Rahul W's rating predictions

44 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Yeah they'd disagree but it wouldn't make them better! Even a blind man can see Neymar isn't in Suarez's league. Can only imagine Luis in the one horse town bundesliga!

I admit Neymar certainly hasn't been as impressive as he was when he was at Barça, and should (probably) be rated less than 96.

I'm aware that Neymar does also play in a weaker league. However even a vision impaired man can see that this season Neymar (in as many apps) has a better performance average than Luis Suarez. And on his day he is the most important player in the PSG team. 🤓

Let's not forget Bayern haven't recently done too bad in the CL. Whilst Barça (and plus-size Suarez) have (embarrassingly) been dumped out of the CL season after season in the last 3 years. 😀  Those 3 embarrassing defeats really would have gone against Luis Suarez maintaining his high rating.

P.S. I agree with you Luis Suarez is underrated. 😀

• Replies 41k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Peter Schuurs+ A. Saelemaeker OR B. Kamara?

Rank Pedro Neto, A. Saelemaeker, D. Szoboszlai

Thiago Almada+ E. Eze OR Justin Kluviert?

Thanks✌️

Kamara

Szoboszlai, Neto, Saladmaker

Duo

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Savanier or Marcos Alonso?

Interesting, if you can wait I would see what’s happening with Alonso. Played today in Chilwell’s absence and he’s probably gave Tuchel a headache with a decent performance. Still think he lacks defensively and will show his true colours when he comes up against a team with more attacking endeavour than Burnley.

On Chelsea, it’s really good to see CHO getting plenty of game time and looks to be loving his RWB role. One of Chelsea’s greatest threats contributing massively to the opening goal.

4 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Hi all, Salah, Romangnoli, Amiri & Celik for Mbappe? I’m getting Mbappe. Would this deal be good in 1-2 years time? 

alternatively I could sell salah for Harvey Barnes, Silas Wamangituka(86), Marcos Antonio (83), Adil Aouchiche (82) , Nathanael Mbuku (80) & James Garner (78). It’s a competitive game world. Would this be good in 1-2 years time?

Probably the 4 players in 1-2 years, I don’t see Salah dropping in that time and Mbappe would need to win the UCL to reach 96 in my opinion. If you are looking for the next 5-10 years I would go for Mbappe but others don’t do it.

Keep Salah in the other deal.

4 hours ago, bavarac91 said:

Hello guys, i have offer for my Muller-Aguero, kang-in lee Valencia player and 26 mil, hard i have Lew in attack and AM is muller, if accept this i need to change my formation and it is very competitive GW btw

Keep Muller, Aguero is on the decline. I would love to see him back to his best for City but I don’t see it happening.

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi 

Bono or  my Strakosha

thanks

Bono for me

3 hours ago, Sweenbeanz said:

Rodri for Sane + Hojberg?? 

Duo, better depth.

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

ben.jpg

Get the bids in guys! 😉

Should be a good riser, do you know if he’s any good? I’m guessing Phillips isn’t good enough for Liverpool.

I’m more interested to see how Van Den Berg does on loan 😂

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Should be a good riser, do you know if he’s any good? I’m guessing Phillips isn’t good enough for Liverpool.

I’m more interested to see how Van Den Berg does on loan 😂

I read an article about him earlier, and it sounds like is really good (for the Championship). Ball playing centre back, perfect for us. Preston fans are so happy for him to get the big move.

Philips isn't good enough for Liverpool, but then he plays like he did against West Ham. He was superb. He has decent games in him.

We are actively pursuing a second centre back. A few names in the running. Transfer deadline day just became interesting lol.

6 minutes ago, JBS said:

Thomas Lemar?  He's logged over 1000 minutes already at Atleti, top of the table, what's likelihood of +1 next Spain review?

Not much because he hardly gets assists or goals and is always the first to be subbed.

It's like Simeone is forcefully playing him coz of recouping some money or Saul's form has been a real concern.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Rebic or Rodrigo De Paul to move to 91 in next or sudden review?

Rebic, De Paul needs a move from Udinese. Your question a side I would actually go for De Paul I don’t think he will be at Udinese after the summer he’s a cracking midfielder.

1 hour ago, JBS said:

Thomas Lemar?  He's logged over 1000 minutes already at Atleti, top of the table, what's likelihood of +1 next Spain review?

