Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 27/03/2018 at 9:48 AM, vitor_mfc said:

Benfica this year was atrocious, and Portuguese teams in General playing in Europe, except Braga maybe. But one bad year doesn't mean they can't bounce back soon. People seem to have shorter memories, not long ago Benfica would go head to head with some of biggest clubs in Europe.

Shame that they will never be a elite club when they along with SCP &FCP could be they produce so much talent and make so much money in transfers as well because of a bad league tv revenue and a complete corrupt system.

On 27/03/2018 at 3:44 PM, Floodstreet2017 said:

It’s the maturity of Mbappe and his all round play. Not only that but winning the league with PSG and being an integral part of it as well. 

He only got the plus 3 as he wasn’t given the 89 the previous changes before that.

if Douglas Costa can go from 91-93 in 5 months then don’t see why Mbappe can’t go from 91-92. 

I know now who I would rather sign.

Mbappe hasn't really shown this year D.COSTA should never have got that rise it was stupid. Mbappe can be a 99 rated player in my opinion but not unless he's the main man which he's not at PSG he's behind Cavani and Neymar similar to what Neymar was at Barca behind Suarez mESSI. 

Still been very good very very good but you know he could easily have done a lot better had those two not been in his way.

On 28/03/2018 at 5:51 PM, Islelovesoccer said:

What's going on with Neuer's value?

£2.6m more than Lewandowski, who is 3 years younger but the same rating.

6f02e37269c05a79c8581518612cd01c.png

Neuer is the absolute BEST GK your going to see in a quite a few years that's why ;)

On 30/03/2018 at 1:07 PM, -JMH- said:

Im contrasting it to David Neres, 87 for him, yet only 85 for Ruben Dias, who has an international call up (withdrew however injured), regularly starting for the league challengers & played Champions League!

Id say Dias was hard done by! both should of had 86

moving on though

personally think his rating was on point but neres to 86

On 30/03/2018 at 9:57 PM, TMNT said:

Will João MÁRIO drop on his next review? He's flopped at Inter.

J.Mario for me could be one of the better players around and i'm quite sad he ended up at West Ham. That said his +1 to 91 was a joke in the first place.

1 hour ago, S04 said:

Mbappe hasn't really shown this year D.COSTA should never have got that rise it was stupid. Mbappe can be a 99 rated player in my opinion but not unless he's the main man which he's not at PSG he's behind Cavani and Neymar similar to what Neymar was at Barca behind Suarez mESSI. 

Still been very good very very good but you know he could easily have done a lot better had those two not been in his way.

Mbappe has shown his value in several positions now. For a player of his age he is incredible. He hasn’t scored as many this season but has still developed playing in both wings and through the middle.

In my opinion he’s a 93 rated player already. Of course he isn’t going to get a plus 2 but plus 1 will be fine and see what happens in the World Cup 

Hi everyone, I trust you're all doing well. I've been away for some time due to my tight work schedule.

Can anyone explain why SM didn't increase Youness MOKHTAR's rating? He's 83 and having a good season for PEC Zwolle who are fighting for a spot in Europe next season. He's their best player this season with 7 goals, 5 assists and 5 man of the match performances.

I know the Dutch league has a low rating cap but this lad deserves a +1/2 for his performances.

16 hours ago, Masheds said:

salah + hazard or messi, what do you recon?

hmm, probably duo

14 hours ago, jlammy said:

Bonucci to keep his 95?

can't say

11 hours ago, Yuasa said:

sell Griezmann for dele alli + 24 mln?

no

6 hours ago, TMNT said:

Any idea when Switzerland will be reviewed lads? Gonna buy Nedim Bajrami and Kevin Ruegg eventually, but I've others I'm prioritizing atm.

no idea

28 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Hi everyone, I trust you're all doing well. I've been away for some time due to my tight work schedule.

