Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (04/02/21)

Hi guys, another report today this time with the lower leagues of France and Italy being edited including Amine Adli from Toulouse who I mentioned a while back, he should be due a good rise.

France 🇫🇷 (Lower leagues)

Toulouse FC - 4
Amiens SC - 4
ES Troyes AC - 2
SM Caen - 4
EA Guingamp - 1
Valenciennes - 1
Chamois Niortais - 3
AJ Auxerre - 1
AC Ajaccio - 1
Rodez AF - 2

Italy 🇮🇹 (Lower leagues)

US Lecce - 1
Virtus Entella - 1
Calcio Lecco - 2
SSD Pro Sesto Calcio - 1
US Salernitana - 1
AS Livorno - 3
US Catanzaro - 1
AC Cesena - 1

Selection of transfers

Jean Clair Todibo - Nice (Loan)
Luke Matheson - Ipswich Town (Loan)
Jeremie Frimpong - Bayer Leverkusen

Have a good day

Cheers Kieran 😁

What is a good rise for Amine Adli- 80/82?

You mentioned Marseille was linked with him. That doesn't look good in SM terms. So how soon do you reckon he will break the 84/85 barrier?

1 hour ago, Damien1990 said:

What a rubbish time for Matheus Nascimento to start getting more games in - once the Brazil review on Soccer Wiki has been done. Does Serie B get reviewed once a year or is it basically ignored?

Don't think there's a serie B review. They get random rises.

14 minutes ago, Nameless said:

What is a good rise for Amine Adli- 80/82?

You mentioned Marseille was linked with him. That doesn't look good in SM terms. So how soon do you reckon he will break the 84/85 barrier?

I predicted 78 a few days ago but I guess he could get more, not sure how they review players from Ligue 2.

I don’t think that move will happen now, is the French transfer window shut now I don’t know. It would be a good move if he played but if he wasn’t to play then obviously it would be a bad move short term.

I think in terms of 84/5 it depends on either if he moves in summer or Toulouse get promoted which is a possibility. He could be 84/5 next season if he’s playing in Ligue 1 or another top league.

Also Janis Antiste was among the edits this morning, he could also see a rise.

8 minutes ago, nivea said:

Upamecano or Timo Werner? Position does not matter. It is more about potential and investment

Centre backs of high rating are notoriously difficult to find at a young age. I would imagine long term you would get better offers for Upamecano as CBs once risen only drop if there is a significant drop off in form. Strikers/Wide forwards need to be contributing consistently to maintain their ratings and so Werner is a riskier investment.

1 hour ago, brocky64 said:

Am I missing something or did Ajax get left out of the Eredivisie review? 

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Don’t know about Serie B, they just mentioned Brazil (1) on discord which I assume is for Serie A.

Ajax was the first team to get reviewed albeit poorly. I can only remember Anthony getting a +2 I think the rest were youngsters and fringe players.

The Dutch review has been awful. There are loads of players who deserve rises that they've missed. Looks like they haven't done proper research.

13 minutes ago, jaybee said:

The Dutch review has been awful. There are loads of players who deserve rises that they've missed. Looks like they haven't done proper research.

Agreed. Seems SM can't seem to strike a balance between speed of review and quality of review...

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Don’t know about Serie B, they just mentioned Brazil (1) on discord which I assume is for Serie A.

Ajax was the first team to get reviewed albeit poorly. I can only remember Anthony getting a +2 I think the rest were youngsters and fringe players.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Don't think there's a serie B review. They get random rises.

Thanks

1 hour ago, nivea said:

Upamecano or Timo Werner? Position does not matter. It is more about potential and investment

Upamecano for me, talk of him going to Bayern where he should thrive in game and IRL.

30 minutes ago, Marek said:

Would you sacrifice Eric Garcia and Hudson-Odoi to get Ruben Dias? Regardless of positions.

Yeah I would do it, he’s had a similar if not better impact than VVD. 92 by the end of the season and probably higher beyond that.

13 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Oh sorry, I meant yanio17@tmpbox.net

Done

Should I buy Karim Benzema or Thomas Muller? Which is better?

Muller

12 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Robert Sanchez to 84 in the end of season because Liverpool = 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Possible

11 hours ago, nivea said:

How about this one guys:

1) milenkovic for ben chilwell + kurt zouma

or

2) milenkovic for niklas sule

Which trade you prefer? I own milenkovic. No need to consider depth of squads

I'll do 1

11 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

If it upgrades you D, I think I’d go for it.  But if Oyar is productive for your team It would be more difficult.  

It is a new GW

4 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

What a rubbish time for Matheus Nascimento to start getting more games in - once the Brazil review on Soccer Wiki has been done. Does Serie B get reviewed once a year or is it basically ignored?

Ignored

3 hours ago, brocky64 said:

Am I missing something or did Ajax get left out of the Eredivisie review? 

Bits and pieces, all over the place

2 hours ago, nivea said:

Upamecano

47 minutes ago, Marek said:

Would you sacrifice Eric Garcia and Hudson-Odoi to get Ruben Dias? Regardless of positions.

Yes

Anyone any idea if Roberto Alvarado is worth keeping hold of? I've got him in a few different gameworlds including ones with rating cap. 

He seemed to be linked with moves to Europe but that talk seems to have cooled off from what I can see on internet.

17 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

is paqueta likely to rise with his teams form. he is playing most games but not the full 90 mins

also my aubamyang for insigne?

and strakosha or Mendy?

thnks

Stats wise he is a bit short ie his up to date spreadsheet Pred is 

LucasPaquetta Lyon  2nd -11.7% 0 89 -27.4% -11.7%

So he has made an improvement from -27.4% to -11.7% since the last French review

But he will be judged by SM on Performance and as he is being subbed out and in an awful lot with few 90mins obviously he's not yet convinced his own manager. 

Aub

Mendy ....As Strakosha has less minutes than Pepe Reina 540 to 1260

15 hours ago, Far Post said:

Thomas Strakosha sell? Trade for Anthony Lopes? 

Sell and try to find a better keeper than both Strakosha minutes above only 540 this season as a whole and Reina played their last game too

12 hours ago, nivea said:

How about this one guys:

1) milenkovic for ben chilwell + kurt zouma

or

2) milenkovic for niklas sule

Which trade you prefer? I own milenkovic. No need to consider depth of squads

chilwell + kurt zouma

Should I buy Karim Benzema or Thomas Muller? Which is better?

Scoring goals Benz & making goals Muller. Muller overall

On 1/30/2021 at 1:00 PM, Nameless said:

@Soccahappy 

I was quite confused with Aarons or Godfrey. I think I will go with Aarons.

No doubt Godfrey will get another rise but he will only get a chance if any of the 1st back 4 is missing. 

Aarons either have a club switch in him or Norwich looks very likely to get promoted. So it's a win-win with Aarons.

Watched Godfrey and Everton last night and MOM was given to Godfrey, I understand where U are on this one Nameless but I'm keeping him long term

2 hours ago, Marek said:

I would sacrifice these 2 really good players for Ruben Dias who is impressive this season for Man C and could be a very special player for many seasons to come.

42 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Watched Godfrey and Everton last night and MOM was given to Godfrey, I understand where U are on this one Nameless but I'm keeping him long term

Godfrey is undroppable. He's put in MOM performances at both left back and now centre back. He's not had a bad game all season