I don’t think so

43 minutes ago, Buka said:

Please can you guys recommend DM's and CM's rated 90 that will get 91 next review?

Getting Banega and Matuidi a good idea?

Marcos Llorente and Franck Kessie spring to mind.

SWIKI REPORT (01/02/21)

Hi guys 1 and a half pages, the majority is still Brazil but another slow day of course on this Monday morning.

Brazil 🇧🇷 

Atletico Mineiro - 2
Flamengo - 2
Plameiras - 2
São Paulo - 2
SC Internacional - 1
Gremio Esportivo Juventus - 1

Random edits

Willem II - 1
Stade De Reims - 1
Sevilla - 1
Standard Liege - 1
Dinamo Minsk - 1
KAS Eupen - 2
Urawa Red Diamonds - 1
OH Leuven - 1
TSG Hoffenheim - 1
Sporting De Braga - 1
RB Leipzig - 1
Lille - 1
Kashima Antlers - 1
Club Rubio Nu - 1
Boca Juniors - 1
Club Brugge - 1
Atletico Nacional - 1
Schalke 04 - 1
Atletico Tucuman - 1
Brighton & Hove Albion - 1
Al Nojoom - 1

Thats all for now have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Currently in the process of selling all my MLS talents .

Almost 2 years to review a league , could just be another 2 years until they bother looking at them . I can not justify holding on to them any longer .

on another note : robben -3 🤭

i understand you, i have 3 or 4 players from there. its just absurd two years to update one of more important leagues, instead they updated some leagues like kazakistan, bulgaria or even a third world country that nobody cares like Ruanda... This type of things is what makes me think leave the game... talking with these guys on twitter is like talking to a stone... nobody answers me. I already told to them, i they need have some free time sometimes, i will help them :) they only concern is the SM single player, this multiplayer is so much better... thats why i would love talking to them on discord

Almost 2 years to review a league , could just be another 2 years until they bother looking at them . I can not justify holding on to them any longer .

Don't do it. I got tired of keeping Corona (the player), sold him and the following week BOOM!

11 minutes ago, rrf84sm said:

i understand you, i have 3 or 4 players from there. its just absurd two years to update one of more important leagues, instead they updated some leagues like kazakistan, bulgaria or even a third world country that nobody cares like Ruanda... This type of things is what makes me think leave the game... talking with these guys on twitter is like talking to a stone... nobody answers me. I already told to them, i they need have some free time sometimes, i will help them :) they only concern is the SM single player, this multiplayer is so much better... thats why i would talk to them on discord

I do care about Ruanda. Please show some respect!

13 hours ago, Sweenbeanz said:

Rodri for Sane + Hojberg?? 

Duo 

14 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi 

Bono or  my Strakosha

thanks

Bono, as Strakosha has less minutes than Reina

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Rebic or Rodrigo De Paul to move to 91 in next or sudden review?

Neither for me, De Paul if he moves to a Big Club (Not Leeds)

4 hours ago, JBS said:

No don't think so

I haven't bought from MLS for years as I knew they wouldn't get reviewed before they qualified for a state pension.

Seriously don't pay wages for 2 years and then find they have possibly missed the one U bought.

Best tactic is BIG5 in December and May & plenty to buy just b4 then

52 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I admit Neymar certainly hasn't been as impressive as he was when he was at Barça, and should (probably) be rated less than 96.

I'm aware that Neymar does also play in a weaker league. However even a vision impaired man can see that this season Neymar (in as many apps) has a better performance average than Luis Suarez. And on his day he is the most important player in the PSG team. 🤓

Let's not forget Bayern haven't recently done too bad in the CL. Whilst Barça (and plus-size Suarez) have (embarrassingly) been dumped out of the CL season after season in the last 3 years. 😀  Those 3 embarrassing defeats really would have gone against Luis Suarez maintaining his high rating.

P.S. I agree with you Luis Suarez is underrated. 😀

Only if that vision impaired man puts his reading glasses on and goes read whoscored mate!. Whoscored is not football! squawka and all this xg and xp and xy is not football. The only letters that matter in football is S, E, X and Y!  I'd have a better av performance rating than suarez playing in France. Neymar is an instagram account, a hairstyle. He's not even in the same postcode as Suarez. Lewa may be. Great forward but Suarez is the more expansive. He should have close parity with all the other great forwards in world football. SM wrote him off too soon