Lacroix

Alejandro Frances

Thanks.

Not too sure