Rahul W's rating predictions

You think Muller is gonna keep his 94 throughout this year and the next? I'm thinking of selling Hazard for him and getting some money out of it. Though Hazard is 2 years younger and could get back to some decent form if he ever recovers from his injury. I have some young players that could take over, but I want to remain competitive and bring them on by maybe next year.

• Replies 41.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

You think Muller is gonna keep his 94 throughout this year and the next? I'm thinking of selling Hazard for him and getting some money out of it. Though Hazard is 2 years younger and could get back to some decent form if he ever recovers from his injury. I have some young players that could take over, but I want to remain competitive and bring them on by maybe next year.

Yes given he just got 94 back

2 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Yeah should stay 94 for another year at least, he’s still one of the best performers at Bayern and has 10 goals and assists in the Bundesliga alone.

38 minutes ago, GeoffM said:

Who's worth keeping/selling of these recent young risers. Looking at long term potential.

Players.jpg

Id keep Doig, Bosch, Moreno, Nkounkou, Balogun, Kelleher, Otasowie, Struijk, Baah, Kalulu, Morey, Lihadji, Geubbels.

Not sure on Troy Parrott, recently dropped down from the Championship to go on loan at league 1 outfit Ipswich.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Forsberg or W. Jose?

Jose 

58 minutes ago, Donnie3 said:

Who is a safer 95 Kane or Mane? 

Both are safe. Kane due to be back from his ankle/foot injury next Saturday, quicker than thought!

22 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

thoughts on +1 for Neuhaus at end of season?

Have u just watched him scoring against Koln (Cologne) You posted just after. 

He has a chance but the jump to 91 from 90 doesn't happen so soon after his rise to 90 only last December, not usually anyway. Having said that he has the stats but probably a better chance in the EOS May review.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Forsberg or W. Jose?

Forsberg for me

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Igor Gomes or Ugbo + Diego Costa (Sao Paulo)

Oscar Mingueza or Lovato

Madueke or Brenner

Igor Gomes

Mingueza

Madueke

1 hour ago, Donnie3 said:

Who is a safer 95 Kane or Mane? 

Both safe, maybe Kane for longer because he’s a tad younger.

44 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

thoughts on +1 for Neuhaus at end of season?

Yes he has a very good chance, been linked to Bayern recently which would make him an even better buy if he moves there.

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

my aubamyang for neuhaus? youth and +1 V old and surely -1.

Makes total sense, Aub has run out of petrol this season & Neuhaus has plenty.

33 minutes ago, maurito said:

Pulisic or richarlison? I need a wing 

Pulisic my only doubt is, is he injury prone??

25 minutes ago, Alyril said:

How good do you all think Gabriel Veron will be?

I have a settled 1st/2nd XI so am just filling out my youth, but someone beat me to him and now wants max price (£12m) - is it worth it or is that money better spent elsewhere?

there is little doubt Veron will eventually be worth a lot more than 12m

21 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I would like to buy neuhaus , but my midfield is already stacked .

Should you sell one of these : merino , hojbjerg , llorente , bennacer , henderson ?

SM have already answered your question Toppo, haven't SM made it clear by now that they will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, give Henderson his deserved Rise. . 

3 hours ago, maurito said:

Pulisic or richarlison? I need a wing 

Pulisic

3 hours ago, Alyril said:

How good do you all think Gabriel Veron will be?

I have a settled 1st/2nd XI so am just filling out my youth, but someone beat me to him and now wants max price (£12m) - is it worth it or is that money better spent elsewhere?

I would bite the other managers hand off if he’s selling Veron for 12 million.

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

I would like to buy neuhaus , but my midfield is already stacked .

Should you sell one of these : merino , hojbjerg , llorente , bennacer , henderson ?

I would sell Hojbjerg personally

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

I don't think Southgate knows his best team so can't see it 

I agree he doesn’t, neither does he know what best formation to play, oh wait yeah he does 5 at the back with 2 defensive midfielders ha.

@Id rather be in SW19 missed your question, if you are thinking long term then definitely Neuhaus although you may have to wait a season or 2 to reap the rewards.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

I don't think Southgate knows his best team so can't see it 

43 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I agree he doesn’t, neither does he know what best formation to play, oh wait yeah he does 5 at the back with 2 defensive midfielders ha.

With the potential that England have, they should have a brilliant chance of being in the final. Their attacking options are incredible! Defensively they are sound enough (any team with Harry Maguire in it will always have a weakness).