• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Babadoria said:

Premier league finished?

Yes

39 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi I am after Hudson odoi and mctominay he appears interested in my, Musiala and mendes (unlikey to sell) Rhys Williams and Easah sulliman, Mctom is my first choice purchase I feel wiliams and sulliman are expendable!

I would only try to trade Williams and Suliman for Mctominay/CHO

Definitely wouldn’t sell Musiala or Mendes.

13 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

Unai Simon, Mike Maignan or Audero? Who has the highest potential ( not worried about current rating)

Unai Simon

Random spread of changes today. More Israel. England done.

The main ones:

• Ryan Teague +1 to 73
  • Kazu Miura +1 to 81
  • Tim Howard -1 to 79
  • Leonel Claudinho +3 to 83
  • Alfie Doughty +1 to 78
  • Andrea Papetti +4 to 80
  • Angelo Gabriel +5 to 70
  • Demir +2 to 78
  • Zeballos +6 to 76
  • Sanusi +2 to 85
  • Mendes +4 to 82
15 hours ago, Ben C said:

Thoughts on Jean Marcelin? Thinking he might get a little rise?

Worth keeping?

Not sure

12 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Isn't the second divisions of the top leagues too soon? Most got done around September 2020?

Yeah, feels too soon, it was Sept 2020 

4 hours ago, Grimmjow said:

Anyone have any idea about Syb van ottele? Surely a mistake, he can't retire when he is just 18? Can't find any news about this on good old Google? Screenshot_20210130_082228_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.thumb.jpg.7570d5637d5e515f6f98e6669b030b3e.jpg

Screenshot_20210130_082233_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Duplicate

4 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Should i give Andreas Christensen for Silas Wamangituka?

Thanks!

Yes

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Godfrey or M. Aarons?

Godfrey atm

1 hour ago, JordanW1130 said:

Hi all, Igor Zubeldia (89) & Axel Disasi (86)for Manuel Locatelli (90)? In a very competitive game world. I have locatelli. To me it’s a decent offer but I not sure for potential wise is this a decent deal for me? 

Duo for me

1 hour ago, vinnylow said:

@Kieran_S91

They said anything about the planned updates from last September on there ? 

Nope, that's going to take a while

1 hour ago, Johan said:

Every time i see his name i think wow thats impressive that he is still playing but then every time i check out his stats and see that he barely plays.  Lol why did he get a rise?

Haha, pointless rise

1 hour ago, Gazj59 said:

Hi Guys,

I could do with the cheapest/youngest (ideally 65-70) goalkeeper as a back up but with potential to rise. Any suggestions or what does everyone else do about a back up keeper. Are they ever needed?

Not needed

1 hour ago, Babadoria said:

Premier league finished?

Yes

52 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi I am after Hudson odoi and mctominay he appears interested in my, Musiala and mendes (unlikey to sell) Rhys Williams and Easah sulliman, Mctom is my first choice purchase I feel wiliams and sulliman are expendable!

Don't sell Musiala or Mendes

29 minutes ago, Grimmjow said:

Thanks @Kieran_S91.

Just created a custom game world to play with 7 of my mates. We did squad limits(40 players for main team and 20 for youth) and transfer just in between seasons and enforce these. It will be a free entry to all so obviously if someone wants to join shout. 

After I created the world it says I am in position null creation queue. Anyone has any idea how long does it take on average for the world to be created?

Not sure

25 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

Unai Simon, Mike Maignan or Audero? Who has the highest potential ( not worried about current rating)

Simon

Amine Adli (20) must buy in any set up, 20 games this season (1427 minutes) 5 goals.

0C59C112-09C8-4B49-926F-B165D3DABC02.jpeg.8da1776d700a59e6e0c0db65fff4a9be.jpeg

Should be reviewed before the end of February, also Adli has been linked to Marseille with Toulouse demanding 15 million euros for him.

Bargain in game at 300k and could rise to 78.

