17 hours ago, The punch said:

kane or haaland ?

Haaland Long Term Kane injured short term

18 hours ago, Nameless said:

Now Stones = Soyuncu+C. Jones?

Duo Def

17 hours ago, Nameless said:

Lainer or Celik to reach 90 quicker? 

Should be close ...BUT Lainer is 28 Celik 23 so I'd buy the young one, more Profit! SM like younger.

16 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Quick question. Myself and another in the GW have made offers for an external player. We've both offered max, and both are part exchanges. How will this be decided? Will the ratings of the players we are offering be taken into account or will it just be random as both offers are of the same value? Thanks. 

Random

16 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, do you know something about Bernardo Natan (Flamengo, 19 years old)?

Should i buy him?

Thanks! 😊

Over 1000 minutes in Serie A  means Definitely a riser for a 78 >>> 80/82

31 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Godfrey or M. Aarons?

Aarons Rise is dependent on a transfer short term, Godfrey playing in Premiership regularly 11games of 90 minutes and 1,049 overall just this season, means another rise in summer if continues in the same vein.

Ps Possibly u could watch him play 12:30 pm on BT sports 1 Everton v Newcastle? Let me know if Not and I'll reply later after watching him myself.  Have watched him many times this season already and I am impressed enough to say he will get another rise Eos Review. 😀

22 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Just been told on Discord that by mid February the second division in England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France will be reviewed.

Also Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium and Turkey should also be reviewed or in the process.

So buy your risers now guys!!!

Thanks for the information, can you ask them when they are going to do the MLS? It’s been nearly two years now I can’t believe they have left it this long! 

2 hours ago, Grimmjow said:

Anyone have any idea about Syb van ottele? Surely a mistake, he can't retire when he is just 18? Can't find any news about this on good old Google? Screenshot_20210130_082228_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.thumb.jpg.7570d5637d5e515f6f98e6669b030b3e.jpg

Screenshot_20210130_082233_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Duplicate player

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Should i give Andreas Christensen for Silas Wamangituka?

Thanks!

Yes I would go for the Silas Wamangituka

27 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Godfrey or M. Aarons?

Godfrey, I might change my mind though if Aarons got a move to the prem

1 minute ago, Rossi4601 said:

Thanks for the information, can you ask them when they are going to do the MLS? It’s been nearly two years now I can’t believe they have left it this long! 

Yeah I will ask 😊

5 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Duplicate player

Yes I would go for the Silas Wamangituka

Godfrey, I might change my mind though if Aarons got a move to the prem

Yeah I will ask 😊

Thank you appreciate it! Have loads of MLS risers kept them so long now and not sure whether to sell them or not it’s a killer for the finances keeping them if it’s still going to be ages! 🙂

SWIKI REPORT (30/01/21)

9 pages today an potentially the start of Brazil with lots of players edited including risers such as Johnny Cardoso at SC Internacional and Diego Costa at São Paulo.

Johnny Cardoso - 73 -> 78

Diego Costa - 70 -> 80

Brazil 🇧🇷

SC Internacional - 9
São Paulo - 5
Flamengo - 4
Botafogo PB - 1
Atletico Mineiro - 12
Palmeiras - 8
Botafogo FR - 1
Santos FC - 1
Corinthians - 1

Spain 🇪🇸 (Lower leagues)

Real Zaragoza - 1
RC Deportivo - 4
Marbella FC - 1

Colombia 🇨🇴 

Leones FC - 4
Deportes Quindio - 2
Atletico Huila - 2
CD La Equidad - 1
Atletico FC - 1
Millonarios - 1

Transfer news

Jesse Lingard - West Ham United (Loan)
Indiana Vassilev - Cheltenham Town (Loan)

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😊

On 9/28/2020 at 10:58 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Jamal Baptise

Age - 16

Club - West Ham United

Position - CB

Nationality - England

70B9C19B-B129-4B37-981D-72BCD45352E9.thumb.jpeg.7ed01fd9c9214a82ab8891479ea46c36.jpeg

Described as the next Rio Ferdinand by Carlton Cole, Baptise is thought of highly amongst the coaching staff and fans at West Ham United.

Although I don’t like throwing about the phrase ‘the next’ it’s clear that this boy has serious talent. He featured for the first team in pre season and has even been praised by fellow teammate Angelo Ogbonna.

Jamal has been at the hammers since the age of 9 and broke into the u18s at just 14 years old back in the 2018/19 season. Very comfortable in possession Jamal has great technical ability as well as being a good physical presence with his strength and height.

