Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

29 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates! Soucek or Berardi?

Hey there Amico, 😀

It comes down to which position you really need the player to be: if it's an attacking position than choose Berardi, otherwise choose Soucek. 

Soucek slightly has the better performace rating out of the two, and in my opinion he is a player with a potential to become a 90-91 rated player (given he moves to a stronger club).

Berardi was also doing well and is now proving (this season) that he has a higher rating potential as well. 

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I’d sell Rhys Williams, Jamal Lewis and Tomiyasu

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

You could sell Williams, but if Liverpool don't bring in a CB I think he'll play enough to get 82 in the next review. 

Brewster is not tearing anything up atm, so you could sell him. Dilrosun has been injured for a while, you could sell. Aside from them, Firpo, Tomiyasu and Lewis can be moved on. And look to move on Alba and Busquets for good deals too.

Thanks guys!

Hmmmmm. My strakosha, aubmayang and cash for Donnarumma!

Strange request as I am tempted but without the cash part, they want 20m.....

I dont think GK are that important in the game though. Ratings per game straks 6.8 donna 7.01 so dont think they make that much of a difference.

Any thoughts I think a bit rich for what I get...but he could get much higher rated in future as only young?

Sorry to ask so many transfer questions I seem to have lost confidence in my own "thoughts" now i finally have some cash to spend

Edited by Id rather be in SW19
clarity

49 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey there Amico, 😀

It comes down to which position you really need the player to be: if it's an attacking position than choose Berardi, otherwise choose Soucek. 

Soucek slightly has the better performace rating out of the two, and in my opinion he is a player with a potential to become a 90-91 rated player (given he moves to a stronger club).

Berardi was also doing well and is now proving (this season) that he has a higher rating potential as well. 

Hi amico, thank you! :)

My team is lame in every position, so it's the same for that matter!

Soucek is mine and a manager proposed a swap with Berardi. I am tempted to accept it, as Berardi would become the highest rated player in my team! :D

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Berardi - after seeing your reasoning above

1 hour ago, koplfc said:

@Kieran_S91 Did you say there had been some Peru edits on soccerwiki? Signed a few Peruvian players a few years ago in one setup awaiting the day they got reviewed, or hoping they'd get a move to a bigger league.... still waiting. 😏

Not sure if there will be a full-blown Peruvian review, time will tell

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I dont think GK are that important in the game though. Ratings per game straks 6.8 donna 7.01 so dont think they make that much of a difference.

Any thoughts I think a bit rich for what I get...but he could get much higher rated in future as only young?

Sorry to ask so many transfer questions I seem to have lost confidence in my own "thoughts" now i finally have some cash to spend

Yeah I don't think GKs are that important. But Donna will eventually be the best GK on game. Although this will take 5-6 years lol. But he is the youngest 92+ GK by six years. So he is a good asset to have, though a slow burner.

I'd go for the deal as that is tempting.

12 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

2 players added this morning...

Jamal Baptiste (17) + Thierry Small (16) both MUST BUYS!!

Small needs loaned out since the leftback position is crammed with talent

10 hours ago, Nameless said:

@Soccahappy 

I was quite confused with Aarons or Godfrey. I think I will go with Aarons.

No doubt Godfrey will get another rise but he will only get a chance if any of the 1st back 4 is missing. 

Aarons either have a club switch in him or Norwich looks very likely to get promoted. So it's a win-win with Aarons.

This is how we set up v Leicester, every defensive player was fully fit but Ancelotti chose to play digne further up because of how good Godfrey has been. Godfrey play time depends on who we buy in summer, a winger would push digne back to leftback. Personally I think Godfrey(just turned 23) is the long term successor to Keane(28) or Mina (26 but not been as good as Keane). Aarons depends what club he goes to

Screenshot_20210130_231643_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

2 hours ago, koplfc said:

@Kieran_S91 Did you say there had been some Peru edits on soccerwiki? Signed a few Peruvian players a few years ago in one setup awaiting the day they got reviewed, or hoping they'd get a move to a bigger league.... still waiting. 😏

Bought some players from Uruguay 1 year ago.. Sold them, it's taking too long.. ;)

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, would you give Marc Cucurella for Orel Mangala?

