• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Moranes said:

Give lenglet for foden?

Foden

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Is Perr Schuurs 🇱🇺 (21, 85)(currently) the best young defensor in the Eredivisie?

Does he have the potential to perform regular at a top club? 

If available, is he worth picking up in all types of GW's? 

P.S another question follows below. ☺

Yeah he’s definitely up there, I would pick him up any game world and wait for him to rise.

Regarding your other question about toothpaste, I don’t know. I like the question though, something a bit different 😂

43 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

J. Henderson+ Harvey Elliot for N. Barella?

J. Gomez+H. Elliot for Barella?

Duo

Duo

26 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Emil Audero Or Emiliano Martinez? 

Martinez

SWIKI REPORT (12/02/21)

Hi guys, 7 pages today with the Championship coming to a close and a few teams from Hungary. I believe there’s only Portugal and Turkey now to be reviewed from the leagues that were mentioned on discord for February.

Worth mentioning that Jules Kounde was among the edits but have no idea why this is. Interested to see what will happen with him, not since long rose to 90 so can’t see him rising again, maybe a position change.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (Lower leagues)

Coventry City - 2
Derby County - 1
Huddersfield Town - 2
Queens Park Rangers - 3
Preston North End - 1
Barnsley - 1

Hungary 🇭🇺 

Puskas Akademia FC - 7
Ferencvarosi TC - 1
Fehervar FC - 4
Budapest Honved - 2

Thanks for reading and great day ladies and gents

Cheers Kieran 😁

EDIT: Jules Kounde edit is a mistake, I’m getting a notification on SM that he rose to 90 on the 12th of February (today) which isn’t true.

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

What's the difference in calling the Netherlands - Holland, and Holland the Netherlands?

And Aquafresh is a Dutch Company, right?Screenshot_20210212-055029.png

Holland only makes up part of Netherlands. So it's a bit like referring to the UK as 'England'. 

And I think Aquafresh is British.

I hope this helps ;)

19 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Which midfielders should I sell?

Kimmich, Rodri, Partey, Thiago, Koke, Ramsey, Ceballos, Grealish, Coutinho, Alli, Pepe, Maddison, Gnabry, Insigne 

Keep for sure: Kimmich, Rodri, Thiago, Gnabry, Madison, Grealish.

Sell for sure: Coutinho, Alli, Pepe, Ceballos, Ramsey.

Rest depends.

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Is Perr Schuurs 🇱🇺 (21, 85)(currently) the best young defensor in the Eredivisie?

Does he have the potential to perform regular at a top club? 

If available, is he worth picking up in all types of GW's? 

P.S another question follows below. ☺

Young player at a club with plenty of opportunities, has been a starter most of the season. So based on that, definitively worth picking up. However, he hasn't been getting as much praise and the call for more decent competition on his position has been getting louder. Now that other players are returning from injuries, he's being benched more. He has a long term contract so Ajax has plenty of faith in him, but he has a lot of development to do in order to solidify his potential. 

15 hours ago, Moranes said:

Give lenglet for foden?

YES!

6 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Emil Audero Or Emiliano Martinez? 

Martinez

6 hours ago, Lost soul said:

J. Henderson+ Harvey Elliot for N. Barella?

J. Gomez+H. Elliot for Barella?

Duo and Duo

3 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Which midfielders should I sell?

Kimmich, Rodri, Partey, Thiago, Koke, Ramsey, Ceballos, Grealish, Coutinho, Alli, Pepe, Maddison, Gnabry, Insigne 

In BOLD  definitely keep.

Underlined Can Keep, Can Sell depending on your Needs cash and Position wise.

Rest Can Sell if your side doesn't need them as backups gAv Gav

SM are pleased to give Jules Kounde a +1 rise today ..... "oh no they didn't!"

Oh yes they did, it's there in black and  white .... Yes it is but it isn't is it????

It's just SM playing there silly games of repeating previous rises in this case Kounde got it on 21 January. So okay it's a quiet time after the BIG5 has finished but stop repeating them please SM, by now no one is ever fooled.

Were U fooled? 

