• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, russj said:

Wow that’s some tough luck. Top 6 very competitive 

39 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ah that's a shame mate. Have you lost it on lesser wins? Or lesser goals scored?

Love this league @russj took them over in div 2 and finished runners up twice on the trot now in div 1 won my last game 6-0 as well needed lens to lose and drew 1-1 

Rahul 

I have no idea conceeded less  so thought it would be enough 🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, Vinnynx said:

I have no idea conceeded less  so thought it would be enough 🤣🤣

According to the rules of the Premier League, if a club has the same amount of points, it then goes down to the amount of goals scored. I think because you scored less goals, you were deemed 2nd place/runners-up. Hopefully you finally claim your position at top of the league next season! 😁

1 hour ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

According to the rules of the Premier League, if a club has the same amount of points, it then goes down to the amount of goals scored. I think because you scored less goals, you were deemed 2nd place/runners-up. Hopefully you finally claim your position at top of the league next season! 😁

3rd time lucky I'm sure I'm destined next season 🥈🥈🥇

I am looking at Right Backs for long term to replace Hector Bellerin, 25 yrs,  $14m, rated 90, Arsenal. Much as I like Bellerin, he won't progress and so I am fishing for someone with more potential

Davide Calabria, AC Milan

Nikola Milenkovic, Fiorentina

Gianluca Mancini, Roma

Also available: Thilo Kehrer, PSG; Christensen at Chelsea ...

others ... ?

2 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I am looking at Right Backs for long term to replace Hector Bellerin, 25 yrs,  $14m, rated 90, Arsenal. Much as I like Bellerin, he won't progress and so I am fishing for someone with more potential

Gianluca Mancini, Roma

others ... ?

Aaron Wan-Bissaka! yes, I'm a Man United fan, but he plays fabulous! so shocked that he's only a 90 rating. He's nicknamed the Human Spider for his tackles! And he has good crosses and stuff but yeah maybe him

9 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Gianluca Mancini, Roma

others ... ?

John Stones at City is available as well ...

17 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Gianluca Mancini, Roma

others ... ?

Reece James 

Serginio dest 

Tariq lamptey 

James Justin 

All have huge futures 

18 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Gianluca Mancini, Roma

others ... ?

James Justin will probably get another upgrade in summer, he's already 87. My prediction for him is 90 by end of next season

7 hours ago, Jose7 said:

+1 for

Pau Torres, Diego Carlos & Bastoni in the next review? 

Bastoni has the best chance in my opinion

7 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Pls y'all Who do you prefer btw coman and dybala and

I bought bernado silva and I want him to play attacking mid with messi I already have gorezka who I have received a swap bid with rashford.. gorezka or rashford??

Dybala

Goretzka

6 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I hope you do not mind if I do one of these too

Why would I mind? 😉😂

5 hours ago, koplfc said:

Bruno Petkovic or Nsame? 

From stats you'd say Nsame, but Petkovic was linked with Barcelona last year! Or would you keep both 🤣

Nsame for me

3 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Gianluca Mancini, Roma

others ... ?

Reece James for me, 90 by the end of season. I think Justin will find it hard to reach 90 by the end of the season can anyone name a time a RB got a +3 to 90?

Plus I think James has better potential.

Calabria is a good option as well, Sergino Dest, Pedro Porro is doing really well at Sporting CP.

Simakan, good option too and looks to be going to Leipzig, maybe more of a CB but he can play RB.

SWIKI REPORT (11/02/21)

7 pages this morning and the start of the English Championship which I believe is the last of the second tiers.

Luca Netz among the edits so he could be in for a random rise as well as a host of players for Rangers and the odd player from other teams in Scotland.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (Lower leagues)

Bristol City - 3
Blackburn Rovers - 2
Reading - 1
Preston North End - 1
Cardiff City - 1
Birmingham City - 2
Derby County - 1
Stoke City - 2
Millwall - 1
Queens Park  Rangers - 1
Brentford - 1
Huddersfield Town - 1

Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

Rangers - 4
Motherwell - 3
Hibernian - 1
St.Johnstone - 1
Celtic - 1
Livingston - 1

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 😁

34 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Reece James for me, 90 by the end of season. I think Justin will find it hard to reach 90 by the end of the season can anyone name a time a RB got a +3 to 90?

Calabria is a good option as well, Sergino Dest, Pedro Porro is doing really well at Sporting CP.

Simakan, good option too and looks to be going to Leipzig, maybe more of a CB but he can play RB.

Thanks you Keiran. Sadly, only Calabria is available to me (since I inhabit a semi-competitive game world.) I'm in no hurry to make the switch and will watch closely over the next month or two. I'm grateful for all the input. Many thanks to you and to the others.

5 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Don't think it's ever been done that's why I said end of next season. My prediction is +2 next review then +1 by summer 2022

2 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Don't think it's ever been done that's why I said end of next season. My prediction is +2 next review then +1 by summer 2022

Agreed, sorry it was 5am think I had one eye open and one shut misread your answer. Fair to say I’m not a morning person 😁

7 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

i believe Sidibe done it, when Monaco won the league 

That’s crazy because if you look at his review history that was his first increase in 3 years 😯

2 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Roger Ibanez or Perr Schuurs.

In my opinion i would choose Perr Schuurs.

What is your opinion?

Thanks!

Perr Schuurs

The manager who is a "tough negotiator" in my world has just offered me Maitland niles and Fulhams J anderson for my Wes Fofana.......I have politely declined! crazy how he wants me to part with fofana, wirtz etc but he wont part with his players except for IMO crazy high offers! Ah well I am holding good "cards" in Wirtz, fofana, lamptey so the patience game is mine to play. and finally he wants my players not the other way around (maniacal laugh)

15 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Does Rodri have a chance of 93?

Seems consistently excellent at what he does and if City continue to impress surely he is a key part to it all? 

Yes Rhys very good chance Man C will win the League and that will make it fairly certain 93

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Roger Ibanez or Perr Schuurs.

In my opinion i would choose Perr Schuurs.

What is your opinion?

Thanks!

Perr Schuurs

2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

The manager who is a "tough negotiator" in my world has just offered me Maitland niles and Fulhams J anderson for my Wes Fofana.......I have politely declined! crazy how he wants me to part with fofana, wirtz etc but he wont part with his players except for IMO crazy high offers! Ah well I am holding good "cards" in Wirtz, fofana, lamptey so the patience game is mine to play. and finally he wants my players not the other way around (maniacal laugh)

I have always thought that U must be the tough negotiator and ONLY MAKE TRANSFERS that CLEARLY Favour U. I never make what I think is a fair deal, I want more than a fair deal every time! It always surprised me how many accepted.

This is how U WIN! Try it for a season as a test.

36 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Im not sure I would be so polite if he’s persistently offering awful deals. I usually just ignore offers like that because he’s trying to take you for a mug.

You will have the last laugh in 2 or 3 years when Wirtz + Fofana are 90+ haha