Rahul W's rating predictions

2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

The manager who is a "tough negotiator" in my world has just offered me Maitland niles and Fulhams J anderson for my Wes Fofana.......I have politely declined! crazy how he wants me to part with fofana, wirtz etc but he wont part with his players except for IMO crazy high offers! Ah well I am holding good "cards" in Wirtz, fofana, lamptey so the patience game is mine to play. and finally he wants my players not the other way around (maniacal laugh)

I have always thought that U must be the tough negotiator and ONLY MAKE TRANSFERS that CLEARLY Favour U. I never make what I think is a fair deal, I want more than a fair deal every time! It always surprised me how many accepted.

This is how U WIN! Try it for a season as a test.

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

The manager who is a "tough negotiator" in my world has just offered me Maitland niles and Fulhams J anderson for my Wes Fofana.......I have politely declined! crazy how he wants me to part with fofana, wirtz etc but he wont part with his players except for IMO crazy high offers! Ah well I am holding good "cards" in Wirtz, fofana, lamptey so the patience game is mine to play. and finally he wants my players not the other way around (maniacal laugh)

Im not sure I would be so polite if he’s persistently offering awful deals. I usually just ignore offers like that because he’s trying to take you for a mug.

You will have the last laugh in 2 or 3 years when Wirtz + Fofana are 90+ haha

43 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

tough negotiator or just deluded?

35 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I have always thought that U must be the tough negotiator and ONLY MAKE TRANSFERS that CLEARLY Favour U. I never make what I think is a fair deal, I want more than a fair deal every time! It always surprised me how many accepted.

This is how U WIN! Try it for a season as a test.

Trust me I have been trying for ages! Trouble is nobody else wants most of the players I have to offer! cant give away Strakosha, aubamyang tadic or ramsey. in a very CGW where people are ageist! but the boot will be on the other foot soon as my young stars develop.

2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi sorry to bring this up again, but it seems to have been "missed" please can someone advise? thanks

Sorry I missed this, I’ve currently just sold Ze Gabriel but my game world isn’t competitive.

I would keep Badji, Natan and Diego Costa. Not sure on the others.

Two thoughts on player concerns.

I've been assuming that when they say cup games count, they mean cup games and shield games, because I didn't see any reason why they would include one but not the other. However, I've just spotted that if you list your squad, and select the Statistics view, the shield games are not included in the appearances stat, so I suspect shield games don't count for concerns. When they say cup games, I think they mean exactly that.

If one of your goalkeepers gets a rating rise that puts him equal with your best keeper, and you alternate between the two from then on, you will probably find that the keeper who was originally your best will develop a particularly stubborn concern. It seems that he is still considered the sole number 1, and it's hard to make up the deficit because he's supposed to be playing almost all the matches anyway, so the concern will keep growing.

Am I the only one who didn't know these two things? :o

Edit: That's my sole number 1 in my avatar.

Edited by lemontrees
added bad joke by way of a bonus
4 hours ago, JBS said:

Nothing lasts forever - Stuani 88 in Girona review! It was good while it lasted.

Indeed, he had a good run. 3 years at 90. Scored 12g and 10a for me in 38 games last season - but I sold for Pedro as I knew it was a matter of time before he dropped.

4 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Roger Ibanez or Perr Schuurs.

In my opinion i would choose Perr Schuurs.

What is your opinion?

Thanks!

Schuurs

36 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Is Everton Soares a safe 90? Who do you think will be rated higher in 3 years time, him or Eze? 

Hard to say, I would risk it with Eze in all honesty. He has that something special but there’s an argument he might need to move to reach 90 unless he turns out like Zaha.

On 10/20/2020 at 2:47 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Faustino Anjorin

Age - 18

Club - Chelsea

Position - LW/CAM

Nationality - England

69A686A4-22C4-4538-9106-23782FCD47A7.jpeg.48ccff1f8d55fdaac7d266e533d00c39.jpeg

Yet another report on a Chelsea graduate which really has so much depth, one of the most impressive academies in England.

Anjorin has been with Chelsea for many years now and has been developing nicely at the club, he’s another promising young English talent who got a few minutes for the first team in the 2019/20 season.

Tino is a reasonably tall attacking midfielder who loves to drive at oppositions defence and is not one to sit and look to play balls in behind. He has such a good physique for someone so young and possess superb trickery being able to dance around player as well as having the ability to arrive late into the box to pick up easy goals.

Anjorin has played for England at many levels from u15s to u19s currently.

My hope for Tino is that he can maybe seal a loan move in months to come maybe to a team like Vitesse who currently have Armando Broja on loan which is proving successful. Chelsea also have an affiliate with Vitesse with many young players gaining experience at the Dutch side over the years.

SM rating - 73

Value - 400

More game time for Tino Anjorin (19) this evening in the FA cup, one to watch.

Check out more English talents from the Premier League in my thread - English Talents

On 2/10/2021 at 5:37 PM, russj said:

I need to sell 2 or the following 

Derimbay, Weigl, Ox, Golovin, Pasalic, Kampl, Sensi, Ceballos 

I know some are obvious keeps but which two would people recommend I sell. 

I can't remember the last time these two got regular game-time/made much difference to their side. 

On 2/10/2021 at 9:34 PM, Jose7 said:

+1 for

Pau Torres, Diego Carlos & Bastoni in the next review? 

Bastoni has the highest percentage of a +1.

Not too sure (yet) if the other two will rise in the next review. 

5 hours ago, Moranes said:

Sancho or Rashford?

Give Son for Rodri?

Certainly right now. 

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Hansi Flick has won more trophies (6) than he has lost matches (5) with Bayern Munich 

Not a bad start to life in management 😂

Wow! 

Come to Newcastle! 🤔 Or at least send your assistant to the Toons! ☺

38 minutes ago, Moranes said:

Give lenglet for foden?

If your defence isn't weakened significantly then certainly go for Futuristic Foden! 

14 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

What’s going on here then 😂

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

He's saying...
- What do they do there ?
- I haven't seen that before

:D

I like it as it's innovative and a bit different. Just the execution was poor.