Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, Moranes said:

Zakaria a good deal to buy?

Zakaria or elvedi?

Zakaria

7 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

OK, I am a little rusty but ... These are the young Brazilian risers I have targeted so far ...

Ze Gabriel, Vinicius Tobias, Victor Kanu, Batista Luciano, Shawaan Adryelson Sport Recife, Lucas PitonCorinthians,

Leo Natal, Lucas Caligari, Marcos Leonardo, Beranado Natan

, Gabriel Batista

, Matheus Miranda

, Matheus Saldanha

Unavailable: Gabriel Veron, Talles Magno, Moura Vinitnho, Angelo Gabriel, Matheus Nascimento, Yan Couto

Are there any obvious talents I have missed ?

Thank you in advance.

Apart from the new lads John Kennedy (not the president) Chagas Kayky, Gabriel Nogoa and Matheus Martinelli. These are for the future though.

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

SWIKI REPORT (05/02/21)

7 pages to get through today and SM are moving through the leagues with haste, the lower leagues of France and Italy are joined by Spain and Belgium (First division A) this morning.

Looks like they’ve gone through Belgium rapidly too with almost every team having a player or two edited.

France 🇫🇷 (Lower leagues)

Grenoble Foot 38 - 4
LB Chateauroux - 2
Toulouse FC - 1
USL Dunkerque - 1

Italy 🇮🇹 (Lower leagues)

Reggina 1914 - 1
US Salernitana - 1
SS Arezzo - 2
SSC Bari - 2
Ascoli Picchio - 2
AC Monza - 1
AC Perugia - 1
Chievo Verona - 1

Spain 🇪🇸 (Lower leagues)

RCD Espanyol - 1
UD Almeria - 1
RCD Mallorca - 3

Belgium 🇧🇪 

Club Brugge KV - 1
Sint-Truidense VV - 2
Standard Liege - 1
Royal Excel Mouscron - 1
KAS Eupen - 1
Zulte Waregem - 1
RSC Anderlecht - 4
Genk - 3
Sporting Charleroi - 4
Cercle Brugge - 3
KV Mechelen - 2
KFCO Beerschot Wilrijk - 6
Royal Antwerp - 1

Thats all for now guys that’s for reading

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 1/30/2021 at 10:49 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (30/01/21)

9 pages today an potentially the start of Brazil with lots of players edited including risers such as Johnny Cardoso at SC Internacional and Diego Costa at São Paulo.

Johnny Cardoso - 73 -> 78

Diego Costa - 70 -> 80

Brazil 🇧🇷

SC Internacional - 9
São Paulo - 5
Flamengo - 4
Botafogo PB - 1
Atletico Mineiro - 12
Palmeiras - 8
Botafogo FR - 1
Santos FC - 1
Corinthians - 1

Spain 🇪🇸 (Lower leagues)

Real Zaragoza - 1
RC Deportivo - 4
Marbella FC - 1

Colombia 🇨🇴 

Leones FC - 4
Deportes Quindio - 2
Atletico Huila - 2
CD La Equidad - 1
Atletico FC - 1
Millonarios - 1

Transfer news

Jesse Lingard - West Ham United (Loan)
Indiana Vassilev - Cheltenham Town (Loan)

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😊

Couple of risers this morning.

Johnny Cardoso - 73 -> 78

On 8/31/2020 at 8:33 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Ze Gabriel

Club - Internacional

Age - 21

Position - CB/CDM

Nationality - Brazil

2B7A9D27-A34B-4FFE-8EE9-3FBCF32EC238.jpeg.7193888d5545bf746d58baab466f33c8.jpeg

Ze Gabriel is next in a long line of talents to come out of Internacional along with Bruno Praxedes, Bruno Fuchs etc.

Gabriel likes to play out from the back and is very good at picking out incisive passes.

Examples below:

Ze Gabriel has featured regularly this season helping Internacional to be currently sat in first place in Brazil.

SM rating - 73

Value - 300k

73 -> 82

13 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some good drops in recent days.

Kostas Mitroglou -2 to 83, Seydou Doumbia -3 to 82, Luiz Antonio -3 to 82, Avihay Yadin -9 to 76. Antonio Rukavina -4 to 83 the other day. Eden Ben Basat -6 to 80. And some others too.

The latter three were feed-backed by me to the SM boss as necessary drops. If you guys come across 85+ players in obscure leagues, let me know. I have most covered but possible to miss some given there's no easy way to filter them.

If I can influence them to actively review the high rated guys in Middle East then that'll be peak 😂

A lot of Brazilian rises, including a +1 for Victor Cuesta. Abel Hernandez dropped to 85. Cardoso got 78.

Some Scotland and Championship. Armstrong 85, Joao 83, Olise 82, Campbell 82. Kuwas in UAE dropped to 83. Diego Lopes in Singapore dropped too.

And these must-needed drops, good to see.

From Spain's third tier:

• Marcelo Barovero -3 to 82
  • Esteban Granero -3 to 82
  • Claudio Beauvue -3 to 82
  • Gontan Keko -3 to 82
  • Diego Rolan -3 to 82
  • Eneko Boveda -4 to 80

From Italy's third tier:

• Ruben Botta -3 to 82
  • Magnus Troest -4 to 80
  • Aleandro Rosi -5 to 80
  • Alessandro Gazzi -8 to 78

From Central and South America:

• Fredy Guarin -3 to 83
  • Neri Cardozo -3 to 82
  • Silva Jucilei -3 to 82
  • Bryan Ruiz -3 to 82
13 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Any imminent rises for any of my boys here do we think? 

