• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

After watching the game today, I feel like Alisson Becker's rating is going to go down. It seems as if he's been making plenty of mistakes like this recently. anyone agree?

1000% don't agree .....he's still 1 of the best keepers in the world 1 bad performance won't change that .....

6 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

After watching the game today, I feel like Alisson Becker's rating is going to go down. It seems as if he's been making plenty of mistakes like this recently. anyone agree?

His rating won’t go down after one bad performance, if that was the case the likes of Maguire + Lindelof would have a rating of around 60 😂

6 hours ago, Ra's al Ghul said:

Today they updated the second big5 divisions. Has Brazil finished? There seems to be some players missing from Flamengo, Gremio, Bragantino, Atl. Paranaense and another. What is your opinion?

They finished it unless they go back of course, but it looks like they’ve moved on to France.

3 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Kounde+Ibanez for Lenglet (mine), take it?

Duo no doubt.

SWIKI REPORT (08/02/21)

Hi friends, 1 page again today which isn’t much of a surprise considering it’s Monday. It’s also interesting to see Callum Hudson-Odoi among the edits which I would assume is a position addition of RWB.

Danubio - 4
Cerro Largo - 1
Defensor Sporting - 2
USL Dunkerque - 1
Dorking Wanderers - 1
Alemannia Aachen - 1
Rot-Weib Essen - 1
Chelsea - 1
Academia Cantolao - 1
Club Queretaro - 1
FC Juarez - 1
Leicester City - 1
Bray Wanderers - 1
Rakow Częstochowa - 1
Rodez AF - 1
AS Nancy Lorraine - 1
Dacia Unirea Braila - 1

Thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😁

10 hours ago, Milanista1 said:
15 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

my aubamyang for Guedes and A Correa? Not too sure...If duo is performing well for the opposition manager then they may be worth picking up, otherwise keep Auba. 

He also has tielemans who would be my preferred option, but not sure he will go for it, the neuhaus manager didnt want to swap for Aubamyang.

Try A. Correa + Tielemans. 

He says Guedes and rudiger is his best offer.

1 hour ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Are they doing Portugal and Turkey anytime soon do we know? 

Should be this month, maybe in a week or two.

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

He says Guedes and rudiger is his best offer.

Rudiger looks like he’s first choice again at Chelsea so I would be happy with him, just unsure on Guedes not sure if it’s worth.

I’m selling my most valued and highest rated player Son. Should I give for any of the following offers:-

1. Werner plus Vinicius

2. Thauvin/Ousmane Dembele plus Merino plus Moukoko

3. Martial plus Fabian Ruiz plus Bamford

4. Koke 

5. Belotti plus Fekir (also Tagliafico instead of either)

6. Firmino plus Chukwueze plus wonderkid

7. Richarlison plus Zapata plus Zaniolo

8. Dybala plus Paqueta

Should I go for any one or rather keep him?

PS:- I’m selling Son because he isn’t performing good enough for me and also he is about to be 29 in a few months (Thought I’ll get someone younger before Son loses his current form or demand)

Edited by Mike0007
41 minutes ago, TrickyDave said:

Can you tell me a little bit about Arthur melo these days. Is he up to much? Worth keeping or on the way down? 

If i sell him I have an outside chance of good players. Maybe oyarzabal, maybe pogba. Thoughts there? 

Will oyarzabal get a nice move? 

I would take either over Arthur.

1 hour ago, brocky64 said:

If they are moving on to second tier of the top 5 – what rise do you think Ivan Toney will get (if any)? I can see him just getting +1 then see if he moves on/Brentford get promoted in the summer.

Yeah +1 although he should be 85 in my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

I’m selling my most valued and highest rated player Son. Should I give for any of the following offers:-

1. Werner plus Vinicius

4. Koke 

PS:- I’m selling Son because he isn’t performing good enough for me and also he is about to be 29 in a few months (Thought I’ll get someone younger before Son loses his current form or demand)

Number 6, but which wonderkid?

13 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

One game only, most of Liverpool have dropped from the considerable heights of the last two seasons

13 hours ago, Ra's al Ghul said:

Today they updated the second big5 divisions. Has Brazil finished? There seems to be some players missing from Flamengo, Gremio, Bragantino, Atl. Paranaense and another. What is your opinion?

Maybe they'll go back to Brazil

13 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

yes

?

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

It's not because you don't go to one of the biggest competitions you immediately make a wrong choice. SM wise maybe not the best, but I'm only looking IRL which is still the most interesting. 

I'll keep him still. 

Fair mate

12 hours ago, PaulC said:

Is Victor Kanu worth buying? Does it have long-term potential?

No idea

11 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Kounde+Ibanez for Lenglet (mine), take it?

Duo

5 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Are they doing Portugal and Turkey anytime soon do we know? 

Soon I think

4 hours ago, brocky64 said:

If they are moving on to second tier of the top 5 – what rise do you think Ivan Toney will get (if any)? I can see him just getting +1 then see if he moves on/Brentford get promoted in the summer.

You are right

3 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

Can you tell me a little bit about Arthur melo these days. Is he up to much? Worth keeping or on the way down? 

If i sell him I have an outside chance of good players. Maybe oyarzabal, maybe pogba. Thoughts there? 

Will oyarzabal get a nice move? 

Not going up, should stay though

Oyarzabal, no idea where he'll go. Pogba, same. So maybe wait and see.

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I have just received my Vaccination Appointment for tomorrow afternoon - Yippeeeee!! 😀

Great news :D 

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

1. Werner plus Vinicius

4. Koke 

8. Dybala plus Paqueta

Hmm none of these offers are that great. I might go 6 as Firmino is the same rating and you get two good youngsters.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Brilliant. Roy Keane doesn’t look impressed 🤣

Love Micah!

This is off-topic, but seems to be the only active thread on this forum. So,

Hello, lads. If anyone's interested, I've recently created a brand new Bundesliga setup. Many guys from EC 7046 are in it. It isn't open it, we're waiting to fill it up. Still some teams up for grabs. Just apply if interested. Here's the ID: 432618.