Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

5 hours ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

SR, do you think tetteh added today on the db is worth keeping? any other added player worth buy?

Tetteh is worth the shot imo

Also had accepted bids on Jakupovic and Remacle which I withdrew because don't think they will progress fast in the short-term

As for the guys today, Zeka and Gabriel signed for Lille on deadline day- worth a shot. Not too sure on Gilson Costa; Bueno may be decent, while Bassey is on a virtual 6 month trial. Could all be worth it and I have bids on all but Gabriel the best of the 5 imo.

Any of the following worth a shot?

Thomas Partey

Ibrahim Amadou

Rocha Xeca

Alexander Djiku

Mikel Villanueva

Domingos Duarte

Pascal Groß (gross)

Adama Soumaoro

Maximilian Mittelstadt

Lucas Lima

Lucas Rodriguez

Hector Hernandez

Tiquinho Soares

Martin Terrier?

Thanks for the help  appreciate it :)

4 hours ago, Nickw said:

Any of the following worth a shot?

Thomas Partey- doesn't start at Atleti (obviously), decent player but he will have to move to start rising. No point in him right now.

Ibrahim Amadou- starter for Lille who have a new project, could get a +1/+2 to 86/87 at the end of the season.

Rocha Xeca- Rose to 80 yesterday, got a move to Lille but remains to be seen whether he will play for them in the rest of the season. Worth a shot as he's cheap.

Alexander Djiku- Played about half of Bastia's games this season, who are 2nd last in the table, and for which he got a +2 to 82. If he plays more in the second half he could get +1 to 83 but not more as they'll prolly go down. No point.

Mikel Villanueva- Playing a fair bit for Malaga, got a +4 to 82 already. If he continues to play he could get a +2/+3 to 84/85 in the summer.

Domingos Duarte- Playing regularly for Belenenses, Portugal review will happen soon I guess so expect a +2 to 82.

Pascal Groß (gross)- Ingolstadt aren't great, but he's playing a lot, may get snapped up by a better side in the summer. May only get a +1 to 87 if he moves imo, as his side may well go down.

Adama Soumaoro- Same as Amadou

Maximilian Mittelstadt- Hardly playing, which is fine as he's young, but no rise in the foreseeable future.

Lucas Lima- Which one? The one at Nantes plays a lot, side aren't great but he should get a +1/+2 to 85/86 in the summer. The one at Santos has peaked over there imo.

Lucas Rodriguez- Playing a fair bit, he'll get +2/+4 to 80/82 in the next review.

Hector Hernandez- Again, which one? The one at Atleti/Albacete is scoring for fun in the third tier, but that is unlikely to get him anything more than a +2 to 82. The one at Sociedad/Granada isn't playing much at either side, so +2 to 82 in the summer is best for him atm.

Tiquinho Soares- Scored a lot for Vitoria, got a move to Porto- +2/+3 to 85/86 in the next review.

Martin Terrier- more of a sub for Lille, I'd say +3/+5 to 78/80 in the summer.

Thanks for the help  appreciate it :)

2 hours ago, Chazza said:

Omar Bogle scored twice for Wigan tonight.. in for a big rise? Only 70 rated, managed 19 League 2 goals this season before his move - is a +8 unreasonable? 

Very much reasonable- his goals in L2 and his move and his good start at Wigan should get him that when they do the Championship.

On 06/02/2017 at 9:23 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Keep all but Walace because don't think he'll do well at Hamburg.

Maybe sell Lemina if you have too, would have said Niang two weeks ago but he's started well at Watford. Out of all, I'd deffo keep Lemar.

I'd like to hear why you think that :rolleyes:

31 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

Bogle was given a +5 today. Just shows how much we know. ;)

Seems rather harsh though.

I actually think a +5 is spot on.

League Two players are rated between 70-75.

If he continues scoring goals till the end of the season with Wigan then he will get his rise to 78/80.

3 minutes ago, Mr Noisy said:

I actually think a +5 is spot on.

League Two players are rated between 70-75.

If he continues scoring goals till the end of the season with Wigan then he will get his rise to 78/80.

The fact that he's been bought by a Championship club and gone straight into their first team shows that he is obviously better than League Two level though. Therefore it's not unreasonable to think that his rating should be higher than League Two level as well.

