Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 1/30/2021 at 5:42 PM, SomeNextGuy said:

Busquets + Gravenberch for Merino? 

I have Merino. Very competitive gameworld. 

Gravenberch should be good enough/rated high enough for a regular first team eleven once Busquests is of no use to you anymore. 

20 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi amico, thank you! :)

My team is lame in every position, so it's the same for that matter!

Soucek is mine and a manager proposed a swap with Berardi. I am tempted to accept it, as Berardi would become the highest rated player in my team! :D

Therefore Domenico Berardi is the better choice of player.

Berardi is having a very good season at Sassuolo - he's their best rated player (7.38) according to Whoscored.com. 😀

I beleive he is still currently recovering from a muscle injury, which was sustained in the 2-1 win against Genoa more than a few weeks ago -Sass are definitely missing his influence. 🙂

9 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Would you guys swap Nkunku for Gini Wijnaldum?

Yes. Only if it's a CGW. 

5 hours ago, Hunter878 said:

Bruno Fernandes or Camvinga&Greenwood?

Duo - Very long term.

Bruno - right now! 

12 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Peter Schuurs+ A. Saelemaeker OR B. Kamara?

Rank Pedro Neto, A. Saelemaeker, D. Szoboszlai

D. Szoboszlai, Pedro Neto, A. Saelemaeker.

Thiago Almada+ E. Eze OR Justin Kluviert?

Duo definitely! Eze is a special player. 

Thanks✌️

Luis Suarez and his 93 rating is making people look very very silly. They couldn't wait to drop him though, time after time. One of the best forwards in decades. Infact if not for Messi and Ronaldo, he probably would be the best. If they can raise that show pony Ibra back up, they can raise Luis back up. Make it so

19 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Luis Suarez and his 93 rating is making people look very very silly. They couldn't wait to drop him though, time after time. One of the best forwards in decades. Infact if not for Messi and Ronaldo, he probably would be the best. If they can raise that show pony Ibra back up, they can raise Luis back up. Make it so

I think his drop was fine at the time. No one expected Suarez to do this well at Atletico. The general consensus was that he was on the decline at Barca.

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Peter Schuurs+ A. Saelemaeker OR B. Kamara?

Rank Pedro Neto, A. Saelemaeker, D. Szoboszlai

Thiago Almada+ E. Eze OR Justin Kluviert?

Thanks✌️

Kamara

Neto, Szoboszlai, Saelemakers

Duo

Hi all, Salah, Romangnoli, Amiri & Celik for Mbappe? I’m getting Mbappe. Would this deal be good in 1-2 years time? 

alternatively I could sell salah for Harvey Barnes, Silas Wamangituka(86), Marcos Antonio (83), Adil Aouchiche (82) , Nathanael Mbuku (80) & James Garner (78). It’s a competitive game world. Would this be good in 1-2 years time?

2 minutes ago, bavarac91 said:

Hello guys, i have offer for my Muller-Aguero, kang-in lee Valencia player and 26 mil, hard i have Lew in attack and AM is muller, if accept this i need to change my formation and it is very competitive GW btw

I will keep muller. He is playing extremely well. Aguero on the other hand hasn’t been playing much (I can see him drop again). As for Kang in lee I don’t really rate him.

49 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I think his drop was fine at the time. No one expected Suarez to do this well at Atletico. The general consensus was that he was on the decline at Barca.

Only if you look at a persons age. They dropped him in January 2020 from 95 -94, after racking up 15 goals and 10 assists in the half a season since also being dropped that summer. He should never have been dropped then. They then disgustingly dropped him from 94-93 in august 2020 even though he had a knee injury in january that took him out for 12 games. He was available for selection for only 13 games for barca in 2020 from when he was previously dropped. Shouldn't have been dropped then as players injuries are supposed to be taken into consideration. He's the 3rd best player in the world after messi and ronaldo easily and has been for a long time. Still, no matter how silly sm look, they don't look as silly as Barca

49 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

Hi all, Salah, Romangnoli, Amiri & Celik for Mbappe? I’m getting Mbappe. Would this deal be good in 1-2 years time? 

alternatively I could sell salah for Harvey Barnes, Silas Wamangituka(86), Marcos Antonio (83), Adil Aouchiche (82) , Nathanael Mbuku (80) & James Garner (78). It’s a competitive game world. Would this be good in 1-2 years time?

