• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Quick question. Myself and another in the GW have made offers for an external player. We've both offered max, and both are part exchanges. How will this be decided? Will the ratings of the players we are offering be taken into account or will it just be random as both offers are of the same value? Thanks. 

This game is all about rolling dice , o and also a little bit of soccer .

So my answer is : Random 

1 hour ago, The punch said:

kane or haaland ?

Haaland

1 hour ago, sharkdan said:

Can you rank these players? 

1) Lozano, Calvert-Lewin, Jota, Ferran Torres 

2) Valverde, Kessie, Aouar, Locatelli, Pellegrini

Jota, Torres, Calvert-Lewin, Lozano.

Valverde, Aouar/Locatelli, Kessie, Pellegrini

17 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, do you know something about Bernardo Natan (Flamengo, 19 years old)?

Should i buy him?

Thanks! 😊

Definitely buy him 😁

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

Is it just top 4 teams you've done for Netherlands?

Yeah it's too much effort to predict for every single time, I used to do it but now that I have more posts to manage here I can't do them all

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Duo

Lainer

Madueke got +4 on the 30th December, do you still think he will get another +4?

I think he could, at least 83

1 hour ago, The punch said:

kane or haaland ?

Haaland 

1 hour ago, sharkdan said:

Jota, Ferran, DCL, Lozano

Valverde, Aouar, Locatelli, Kessie, Pellegrini

1 hour ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Quick question. Myself and another in the GW have made offers for an external player. We've both offered max, and both are part exchanges. How will this be decided? Will the ratings of the players we are offering be taken into account or will it just be random as both offers are of the same value? Thanks. 

Random

33 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, do you know something about Bernardo Natan (Flamengo, 19 years old)?

Should i buy him?

Thanks! 😊

No idea

16 hours ago, Moranes said:

Classify these players please..

Youssef en nesyri - rafael Leao - Yusuf yazici - alexander isak

Youssef En Nesyri, Yusuf Yazici, Rafael Leo then Alexander Isak. 

13 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Okay guys.

Really need some help here as I’m trying to build a squad here that I got in the 10th season of a very CGW in which all the other 79 managers are active and almost all players have been picked up. I’m managing Genoa who is in the 4th division and I decided to take some drastic measures in order to better the future of my team.

I have decided to sell my best player in the team (both in terms of real life play and SM rating wise) Vladimir Darida.

I’ve received the below offers for him but I’m quite confused now because if I mess up here it could my team’s downfall in the future & vice versa. 

1. Ovie Ejaria plus Arnaud Lusamba/Nazariy Rusyn/Ryan Porteous/Mamadou Fofana plus Xavier Chavalerin/Ante Budimir plus cash

2. Balotelli/Chuba Akpom/Antonio La Gumina/ Emanuele Ndoj plus Pieter Gerkens plus Cash

3. Gil Dias/Elias Cobbaut/Niclas Bergmark/Mirko Topic plus Hugo Souza plus Kevin Mbabu(maybe)/Mark Noble/Fabio Borini/Juan Cazares

Sorry for the long post. Appreciate a lot to Anyone who helps me out here.

Cheers.

Your question is slightly 😕 confusing, yet I think I get it: Go for Gil Dias (24, 85) + Juan Cazares (27, 87).

I must admit I hardly know any of these giocatoris. Although these two should be decent mid term options in a very competitive GW. 

13 hours ago, Peter Dobbin said:

I am desperate for defenders as all the 90 plus defenders are tied up.

i am trying to bring the best young defenders in the 70 and 80 ratings for future.

Who do you think are the best ones to bring in so I can compare?

Kieran answered your question quite well. 🙂

12 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Hi everyone! I have a question for you: if a players takes over at 60th minute, is this considered as AN appearence in terms of concerns or does he need to play the full game? 

I beleive it's 50% of a game. ☺

11 hours ago, TomDeakin said:

Sell one from Mount or Aouar? I'm thinking Mount as Aouar would really need a move to rise. 

I reckon Aouar has higher potential. 

Mbappe to hit 96 anytime soon? Nope. I can either save up for Mbappe by selling Mahrez and Mount/Aouar, or I can sell them anyway and buy Pedri, Bellingham, Wirtz etc and buy Mbappe in a season or three. 

