Rahul W's rating predictions

42 minutes ago, Nameless said:

My point is not about good or bad but opportunities. Atm he is more of an utility man who fills the gap in the ABSENCE of a defender. 

Due to pandemic every player is clocking up minutes. Digne was offered a new deal. Keane and Mina are not doing bad. That leaves only RB spot and Coleman isn't slowing down yet. 

By the time say Godrey gets a starting spot Aarons might equal him. 

Here's my thinking, Aarons will get + if he gets promoted or moves to a bigger club. Whereas, Godfrey will only get + if he plays.

I understand and fully appreciate your point of view / decision Nameless. It is a difficult one and could turn easily, either of both ways.

Let me turn "devil's advocate" tho for the alternative possibility. Aarons is 86 rated, which is 1 over the Cap of 85 for The Championship. I know there are probably many above that 85 cap in there and that is I feel more to do with SM not reducing Relegated players too quickly to give them a chance to Bounce back to the Premiership. 

So if Norwich don't bounce back to the Premiership or Aarons is not transferred to a bigger club then he could be reduced to 85 by December. Quite honestly it does seem very likely one or both will happen, but it's not guaranteed!

On the other side of the coin Godfrey is playing so well, he's almost guaranteed enough minutes to get at least 87 with an outside possibility of 88 in May, while in May Aarons will still be 86??? Even if he goes to say ManU will he take Wan-Bissaka's place? He may be in a similar or worse situation for sometime at ManU and ok might get 87 in August or next December? Speculative I know but that is the other side of a "Speculative" coin. Which will it be heads or tails?

1 hour ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

okay thanks

Just a thought Anthony, but if u do want to thank someone, the recipient would surely be grateful if U clicked on the Heart Icon where u can "Thank" and kindly contribute a point towards such as Sir Rahul's Reputation or any other Forumer on here. 

59 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Hello Forumers.

(I've been off-line for a few months, good to be back)

Has anyone taken a crack at Brazil risers? I see that there are some lists prepared back in the fall. I have collected a few young brazilians and seeing the odd rise here and there. No idea when to expect a fill review.

I hear rumors that MLS and Mexico are next?

Cheers!

Great to see you back Mr Hatter, that Tea Party must have been some kinda block-buster of a festival. Or was it not tea U were drinking and U have fallen up the rabbit hole instead....😵

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Great to see you back Mr Hatter, that Tea Party must have been some kinda block-buster of a festival. Or was it not tea U were drinking and U have fallen up the rabbit hole instead....😵

Actually, Alice and I ran off together, but then couldn't return due to covid travel restrictions ...

5 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Ezequiel Unsain or Von Ballmoss?

Not sure, but go with the European based player

4 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Rai Vloet to get 82/83? If Dutch are done properly?

Not sure

4 hours ago, jaybee said:

Anyone any idea if Roberto Alvarado is worth keeping hold of? I've got him in a few different gameworlds including ones with rating cap. 

He seemed to be linked with moves to Europe but that talk seems to have cooled off from what I can see on internet.

Not sure

3 hours ago, Hoggzeh said:

Been offered a straight swap for Firmino/Chiesa, Chiesa being mine at the monent, in two minds whether to accept. Thoughts?

Firmino, tough to see Chiesa getting 94 in a long time.

Realised there's a lack of high rated Italians after Bonucci and Chiellini's drops. Verratti is 94, Immobile is 93, and then there are 3 92s. Hope this changes in time. 

Donnarumma likely to be the highest Italian rated player for a long time soon.

3 hours ago, Moranes said:

Je veux absolument rodri hernandez je suis prêt à donner lenglet + saka j'ai déjà hakimi davies upamecano bastoni romero ibanez 

Votre avis?

Too much for Rodri mate. Saka is 90+ potential and Lenglet is a 92 CB. 

2 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Hello Forumers.

(I've been off-line for a few months, good to be back)

Has anyone taken a crack at Brazil risers? I see that there are some lists prepared back in the fall. I have collected a few young brazilians and seeing the odd rise here and there. No idea when to expect a fill review.

I hear rumors that MLS and Mexico are next?

Cheers!

I think the others like Gyan may have done it. Too much effort for me to do Brazil, especially when they do everything half and half. 

1 hour ago, SM Geezer said:

Napoli potential risers for Winter?

I assume you mean summer haha. It's way too early to call. But some possibilities are Lozano +1 to 91 and Bakayoko +1 to 90.

44 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Jude Bellingham + Jonathan David for Joao Felix?

Duo

Some good drops in recent days.

Kostas Mitroglou -2 to 83, Seydou Doumbia -3 to 82, Luiz Antonio -3 to 82, Avihay Yadin -9 to 76. Antonio Rukavina -4 to 83 the other day. Eden Ben Basat -6 to 80. And some others too.

The latter three were feed-backed by me to the SM boss as necessary drops. If you guys come across 85+ players in obscure leagues, let me know. I have most covered but possible to miss some given there's no easy way to filter them.

