Rahul W's rating predictions

33 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello, my friends! I have recently joined an extremely competitive GW, and my team needs some improvement, although not much is available. I would need to buy at least 2-3 players from this list, who would you pick (if any)? Thanks! :)

Stefan Mitrovic
Torres Guilherme
Rodrigo Lindoso
Missiroli
Artur Ionita
Morel
Hutchinson
Miguel Veloso
Pape Diop
Martynovich
Fabian Frei
Theophile-Catherine
James Forrest
Stanciu
Tesillo
Luis Rodriguez
Rodrigues Zeca

What a random list of players 😂

It’s hard to say because there all relatively old and getting game time at their clubs

Hutchinson is a good cheap option, he’s still first team at Besiktas. Can’t go wrong for 245k.

Id probably say Stanciu too, Slavia Praha are currently top of the league and are still in Europa League. One of the younger players on the list too so he should keep his value for longer.

15 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Ings or Zaha?

Ings

• Replies 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

What a random list of players 😂

It’s hard to say because there all relatively old and getting game time at their clubs

Hutchinson is a good cheap option, he’s still first team at Besiktas. Can’t go wrong for 245k.

Id probably say Stanciu too, Slavia Praha are currently top of the league and are still in Europa League. One of the younger players on the list too so he should keep his value for longer.

Haha I know, these players are completely random and mostly lame, but they're the best available, just figure! :D

Cash isn't a problem at all, I have plenty, so that's not a factor, but what do I need money for, if these are the players I can buy? :D 

1 minute ago, gyanthecat said:

Haha I know, these players are completely random and mostly lame, but they're the best available, just figure! :D

Cash isn't a problem at all, I have plenty, so that's not a factor, but what do I need money for, if these are the players I can buy? :D 

That’s a very good point 😂

I would quit the league ASAP if I was you haha but I’m guessing it will be a good challenge for you 😁

2 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

That’s a very good point 😂

I would quit the league ASAP if I was you haha but I’m guessing it will be a good challenge for you 😁

Haha that's wise advice, however I waited for a long time to get into that GW, it must be the supreme SM challenge, I guess! ;)

The next level of difficulty would be to avoid embarrassing yourself while being Arsenal's coach! :D

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello, my friends! I have recently joined an extremely competitive GW, and my team needs some improvement, although not much is available. I would need to buy at least 2-3 players from this list, who would you pick (if any)? Thanks! :)

Stefan Mitrovic
Torres Guilherme
Rodrigo Lindoso
Missiroli
Artur Ionita
Morel
Hutchinson
Miguel Veloso
Pape Diop
Martynovich
Fabian Frei
Theophile-Catherine
James Forrest
Stanciu
Tesillo
Luis Rodriguez
Rodrigues Zeca

Stanciu - I was surprised he dropped after getting linked to Leeds.

Mitrovic - his rating is safe for another 3-4 months.

Pape Diop - can't find a good enough reason. 

20 hours ago, T&T said:

Do you think Jorginho is worth buying? Will we see a bit of a resurgence under Tuchel

Eh, can't see him getting 92 again

19 hours ago, Moranes said:

Give lenglet for foden?

Foden

12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Is Perr Schuurs 🇱🇺 (21, 85)(currently) the best young defensor in the Eredivisie?

Does he have the potential to perform regular at a top club? 

If available, is he worth picking up in all types of GW's? 

P.S another question follows below. ☺

I think so yes 

11 hours ago, Lost soul said:

J. Henderson+ Harvey Elliot for N. Barella?

J. Gomez+H. Elliot for Barella?

Barella probably worth it for the first one

Duo

11 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Emil Audero Or Emiliano Martinez? 

Martinez

8 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Which midfielders should I sell?

Kimmich, Rodri, Partey, Thiago, Koke, Ramsey, Ceballos, Grealish, Coutinho, Alli, Pepe, Maddison, Gnabry, Insigne 

Sell Ramsey, Coutinho (perhaps), Alli, Pepe, maybe Insigne

4 hours ago, Azzurro said:

Hi people,

What are the chances Depay getting 92/93 in the next review??? 

Thanks in advanc

92 maybe, 93 no way

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Stefan Mitrovic Strasbourg are not great but Mitrovic is captaincies and plays regularly, safe 86
Torres Guilherme I'd avoid, as it is possible he drops as he is one I suggested for a drop.
Rodrigo Lindoso Played a fair bit for Internacional, decent back-up if anything (free agent in game too)
Missiroli In Serie B now, he is playing but given his age he could drop in the coming days. Serie B review ongoing.
Artur Ionita Has played in every game, Benevento are mid table. So you could get him.
Morel Looks like Lorient could go down, given his age I'd avoid. Has been a regular this season though.
Hutchinson He is a regular for Besiktas but I doubt SM gives him 87 (due to his age). Low-risk gamble if you want.
Miguel Veloso Was playing until injury, so I doubt he will get 87 (again, age is a concern).
Pape Diop A safe 86 imo but there are better options. Has played a fair bit for Eibar.
Martynovich Decent cheap back-up but Krasnodar are mid-table, so pretty eh in terms of safety.
Fabian Frei Similar to Hutchinson/Veloso/Diop
Theophile-Catherine Similar to Martynovich, except he plays for the best team in the country.
James Forrest Avoid as he's been injured
Stanciu A regular for his team so worth a shot
Tesillo Liga MX will get reviewed soon so you might want to see if he drops then (I don't think he will)
Luis Rodriguez Same as Tesillo
Rodrigues Zeca Will be good back-up

;) 

I'd get Mitrovic as a CBV, Zeca and Stanciu - maybe Ionita too

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Ings or Zaha?