27 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

The fact that he's been bought by a Championship club and gone straight into their first team shows that he is obviously better than League Two level though. Therefore it's not unreasonable to think that his rating should be higher than League Two level as well.

Bogle was playing Non League last year, has only had 6 months in League Two (which is a poor league) and has played 1 and a half games for his new Club in the Championship.

Hence why I said if he continues until the end of the season then a 78/80 wouldn't go a miss, You can't give him a Championship rating after only 113 mins of Football in that league.

+8 would be too big of a jump in one hit.

Akinde is a good example to use aswell he has also scored 19 League Two goals this season and scored 23 League Two goals last season and 31 goals in the Non League the season before that, yet he is only rated at 73.

The difference between the two strikers is minimal and it doesn't represent a 5 point gap in ratings.

Akinde was also linked to the Championship in January and I have no doubts that he will follow Bogle there at the end of the season.

2 minutes ago, Mr Noisy said:

Bogle was playing Non League last year, has only had 6 months in League Two (which is a poor league) and has played 1 and a half games for his new Club in the Championship.

Hence why I said if he continues until the end of the season then a 78/80 wouldn't go a miss, You can't give him a Championship rating after only 113 mins of Football in that league.

+8 would be too big of a jump in one hit.

Akinde is a good example to use aswell he has also scored 19 League Two goals this season and scored 23 League Two goals last season and 31 goals in the Non League the season before that, yet he is only rated at 73.

The difference between the two strikers is minimal and it doesn't represent a 5 point gap in ratings.

Akinde was also linked to the Championship in January and I have no doubts that he will follow Bogle there at the end of the season.

I understand the reasoning and I appreciate your comments.

An obvious point would be though that if 75 is the maximum for League Two and Akinde banged in 23 goals last season, then he should clearly be rated 75 already. 

And 78 is not a "Championship rating" exactly. It's more the sort of rating that many run of the mill League One players have.

Bogle has shown that he is too good for League Two and has not yet proven himself in the Championship, so giving him a League One rating would have been sensible imo.

As I say though, I appreciate you giving the reasoning even if I don't entirely agree this time.

26 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

I understand the reasoning and I appreciate your comments.

An obvious point would be though that if 75 is the maximum for League Two and Akinde banged in 23 goals last season, then he should clearly be rated 75 already. 

And 78 is not a "Championship rating" exactly. It's more the sort of rating that many run of the mill League One players have.

Bogle has shown that he is too good for League Two and has not yet proven himself in the Championship, so giving him a League One rating would have been sensible imo.

As I say though, I appreciate you giving the reasoning even if I don't entirely agree this time.

Tbh I was expecting Bogle to get his rise later on, not today; Noisy's logic seems fair enough. 

I agree with both of you to a certain extent- though if Mandron gets back his 75 it would contradict this logic. Let's see. 

EDIT: Wigan are 23rd too, so likely they go down to League One. Maybe that comes into account.

Hey gyus, first time here. I am really enjoying all your opinions on players, very good work. I have a question. For a team that is capped 89, would you go for Modeste, Dost or Baloteeli for striker?

19 minutes ago, STX said:

Hey gyus, first time here. I am really enjoying all your opinions on players, very good work. I have a question. For a team that is capped 89, would you go for Modeste, Dost or Baloteeli for striker?

Dost is the most inform striker out the the three at the moment.

1 hour ago, STX said:

I would go for Modeste or Dost really

Balotelli doing well at Nice but more of a risk than the other two

On 03/02/2017 at 7:00 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Potentially, in the next review, these are my predictions.

Thanks for those ratings Rahul. Very close to my views :)

A few more for you if you don't mind -

M. Jorge

G. Martins

A. Silva

Sabitzer

Tierney

Dybala

Icardi

Oyazabal

Krychowiak

Pepe

Manolas

Koulibaly

D. Mertens

Garay

J. Vallejo

Unal

Fazio

Rudiger

Gagliardini

Juanfran

Caldara

On 03/02/2017 at 8:36 AM, thorgan lesar said:

I think actually +1 for Nainggolan

I think there's a chance as well. He's been in incredible form for Roma this season and the team are flying high too. If he's ever going to hit 93 then this summer is his time.