If I can influence them to actively review the high rated guys in Middle East then that'll be peak 😂

Je veux absolument rodri hernandez je suis prêt à donner lenglet + saka j'ai déjà hakimi davies upamecano bastoni romero ibanez 

Votre avis?

Considering your options in defence I would be tempted with Rodri if he improves your first 11

59 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Duo

12 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

How is Cherki's development going? 

400+ minutes this season, hasn’t had very much impact on games but he’s still super young and a world class talent, every minute at senior level is helping his development at this point.

1 minute ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Any imminent rises for any of my boys here do we think? 

Screenshot_20210204-193221.thumb.png.39e2fcefb5cb5f54cd63d0e3f77b8747.png

Screenshot_20210204-193231.thumb.png.78f0a2c2b7be5c09fa14743ce030d90d.png

Matheus Nunes, Destanoglu, Tiago Tomas. Portugal and Turkey are 2 leagues that will be reviewed this month.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

My point is not about good or bad but opportunities. Atm he is more of an utility man who fills the gap in the ABSENCE of a defender. 

Due to pandemic every player is clocking up minutes. Digne was offered a new deal. Keane and Mina are not doing bad. That leaves only RB spot and Coleman isn't slowing down yet. 

By the time say Godrey gets a starting spot Aarons might equal him. 

Here's my thinking, Aarons will get + if he gets promoted or moves to a bigger club. Whereas, Godfrey will only get + if he plays.

That's the thing Godfrey started as a utility player and filled in for missing players but has become undroppable. Our game against Leicester was a crucial game for a chance at top 6, with every defender and winger fit Ancelotti changed formation to fit both Digne and Godfrey in using Digne in midfield. We could've beat Leicester by at least 2 goals and it was a brilliant performance bar how we conceded the equaliser. I think in summer we will sign a new rightback, Aarrons and Celik are heavily linked. Until Godfrey has a bad game there's a higher chance of either 1 of Keane, Mina being dropped. First game in the league godfrey plays in Central defence and he puts in a MOM performance, it'd be better to evaluate it after the summer window but right now it's Godfrey over Aarons. If Aarons moves to Spurs, Arsenal, Wolves or Everton he's a must buy as he would get a ton of gametime. If Godfrey keeps up his form he's also a must buy. In that scenario I'd go Aarons because 90+ potential fullbacks are rarer to find. Its hard to predict transfers, Norwich could get promoted then price everyone out of Aarons for example

OK, I am a little rusty but ... These are the young Brazilian risers I have targeted so far ...

Ze Gabriel, Vinicius Tobias, Victor Kanu, Batista Luciano, Shawaan Adryelson Sport Recife, Lucas PitonCorinthians,

Leo Natal, Lucas Caligari, Marcos Leonardo, Beranado Natan

, Gabriel Batista

, Matheus Miranda

, Matheus Saldanha

Unavailable: Gabriel Veron, Talles Magno, Moura Vinitnho, Angelo Gabriel, Matheus Nascimento, Yan Couto

Are there any obvious talents I have missed ?

Thank you in advance.

On 2/3/2021 at 7:10 PM, Azzy122 said:

Chiesa and demiral + 5 million offered for my lukaku good deal ?

also can someone please message me discord link thanks 

It has to be Merda's Lukaku. 

Discord: I was about to send you the link, but then got a notification/a comment through Discord that you had already joined: "Glad you're here, azzy 112". 😀

20 hours ago, nivea said:

How about this one guys:

1) milenkovic for ben chilwell + kurt zouma

or

2) milenkovic for niklas sule

Which trade you prefer? I own milenkovic. No need to consider depth of squads

11 hours ago, nivea said:

Upamecano or Timo Werner? Position does not matter. It is more about potential and investment

If Upa ends up at Bayern Munich and performs well at Bayern, then certainly he has more potential to improve his overall game out of the two.

Timo seems to have stalled/decreased in performance (so far) at Chelsea. 

10 hours ago, Marek said:

Would you sacrifice Eric Garcia and Hudson-Odoi to get Ruben Dias? Regardless of positions.

Yes! Dias has helped revive City's poor defence.

He could well turn out to become an even better defensor at City then those City have signed in the past for their CB position, such as: Otamendi, Mangala and Denayer. The early are certainly promising. 🙂

7 hours ago, Hoggzeh said:

Been offered a straight swap for Firmino/Chiesa, Chiesa being mine at the monent, in two minds whether to accept. Thoughts?

I would accept - get Firmino. 

🤓 I really can't see Chiesa reaching Firmino's level (in rating) just yet. Furmino probably has another 5+ years in him left at the highest level.

5 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Napoli potential risers for Winter?

I beleive the review was done not too long ago.

And, don't you mean droppers? 😀 I presume most of the Napoli players had remained as they are. Although Ghost 👻 Ghoulam did get a -1. 

4 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Yes!.

I just feel he has that superstar aura about him - much like Mbappe does.

It gonna help (his rating and status) if Felix could possibly win a La Liga title with AM this season. 

Zakaria a good deal to buy? Yep!

Zakaria or elvedi? Zakaria atm

I would have gone with Nico Elvedi if both players were rated the same.

