Rahul W's rating predictions

25 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I’m not sure to be honest, more of an impact player although he has been improving lately.

Tough for him to get in the side though with Bamba being Lille best performer, Yilmaz doing a lot better than expected and now David coming in to some good form after an underwhelming star.

Never used to be the case though did it? All of these reviews seem to be a little rushed in my opinion. See how SM review Turkey and Portugal, two leagues of similar quality.

Yeah, you used to be able to pick up decent risers from these leagues but focus more and more is given now to big 5 leagues. Its a shame as I enjoy playing in lower rated games where getting a gem from likes of Belgium and Netherlands is key.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 2/8/2021 at 10:22 AM, Soccahappy said:

I have just received my Vaccination Appointment for tomorrow afternoon - Yippeeeee!! 😀

Thank U for your very kind wishes in response to my appointment for vaccination, very much appreciated. An early update on having it yesterday mid-afternoon is 1) it wasn't painful at all, 2) I don't seem to be reacting as yet in any way at all, about 20hours later. I am actually hoping I do get a reaction of some sort to show my immune system is responding to it but nothing yet.

Hopefully some good news, I am going to start adapting my Spreadsheet BIG5, starting with France which has moved from 11games onto 24 games since their last "minor review date". I always update between, where it was last reviewed to where it is "Now" and I feel I should be able to upload a few clubs starting by next Monday. I'm hoping starting this early will, avoid the presently speedier SM overtaking me in the same way they did last time. Also concentrating on the BIG5 will help in this purpose as well.

I plan to start alphabetically ie Angers onwards and probably 1 or 2 French clubs per day and upload between 5pm and 6pm each day as usual. Then onto the other Leagues which will have played more by then too.

Cheers Socca 😀

Ps I will upload France to Sir Rahul's thread this time, to see if it is more popular than uploading elsewhere.

On 2/8/2021 at 6:25 PM, Raz. said:

This is off-topic, but seems to be the only active thread on this forum. So,

Hello, lads. If anyone's interested, I've recently created a brand new Bundesliga setup. Many guys from EC 7046 are in it. It isn't open it, we're waiting to fill it up. Still some teams up for grabs. Just apply if interested. Here's the ID: 432618.

•  

I will bump this one last time. Thank you, lads!

I use a 4-2-3-1 formation, and my midfielders are Henderson, Ruben Neves, Hojbjerg and Mount. How do you rank them? Would you change any of them for Declan Rice?

For attacking midfielders I have Bruno Fernandes, Grealish and Maddison, that's the reason for not playing Mount in that position.

Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

musa barrow is free in a cgw (no players over 89 are ever free to buy) two teams bidding for him. is he worth a max cash bid? as that is what I feel will be needed.

Musa Barrow is doing a little better and may get another +1 but it is a hard step in that he would then be at 88 which is Bologna's Cap and SM make this a liitle harder than earlier rising steps. As far as I can see he is close but I won't start looking at Italy in detail just yet. 

2 hours ago, Patron said:

Timothy Weah (Lille) keep or sell? Do you think he has the potencial to became a regular starter on Lille? Can he reach 85 at the end of the season? Thanks 

Timothy Weah is playing a little more often and making more of a mark. ATM since the last French review he's played 363 minutes more as opposed to 69mins before and he has added 3goals. Unfortunately even tho playing more he has not recorded a full 90mins so far the whole of the season.

His last 3 appearances are typical since the 31 January:- 6mins on 31 Jan, then 81mins on 3 Feb and 11mins 3days ago. He scored a goal on 3 Feb against Bordeaux but has been on the bench 18 times and only started 3 times the whole season and subbed off in all 3.

His problem is

Bamba    6 Goals + 8 assists

J David   7Goals + 1 assists

Yilmaz    9 Goals + 4 assists

L Araujo  5Goals + 3 assists

Spreadsheet stats show his progress from -27.4% to  Plus 7.3% to give him a +1 to 83 :-  

Timothy Weah Lille  2nd 7.3% 1 83 -27.4% 7.3%

Ps I know Lille are in first position but not included that so he might be around +8% actually

8 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Musa Barrow is doing a little better and may get another +1 but it is a hard step in that he would then be at 88 which is Bologna's Cap and SM make this a liitle harder than earlier rising steps. As far as I can see he is close but I won't start looking at Italy in detail just yet. 