Can anyone explain why SM didn't increase Youness MOKHTAR's rating? He's 83 and having a good season for PEC Zwolle who are fighting for a spot in Europe next season. He's their best player this season with 7 goals, 5 assists and 5 man of the match performances.

I know the Dutch league has a low rating cap but this lad deserves a +1/2 for his performances.

agreed

15 hours ago, S04 said:

You as i are entitled to a opinion but man i think Ederson whilst pretty darn good from practically out of nowhere is overrated or overhyped. I pretty much seen most of the games he played at SLB but maybe it's me thinking he's not a regular GK he's a new breed and not what i'm used to seeing or what i compare/rank him against isn't what i'm used to but at his time in Benfica he was a brave shot stopper who was over confident at times which made him look tactically inept. I think i'm just getting old but side by side Allison to Ederson no comparison for me i'd pick Allison everyday but that may be just down to who i prefer not who's actually better. 

Ederson is fantastic don't get me wrong but personally i don't class him or rather expect him to be elite i rate him like Ter Stegen excellent at what he does but never going to hit that upper echelon of top tier GKs. 

He's not as good as Oblak, De Gea or Courtois, but a very good goalkeeper, and he's shown that playing for Man City. He's certainly in a NT goalkeeper standard for a top nation. I can't speak much for Alisson, as i didn't see much of him.

Who should i buy: Emre Can, Piotr Zielinski or Florenzi?

My question is because if Can and Zielinski can rise to 91 in next update and if Florenzi can go to 92... 

And whats about:
Ederson
Laporte
Kimpembe
Mário Rui
Bakayoko
Torreira
Toljan
A. Robertson
Max Meyer
Talisca
Lingard
Gabriel Jesus
Mbappe
Gnabry
Aouar
Karamoh
Jonjoe Kenny
Declan Rice
Brahim Diaz
Gouiri
Ferran Torres
Salcedo
Khammas
Hudson-Odoi
Antonucci
Malang Sarr
Toni Lato
Douglas Luiz
Vinicius Junior
Igor Zubeldia
Cutrone
Paulinho Filho
Mctominay
Srarfi
Mckennie
Mendyl
Itter
Arp
Sancho
Janjicic
Friedl
Alan Souza
They can rise next update?

1 hour ago, jonhyscp said:

My question is because if Can and Zielinski can rise to 91 in next update and if Florenzi can go to 92... 

And whats about:
Ederson
Laporte
Kimpembe
Mário Rui
Bakayoko
Torreira
Toljan
A. Robertson
Max Meyer
Talisca
Lingard
Gabriel Jesus
Mbappe
Gnabry
Aouar
Karamoh
Jonjoe Kenny
Declan Rice
Brahim Diaz
Gouiri
Ferran Torres
Salcedo
Khammas
Hudson-Odoi
Antonucci
Malang Sarr
Toni Lato
Douglas Luiz
Vinicius Junior
Igor Zubeldia
Cutrone
Paulinho Filho
Mctominay
Srarfi
Mckennie
Mendyl
Itter
Arp
Sancho
Janjicic
Friedl
Alan Souza

Check on the first page then you can check these names on. Sir Rahul does wonderful job... but sometimes I disagree with his rating predictions hehe

2 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

And whats about:
Ederson
Laporte
Kimpembe
Mário Rui
Bakayoko
Torreira
Toljan
A. Robertson
Max Meyer
Talisca
Lingard
Gabriel Jesus
Mbappe
Gnabry
Aouar
Karamoh
Jonjoe Kenny
Declan Rice
Brahim Diaz
Gouiri
Ferran Torres
Salcedo
Khammas
Hudson-Odoi
Antonucci
Malang Sarr
Toni Lato
Douglas Luiz
Vinicius Junior
Igor Zubeldia
Cutrone
Paulinho Filho
Mctominay
Srarfi
Mckennie
Mendyl
Itter
Arp
Sancho
Janjicic
Friedl
Alan Souza

I would say. Buy Adrien Bongiovanni if you're looking for a Belgian talent at Monaco.