Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, Buka said:

Locatelli 90 rated DM/CM, plays for Sassuolo

Good buy?

Depends what u mean by good buy. He got a +2 to 90 just 20 days ago and it is a large step to imagine another +1 next review in May. It does happen but not that often, so he would have to play out of his skin at Sass to do that. The best chance he might have is a move to such as man City and then impress to get 91 BUT Transfer window has now closed for this season. Answer: Not Likely short term

2 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

What are people's thoughts on Brozovic? Has he peaked, or could he hit 93?

Very Doubtful he will get further than 93

• Replies 41.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

12 hours ago, ForzaVictory said:

Have a chance to sign either Merih Demiral or Edmond Tapsoba

I fancy both to have great careers, any advice on who to go for out the two?

Tapsoba

9 hours ago, Peter Dobbin said:

Hello, I am in desperate need of funds, I am one or two players I can sell from my senior squad but awaiting TB.

however, below are the highest rated/valued youngster I have mid 80s upwards. Would you sell of these yet? 

Osimhen

Baumgartner

Tapsoba

Fofana

Szoboszlai

Eze

Hauge

jacobs

Baumgartner and Jacobs

4 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Need to sell players for funds in CGW, who would you sell from this team?

IMG_20210202_130833_280.jpeg

IMG_20210202_130826_385.jpeg

IMG_20210202_130818_831.jpeg

Lafont, Lewis, Gbamin, Berge

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (02/02/21)

As you can imagine it’s mainly transfers in today’s edits along with a bit more Singapore, thanks Rahul 😉😂

Hahah 😂

3 hours ago, Buka said:

Locatelli 90 rated DM/CM, plays for Sassuolo

Good buy?

Yes

3 hours ago, Buka said:

Can you give some? Better options.

Who's available in your GW?

2 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Peaked

2 hours ago, Rossi4601 said:

Any chance you could send me the link for the soccer wiki discord please? Wouldn’t mind being in that one as well, I am on the discord group for the new updates and also level 6 on soccer wiki as well. Would be interested to be part of it 

I'm on that Discord group too. Could you message me there, I'll send it. Run out of message space here and tired of deleting to send a new one.

2 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Alli or Ramsey?

Alli because he is young and should eventually bounce back

12 minutes ago, Tibi said:

I noticed that when a player is new added to the database he has a lower value than normal.

For example an 18 year old player rated 70 has a normal value of 240k, but when is new added has a value of only 120k.

My question is, how much time does it take for these new added players to reach the normal market value? (hours or smth)

Not sure

8 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Lukaku 94 (%) at the end of the season?

Dependent on Inter winning Serie A

16 minutes ago, Tibi said:

I noticed that when a player is new added to the database he has a lower value than normal.

For example an 18 year old player rated 70 has a normal value of 240k, but when is new added has a value of only 120k.

My question is, how much time does it take for these new added players to reach the normal market value? (hours or smth)

They change overnight, so put in a bid on the day they are added and you should be ok to get your 120k bid accepted and then they are worth 240k dont forget though wages will be 3K a week so £36k minimum to spend in wages reduces the profit a bit, and buy only players who wont turn 21 before you can sell them. high 68/69 rated players are just the same but they have lower wages so might make a little more. A good way to make a little easy money, but remember to sell asap or your profit disapears

24 minutes ago, Tibi said:

Their value will be normalised the next day. It is possible to buy them for the lower value on the day they are added though.

Edit: @Id rather be in SW19 beat me to the punch :) Much better explained.

24 minutes ago, Tibi said:

Just to add to @Id rather be in SW19excellently put answer, just be mindful that if you do buy a player that has just been added and he’s a free agent, his real life club will put a bid in. I always make sure to add a little extra rather than trying to buy the player for the lowest amount possible.

23 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Lukaku 94 (%) at the end of the season?

If Inter win Serie A then potentially, no longer in Europe so he won’t get any help in that area.

1 hour ago, Tibi said:

24-26 hours from the time added.

3 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Alli or Ramsey?

Ramsey

4 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

I thought he will reach 93 this review. I am still keeping hope. He has been an important cog in Conte's midfield. Conte even moved Barella further up. 