Timothy Weah is playing a little more often and making more of a mark. ATM since the last French review he's played 363 minutes more as opposed to 69mins before and he has added 3goals. Unfortunately even tho playing more he has not recorded a full 90mins so far the whole of the season.

His last 3 appearances are typical since the 31 January:- 6mins on 31 Jan, then 81mins on 3 Feb and 11mins 3days ago. He scored a goal on 3 Feb against Bordeaux but has been on the bench 18 times and only started 3 times the whole season and subbed off in all 3.

His problem is

Bamba    6 Goals + 8 assists

J David   7Goals + 1 assists

Yilmaz    9 Goals + 4 assists

L Araujo  5Goals + 3 assists

Spreadsheet stats show his progress from -27.4% to  Plus 7.3% to give him a +1 to 83 :-  

Ps I know Lille are in first position but not included that so he might be around +8% actually

If in your opinion Moffi (Lorient) a better option for the future, assuming that Lorient escapes relegation, and he continues scoring? 

On 4/17/2017 at 3:19 PM, Sir Rahul said:

BELGIUM JUPILER LEAGUE

Club Brugge:

De Ketelaere +3 to 85- yes

Lang +3 to 85- yes

Badji +4 to 82- yes

Kossounou +4 to 84- +3 to 83

Vormer +1 to 88nope

Mata +1 to 87nope

Rits +1 to 87nope

Mechele +1 to 87nope

Sobol +1 to 86nope

Denswil -1 to 86nope

Genk:

Ito +1 to 86- yes

Munoz +2 to 85- yes

Cuesta +2 to 85- yes

Cuesta +2 to 85- yes

Onuachu +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Lucumi +1 to 86nope

Uronen +1 to 86- nope

Bongonda +1 to 86- nope

Vukovic +2 to 85nope

Thorstvedt +1 to 83nope

Kouassi +2 to 82nope

Standard Liege:

Bodart +3 to 85- +1 to 83

Bokadi +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Raskin +5 to 83- +4 to 82

Tapsoba +2 to 76- +3 to 77

Amallah +1 to 86nope

Gavory +2 to 85nope

Dussenne +2 to 84nope

Fai +1 to 84nope

Balikwisha +2 to 82nope

Anderlecht:

Nmecha +2 to 84- yes

El Hadj +3 to 78- yes

Sambi Lokonga +2 to 84- +3 to 85

Mykhaylichenko +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Mukairu +3 to 80- +5 to 82

Delcroix +5 to 84- +3 to 82

Murillo +2 to 85nope

Diaby -1 to 85nope

Wellenreuther +2 to 84nope

Miazga +1 to 84nope

Amuzu +1 to 84nope

Cullen +1 to 83nope

Sardella +2 to 82

Vanden Borre -3 to 77

Antwerp:

Gerkens +1 to 86

De Laet +2 to 84

Haroun +1 to 84

Refaelov +1 to 84

Butez +1 to 84

Seck +3 to 83

Batubinsika +1 to 83

Juklerod +1 to 83

Miyoshi +1 to 83

Hongla +2 to 82

Gent:

Mohammadi +1 to 86

Castro-Montes +2 to 85

Fortuna +2 to 85

Dorsch +3 to 83

Bukari +3 to 83

Hanche-Olsen +3 to 83

Roef +1 to 83

Marreh +2 to 82

Tissoudali +5 to 82

List of 85+ players in the Belgian Jupiler League:

Bas Dost (Club Brugge) 89

Hans Vanaken (Club Brugge) 88

Simon Mignolet (Club Brugge) 88

Ruud Vormer (Club Brugge) 87

Stefano Denswil (Bologna/Club Brugge) 87

Emmanuel Dennis (Club Brugge/Koln) 87

Paul Onuachu (Genk) 87 (+2, 9 Feb 2021)

Jeremy Gelin (Rennes/Antwerp) 86

Clinton Mata (Club Brugge) 86

Mats Rits (Club Brugge) 86

Brandon Mechele (Club Brugge) 86

Eder Balanta (Club Brugge) 86

Simon Deli (Club Brugge/Slavia Praha) 86

Michal Krmencik (Club Brugge/PAOK) 86

Gojko Cimirot (Standard Liege) 86

Kostas Laifis (Standard Liege) 86

Landry Dimata (Anderlecht/Espanyol) 86

Abdoulay Diaby (Sporting/Anderlecht) 86 

Junya Ito (Genk) 86 (+1, 9 Feb 2021)

