Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Sir Rahul

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Duo

Duo if you want the high ratings

Brozovic

Moreno and Locatelli

 

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Kimpembe, I think he could go beyond 91 in the future.

Reguillon + Pau Torres, looking toward the future again.

Brozovic

Moreno and Locatelli.

Thanks for the responses guys, some context below which might help

 

My current CBs are Ginter, Felipe, Can and Orban with Stones incoming. I was thinking Orban and Felipe are only going to go down from this point on, where as Kimpembe has potential to rise and is younger. 

 

My full backs are Walker, Sandro, Cancelo and Calabria with Carvajal incoming. Similarly to the above, Walker and Sandro will only go down. Carvajal has a year or so on Walker in age, and I think with Cancelo impressing Walker might find playing time reduced. I was thinking of selling Walker and Sandro and getting younger bodies in with Reguillon and Torres. Torres probably does need a move to rise further though. This would allow me to move Can into midfield

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Very annoying to not get bids on players for so long . I got almost 10 players up for sale and just no bids , or very sometimes 1 bid ... 

I am sure they are “tweaking” parameters behind our backs .

How do I report this as a bug ?

click on help, then report a bug. and go from there. If memory serves you go to the bottom of the page and click on none of the above  that gives you free typing space where you put the info of how long it has been etc. then send it. a day or so later you get sorry not an error but magically bids appear as well!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This might just be hippy superstition, but if you are waiting for offers on transfer-listed players, I think it helps to make sure that none of them are in your matchday squad, even as unused subs, and I also think throwing somebody else on the list sometimes breaks the jam as well. It might have been coincidence though. :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

This might just be hippy superstition, but if you are waiting for offers on transfer-listed players, I think it helps to make sure that none of them are in your matchday squad, even as unused subs, and I also think throwing somebody else on the list sometimes breaks the jam as well. It might have been coincidence though. :D 

Dont think their code and game engine is that complicated ..

probably just throw a dice at interval x . And they changed interval x to “improve” the game and try and nerf trading managers .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

This might just be hippy superstition, but if you are waiting for offers on transfer-listed players, I think it helps to make sure that none of them are in your matchday squad, even as unused subs, and I also think throwing somebody else on the list sometimes breaks the jam as well. It might have been coincidence though. :D 

I have this superstition too, this has worked for me I’m sure of it 😂

58 minutes ago, TomDeakin said:

 

Thanks for the responses guys, some context below which might help

 

My current CBs are Ginter, Felipe, Can and Orban with Stones incoming. I was thinking Orban and Felipe are only going to go down from this point on, where as Kimpembe has potential to rise and is younger. 

 

My full backs are Walker, Sandro, Cancelo and Calabria with Carvajal incoming. Similarly to the above, Walker and Sandro will only go down. Carvajal has a year or so on Walker in age, and I think with Cancelo impressing Walker might find playing time reduced. I was thinking of selling Walker and Sandro and getting younger bodies in with Reguillon and Torres. Torres probably does need a move to rise further though. This would allow me to move Can into midfield

I’ll stick with my original answers, pretty much falls in line with your thinking 😁

4 minutes ago, Mauricio_Santos said:

Jérémy Doku or Pedro Gonçalves in projection for the future. Who has more talent?

I’m a big fan of Doku, so exciting to watch 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lemontrees said:

Blame the Democrats. It'll probably be China first. :D

But yes, it would be nice to see the MLS reviewed soon.

 

Is Arnau Tenas likely to rise from 73 any time soon? Barcelona B gk.

I would say unlikely, if he does it will only be a +1 or +2

1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

I need a cheap LB that will rise to 87-89 soon, Any recommendations ?

I don’t think there is any, James Justin and Tyler Adams could rise to 88 at the end of the season.

19 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Maddison and Ferran Torres or Jesus and Bennacer? 

Maddison + Torres.

Jesus doesn’t do enough for me, he should be scoring more in that City team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

89+88 vs 88.

Fellaini did well in China and got linked back to Europe. So at worse he will get -1.

Jovetic is a risky one but he is still getting minutes and Monaco are doing well. So he might not get -2 but -1 (at worse) if Monaco finishes well.

Salcedo is in Mexico right? I feel China is more talked about than Mexican league.

Instead of looking at best I am looking at worse. So at worse you have 88+87/86 for 88. Like I said Fellaini still has value.

Big change Fellaini goes to Belgium. There were already talks with Royal Antwerp.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Very annoying to not get bids on players for so long . I got almost 10 players up for sale and just no bids , or very sometimes 1 bid ... 

I am sure they are “tweaking” parameters behind our backs .

How do I report this as a bug ?

 

11 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

click on help, then report a bug. and go from there. If memory serves you go to the bottom of the page and click on none of the above  that gives you free typing space where you put the info of how long it has been etc. then send it. a day or so later you get sorry not an error but magically bids appear as well!

 

11 hours ago, lemontrees said:

This might just be hippy superstition, but if you are waiting for offers on transfer-listed players, I think it helps to make sure that none of them are in your matchday squad, even as unused subs, and I also think throwing somebody else on the list sometimes breaks the jam as well. It might have been coincidence though. :D 

 

11 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Dont think their code and game engine is that complicated ..

probably just throw a dice at interval x . And they changed interval x to “improve” the game and try and nerf trading managers .

 

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I have this superstition too, this has worked for me I’m sure of it 😂

 

I tend to find that if you recall one or two of your youngsters from their loans then put them back on the loan list you will get a flurry of loan bids & overdue transfer bids for players you have transfer listed, again this could be coincidental but seems to work for me 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...