Nico has been performing better out of the two players (so far this season).  

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Just a thought Anthony, but if u do want to thank someone, the recipient would surely be grateful if U clicked on the Heart Icon where u can "Thank" and kindly contribute a point towards such as Sir Rahul's Reputation or any other Forumer on here. 

Wait so it is the "like" button or the "thanks" button?

16 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

duo

11 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Wait so it is the "like" button or the "thanks" button?

The button allows u to react to the post by clicking Like or Sad or Confused or Laugh or Thank. You choose 1 out of five options.

23 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

You could sell: J. Tanganga, D. Markovic, B. Ozer, L. Pintor, K. Davies, R. Bruninho, H. kessler and C. Galebert and P. Gozzy - I don't know of these players/don't rate them. 

22 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

A. Vitinho (after rise), B. Nygren, L. Tolloch, M. Park, T. Tessmann, E Llansana and B. Mumba.  

I  must admit I don't know who half your players are. 😀

19 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Sell Ngakia when he rises this month.

Also Tulloch and Fazlagikj

Thanks for your help guys! I have trimmed my squad substantially now!

8 hours ago, Moranes said:

Zakaria a good deal to buy?

Zakaria or elvedi?

Zakaria

7 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

OK, I am a little rusty but ... These are the young Brazilian risers I have targeted so far ...

Ze Gabriel, Vinicius Tobias, Victor Kanu, Batista Luciano, Shawaan Adryelson Sport Recife, Lucas PitonCorinthians,

Leo Natal, Lucas Caligari, Marcos Leonardo, Beranado Natan

, Gabriel Batista

, Matheus Miranda

, Matheus Saldanha

Unavailable: Gabriel Veron, Talles Magno, Moura Vinitnho, Angelo Gabriel, Matheus Nascimento, Yan Couto

Are there any obvious talents I have missed ?

Thank you in advance.

Apart from the new lads John Kennedy (not the president) Chagas Kayky, Gabriel Nogoa and Matheus Martinelli. These are for the future though.

SWIKI REPORT (05/02/21)

7 pages to get through today and SM are moving through the leagues with haste, the lower leagues of France and Italy are joined by Spain and Belgium (First division A) this morning.

Looks like they’ve gone through Belgium rapidly too with almost every team having a player or two edited.

France 🇫🇷 (Lower leagues)

Grenoble Foot 38 - 4
LB Chateauroux - 2
Toulouse FC - 1
USL Dunkerque - 1

Italy 🇮🇹 (Lower leagues)

Reggina 1914 - 1
US Salernitana - 1
SS Arezzo - 2
SSC Bari - 2
Ascoli Picchio - 2
AC Monza - 1
AC Perugia - 1
Chievo Verona - 1

Spain 🇪🇸 (Lower leagues)

RCD Espanyol - 1
UD Almeria - 1
RCD Mallorca - 3

Belgium 🇧🇪 

Club Brugge KV - 1
Sint-Truidense VV - 2
Standard Liege - 1
Royal Excel Mouscron - 1
KAS Eupen - 1
Zulte Waregem - 1
RSC Anderlecht - 4
Genk - 3
Sporting Charleroi - 4
Cercle Brugge - 3
KV Mechelen - 2
KFCO Beerschot Wilrijk - 6
Royal Antwerp - 1

Thats all for now guys that’s for reading

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 1/30/2021 at 10:49 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (30/01/21)

9 pages today an potentially the start of Brazil with lots of players edited including risers such as Johnny Cardoso at SC Internacional and Diego Costa at São Paulo.

Johnny Cardoso - 73 -> 78

Diego Costa - 70 -> 80

Brazil 🇧🇷

SC Internacional - 9
São Paulo - 5
Flamengo - 4
Botafogo PB - 1
Atletico Mineiro - 12
Palmeiras - 8
Botafogo FR - 1
Santos FC - 1
Corinthians - 1

Spain 🇪🇸 (Lower leagues)

Real Zaragoza - 1
RC Deportivo - 4
Marbella FC - 1

Colombia 🇨🇴 

Leones FC - 4
Deportes Quindio - 2
Atletico Huila - 2
CD La Equidad - 1
Atletico FC - 1
Millonarios - 1

Transfer news

Jesse Lingard - West Ham United (Loan)
Indiana Vassilev - Cheltenham Town (Loan)

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😊

Couple of risers this morning.

Johnny Cardoso - 73 -> 78

On 8/31/2020 at 8:33 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Ze Gabriel

Club - Internacional

Age - 21

Position - CB/CDM

Nationality - Brazil

2B7A9D27-A34B-4FFE-8EE9-3FBCF32EC238.jpeg.7193888d5545bf746d58baab466f33c8.jpeg

Ze Gabriel is next in a long line of talents to come out of Internacional along with Bruno Praxedes, Bruno Fuchs etc.

Gabriel likes to play out from the back and is very good at picking out incisive passes.

Examples below:

Ze Gabriel has featured regularly this season helping Internacional to be currently sat in first place in Brazil.

SM rating - 73

Value - 300k

73 -> 82