Patrik Hrosovsky (Genk) 86

Roman Yaremchuk (Gent) 86

Michael Ngadeu Ngadjui (Gent) 86

Sven Kums (Gent) 86 

Aurelio Buta (Antwerp) 85

Dieumerci Mbokani (Antwerp) 85

Alireza Beiranvand (Antwerp) 85

Cristian Benavente (Pyramids/Antwerp) 85

Birger Verstraete (Koln/Antwerp) 85

Jordan Lukaku (Lazio/Antwerp) 85 (-1, 12 Jan 2021) 

Pieter Gerkens (Antwerp) 85

Charles de Ketelaere (Club Brugge) 85 (+3, 8 Feb 2021)

Noa Lang (Club Brugge) 85 (+3, 8 Feb 2021)

David Okereke (Club Brugge) 85

Eduard Sobol (Shakhtar/Club Brugge) 85 

Federico Ricca (Club Brugge) 85

Matej Mitrovic (Club Brugge) 85

Filip Benkovic (Leicester/Leuven) 85

Siebe Schrijvers (Leuven) 85 (-1, 9 Feb 2021)

Ali Gholizadeh (Charleroi) 85 (+3, 9 Feb 2021)

Marco Ilaimaharitra (Charleroi) 85 

Massimo Bruno (Charleroi) 85

Ryota Morioka (Charleroi) 85

Kaveh Rezaei (Club Brugge/Charleroi) 85

Selim Amallah (Standard Liege) 85

Samuel Bastien (Standard Liege) 85

Zinho Vanhuesden (Standard Liege) 85

Maxime Lestienne (Standard Liege) 85

Mehdi Carcela-Gonzalez (Standard Liege) 85 (-1, 10 Feb 2021)

Albert Sambi Lokonga (Anderlecht) 85 (+3, 9 Feb 2021)

Yari Verschaeren (Anderlecht) 85

Hendrik Van Crombrugge (Anderlecht) 85

Peter Zulj (Anderlecht) 85

Jacon Bruun Larsen (Hoffenheim/Anderlecht) 85

Nabil Dirar (Fenerbahce/Anderlecht) 85

Michel Vlap (Anderlecht/Arminia Bielefeld) 85

Isaac Thelin (Anderlecht/Kasimpasa) 85

Adrien Trebel (Anderlecht) 85

Daniel Munoz (Genk) 85 (+2, 9 Feb 2021)

Carlos Cuesta (Genk) 85 (+2, 9 Feb 2021)

Jhon Lucumi (Genk) 85

Cyriel Dessers (Genk) 85

Theo Bongonda (Genk) 85

Bryan Heynen (Genk) 85

Jere Uronen (Genk) 85

Sebastian Dewaest (Genk/Toulouse) 85

Elisha Owusu (Gent) 85

Igor Plastun (Gent) 85

Sinan Bolat (Gent) 85

Laurent Depoitre (Gent) 85

Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe (Gent) 85

Milad Mohammadi (Gent) 85

Franko Andrijasevic (Gent/Rijeka) 85

Steven Defour (Mechelen) 83 (-2, 9 Feb 2021)

Thomas Didillon (Cercle Brugge) 83 (-3, 9 Feb 2021)

Jordi Amat (Eupen) 83 (-2, 10 Feb 2021)

Lukasz Teodorczyk (Udinese/Charleroi) 83 (-2, 11 Jan 2021)

34 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

No, it is not just this game. More recently, he's kind of been making some mistakes.🤪

To be fair barring that city howler Alisson has been pretty immense, probably the best shop stopper in the league, he has a habit of making difficult saves look simple Liverpool would be way worse without him this year

23 hours ago, Tibi said:

I can only buy two, who to get?

Enzo Le Fee

Exequiel Zeballos

Maurits Kjaergaard

Lenny Lacroix

Not too sure 

20 hours ago, Mauricio_Santos said:

Jérémy Doku or Pedro Gonçalves in projection for the future. Who has more talent?