In my opinion i think it's too much :)

Thanks!

Too much keep Cucurella 😊

3 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Berardi, I’d say Soucek needs a move to a bigger club, don’t see him getting 90+ at West Ham unless he grabs 15/20 a season and West Ham qualify for Europe. Although that could happen this season 😂

3 hours ago, koplfc said:

I think they were mainly transfer edits

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Donnarumma will eventually be a 95 rated goalkeeper like Oblak etc so I would do the deal. I would try to keep the 20m cash though if you can.

38 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Small needs loaned out since the leftback position is crammed with talent

Agreed still really young at 16, Niels Nkounku is still ahead of him.

On 1/19/2021 at 4:36 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

England review confirmed next so I’ve put together another team full of risers and potential in the English Premier League.

7069E1D2-8CB9-41A5-B351-69E0E67FBADC.jpeg.9f6b5bcc20f1745a8fd97a5abc59173d.jpeg

Total value = 24 million

Most of these players should rise again in the summer minus injuries of course and potential relegation.

I thought I would throw in 7 substitutes as a little extra 😁

Robert Sanchez - 73 -> 80

Luke Thomas - 76 -> 80

Kyle Walker-Peters - 83 -> 85

Antonee Robinson - 83 -> 85

Pedro Neto - 85 -> 87

Phil Foden - 87 -> 88

Ollie Watkins - 85 -> 87

You might notice I’ve gone a little bolder on some predictions which I don’t usually do. Premier League is the league I watch the most so feel that I can be more accurate.

Hope this will come in handy for many managers on here

Cheers Kieran 😁

Prediction results from the EPL and a few random risers in the last few days/weeks

Not done so good with the 11 players I chosen but I do feel that West Brom and Fulham were harshly treated a long with Fabio Silva of Wolves.

Ilan Meslier - 82 -> 85
Wesley Fofana - 82 -> 87 😁
Tosin Adarabioyo - 82 -> 83
Tariq Lamptey - 82 -> 85
James Justin - 83 -> 87 😁
Curtis Jones - 80 -> 85 😁
Conor Gallagher - 83 -> 83
Grady Diangana - 83 -> 83
Emile Smith-Rowe - 80 -> 83
Che Adams - 83 -> 86 😁
Fabio Silva - 78 -> 80

Robert Sanchez - 73 -> 80
Luke Thomas - 76 -> 80
Kyle Walker-Peters - 83 -> 85
Antonee Robinson - 83 -> 84
Pedro Neto - 85 -> 87
Phil Foden - 87 -> 89 😁
Ollie Watkins - 85 -> 87

On 12/10/2020 at 12:19 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Random collection of 250 RISERS

4. Nuno Mendes - 78 -> 82 (Sporting CP)
8. Max Kilman - 78 -> 82 (Wolves)
9. Ethan Ampadu - 80 -> 82 (Sheffield United)
25. Armando Broja - 73 -> 78 (Vitesse)
47. Dara O’Shea - 80 -> 82 (West Brom)
66. Pascal Struijk - 73 -> 78 (Leeds United)
89. Harvey Elliott - 76 -> 80 (Blackburn Rovers)
106. Daniel Podence - 87 -> 88 (Wolves)
107. Gabriel Magalhaes - 87 -> 88 (Arsenal)
125. Karl Darlow - 83 -> 85 (Newcastle United)
128. Diogo Jota - 89 -> 90 (Liverpool)
147. Ian Poveda - 75 -> 78 (Leeds United)
158. Phil Foden - 87 -> 88 (Manchester City)
160. Liam Delap - 70 -> 75 (Manchester City)
182. Eberechi Eze - 85 -> 86 (Crystal Palace)
192. Mason Mount - 89 -> 90 (Chelsea)
203. Marc Guehi - 78 -> 82 (Swansea)
242. Ben White - 85 -> 86 (Brighton)
250. Caoimhin Kelleher - 76 -> 78 (Liverpool)