Screenshot_20210204-193221.thumb.png.39e2fcefb5cb5f54cd63d0e3f77b8747.png

Screenshot_20210204-193231.thumb.png.78f0a2c2b7be5c09fa14743ce030d90d.png

What Kieran said

13 hours ago, Moranes said:

Zakaria a good deal to buy?

Zakaria or elvedi?

Zakaria

12 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

OK, I am a little rusty but ... These are the young Brazilian risers I have targeted so far ...

Ze Gabriel, Vinicius Tobias, Victor Kanu, Batista Luciano, Shawaan Adryelson Sport Recife, Lucas PitonCorinthians,

Leo Natal, Lucas Caligari, Marcos Leonardo, Beranado Natan

, Gabriel Batista

, Matheus Miranda

, Matheus Saldanha

Unavailable: Gabriel Veron, Talles Magno, Moura Vinitnho, Angelo Gabriel, Matheus Nascimento, Yan Couto

Are there any obvious talents I have missed ?

Thank you in advance.

Not sure mate

9 hours ago, PaulC said:

Is De Ketelaere a solid bet for the future? I'm thinking of using Ibrahimovic as part payment, what do you think?

Yes

1 hour ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Just received an offer for a straight swap. Nuno Mendes for Aouchiche. I have Aouchiche. I'm covered at left back but I've got to accept that right? 

Mendes

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Simakan or Lamptey?

Simakan

15 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

With hazard in decline but Ronaldo turning 36.... 

Would selling hazard in order to fund a Ronaldo move make sense? 

Hazard isn't exactly a young talent and Ronaldo maybe has one or two years left? 

i would try to avoid both, but will go with Ronaldo if thats your only option.

11 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

duo

The button allows u to react to the post by clicking Like or Sad or Confused or Laugh or Thank. You choose 1 out of five options.

I claim a record this post is the first post to ever receive all of the 5 options Like, Sad, Laugh, Confused, Thank. 

Thank U all forumer's who helped me illustrate this, in such an artistic way. 😀

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Call me gullible but I think he could be telling the truth

1 hour ago, JackNUFC99 said:

ok im looking to increase depth in d&dm so is there any players that play both around 86-89 with a possibility of a rise? 

Players for the summer I would say Mckennie, Bellingham, Orel Mangala are all safe options for a rise and good long term prospects.

Damn, feel bad for Ajax fans. The club forgetting to register S. Haller for Europa, Promes' criminal investigation, Brian Bobby leaving, and now this😳

Time to buy K. Scherpen, just rated 82 and will get lot of gametime now

Hey guys,

I'm looking to add a right winger. For some context I'm West Brom in my gameworld, so not a lot of cash to play with. My rebuild has been centred on youth and building for the future, signing a lot of the wonderkids I'm familiar with in Football Manager, as well as the recommendations from you guys - thanks for all the hard work btw!

I have around 12-15 million and keen to go with youth again, someone who's likely to rise well over the next few years.

Initial thoughts were maybe Saka or Kulusevski? I'd also considered Veron with the review coming but I see he's just went up in December so not sure if it's waste? Is there anyone else you'd recommend?

I have Amad Diallo who I'll hold on to to see how he progresses. I also have Pino who I could sell to bolster the funds. Or is he better holding on to?

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers

11 hours ago, PaulC said:

Is De Ketelaere a solid bet for the future? I'm thinking of using Ibrahimovic as part payment, what do you think?

I would say yes

3 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Simakan or Lamptey?

Simakan

My GF once substituted my hair gel for her under arm cream and ..... I'm bald now 🤓 She got banned for life 😀

57 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

With hazard in decline but Ronaldo turning 36.... 

Would selling hazard in order to fund a Ronaldo move make sense? 

Hazard isn't exactly a young talent and Ronaldo maybe has one or two years left? 

It might be hazardous BUT Yes, Stanley Mathews played til he was 40

32 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Damn, feel bad for Ajax fans. The club forgetting to register S. Haller for Europa, Promes' criminal investigation, Brian Bobby leaving, and now this😳

Time to buy K. Scherpen, just rated 82 and will get lot of gametime now

Hopefully unless they go down the experience route and play Stekelenburg.

31 minutes ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys,

I'm looking to add a right winger. For some context I'm West Brom in my gameworld, so not a lot of cash to play with. My rebuild has been centred on youth and building for the future, signing a lot of the wonderkids I'm familiar with in Football Manager, as well as the recommendations from you guys - thanks for all the hard work btw!

I have around 12-15 million and keen to go with youth again, someone who's likely to rise well over the next few years.

Initial thoughts were maybe Saka or Kulusevski? I'd also considered Veron with the review coming but I see he's just went up in December so not sure if it's waste? Is there anyone else you'd recommend?

I have Amad Diallo who I'll hold on to to see how he progresses. I also have Pino who I could sell to bolster the funds. Or is he better holding on to?

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers

I think Gabriel Veron is a very good shout to be honest he’s a top class talent. Players who I think will rise well over the next few years are: Doku, Musiala, Pedri, Reyna, Neto.

7 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Hopefully unless they go down the experience route and play Stekelenburg.

I think Gabriel Veron is a very good shout to be honest he’s a top class talent. Players who I think will rise well over the next few years are: Doku, Musiala, Pedri, Reyna, Neto.

Top man, thanks Kieran!