Doku

18 hours ago, liamgriff said:

STILL no USA review :(

Soon mate, soon

16 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Maddison and Ferran Torres or Jesus and Bennacer? 

The first duo

16 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

McTominay to 90 in the summer? 👀 

I can see it

15 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Big change Fellaini goes to Belgium. There were already talks with Royal Antwerp.

High chance he drops then

15 hours ago, InfamSM said:

Would you guys say Tammy Abraham + 3.5M for Dejan Kulusevski a good deal?

I have some doubts with this transfer, hoping the Serie A player can perform in real life?

Maybe an increase from 88 to 90 Max end of the season

Kulusevski >>

15 hours ago, Cdog said:

Quick question which young keeper

Henderson or neubel

Who has the highest rating potential?

Henderson is playing more than Nubel and is the better keeper anyways

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

musa barrow is free in a cgw (no players over 89 are ever free to buy) two teams bidding for him. is he worth a max cash bid? as that is what I feel will be needed.

I would definitely buy him for Max cash if he’s one of few that are available, needs to move to a better club if he’s to go beyond 88/89 though.

5 hours ago, Patron said:

Timothy Weah (Lille) keep or sell? Do you think he has the potencial to became a regular starter on Lille? Can he reach 85 at the end of the season? Thanks 

Needs to play much more, injuries haven't helped him.

Fun fact, I interviewed him when he came to Singapore in 2018! Really humble guy and I will always hope he succeeds in his career.

https://realsport101.com/news/psg-timothy-weah-ready-for-next-step-at-french-champions/

13 hours ago, Azzy122 said:

Hey guys who’s the best option out of these in order on who to buy first to last :

andre silva 

lozano

Laimer

soler

Leon bailey 

nadiem amiri 

szoboszlai

Uhh

I'd go for Laimer, Szoboszlai first but they're all doing well, difficult to rank. Soler and Silva last tho.

6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

No rise for Lucumi and Bongonda... Very weird...

Only + 1 for Bodart ? :o

I agree 😕 

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Will Icardi drop in rating next review or even randomly?

Should stay

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Never used to be the case though did it? All of these reviews seem to be a little rushed in my opinion. See how SM review Turkey and Portugal, two leagues of similar quality.

Agreed

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Sure

1 hour ago, lotorrent said:

I use a 4-2-3-1 formation, and my midfielders are Henderson, Ruben Neves, Hojbjerg and Mount. How do you rank them? Would you change any of them for Declan Rice?

For attacking midfielders I have Bruno Fernandes, Grealish and Maddison, that's the reason for not playing Mount in that position.

Thank you very much!

I'd get Rice, maybe for Hojbjerg

1 hour ago, Patron said:

If in your opinion Moffi (Lorient) a better option for the future, assuming that Lorient escapes relegation, and he continues scoring? 

Ok I cheated a bit as Lorient isn't in my Spreadsheet at all. So I put his stats into another Club same Squad cap, similar position etc etc and it came out -2.6% but a +1 to 83.

Terem Moffi  Lorient -2.6% 1 83

Weah's advantage is playing for a bigger club top of League, Moffi has more twice the mins and Goals for a very much lower club with possible relegation:-

Both could improve so keep an eye out, for who does better b4 the review.

52 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

hee hee hee!

Ho Ho Ho! .... (Is it Xmas again??) 😀

51 minutes ago, XForten said:

That's good

Isn't it ? ... Thank U both 😀

2 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

To be fair barring that city howler Alisson has been pretty immense, probably the best shop stopper in the league, he has a habit of making difficult saves look simple Liverpool would be way worse without him this year

As a Liverpool fan, I've gotta say in the last few months I do get nervous whenever he takes more than two touches with the ball at his feet...

On 12/13/2020 at 7:58 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Janis Antiste (18) added this morning, very good investment.

First season at senior level - 13 games (637 minutes) 6 goals. Clinical striker very good on both feet.

🇫🇷 Janis Antiste (18) v. Bordeaux:

☑️ 79 minutes
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 1 assist
🚀 2 shots
🔀 3/3 dribbles won
🔑 2 key passes
⚔️ 7/9 duels won

7 goals/3 assists in just 11 starts for Toulouse this season. Recently got a +2 and helped his side to a 2-0 win today against a Ligue 1 outfit.

Toulouse have so much talent among their ranks and Antiste is just another one to add to the list.