Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

38 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Hard to say who can be 92, I would say future 90+ are Gravenberch, Nuno Mendes, Bellingham, Fofana, Fati, Saka, Doku those types of layers.

Players you could probably afford to sell are Ramsdale, Araujo, Zirkzee (although should rise if he gets good game time at Parma) Barrow.

I’d say +1/2 for Marcao and +1 in the summer for Carlos Neva.

Thanks,and sir Rahul too. Was hoping to receive a few more names to sell as i would really like to get around 60m to buy Mbappe .If i sell ramsdale,araujo,barrow...i wont obtain enough money. But if almoust all are doing well....now im confused...of what to do

2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

another do I sell or do I keep

T St Jago at Eutrecht. Just had +2 to 78 he has played 75% of games this season and they are top half of table. I am not sure whether to hold and hope for a "normal" review rise to 82 if he carries on playing. or sell now?

I'd sell tbh, I doubt he will get another

38 minutes ago, Moranes said:

Santos antony or isak ?

Antony

6 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

another do I sell or do I keep

T St Jago at Eutrecht. Just had +2 to 78 he has played 75% of games this season and they are top half of table. I am not sure whether to hold and hope for a "normal" review rise to 82 if he carries on playing. or sell now?

Sell him, I feel like a few players from Holland might get treated harshly.

5 minutes ago, achimitom04 said:

Thanks,and sir Rahul too. Was hoping to receive a few more names to sell as i would really like to get around 60m to buy Mbappe .If i sell ramsdale,araujo,barrow...i wont obtain enough money. But if almoust all are doing well....now im confused...of what to do

If you really want Mbappe then why not sell Coman that would contribute to a big portion of the Mbappe’s value. 

Couple of loan moves to the Championship to get excited about.

Taylor Harwood-Bellis (18) joins Blackburn Rovers until the end of the season, Blackburn now have a nice blend of youth and experience. Good addition on top of Elliot they loaned in the summer.

Daryl Dike (20) joins Barnsley from Orlando City off the back of winning his first cap for the US. Could be a superb striker in the Championship, excellent business from Barnsley.

Unbelievably Dike still isn’t in game which I find extraordinary! 😲

Just now, Kieran_S91 said:

Couple of loan moves to the Championship to get excited about.

Taylor Harwood-Bellis (18) joins Blackburn Rovers until the end of the season, Blackburn now have a nice blend of youth and experience. Good addition on top of Elliot they loaned in the summer.

Daryl Dike (20) joins Barnsley from Orlando City off the back of winning his first cap for the US. Could be a superb striker in the Championship, excellent business from Barnsley.

Unbelievably Dike still isn’t in game which I find extraordinary! 😲

Yep I was looking for Dike too!

Nice work from Blackburn to get THB in, also got in Branthwaite earlier. Similarly, Mengi at Derby is a good loan.

I was going to do an interesting transfers post but they are far too many to do so now hahah.

6 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yep I was looking for Dike too!

Nice work from Blackburn to get THB in, also got in Branthwaite earlier. Similarly, Mengi at Derby is a good loan.

I was going to do an interesting transfers post but they are far too many to do so now hahah.

Just keep looking on Twitter every now and again, the odd one keeps popping up haha. That Dike loan was a bit of a shock to me in all honesty, great move by Barnsley I can see him flourishing in the Championship with his physicality.

Didnt realise Mengi went to Derby, Rooney’s links working magic 😂

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Is this a different team? Haha

Id sell Onyekuru, Doan, Ramsdale, Kelly, Thuram, Nketiah, Svanberg. This should make you 20/30+ million.

I don’t feel like any of these players have huge potential

Thank you! No, this is the same team lol. These are some of the players I had out on loan, I still have a few more to list.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Koch is not going to get 89 at Leeds. Tsimikas will be a back-up as long as he remains at Liverpool. Onyekuru is forever going to loan to Turkey. Ramsdale can go as he is likely to go down to Championship (though I think Blades can stay up still). Matheus Fernandes is doing nothing at Barca.

Cheers and thanks for giving your reasons.

On 12/2/2020 at 2:26 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Yeah... but he needs a permanent move and regular gametime. Played 10 games for Toulouse, didn't extend contract, got frozen out. Moved mid-season to Barca, only played two games. 19/20, spent first half at Barca, played three games, then moved mid-season on loan to Schalke, which crashed badly post winter.

Now at Benfica - injured and hasn't played at all. Four clubs in three seasons and four difference countries... could there be a worse way for a 20yo to develop? I don't know who is making these decisions. 

Todibo going to Nice now, loan with option to buy. Some career already...

4 hours ago, Ben C said:

@Sir Rahulis it possible to get a discord invite here too? 

Sure mate

4 hours ago, Buka said:

Sergio Roberto to drop?

Good buy? 

Nah, but not gonna rise either, better options there

3 hours ago, Moranes said:

Players maximum score 83 who will soon progress?

There are so many, check predictions please

3 hours ago, Ben C said:

James Ward Prowse or Lindelof

Thiago (very old squad at CM) or Pellegrini and Solomon 

JWP

Thiago

3 hours ago, Patron said:

Can Barbosa Moisés (SC Internacional) get +3 to 85? Or more likely +2 to 84? SC International probably will win the league and Moises is playing well. 

Possible

4 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Thank you! No, this is the same team lol. These are some of the players I had out on loan, I still have a few more to list.

Cheers and thanks for giving your reasons.

Haha fair enough

4 hours ago, Buka said:

Sergio Roberto to drop?

Good buy? 

Should stay at 91 but same as Rahul there are better options out there.

4 hours ago, Moranes said:

Players maximum score 83 who will soon progress?

Adam Armstrong if the Championship is round the corner.

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

Man City have signed Baah from Rochdale. He goes back on loan to Rochdale before joining City in the summer.

The last 4 years have been a rollercoaster for Baah, released at 14 by Crystal Palace, joined Rochdale at 16 moves to City at 18 haha.

Should take Braaf’s spot in the u23s when he leaves in the summer.

4 hours ago, Ben C said:

James Ward Prowse or Lindelof

Thiago (very old squad at CM) or Pellegrini and Solomon 

JWP

Thiago

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Todibo going to Nice now, loan with option to buy. Some career already...

He’s so unfortunate with the teams he joins 😂 Schalke, now Nice who are awful this season.

13 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I love this game hahahahahaha

I’m Newcastle by the way

41239E8C-F404-4BD4-B032-8E82DD3C46C3.thumb.png.9cac5d80fc53ad9b31b08537bc2e53b5.png

DD37CB88-9B02-4237-B92A-6485A25566E5.thumb.png.f9decf7967360c27f28540b76916ef7f.png

They need to make counter tactics more effective and stop goalkeepers getting man of the match as much. That and have a effective report system and I'd be happy. Someone said they messed with goalkeepers mid 2020 so it's nice to see them at least acknowledge a problem.