• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

I could use 3x 88 rated players , who will rise in the coming 2 months . I guess that means 3 people who have 88 now and will be able to rise to 89 during either Netherlands , Belgium , Portugal , Brazil , Turkey .

It will not be easy as 89 is already very high rated in these leagues , I know .

All tips are welcome :)

(Need them in order to be able to loan out 87 rated players right now ...)

1 minute ago, topofthebilly said:

I could use 3x 88 rated players , who will rise in the coming 2 months . I guess that means 3 people who have 88 now and will be able to rise to 89 during either Netherlands , Belgium , Portugal , Brazil , Turkey .

It will not be easy as 89 is already very high rated in these leagues , I know .

In Portugal, I can suggest Coates, Vlachodimos, Pires. 

Belgium I cannot see anybody getting 89, there are only 5 87+ currently in the league, Dost, Mignolet, Vanaken are not rising, Vormer unlikely to get 88, Denswil more likely to rise.

Netherlands, Koopmeiners may have an outside chance of 89 like Dumfries last year. +2. 

Brazil, not too sure yet.

Turkey, I did my predictions today, cannot see any 88 getting 89. It's not a high-rated league anymore with a lot of youngsters/low-rated players getting a lot of minutes. 6 88s, 5 89s and a 90 in the league - all are 28+ in age, I have 7 of them predicted to drop.

17 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Stones or Soyuncu?

I think both have similar SM rating trajectory. Would like to know other opinions.

Stones for sure. Him and Dias have struck up a really good partnership, plus Stones will have a higher ceiling at City if he continues to be first choice.

6 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Rahul mentioned some good choices, I think Koopmeiners is a great option and a future 90+ 

8 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

I have players 89-91 who will develop concerns if not played.

Will it help if I loan them out? Or does this just add "loan concerns" too?

I am fairly sure that players with the concern saying "concerned about his lack of games" , means the lack of games playing for his main club .
Getting minutes while loaned out does not do anything positive for this concern .

However , loaning them out might postspone/delay this concern (never tested myself) . 

Having the loaned out concern is not a big deal . Once you recall a player he loses that concern .

Spreadsheet Results Premiership

Result-Sp-Sht-Premiership-Leic-Liverp01.

I'm really happy SM gave Jota his deserved rise. About a month ago I suggested SM would credit his lack of minutes due to Injury and do just that. I hope I said he was an "ideal candidate" for this action as if I didn't that was what I've been thinking since he got inured. 

I would be really pleased to have to re-do the Liverpool table tomorrow because SM had at last given Henderson his justified rise. He has been Liverpoool's Captain and to me he is always there urging on his "Troops" time & time again. Throughout Liverpool's great run he seemed able to lift the side to greater and greater efforts. A true Liverpool inspiration and it would be a travesty if SM don't recognise it, even at this late Stage. I can hear Hendo shouting ... "SM YOU can do it too!!!" "Come on Eileen!" ... I mean erhh... "Come on SM!" 😀

1 hour ago, The punch said:

stones !!

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Stones for sure. Him and Dias have struck up a really good partnership, plus Stones will have a higher ceiling at City if he continues to be first choice.

Rahul mentioned some good choices, I think Koopmeiners is a great option and a future 90+ 

1 hour ago, Toby S said:

Fil Poden

Stones atm

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Stones atm

Now Stones = Soyuncu+C. Jones?

56 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

I have players 89-91 who will develop concerns if not played.

Will it help if I loan them out? Or does this just add "loan concerns" too?

May end up getting loan concerns - though I'm sure both are separate concerns. Not too sure...

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Duo

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Just been told on Discord that by mid February the second division in England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France will be reviewed.

Also Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium and Turkey should also be reviewed or in the process.

So buy your risers now guys!!!

My preds for Netherlands, Portugal, Belgium and Turkey are all done.

44 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Duo

14 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Lainer or Celik to reach 90 quicker? 

Lainer

13 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

My preds for Netherlands, Portugal, Belgium and Turkey are all done.

Madueke got +4 on the 30th December, do you still think he will get another +4?

5 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Bit of a strange question....How many teams will I be allowed to keep when my Gold membership (bought for me a year ago) runs out? I assume I will have to quit teams ?

thanks

It used to be the case that you would automatically revert to the clubs you had before you bought Gold, and have no choice which to keep. I have no idea whether this was ever changed. If you have passed a milestone during the Gold membership (I don't even know what the milestones are, and was always taken by surprise when given the option to take a new club) I doubt that this will attach itself to one of your clubs, but I might be wrong. So if you have passed a milestone I suspect you would find yourself with the clubs you had before Gold and the option to start a new one.

If you can remember how many clubs you had, you might be able to pick your favourite ones and dump the others before it runs out. I have no idea whether this would backfire or not. You might end up with none of them.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. :)

Edit: If any of your favourites are in Gold gameworlds, you will lose those whatever you do.