Baptise has played for England at youth level featuring for u17s when he was just 15 years old.

Jamal turns 17 on the 11th of November and willing be signing his first professional contract with West Ham United.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

On 10/8/2020 at 7:22 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Thierry Small

Age - 16

Club - Everton

Position - LB

Nationality - England

3D372700-2384-4A8C-B985-1E3FAABCAC96.png.a23e10024712180698b68a8784e8fd07.png

Although Thierry is English he is also eligible to play for a number of nations mainly in the Caribbean including St Kitts and Jamaica as well as Panama.

Small joined Everton when they signed him from West Brom at age 11. His main attributes are being able to beat his man one on one and his physicality which is at a good level for such a young man at his age.

He’s also very good at crossing and has said to model his game on Alphonso Davies. The young full back can also play multiple positions including left wing and centre half.

Thierry Small has recently been on the BBC featuring on the series football wonderkids challenge presented by rising ballers.

Recently just broke into the England set up Small has a big future in the game but will face stiff competition at Everton with the likes of Niels Nkounkou already waiting in the wings.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

2 players added this morning...

Jamal Baptiste (17) + Thierry Small (16) both MUST BUYS!!

1 minute ago, Damien1990 said:

Two of the changes had better be removing the increased bids in the middle of the night as well as making it so teams who have had a player sent off aren't likely to end up winning that match.

Think there's quite a few changes needed mate tbh been on sm for 13 years now never known it get so neglected a few years back they used to put out a list what date rating reviews where gonna be done and what specific leagues it was brilliant back then also I've never know the match engine be so bad the amount times I see 1 team so dominant 12-3 on shots on target yet lose 0-2 I know this happens irl but not as often as it does on sm 

3 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Hi Guys,

I could do with the cheapest/youngest (ideally 65-70) goalkeeper as a back up but with potential to rise. Any suggestions or what does everyone else do about a back up keeper. Are they ever needed?

Not needed really as your 1st team keeper is never injured or sent off and never loses match fitness 

16 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

Hi all, Igor Zubeldia (89) & Axel Disasi (86)for Manuel Locatelli (90)? In a very competitive game world. I have locatelli. To me it’s a decent offer but I not sure for potential wise is this a decent deal for me? 

Duo

9 minutes ago, vinnylow said:

@Kieran_S91

They said anything about the planned updates from last September on there ? 

No nothing, I’ll ask the question 😂

3 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Hi Guys,

I could do with the cheapest/youngest (ideally 65-70) goalkeeper as a back up but with potential to rise. Any suggestions or what does everyone else do about a back up keeper. Are they ever needed?

Dogan Alemdar.

65 rated 18 year old currently playing first team for Turkish club Kayserispor.

2 minutes ago, vinnylow said:

Think there's quite a few changes needed mate tbh been on sm for 13 years now never known it get so neglected a few years back they used to put out a list what date rating reviews where gonna be done and what specific leagues it was brilliant back then also I've never know the match engine be so bad the amount times I see 1 team so dominant 12-3 on shots on target yet lose 0-2 I know this happens irl but not as often as it does on sm 

What about unmanaged goalkeepers being MOTM 99% of the time 😂

32 minutes ago, vinnylow said:

Yeah, there are loads of changes needed. Eight times this season I came against a team which converted 100% of their shots on target, while I had way more and converted as little as 10%.

Just thought of the two that were most urgent to address but the match engine definitely needs refining.

7 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Yeah, there are loads of changes needed. Eight times this season I came against a team which converted 100% of their shots on target, while I had way more and converted as little as 10%.

Just thought of the two that were most urgent to address but the match engine definitely needs refining.

For me the most damning indictment is that the game isn’t fun. The actual footballing side isn’t fun. 

The only engaging thing is transfers for me but even then when they don’t give out rides with consistency or neglect players for unknown reasons it takes a lot of the fun away. 

Thanks @Kieran_S91.

Just created a custom game world to play with 7 of my mates. We did squad limits(40 players for main team and 20 for youth) and transfer just in between seasons and enforce these. It will be a free entry to all so obviously if someone wants to join shout. 

After I created the world it says I am in position null creation queue. Anyone has any idea how long does it take on average for the world to be created?

@Soccahappy 

I was quite confused with Aarons or Godfrey. I think I will go with Aarons.

No doubt Godfrey will get another rise but he will only get a chance if any of the 1st back 4 is missing. 

Aarons either have a club switch in him or Norwich looks very likely to get promoted. So it's a win-win with Aarons.