Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Call me gullible but I think he could be telling the truth

Me too but they have to be strict

3 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Damn, feel bad for Ajax fans. The club forgetting to register S. Haller for Europa, Promes' criminal investigation, Brian Bobby leaving, and now this😳

Time to buy K. Scherpen, just rated 82 and will get lot of gametime now

Will it be Scherpen? Or Stekelenburg/Kotarski? I'm not sure which one to buy.

3 hours ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys,

I'm looking to add a right winger. For some context I'm West Brom in my gameworld, so not a lot of cash to play with. My rebuild has been centred on youth and building for the future, signing a lot of the wonderkids I'm familiar with in Football Manager, as well as the recommendations from you guys - thanks for all the hard work btw!

I have around 12-15 million and keen to go with youth again, someone who's likely to rise well over the next few years.

Initial thoughts were maybe Saka or Kulusevski? I'd also considered Veron with the review coming but I see he's just went up in December so not sure if it's waste? Is there anyone else you'd recommend?

I have Amad Diallo who I'll hold on to to see how he progresses. I also have Pino who I could sell to bolster the funds. Or is he better holding on to?

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers

Saka and Kulusevski would be good mate. Especially Saka. Gold on SM given versatility too.

1 hour ago, Roachy said:

Emboaba Oscar 

i have been looking at this lad for a while he is currently 90 rated and I believe he has wasted his career moving to China but that’s another story, can he hold his 90 rating for the foreseeable future ?

I think so but never know how they will treat his rating. Shanghai SIPG finished 3rd in the league in 2019, 4th last season, not made it past quarters in the Asian Champ League. So maybe he'll drop.

If I was in charge I'd drop him. 

43 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, do you know something about these players: Martin Lara, Daleho Irandust, Nahuel Bustos, Maximiano Romero, Mathieu Cafaro, Daniel Arzani.

Should i sell them are there are some talents? :D

Thanks! 😊

I liked Arzani but a few long-term injuries didn't help and he is now on loan at Aalborg 

10 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Hudson-Odoi or Vinicius Junior? (long-term)

CHO

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, do you know something about these players: Martin Lara, Daleho Irandust, Nahuel Bustos, Maximiano Romero, Mathieu Cafaro, Daniel Arzani.

Thanks! 😊

Arzani was a talent but I think injuries have set him back massively. I'd sell 

20 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Long Term Hudson-Odoi, u can get him for half price and more rises as they probably will both end up 92ish. 10m as opposed to 20m & u can buy more risers for that 10m too. Happy Days 😀 

40 minutes ago, hesselink said:

can't go wrong with either, CHO has way more to his all round game but vinicus is probably a bit more ahead in his development due to playing time and cho major injury but he seems to have impressed Tuchel right away and looks like a first team regular, something he should have been anyway but Lampard refused to play him

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Thanks! 😊

I’m with everyone else with Arzani in the fact that you should sell him, injuries have cursed his career.

I’d keep Bustos and Romero for now although that might change in a year or 2.

45 minutes ago, hesselink said:

CHO, looks a nailed on start under Tuchel which is great for him going forward. I feel like he needs a good run of games to show people how good he is.

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I would say yes

Simakan

My GF once substituted my hair gel for her under arm cream and ..... I'm bald now 🤓 She got banned for life 😀

It might be hazardous BUT Yes, Stanley Mathews played til he was 40

I bet Ronaldo will keep going until he is 40 just so he can show everyone that thinks he is too told a middle finger 😁

29 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

but not worth selling nuno mendes and cash for him? 

No, Nuno will be a world class left back in my opinion plus I think it’s harder to find a top full back than a top winger in terms of rating in SM.

16 minutes ago, russj said:

Sell and buy Szczesny, Lloris or Handanovic?

I would of said Handanovic until Robbo said Inter are looking for a new keeper so I would go for Szczesny.

16 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

No, Nuno will be a world class left back in my opinion plus I think it’s harder to find a top full back than a top winger in terms of rating in SM.

I would of said Handanovic until Robbo said Inter are looking for a new keeper so I would go for Szczesny.

The second tier of big5, could you see a format of which is when or will it be random on any given day?

22 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Szczesny, Robbo has explained well

You may want to wait till Onana's appeal - if the ban remains then he will surely drop to 90 eventually.

Think I will sell and take the risk. Szczesny is higher rating anyway and I have Henderson as backup. Bodart and Turati for the future. Thanks all 

20 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

They are linked to Cragno and Musso, Musso responded to the rumours by saying he's focused on Udinese but would like to play for a champions league club in the future. I don't normally pay attention to rumours but his agent hasn't denied this bit of an interview from what I've seen that was released a few weeks ago

Screenshot_20210205_160747.jpg

38 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

You may want to wait till Onana's appeal - if the ban remains then he will surely drop to 90 eventually.

Drop while not playing? they dont normally drop injured players do they? what makes you think they will drop him? Im not saying they wont just wondering on the logic....I may have answered myself there SM = Logic?

25 minutes ago, Nameless said:

The second tier of big5, could you see a format of which is when or will it be random on any given day?

Looking at Soccerwiki I’d say: 1) France 2) Italy 3) Spain.... then not sure between England and Germany because I haven’t seen any edits for their clubs yet.

13 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

They are linked to Cragno and Musso, Musso responded to the rumours by saying he's focused on Udinese but would like to play for a champions league club in the future. I don't normally pay attention to rumours but his agent hasn't denied this bit of an interview from what I've seen that was released a few weeks ago

Screenshot_20210205_160747.jpg

Thanks, I’ll be keeping a close eye on this over the summer. Both could be good keepers to sign for a future 90+ goalkeeper playing at Inter.

On 12/22/2020 at 2:48 AM, swanseajack said:

Michael Olise, 77 > 82

Another player who's not really been mentioned on here, but definitely a must buy. He only turned 19 ten days ago, but is the leading assist provider in the Championship with 7, and also has 4 goals for himself as a regular in a Reading side that are in and around the play-offs. 11 goal contributions already for somebody that's been just 18 for most of the season is very impressive, and is bound to attract interest. 

He's been linked with a whole host of Premier League clubs in recent weeks - Liverpool, Arsenal, Leicester, Leeds, Palace. Former Reading defender Matt Mills said he thinks Olise's worth £40 million, I don't know about that, but given his age and how much contribution he's making already at this level he could easily be going for £15-20 million either in January or in the summer. 

As expected Olise gets his rating increase to 82. 

Lucas Joao unlucky to only get an increase to 83, and Adam Armstrong fortunate to get an increase to 85. Joao is the better striker. 

If you have Armstrong now in a competitive gameworld, where you can get something in exchange for him then I'd let go of him now. I can't see him really pushing on rating wise, and if he does it'll be years for him to do so. He's scored a lot of goals this season, fair play, but he averages something like 5 shots per game to get those goals. I don't think he's getting anywhere near that many shots if he gets a Premier League move to the sort of club that could be in for him, and I don't see him being trusted to play regularly at a higher level - similar to someone like Dwight Gayle.