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

Don't get fooled again
No, no!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss 

Trump the Boss

Dump the Boss

Marcelo Bielsa is in court today, via video conference, as he looks to successfully sue former employers LOSC Lille for the termination of his contract in 2017

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/marcelo-bielsa-leeds-united-lille-19822962

Thomas Partey will not be fit to face Leeds United this weekend

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/arsenal-injury-blow-leeds-united-19818587

2 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

There's no way to tell how the value of individual players has risen and fallen, is there? I was going to sell Brandon Williams but decided to hold on for a while, and I think his value has dropped £2m. It's £4m now, and I'm almost sure it was £6m. 

I can confirm he is showing on my spreadsheet at £6million and that would have been b4 the last review late January ie 29 January. It's not a birthday thing either. 

On 2/11/2021 at 1:51 AM, RobboEFC said:

James Justin will probably get another upgrade in summer, he's already 87. My prediction for him is 90 by end of next season

Out for the season unfortunately after suffering an ACL injury so he probably won’t rise in the summer now. Hoping he has a speedy recovery.

8 minutes ago, Azzurro said:

Hi people,

What are the chances Depay getting 92/93 in the next review??? 

Thanks in advanc

If Lyon win Ligue 1 then he might have a chance of 92 but I think there’s zero chance of a 93.

35 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

There's no way to tell how the value of individual players has risen and fallen, is there? I was going to sell Brandon Williams but decided to hold on for a while, and I think his value has dropped £2m. It's £4m now, and I'm almost sure it was £6m. 

No there isn’t, he was 6 million before but it looks like because he isn’t playing, SM don’t rate him anymore.

The hype has gone 😂

8 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

What's the difference in calling the Netherlands - Holland, and Holland the Netherlands?

And Aquafresh is a Dutch Company, right?

Screenshot_20210212-055029.png

The two most populous provinces are Noord Holland (which includes Amsterdam) and Zuid Holland (which includes Rotterdam).  People got used to calling Nederland Holland.  Even the  Dutch do it (they have songs supporting the national team using it). I’m originally from NH but I’ve heard that people not from these two provinces do not like Nederland to be called Holland.   I can understand it and I do my best to avoid it.   

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Out for the season unfortunately after suffering an ACL injury so he probably won’t rise in the summer now. Hoping he has a speedy recovery.

If Lyon win Ligue 1 then he might have a chance of 92 but I think there’s zero chance of a 93.

No there isn’t, he was 6 million before but it looks like because he isn’t playing, SM don’t rate him anymore.

The hype has gone 😂

Kieran is correct as always 😀 He joins other Leicester players with Targeted (Estimated) Returns as follows}

Wesley Fofana Expected Return 8th March

T Castagne Expected Return 18th February

D Praet Expected Return 10th April

Leicester entertain Liverpool at the King Power Stadium 12:30 tomorrow without James Justin obviously and also the above 3. Fabinho won't be fit for Liverpool either but is hoped he will be for next match.

1 hour ago, Azzurro said:

Hi people,

What are the chances Depay getting 92/93 in the next review??? 

Thanks in advanc

Not much chance

Hello, my friends! I have recently joined an extremely competitive GW, and my team needs some improvement, although not much is available. I would need to buy at least 2-3 players from this list, who would you pick (if any)? Thanks! :)

Stefan Mitrovic
Torres Guilherme
Rodrigo Lindoso
Missiroli
Artur Ionita
Morel
Hutchinson
Miguel Veloso
Pape Diop
Martynovich
Fabian Frei
Theophile-Catherine
James Forrest
Stanciu
Tesillo
Luis Rodriguez
Rodrigues Zeca

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Were U fooled? 

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday

Don't get fooled again
No, no!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss 

Trump the Boss

Dump the Boss

Completely off topic, but I am 32, 'The Who' weren't contemporary during my life time. Keith Moon died 10 years before I was even born. Rock isn't even my favourite genre of music...but even I know 'The Who' are the best. Weirdly enough I was thinking about it recently...and I rate them above the Beatles. Favourite tracks include 'Magic Bus', 'Naked Eye', 'I Can't Explain', 'I Can See for Miles', 'See Me, Feel Me' and of course 'Won't Get Fooled Again'...but there really are too many to choose from.

i can only conclude that they really are the best band of all time. They are like a fine wine. I find myself enjoying them more and more the older I get.

For these reasons, I commend this post.