Unless you can get Mbappe right away after selling the duo - then do that. Otherwise, you'll probably (maybe) be better of going for the young trio - while they aren't as very well known (to your average fan) yet, and available. 

What certain assurance do you have that Mbappe will be your player 1-3 seasons from now?

Very uncompetitive GW - I see, however it still only takes 24 hours for a deal to be accepted. And I'm sure if a manager or two join your GW: Mbappe will be one of the first player's they will try to add to their team. 

9 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Hmmmm, considering this, I might try and trade VAN DE BEEK and O' DEMBELE (who is also surplus to requirements and not getting any game time in my team) together for either UPAMECANO, FELIX, HAVERTZ, A. DAVIES, F. TORRES or FODEN.

Any of these players wouldn't be worth the trade?

Your decision would also depend on where your team needs to be strengthened. 

8 hours ago, Tibi said:

Who has the highest potential out of these players?    I can only buy 4.

Enzo Le Fee

Gourna-Douath

Luca Netz

Maurits Kjaergaard

Luca Oyen

Lenny Lacroix

Alejandro Frances

Thanks.

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Phil Foden or Pedri

Pedri. Because you are a Barça fan and this player seems to be the next attacking jewel of Barcalona. But if that doesn't matter to you then you (better) rather go for Foden. 

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

Stones or Soyuncu?

I think both have similar SM rating trajectory. Would like to know other opinions.

How many more times Stones! 😇

As the offer has now changed I agree with the others = the duo.

5 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

I have players 89-91 who will develop concerns if not played.

Will it help if I loan them out? Or does this just add "loan concerns" too?

Odegaar recently went up to a level 4 - as a result I put him on the transfer list. 

3 hours ago, The punch said:

kane or haaland ?

Are u hoping to sell one of them, or do a swap deal?

Are u gonna stick around for the next 5-10 in the SM GWs? 

3 hours ago, sharkdan said:

1. (Atm) Ferran Torres/Calvert Lewin, Jota, Lozano - this order could change in a few months. 

2. Valverde, Pellegrini, Kessie/Aouar, Locatelli

Edited by Milanista1
Additional info was required.
3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Now Stones = Soyuncu+C. Jones?

Remember that Stones is competing with Laporte (who's the same age) and is 2 years older than Soyuncu. City have conceded something like 7 goals all season which is why Laporte isn't starting. As soon as that changes I think Laporte and Dias become the new partnership. Stones been brilliant but its hard to keep someone as world class as Laporte out of the starting 11. Obviously if Soyuncu doesn't leave Leicester he will probably never get higher than 91. Stones could be on the bench at City as a 92.

If it was Stones v Soyuncu it'd be a harder decision but Curtis Jones makes it a better choice even if Soyuncu never leaves Leicester

On 1/24/2021 at 2:57 PM, JacobMOX said:

Updated questions for you guys:

Jonas Hoffman for Salif Sanè & Philipp Max

Ben White & Axel Disasi for Joan Jordan

Jayden Oosterwolde & Tyrick Mitchell for a stable 88 like Lala (or eventually Lemina, but it isn't stable)

What do you think?

I've a 90, two 89s and many 88s in the team (but an 87 left back in the first team), so positions doesn't matter too much (Hoffman, White, Disasi, Oosterwolde and Mitchell are all mine).

Hi mate, update for you: Lala is going to Olympiacos, so I'd stay clear of him now. 

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hi mate, update for you: Lala is going to Olympiacos, so I'd stay clear of him now. 

Hi Rahul, thanks for the update, but it's a little too late :D

i've worked out a new deal with Oosterwoolde and van Hooijdonk for him. Olympiacos move maybe isn't too bad. It has more 88 rated players than the old team and maybe, if he restarts to play really good (it's possibile in the greek league 🙂 ) he'll be a little safer from dropping.

12 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Just been told on Discord that by mid February the second division in England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France will be reviewed.

Also Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium and Turkey should also be reviewed or in the process.

So buy your risers now guys!!!

What group are you in on Discord to find that out?

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

What group are you in on Discord to find that out?

Soccerwiki discord, someone who works on SM is in the discord 😊

12 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Isn't the second divisions of the top leagues too soon? Most got done around September 2020?

Think that was just a quick run through