Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, JordanW1130 said:

After today game will you swap Salah for sterling? Will Salah keep his 95 for a year based on Liverpool current form?

Salah, will keep 95

1 hour ago, Gazj59 said:

Does anyone think Lukaku will hit 94 next?

If Inter win the league

48 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

also, do you think Erling Haaland's rating will go up anytime soon? he last went up +2 of the 22 of December I think

He is fine at 92 imo. 22 December is not that long ago!

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Stay Can’t believe I’ve made 5000 posts. So here’s to 5000 more 🍻

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah I thought he was destined for a top team in Europe and I also noticed Arsenal were interested in him 😂

Nuno Mendes, Mohammed Kudus, Sinaly Diomande, Gvardiol, Nicolo Rovella, Aaron Hickey, Jeremie Frimpong, Moises Caciedo, Aster Vranckx, Cherki, Musiala, Pino, Harvey Elliott, Sulemana.

Thanks man. Funnily enough every single one of those players has been bought. Managed to get my hands on nuno mendes earlier on which is good but need a few others to consider now if you have any others ? Ideally under £1m. 

I have silva brenner in this team i take it probably worth selling now that he's made the move to MLS? 

35 minutes ago, HAWKERS said:

Thanks man. Funnily enough every single one of those players has been bought. Managed to get my hands on nuno mendes earlier on which is good but need a few others to consider now if you have any others ? Ideally under £1m. 

I have silva brenner in this team i take it probably worth selling now that he's made the move to MLS? 

No don't sell Brenner. 

Why is everyone so negative for his choice ? MLS is a nice competition to grow further..

5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Because MLS is growing and growing and getting more interesting by South American talents. That's not a bad move in my opinion!

And the MLS is selling more.  The last CBA made it easier and this new one should help it along too.  I’m still surprised (at Cinci paying that much and him coming over) but it could work out fine in the long run. 

On 2/5/2021 at 4:54 PM, RobboEFC said:

Scotland obviously

IMG_20200305_162451.jpg

I beleive for the laughter reaction - your response broke the record!

Here's your 🥇 medal. 😀

On 2/7/2021 at 1:10 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Anyone ever suffered this many injuries in 1 game? 😂

0CD9F387-C6B6-44E0-89CF-0CA0F54947DF.thumb.png.a43c71f86014fc3d000d1a855a4444f6.png

Reminds me of Newcastle’s game yesterday who finished the game with 9 men because 3 players went off injured 😂

Not really, but nearly: I recently had 3 out injured - one long term (Messi), and two minor (Kessie and Verrati) head concussions.

I reckon they were out to injure Messi - fouling fools!

16 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

He was linked with top European clubs in £40 million deals a couple of months ago. Absolute madness! 

@Kieran_S91 @thorgan lesar

is he really that good?

15 hours ago, bavarac91 said:

What is your opinion for giving my wirtz for azpilicueta and tiago silva, silva will be starter for sure, azp will be role player, more for cups

I know that wirtz is one of top youngsters in the world, and that he will be 90+ in the future(if he be healty, and smart as he now) but i need some players who will play, with silva my sqad will be full 91+ and with azp i will have depth 

TY

Ofcourse if the addition of the duo means you are better equipped to challenge for the league title then do the deal. otherwise keep Witz as it sounds like your GW is a competitive one.

Therefore if you are sticking around for the long term you may regret losing Witz in the long 🏃run.

The two oldies will start declining further (soon enough).  Isn't there any other decent cover out there to fill in the CB and your (rotational) RB position for your side?

13 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Chiesa OR Richarlison?

11 hours ago, Babadoria said:

considering I need a defender and a halfback, it's a good deal Pedro neto(mine) for Zakaria? Not sure

Pedro Neto has been one of Wolves best performing player's, and is still only 20 years young. 

However Zakria is versatile and should fit into to the postion you sound to require. 

11 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank...

Fabinho, De Jong and Ndidi.

De Jong, Fabinho, Ndidi. 