Random risers and EPL predictions

Nuno Mendes - 78 -> 82
Ethan Ampadu - 80 -> 82
Max Kilman - 78 -> 82
Armando Broja - 73 -> 78
Pascal Struijk - 73 -> 78
Dara O’Shea - 80 -> 83 😁
Harvey Elliott - 76 -> 82 😁
Daniel Podence - 87 -> 88
Gabriel Magalhaes - 87 -> 88
Diogo Jota - 89 -> 90
Karl Darlow - 83 -> 85
Ian Poveda - 75 -> 78
Liam Delap - 70 -> 76 😁
Eberechi Eze - 85 -> 86
Mason Mount - 89 -> 90
Marc Guehi - 78 -> 82
Ben White - 85 -> 86
Ferran Torres - 89 -> 90
Caoimhin Kelleher - 76 -> 78

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

😊

Berardi, I’d say Soucek needs a move to a bigger club, don’t see him getting 90+ at West Ham unless he grabs 15/20 a season and West Ham qualify for Europe. Although that could happen this season 😂

😭😭 Just remember Soucek is a DM xD imagine if he gets 15/20 goals which aren't freekicks or penalties lol 

Nonetheless I think alot of people underestimate WestHam still 😎

14 hours ago, Ben C said:

For me the most damning indictment is that the game isn’t fun. The actual footballing side isn’t fun. 

The only engaging thing is transfers for me but even then when they don’t give out rides with consistency or neglect players for unknown reasons it takes a lot of the fun away. 

1000% agree I get more excited with transfers and ratings being done and new players added the the actual game now ....so glad this thread is still going forum would be dead without it ..

13 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Nope, that's going to take a while

It's a joke Rahul....promised us Sept everyone got a little excited 

Then they went back and said it wasn't September....it was first brought up then which is lies 🤔...then they say they will be done step by step in the next 12 months 5 months on nothing 

Then they say we will start a forum thread to get the best ideas to improve where lots of managers suggest ideas but the author does not  log in for 4 months ...its.pure ignorance 

If you did your weekly food shop at morrisons ...and was treated like this you wouldn't go back would you ...🤣🤣

They need to get back on it as all the success with the other platforms came from sm worlds 🌎

2 hours ago, vinnylow said:

Then they went back and said it wasn't September....it was first brought up then which is lies 🤔...then they say they will be done step by step in the next 12 months 5 months on nothing 

Then they say we will start a forum thread to get the best ideas to improve where lots of managers suggest ideas but the author does not  log in for 4 months ...its.pure ignorance 

But careful what you wish for.  I fear that the "new" game is going to be awful, and that this old thing is actually quite engaging. 

7 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

😭😭 Just remember Soucek is a DM xD imagine if he gets 15/20 goals which aren't freekicks or penalties lol 

Nonetheless I think alot of people underestimate WestHam still 😎

How many has he got now? 7? He’s fully capable that’s why I said he could do it and West Ham could easily finish in Europa league position.

Having said that there’s still a long way to go in the season and it’s been a mad one so anything can still happen.

7 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Looks like they started giving all big talents in netherlands eredivisie a rise this morning .

like koopmeiners , geertruida , gakpo , van hecke and so on .

probably so most would not have time to switch their funds to another league .

guess a full dutch eredivisie review is up next .

Bit odd to start off with Ajax but it does look like it could be a full review.

SWIKI REPORT (31/01/21) Last day of January, this year is already flying by. Anyway Sunday report today with only 2 and a bit pages, I will list every edit below.

Hapoel Ramat Gan - 1
Hapoel Kfar-Saba - 2
PSV - 1
Sporting De Braga - 1
Sevilla - 1
São Paulo FC - 1
Santos FC - 1
San Lorenzo - 1
RB Leipzig - 1
Independiente - 1
Hellas Verona - 1
Gremio Esportivo Juventus - 1