6 hours ago, Barry Green said:

Thanks for those ratings Rahul. Very close to my views :)

A few more for you if you don't mind -

M. Jorge- +1 to 86

G. Martins- +2 to 87

A. Silva- +4 to 87

Sabitzer- +1 to 88

Tierney- +2 to 85

Dybala- +1 to 92

Icardi- +1 to 92

Oyazabal- stay/+1 to 88

Krychowiak- stay

Pepe- stay

Manolas- stay/+1 to 92

Koulibaly- stay/+1 tp 92

D. Mertens- +1 to 92

Garay- -1 to 90

J. Vallejo- +2 to 87

Unal- +2 to 85

Fazio- +1 to 89

Rudiger- stay

Gagliardini- +4 to 87

Juanfran- stay

Caldara- +1 to 86

I think there's a chance as well. He's been in incredible form for Roma this season and the team are flying high too. If he's ever going to hit 93 then this summer is his time.

Hi guys, 

I have Tche Tche and Alexis Blin but feel like I would be better off flogging one and getting Gagliardini in. 

Do Tche Tche and Blin have much chance of rising next time round? And considering Tche has already got his rise, is he likely to rise when the Brazillian league is done soon?

Cheers :D

1 hour ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Hi guys, 

I have Tche Tche and Alexis Blin but feel like I would be better off flogging one and getting Gagliardini in. 

Do Tche Tche and Blin have much chance of rising next time round? And considering Tche has already got his rise, is he likely to rise when the Brazillian league is done soon?

Cheers :D

Yeah they do, but I'd get Gagliardini anyway, the bigger prospect amongst the three. Sell Tche Tche and get Gag on a bargain when he's still an 83.

Which players would you recommend selling, which will probably rise in the summer and which ones to get rid of before a drop?

Funes Mori (Everton)

Rafael (Lyon)

Jonathan Dos Santos

Christian Benteke

Richairo Zivkovic

Mijat Gacinovic

Fran Beltran

Facundo Quignon

Yuning Zhang

Walter Bou

Bojan Knezevic. 

Also which players would you recommend to buy?

Isaac Mbenza, Mitroglu, Junior Hernani, Romeu, Sofyan Amrabat, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Andy Delort, Joost Van Aken, Domagoj Pavicic, Oleg Shatov, Joao Schmidt, Vincenzo Grifo, Joel Robles, Omar Mascarell, Nabil Bentaleb.

Thanks for the help as always :)

2 hours ago, Nickw said:

Which players would you recommend selling, which will probably rise in the summer and which ones to get rid of before a drop?

Funes Mori (Everton)- stay at 88

Rafael (Lyon)- stay at 89

Jonathan Dos Santos- stay at 88

Christian Benteke- stay at 89, even if Palace go down. He'll move again. 

Richairo Zivkovic- +2 to 85

Mijat Gacinovic- +2 to 86

Fran Beltran- +1/+3 to 78/80, Rayo aren't doing that well in Segunda Div, and Beltran was added as a 77 rated which means his minutes prior to his addition was taken into account.

Facundo Quignon- +2/+4 to 80/82

Yuning Zhang- +1/+3 to 78/80

Walter Bou- +3/+4 to 83/84

Bojan Knezevic- +2/+4 to 80/82

So I'd keep most of them, maybe sell Quignon. 

Also which players would you recommend to buy?

Isaac Mbenza, Mitroglu, Junior Hernani, Romeu, Sofyan Amrabat, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Andy Delort, Joost Van Aken, Domagoj Pavicic, Oleg Shatov, Joao Schmidt, Vincenzo Grifo, Joel Robles, Omar Mascarell, Nabil Bentaleb.

Thanks for the help as always :)

Looking for young talents worth no more than 10 mil each, who should get rises in the near future, ideally either versatile players or CMs. Currently have Kessie, Bakayoko and Henrichs on my shortlist. Any more names? Who'd be the best options? 

2 hours ago, jlammy said:

Looking for young talents worth no more than 10 mil each, who should get rises in the near future, ideally either versatile players or CMs. Currently have Kessie, Bakayoko and Henrichs on my shortlist. Any more names? Who'd be the best options? 

Kessie, Henrichs, Upamecano, Jesus Valejo, Passlack....