De Jong (first) because it looks as though he is finnaly starting to perform as Barça fans had hoped, when they first signed him - last I checked. 

Chose..

Dybala or Lautaro ? 

It has to be Lautaro. 

10 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

my aubamyang for Guedes and A Correa? Not too sure...If duo is performing well for the opposition manager then they may be worth picking up, otherwise keep Auba. 

He also has tielemans who would be my preferred option, but not sure he will go for it, the neuhaus manager didnt want to swap for Aubamyang.

Try A. Correa + Tielemans. 

10 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

my sarabia for their martial and lingard?

🤔 I would do it. Because, Martial is 3 years younger, and overall is more talented: I just don't understand why he doesn't influence the Manunited team more often.

Plus, you'll get the addition of Lingaard - who has started his career well at WHU. 🙂

9 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Can anyone see Zlatan hitting 94 or 93 at least? Simply amazing to see Ronaldo and Zlatan at or even near the top of the scorers' list. Zlatan's scoring/appearance rate is especially insane considering he was out injured for a while.

93 - first. One can only hope for a 94 next season, that's much dependant on how successful the season is for Milan and Zlatan. 

8 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Does anyone think Lukaku will hit 94 next?

Personally I hope not! 😀 Cos that could mean...🤐

27 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

@Kieran_S91 @thorgan lesar

is he really that good?

Brenner is a good player who I aspect will play well in MLS. In MLS there are a lot of scouts and getting more attention. So Brenner will soon be followed if he does well - and I think he will do it well - and continu on this level..

56 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

No don't sell Brenner. 

Why is everyone so negative for his choice ? MLS is a nice competition to grow further..

I agree it is a nice move from his pov. From an SM pov, it will take him longer to reach a higher rating. Unless he tears MLS apart, but not many South Americans have managed to do so in recent years... thinking of Pity Martinez, Barco, Kaku. So it makes sense if managers want to sell for better options. 

On 2/5/2021 at 6:57 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Nuno Mendes - Sporting CP
Luca Gourna-Douath - Saint-Etienne
Herculano Nabian - V.Guimaraes
Sergey Pinyaev - Chertanovo
Iliax Moriba - Barcelona
Thierry Small - Everton
Dane Scarlett - Spurs
Carney Chukwuemeka - Villa
Sinaly Diomande - Lyon
Devyne Rensch - Ajax
Lenny Lacroix - Metz
Brandon Soppy - Rennes
Vinicius Tobias - Internacional
Torben Rhein - Bayern
Paulo Bernardo - Benfica
Miguel Azeez - Arsenal
Jakub Drozd - Banik Ostrava
William Boving - Copenhagen
Joelson Fernandes - Sporting CP
Jamie Bynoe-Gittens - Dortmund
Jayden Braaf - City
Miguel Silveira - Fluminense
Yusuf Demir - Rapid Wien
Benjamin Sesko - Salzburg
Luka Sucic - Salzburg
Luka Romero - Mallorca
Matheus Nascimento - Botafogo
Luca Oyen - Gent
Kaide Gordon - Liverpool
Kwadwo Baah - City
Kacper Duda - Wisla Krakow
Jeppe Kjaer - Ajax
Dario Sarmiento - City
Florent Da Silva - Lyon
Carlos Alvarez - Sevilla
Artem Sokolov - Chertanovo
Damasceno Renyer - Santos
Brian Brobbey - Ajax
Barry Hepburn - Bayern
Bryan Fiabema - Chelsea
Kamaldeen Sulemana - Nordsjaelland 
Moreira Savio - Atletico Mineiro
Ilias Akhomach - Barcelona
Exequiel Zeballos - Boca Juniors
Luca Netz - Hertha Berlin
Marcel Pitaluga - Liverpool
Simon Ngapandouetnbu - Marseille
Bernardo Natan - Flamengo
Nicolo Rovella - Genoa
Pape Sarr - Metz
Caden Clark - New York Red Bulls
Liam Delap - Manchester City
Oleh Ocheretko - Shakhtar Donetsk
Amad Diallo - Manchester United
Youssoufa Moukoko - Dortmund
Damasceno Renyer - Santos
Dante Sealy - Dallas