Oh wow. In two years Salah will still be 95, so this deal might only be good in say 5-6 years. And I'm not a fan of such long-term planning as that's such a long time.

I might do Salah for that. Barnes is class (scored today), but none of them are hitting 91+ in two years (aside from Barnes potentially).

30 minutes ago, bavarac91 said:

Hello guys, i have offer for my Muller-Aguero, kang-in lee Valencia player and 26 mil, hard i have Lew in attack and AM is muller, if accept this i need to change my formation and it is very competitive GW btw

Keep Muller. Aguero is only going to go down. Muller has a few more years of football left in him. 

5 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Only if you look at a persons age. They dropped him in January 2020 from 95 -94, after racking up 15 goals and 10 assists in the half a season since also being dropped that summer. He should never have been dropped then. They then disgustingly dropped him from 94-93 in august 2020 even though he had a knee injury in january that took him out for 12 games. He was available for selection for only 13 games for barca in 2020 from when he was previously dropped. Shouldn't have been dropped then as players injuries are supposed to be taken into consideration. He's the 3rd best player in the world after messi and ronaldo easily and has been for a long time. Still, no matter how silly sm look, they don't look as silly as Barca

Yup that's also fair. It's why changes shouldn't happen just before a player moves club. Especially for high rated players. 

15 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yup that's also fair. It's why changes shouldn't happen just before a player moves club. Especially for high rated players. 

Ironically if not for the covid break in football, Luis wouldn't have seen out the rest of a normal season due to the injury and would still be 94. Still laughable that they saw sense in dropping him on the back of 13 games though. Barely a third of the season

4 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Anyone got any gameworlds where I can try and do a great escape with a team rooted at the bottom ? Just looking for a challenge 

415034 the journey...the clue is in the name! small teams, small budgets...3 divisions the bottom one is empty of managers so will be a doddle but give you time to build a team up

1 minute ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

415034 the journey...the clue is in the name! small teams, small budgets...3 divisions the bottom one is empty of managers so will be a doddle but give you time to build a team up

or 359383 a very competative world where oxford and maidstone are currently in div 5 and not many other teams available

21 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Oh I forgot 35 players max in the squad. Allowances made if your assistant manager has overstocked on original team players!

2 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

1st deal: Keep your Salah + trio.  In a CGW this seems too much for just one Mbappe, as these 4 will stay at a strong rating for a good 5 years still. And, I'm sure by that time you'll have decent cover for them, especially if you have a knack for buying young talents and developing them into regular first teamers. 

2nd deal: Keep your Salah! I doubt any of these young players (duo/trio) can really influence your team in the next 2-3 years as much as Salah can.

We see what you are doing. However, it's too soon/risky given that you are in a CGW. 

2 hours ago, bavarac91 said:

Keep Muller! 

1 hour ago, Gumball said:

Did you knot make a complaint on SW the first time he was (unjustly) dropped.

"3rd best player in the world"? I reckon Neyboi and Lewandowski would disagree. 😀

1 hour ago, Sweenbeanz said:

Rodri for Sane + Hojberg?? 

Duo = depth 💪

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

2 points for 1- and 2 points for 2- ;) 

1 star: nope

2 stars: not ready

3 stars: on the fence

4 stars: solid depth piece

5 stars: big talents

That's what I'm thinking for the moment.

Sounds great to me! 

6 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

You most definately proved it can be done ! Always loved the spreadsheet predictions , as they were imo very accurate .

I saw in september they were messing with the engine indeed . There was a time of 2 months where goalkeepers would often score a 3 or 4 . They have changed that again now . They are probably messing with other things now again , behind the scenes .

makes matches even more of a gamble than it already was . Matches imo are not fun right now (too much of a gamble and too little skill needed) . Buying and selling players who are rising currently is the only fun thing for me about the game .

I had two games today where I edged it on the stats, had fine ratings but lost 0-3.  The first one had my keep at a 4.  The second a 6 but they scored on 3 of 3 SOG.  Even weirder, the second game had my opponent play attacking-hard tackling-long ball-slow-all over pressing. That is a tactic that should not work.  SM, you are funny sometimes.  

14 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Did you knot make a complaint on SW the first time he was (unjustly) dropped.

"3rd best player in the world"? I reckon Neyboi and Lewandowski would disagree. 😀

Yeah they'd disagree but it wouldn't make them better! Even a blind man can see Neymar isn't in Suarez's league. Can only imagine Luis in the one horse town bundesliga!