However, recently Eriksen is playing in a deeper playmaker role which means Brozovic will miss out if it works with Eriksen. 

Like I said I am still keeping hope. 

Thanks for answers guys. Appreciate a lot.

I'm in a very competitive gw and everytime when a promising young player is added, 5-6 managers start a bidding war on each player. 

They start to bid right away on the morning when the player is added, so if the value of the player is 120k, they put on the 239k max bids.

This is why I wanted to know if it's a certain hour when they change the players value from 120k -> 240k in this case, so I can outbid them, or just 'overnight'.

Sorry for my bad english 😀

38 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Tapsoba

Baumgartner and Jacobs

Lafont, Lewis, Gbamin, Berge

Hahah 😂

Yes

Who's available in your GW?

Peaked

I'm on that Discord group too. Could you message me there, I'll send it. Run out of message space here and tired of deleting to send a new one.

Alli because he is young and should eventually bounce back

Not sure

Dependent on Inter winning Serie A

All done messaged you on discord, cheers 

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Chaos at Marseille! 😂

DF686637-BDD0-446D-8C97-2E2A33F3F120.thumb.png.589b6c6d3a663242db817c96471acf09.png

Marseille and chaos always go side by side.

This seems like a really bad deal for Celtic tho. Bought him for 4.5M from Man City in 2017, rejected a 13.5M bid from Porto in 2018, now Marseille's option to buy is 4.5M - so no profit. And if they don't take it he only has a year left on contract so could lose him for free.

AVB don't want him, apparently Ntcham said he was a PSG fan long ago so fans are annoyed. Amazing. 

27 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Opinion about Martin Zubimendi (Real Sociedad)? I never watched him.

Neither have I

51 minutes ago, Tibi said:

I'm in a very competitive gw and everytime when a promising young player is added, 5-6 managers start a bidding war on each player. 

They start to bid right away on the morning when the player is added, so if the value of the player is 120k, they put on the 239k max bids.

This is why I wanted to know if it's a certain hour when they change the players value from 120k -> 240k in this case, so I can outbid them, or just 'overnight'.

no worries, sometimes you can look early morning (about 8.am in UK) and the price has been changed to the higher amount, that will allow you to amend your bid higher. I find most bids get accepted by SM about 9.30 - 9.35am uk time so there is sometimes (and a lot less often than it used to be for some reason) about an hour where you (and they) can up the bid. Leave it as late as you can so they dont have time to change their bid!

57 minutes ago, Tibi said:

This is rather unsporting behaviour. In a couple of gameworlds I'm in, that kind of conduct is forbidden and whoever does it is penalised. Just saying.

1 hour ago, Tibi said:

Yea sometimes the value changes when the bidding is still on . It depends how many has put a bid in . If only 1 team bids , the bid will be accepted before the value rises .

I think it is skillful to do it , I do it myself when I can .

Managers who put players on the transferlist , only to be able to sell them at high value when the player drops ... I think 0 skill needed and this is about many millions . But hey , it is all part of the game so as long as they do not change it you can (ab)use it .

40 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Kondogbia, Oscar or W. Jose? Can you expand on your choice please. 

W. Jose for me he will probably become first choice at Wolves with his experience and Jimenez being out for a while yet.

I would stay clear of Oscar, he’s in China and Kondogbia has barely played this season.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Kondogbia, Oscar or W. Jose? Can you expand on your choice please. 

Kondogbia is fighting with Torreira and Herrera to dislodge the likes of Koke, Saul and Llorente in mins. Those are 3 90 mids, surely one will drop next review, it will either be Kondogbia and/or Herrera due to their age. 

Oscar is in China and in a recent interview with Athletic said he is enjoying the project at Shanghai, has no interest of moving back to Europe any time soon. Contract till 2024 too. Always at risk of dropping.

So by elimination Jose - rating safe after transferring, should play with Jimenez out.

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Sure, I myself am not 100% sure what to think about it, but I guess it's not the sportiest of things.

No problem, you don't need to apologize. Unless you're in one of those gameworlds. :D

It is definitely an issue that Soccer Manager needs to address. Its frustrating when you lose out on players because of it.