Rahul W's rating predictions

Sir Rahul

35 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Fellaini and Jovetic or Carlos Salcedo?

Probably take Salcedo unless you need depth and are ok with the probable drop factor of both Jovetic and Fellaini.

28 minutes ago, hemera said:

szoboszlai + Reyna + 2m or foden

Tough one, Foden but I’m not sure.

12 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Good morning!

What are your thoughts on the best young centre backs around, rated 78 or under? 

Sinaly Diomande, Tanguy Nianzou, Felipe Morato, Lenny Lacroix, Devyne Rensch, Jamal Baptiste, Bernardo Natan, Tagir, Emin Bayram, Teden Mengi.

hey folks - slightly off topic, is anyone active on Soccer Wiki? Anyone having trouble adding players? New players now taking months to get added, or not added when my submissions have been approved? They are just left on 'Approved' status for months and the players havent appeared in any search. Thanks. 

pending players.JPG

57 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ah you have sold me now! Have added him :D 

🤣🤣 I followed him at Utrecht then signed him in 2016 in a competitive setup and when he moved to Feyenoord I thought I’d done well... then he was frozen out the squad a few years ago and ended up playing for the reserves. Problem is he’s helped me to 2 promotions but I can’t bring myself to part ways with him but if he was going to drop to 83 I’d sell him 😖

I've just won the SMFA Cup so have come into a bit of money. I'm buying John Stones and Florian Neuhaus, and have a deal agreed to sell my Griezmann for Carvajal and Asensio. This allows me to have the options to do some of the following, thoughts? Bold are my players

M. Felipe and Orban for Kimpembe?

Kyle Walker and Alex Sandro for Reguillon and Pau Torres?

Brozovic for Maddison?

Haller and Papu Gomez for Gerard Moreno or Yusuf Poulson and Amiri or Locatelli?

Just now, TomDeakin said:

I've just won the SMFA Cup so have come into a bit of money. I'm buying John Stones and Florian Neuhaus, and have a deal agreed to sell my Griezmann for Carvajal and Asensio. This allows me to have the options to do some of the following, thoughts? Bold are my players

Brozovic for Maddison?

Haller and Papu Gomez for Gerard Moreno or Yusuf Poulson and Amiri or Locatelli?

Duo

Duo if you want the high ratings

Brozovic

Moreno and Locatelli

17 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

What's your reasoning?

Keep, he's off to Barca in summer

89+88 vs 88.

Fellaini did well in China and got linked back to Europe. So at worse he will get -1.

Jovetic is a risky one but he is still getting minutes and Monaco are doing well. So he might not get -2 but -1 (at worse) if Monaco finishes well.

Salcedo is in Mexico right? I feel China is more talked about than Mexican league.

Instead of looking at best I am looking at worse. So at worse you have 88+87/86 for 88. Like I said Fellaini still has value.

13 minutes ago, Nameless said:

89+88 vs 88.

Fellaini did well in China and got linked back to Europe. So at worse he will get -1.

Jovetic is a risky one but he is still getting minutes and Monaco are doing well. So he might not get -2 but -1 (at worse) if Monaco finishes well.

Salcedo is in Mexico right? I feel China is more talked about than Mexican league.

Instead of looking at best I am looking at worse. So at worse you have 88+87/86 for 88. Like I said Fellaini still has value.

Just worried they will drop. Especially with me posting that droppers list and sending it on the discord, I'd be stabbing my own back. Already have guys on that list that I will have to move on 😂

Seen links to MLS for Salcedo which got me looking to sell him. 

Thanks for the explanation!

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

What to do with Eric Garcia (M. City)?

Keep for now

35 minutes ago, TomDeakin said:

Brozovic for Maddison?

Kimpembe, I think he could go beyond 91 in the future.

Reguillon + Pau Torres, looking toward the future again.

Brozovic

Moreno and Locatelli.

15 minutes ago, russj said:

Jack Harrison 85 is looking more laughable by the week 

He'll get 87 in summer

7 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, would you give Kouadio Kone for Pedro Goncalves?

Pedro i know is very good and is compared with Bruno Fernandez but i don't know anything about Kone.

Thanks!

Goncalves