Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, bavarac91 said:

What is your opinion for giving my wirtz for azpilicueta and tiago silva, silva will be starter for sure, azp will be role player, more for cups

I know that wirtz is one of top youngsters in the world, and that he will be 90+ in the future(if he be healty, and smart as he now) but i need some players who will play, with silva my sqad will be full 91+ and with azp i will have depth 

TY

Keep Wirtz future 90+

13 minutes ago, Nameless said:

@Kieran_S91 @Sir Rahul on the discord did they mention anything about bids from external? I am getting bid for only 1 player every 2-3 days and in some GWs it takes over a week to get a singular bid. 

Things are becoming very annoying specially with random rises. 

It has been brought up but I don’t think SM have acknowledged it, I’ll chase it up. I think @Id rather be in SW19 mentioned he just reports it as a bug when this happens.

I also have this problem by the way, really annoying.

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Feel sorry for United who are stuck with Maguire, he can never be replaced because he cost them too much.

Yeah, they are stuck with him. They'll never be able to get a 'Van Dijk' in when Harry is there.

11 hours ago, jaybee said:

They are nowhere near good enough. 

Pickford ain't a good keeper

Poor at centre back and midfield. He doesn't have confidence in left backs so plays Trippier there at times.

Lots of attacking talent in Sancho, Maddison, Grealish, Sterling, Rashford and Kane but can't play them all. 

England's system doesn't get the best out of the attacking talent they have.

If Southgate picked the best team available, then I think they'd be good enough. Pickford is nowhere good enough to play for England, it should be Pope. Centre back I agree, they are weak. Midfield would be better, if Southgate picked the right players. The team/squad has the potential to be outstanding, but as you say, the system isn't right for them.

2 hours ago, bavarac91 said:

What is your opinion for giving my wirtz for azpilicueta and tiago silva, silva will be starter for sure, azp will be role player, more for cups

I know that wirtz is one of top youngsters in the world, and that he will be 90+ in the future(if he be healty, and smart as he now) but i need some players who will play, with silva my sqad will be full 91+ and with azp i will have depth 

TY

biggest joke of the century

On 10/7/2020 at 10:22 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Dane Scarlett

Age - 16

Club - Tottenham Hotspur

Position - ST

Nationality - England

AC8642F9-DA21-4C14-AF29-4E9B05BA2C97.jpeg.f229d8a6faddbfdc73d2db1424931cb1.jpeg

Currently playing for Spurs in the u18s managing to play 4 games scoring 4 goals and creating 2 assists.

Dane is similar to Liam Delap of Manchester City with his physique, Scarlett can drop deep and help contribute to the build up but is also very good at staying on the shoulder making good runs in behind for one on one situations or to drag defenders out of position.

Couldn't find a compilation of his abilities, video below of a preseason 20/21 game for Tottenham’s senior team where they beat Ipswich Town 3-0. Dane entered as a second half sub. number 53.

Also playing for England at youth level I believe he could have a good future for both club and internationally. Hopefully in the next couple of seasons he can be given opportunities or be allowed to leave for more senior experience.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Dane Scarlett (16) made his Premier League debut today and its well deserved too with 20 goals in 13 starts at youth level. 

5 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Why has Brenner gone to Cincinatti? Just bought him in a competitive GW for the future in a deal getting rid of Trubin. If I hadn't picked up Faivre and Destanoglu as part of the deal that'd have been a massive fail. 😂 

Because MLS is growing and growing and getting more interesting by South American talents. That's not a bad move in my opinion!

14 hours ago, jaybee said:

They are nowhere near good enough. 

Pickford ain't a good keeper

Poor at centre back and midfield. He doesn't have confidence in left backs so plays Trippier there at times.

Lots of attacking talent in Sancho, Maddison, Grealish, Sterling, Rashford and Kane but can't play them all. 

England's system doesn't get the best out of the attacking talent they have.

Shaw, James Justin, Stones and Michael Keane have been brilliant so far. I agree with pickford, he had the 2nd lowest save percentage of first 11 goalkeepers in the league last season and has made 3 errors leading to goal already this season. Starting 11 for England should be:

Pope

Shaw, Stones, Keane, Reece James

Henderson, Maddison, Grealish

Rashford, Kane, Sterling

Bench: Darlow, Maguire, James Justin, Bellingham, Saka, Sancho, Harvey Barnes, Calvert-Lewin

Like others have said they just won't use the correct system and Southgate have heavy favouritism towards certain players. He'll pick Chilwell over Shaw, Trent will start, pickford will probably start 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank...

Fabinho, De Jong and Ndidi.

Chose..

Dybala or Lautaro ?

De Jong, Fabinho, Ndidi

Lautaro

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

my aubamyang for Guedes and A Correa? 

He also has tielemans who would be my preferred option, but not sure he will go for it, the neuhaus manager didnt want to swap for Aubamyang.

Only deal I would do is Tielemens + Correa, don’t think the original duo is worth it. I’d be tempted with Tielemens alone though.

1 hour ago, JackNUFC99 said:

my sarabia for their martial and lingard?