Obviously you also have the likes of Cherki, Gabriel Veron, Kaio Jorge, Doku, Musiala, Camavinga, Pedri, Neto, Botman, Kabak, Fofana, Bellingham, Gravenberch, Haaland, Fati, Dest, Saka, Gouiri, Darwin Nunez, Szoboszlai, Daka, Aaronson, De Paula, Hugo Souza, Foden, Badiashille, Bryan Gil, Boadu, Schuurs, Tzolis, Madueke and many more haha 

Here are some names worth buying, I’m sure others on the forum can add to these.

1 hour ago, HAWKERS said:

Yeah I would sell Brenner, had opportunities to move to a good club in Europe but chose the MLS which isn’t a great league at all.

I quoted a previous list I did above which has some good talents.

28 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I agree it is a nice move from his pov. From an SM pov, it will take him longer to reach a higher rating. Unless he tears MLS apart, but not many South Americans have managed to do so in recent years... thinking of Pity Martinez, Barco, Kaku. So it makes sense if managers want to sell for better options. 

Spot on!!

Arguably a step down in terms of quality in my opinion. Coming up against reject defenders from the championship 😂

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Oyarzabal and Le Normand for Ocampos and Carlos?

Oyarzabal + Le Normand. 

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

It's not because you don't go to one of the biggest competitions you immediately make a wrong choice. SM wise maybe not the best, but I'm only looking IRL which is still the most interesting. 

I'll keep him still. 

1 hour ago, Ra's al Ghul said:

Today they updated the second big5 divisions. Has Brazil finished? There seems to be some players missing from Flamengo, Gremio, Bragantino, Atl. Paranaense and another. What is your opinion?

Indeed, they probably skimmed through and missed odd risers like Vinicius Lopes (73).

2 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

After watching the game today, I feel like Alisson Becker's rating is going to go down. It seems as if he's been making plenty of mistakes like this recently. anyone agree?

1000% don't agree .....he's still 1 of the best keepers in the world 1 bad performance won't change that .....

6 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

After watching the game today, I feel like Alisson Becker's rating is going to go down. It seems as if he's been making plenty of mistakes like this recently. anyone agree?

His rating won’t go down after one bad performance, if that was the case the likes of Maguire + Lindelof would have a rating of around 60 😂

6 hours ago, Ra's al Ghul said:

Today they updated the second big5 divisions. Has Brazil finished? There seems to be some players missing from Flamengo, Gremio, Bragantino, Atl. Paranaense and another. What is your opinion?

They finished it unless they go back of course, but it looks like they’ve moved on to France.

3 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Kounde+Ibanez for Lenglet (mine), take it?

Duo no doubt.

SWIKI REPORT (08/02/21)

Hi friends, 1 page again today which isn’t much of a surprise considering it’s Monday. It’s also interesting to see Callum Hudson-Odoi among the edits which I would assume is a position addition of RWB.

Danubio - 4
Cerro Largo - 1
Defensor Sporting - 2
USL Dunkerque - 1
Dorking Wanderers - 1
Alemannia Aachen - 1
Rot-Weib Essen - 1
Chelsea - 1
Academia Cantolao - 1
Club Queretaro - 1
FC Juarez - 1
Leicester City - 1
Bray Wanderers - 1
Rakow Częstochowa - 1
Rodez AF - 1
AS Nancy Lorraine - 1
Dacia Unirea Braila - 1

Thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😁

10 hours ago, Milanista1 said:
15 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

my aubamyang for Guedes and A Correa? Not too sure...If duo is performing well for the opposition manager then they may be worth picking up, otherwise keep Auba. 

He also has tielemans who would be my preferred option, but not sure he will go for it, the neuhaus manager didnt want to swap for Aubamyang.

Try A. Correa + Tielemans. 

He says Guedes and rudiger is his best offer.