SM rating - 73

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

pulisic or nknuku? I can only buy one 

thanks

Pulisic

27 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Busquets + Gravenberch for Merino? 

I have Merino. Very competitive gameworld. 

Duo, Busquets gives you enough time/cover until Gravenberch becomes a great player.

11 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Pulisic

Duo, Busquets gives you enough time/cover until Gravenberch becomes a great player.

That was my thinking, I was offered it around a month ago before the rating increases when Merino was 89 and I rejected it. Bit skint at the moment so I've contacted the manager to see if he's still interested, as he offered a chunk of cash last time. 

Hopefully he's still up for it. 

Is the Eredivisie next did someone say the other day? Can I expect a +2 for Bryan Smeets? What can Koppmeiners expect? 

When do we expect Ligue 1 to be done as it feels like it wasn't done too long ago but I was a little disappointed Simon Banza wasn't reviewed. 20 apps so far this season, 820 minutes for a Lens side punching above their weight, could he get a +3 or is that too hopeful? 

What are we thinking for Taylor Moore, Antoine Semenyo and Josh Laurent ? 

1 hour ago, koplfc said:

Is the Eredivisie next did someone say the other day? Can I expect a +2 for Bryan Smeets? What can Koppmeiners expect? 

When do we expect Ligue 1 to be done as it feels like it wasn't done too long ago but I was a little disappointed Simon Banza wasn't reviewed. 20 apps so far this season, 820 minutes for a Lens side punching above their weight, could he get a +3 or is that too hopeful? 

Koopmeiners absolutely deserves 89 he’s been outstanding for two seasons and is the best midfielder in Eredivise right now. He’s 100% a +1 but +2 is what he should be. I can’t point to any 89 DM/CM that he doesn’t match up to.

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Thanks, gut feeling or easy choice?

Bit of both, if Chelsea get their act together he could go from strength to strength, higher ceiling at Chelsea than Leipzig also. I love watching him play because he can make something out of nothing bit like our boy ASM 😊

1 hour ago, koplfc said:

Not sure which order because there’s been a lot of Brazilian edits today but I have been told that the second tiers of the big 5 and Portugal, Holland, Brazil, Turkey and Belgium will be done in Feb.

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Now that the Premier League review has finished, I'd like some advice on trimming my squad please. I'm very close to the squad limit, so I need a clear out. Any suggestions on who to sale, I would be grateful. Thanks. (I won't post my whole squad, for obvious reasons).

squad.jpg

squad1.jpg

youth.jpg

I’d sell Rhys Williams, Jamal Lewis and Tomiyasu

1 hour ago, koplfc said:

Eredivisie is coming soon

Smeets can get 82 given he is quite low-rated. Koopmeiners 88 minimum, but deserves 89 imo.

Ligue 1 will only be done in the summer now - so April/May. 

Banza: at time of Lens' review (15th Dec), he only had 425 mins in their first 13 games, so averaging 32 odd mins a game. Just 1g and 1a at the time too. So you can see why he missed out. I predicted +2 but will happen in the summer now. He also got +4 in May. He now has 828 mins from 22 games, so that average is just up to 37 mins/game. And just two more goals for a striker.

Moore: +2 to 80 minimum, but should get 82. Has been on the bench 7 of their last 11 games, that may not help.

Semenyo: 77-78. Would be 80 if he got a few goals imo.

Laurent: 82-83 surely given he's played nearly every minute this season.

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Now that the Premier League review has finished, I'd like some advice on trimming my squad please. I'm very close to the squad limit, so I need a clear out. Any suggestions on who to sale, I would be grateful. Thanks. (I won't post my whole squad, for obvious reasons).

squad.jpg

squad1.jpg

youth.jpg

You could sell Williams, but if Liverpool don't bring in a CB I think he'll play enough to get 82 in the next review. 

Brewster is not tearing anything up atm, so you could sell him. Dilrosun has been injured for a while, you could sell. Aside from them, Firpo, Tomiyasu and Lewis can be moved on. And look to move on Alba and Busquets for good deals too.