Martial and Lingard

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

What is the better deal? I'm Lazio with the duo

Screenshot below shows my CBs and Wingers 

Screenshot_2021-02-07-17-11-28-486_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Screenshot_2021-02-07-17-27-53-993_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Screenshot_2021-02-07-17-27-46-780_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Duo, would he be prepared to give you Fofana + Chiesa?

25 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Can anyone see Zlatan hitting 94 or 93 at least? Simply amazing to see Ronaldo and Zlatan at or even near the top of the scorers' list. Zlatan's scoring/appearance rate is especially insane considering he was out injured for a while.

93 at the end of the season maybe if Milan win the league and he keeps on scoring.

32 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Shaw, James Justin, Stones and Michael Keane have been brilliant so far. I agree with pickford, he had the 2nd lowest save percentage of first 11 goalkeepers in the league last season and has made 3 errors leading to goal already this season. Starting 11 for England should be:

Pope

Shaw, Stones, Keane, Reece James

Henderson, Maddison, Grealish

Rashford, Kane, Sterling

Bench: Darlow, Maguire, James Justin, Bellingham, Saka, Sancho, Harvey Barnes, Calvert-Lewin

Like others have said they just won't use the correct system and Southgate have heavy favouritism towards certain players. He'll pick Chilwell over Shaw, Trent will start, pickford will probably start 

Looks like a good team but we all know Southgate will chose Mount and Rice 😂

Also, Phil Foden needs to play he’s the brightest talent in England for me.

3 hours ago, bavarac91 said:

TY

Wirtz long term, otherwise I suppose you can take those two

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

@Kieran_S91 @Sir Rahul on the discord did they mention anything about bids from external? I am getting bid for only 1 player every 2-3 days and in some GWs it takes over a week to get a singular bid. 

Things are becoming very annoying specially with random rises. 

Nope

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Chiesa OR Richarlison?

Chiesa

14 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Feel sorry for United who are stuck with Maguire, he can never be replaced because he cost them too much.

I don't feel he is the main issue, Lindelof and de Gea are.

2 hours ago, Babadoria said:

considering I need a defender and a halfback, it's a good deal Pedro neto(mine) for Zakaria?

Yes it is good 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank...

Chose..

Dybala or Lautaro ?

The order you put

Lautaro

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

He also has tielemans who would be my preferred option, but not sure he will go for it, the neuhaus manager didnt want to swap for Aubamyang.

Duo

1 hour ago, JackNUFC99 said:

Sure if you don't want the depth

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

What is the better deal? I'm Lazio with the duo

Screenshot below shows my CBs and Wingers 

Screenshot_2021-02-07-17-11-28-486_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Screenshot_2021-02-07-17-27-53-993_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Screenshot_2021-02-07-17-27-46-780_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Chiesa and Demiral is good

30 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Can anyone see Zlatan hitting 94 or 93 at least? Simply amazing to see Ronaldo and Zlatan at or even near the top of the scorers' list. Zlatan's scoring/appearance rate is especially insane considering he was out injured for a while.

I can't

1 minute ago, Kieran_S91 said:

68 games unbeaten at Anfield and Liverpool have done a Spurs type of thing by losing their last 3 games at home 🥴

What a fall off!!

Love it!

6 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

After today game will you swap Salah for sterling? Will Salah keep his 95 for a year based on Liverpool current form?

Yeah keep Salah, he’s not an issue at Liverpool.

2 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Does anyone think Lukaku will hit 94 next?

If Inter win the league then he has a chance.

33 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

De Jong, Fabinho, Ndidi

Lautaro

Only deal I would do is Tielemens + Correa, don’t think the original duo is worth it. I’d be tempted with Tielemens alone though.

Martial and Lingard

Duo, would he be prepared to give you Fofana + Chiesa?

93 at the end of the season maybe if Milan win the league and he keeps on scoring.

Looks like a good team but we all know Southgate will chose Mount and Rice 😂

Also, Phil Foden needs to play he’s the brightest talent in England for me.

Agrees but it's hard to fit Grealish, Maddison and Foden in the same team especially when Grealish is the best one centrally unless you move Grealish out wide. And yeah mount is a definite starter even though Maddison has double the goal involvements

20 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I found this... click here for dat one post I found. Does that just mean that the transfer ban is just 2 weeks and then I can make the minimum bid for them again?

Transfer bans to external don't last long (think a week) then once its up you won't have to deal with external bids. If nobody else in the gameworld is interested in the player I'd wait since you can min bid

4 hours ago, Babadoria said:

considering I need a defender and a halfback, it's a good deal Pedro neto(mine) for Zakaria?

I'd keep Pedro but if u must, u must (Neto a great prospect Long term) Can u find some one else  to P/Ex??

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank...

Chose..

Dybala or Lautaro ?

Fabinho.. De Jong ... Ndidi (as u typed)

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

No, Guedes I don't rate Tielmanns deal would be better

3 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

Duo

1 hour ago, JordanW1130 said:

After today game will you swap Salah for sterling? Will Salah keep his 95 for a year based on Liverpool current form?

Salah 95 will keep, U should keep too

42 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

also, do you think Erling Haaland's rating will go up anytime soon? he last went up +2 of the 22 of December I think

EOS Review in May another +1