Ings

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Haha that's wise advice, however I waited for a long time to get into that GW, it must be the supreme SM challenge, I guess! ;)

The next level of difficulty would be to avoid embarrassing yourself while being Arsenal's coach! :D

Hahaha

1 hour ago, bigtunna said:

AWB + H. Barnes or Grealish?

Duo

56 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Since I started asking, how do you guys rate these youngsters in my squad:

Abdallah Sima
Marc Guehi
Isaac Lihadji
Andrés Perea
Adam Idah

Is it worth selling any of them to get some 87-88 decent player (who would be a starter for me)? Cheers! :) 

I'd sell Perea after the MLS review. Idah's been injured so you could see what you can get.

Sima and Guehi are good talents so you should look for a good deal for them.

1 hour ago, bigtunna said:

AWB + H. Barnes or Grealish?

Duo

53 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Since I started asking, how do you guys rate these youngsters in my squad:

Abdallah Sima
Marc Guehi
Isaac Lihadji
Andrés Perea
Adam Idah

Is it worth selling any of them to get some 87-88 decent player (who would be a starter for me)? Cheers! :) 

Adam Idah and Perea if any.

22 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Stanciu - I was surprised he dropped after getting linked to Leeds.

Mitrovic - his rating is safe for another 3-4 months.

Pape Diop - can't find a good enough reason. 

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

92 maybe, 93 no way

;) 

I'd get Mitrovic as a CBV, Zeca and Stanciu

Ings

Hahaha

Duo

I'd sell Perea after the MLS review. Idah's been injured so you could see what you can get.

Sima and Guehi are good talents so you should look for a good deal for them.

Just now, Kieran_S91 said:

Duo

Adam Idah and Perea if any.

Thanks everybody, especially Rahul for the very detailed reply!! (You know very well which GW I am talking about!)

I have received several offers for Lihadji, he's the only one you didn't mention! :D

Got a few players who I have in a very competitive gameworld that I'm not sure where to go with. Players 88+ generally play a big part. These are the ones I'm unsure of keeping:

Baptiste Santamaria 87

Alvaro Gonzalez 88 (third choice centre back) 

Mathias Olivera 86

Matheus Nunes 80

The rest of my players are either top young talent or regular starters. Those four however, I'm not sure where to go on. Nunes I'd assume will rise to 82 at least, so I'd wait until at least then to offload. 

Are any of that bunch worth keeping hold of? There is a squad cap, so I'm always having to keep things moving. 

11 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Got a few players who I have in a very competitive gameworld that I'm not sure where to go with. Players 88+ generally play a big part. These are the ones I'm unsure of keeping:

Baptiste Santamaria 87

Mathias Olivera 86

Matheus Nunes 80

The rest of my players are either top young talent or regular starters. Those four however, I'm not sure where to go on. Nunes I'd assume will rise to 82 at least, so I'd wait until at least then to offload. 

Are any of that bunch worth keeping hold of? There is a squad cap, so I'm always having to keep things moving. 

I wouldn't mind keeping those guys tbh 

9 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Got a few players who I've had in a very competitive gameworld where I'm not sure where to go with. Players 88+ generally play a big part. These are the ones I'm unsure of keeping:

Baptiste Santamaria 87

Mathias Olivera 86

Matheus Nunes 80

Are any of that bunch worth keeping hold of? 

Don’t see Santamaria rising much higher at Freiburg so you could sell him if he’s not needed.

I would keep Alvaro Gonzalez unless you could get a similar rated player for his replacement, his rating is safe but don’t think his performances warrant a future rise.

Mathias Oliver’s could rise in the summer but then again Getafe are not having a great season.

Keep Matheus Nunes after the next review, he could still rise further in the future.

Just now, RhysMorgan said:

Sell veratti for neuhaus and tielemans/neves?

Who would you pick out the duo? 

Neuhaus + Tielemens unless Veratti is first choice, 94 is a hard rating to achieve for a lot of midfielders.

53 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Don’t see Santamaria rising much higher at Freiburg so you could sell him if he’s not needed.

I would keep Alvaro Gonzalez unless you could get a similar rated player for his replacement, his rating is safe but don’t think his performances warrant a future rise.

Mathias Oliver’s could rise in the summer but then again Getafe are not having a great season.

Keep Matheus Nunes after the next review, he could still rise further in the future.

Neuhaus + Tielemens unless Veratti is first choice, 94 is a hard rating to achieve for a lot of midfielders.

Gonzalez is my third choice centre back, but I do have Ben Godfrey who I'm hopeful could go to 88/89 in the summer. Might be wise to hold onto him until then though like you said. 

The thing about Santamaria is that he seems to be one of Freiburg's best players, and at 25, now would be the time for him to get a move. It'd be my luck to sell him just for him to get a big move in the summer! 

Having said that, Marc Guehi is external at the moment and I'd very much like to pick him up, but I'd need to offload one to do so! 

I have Ogbonna under a transfer ban too, I bought him as I was sure he'd go to 88, and then I could sell Gonzalez, freeing up some extra cash. Never happened though so now I'm stuck with him for a couple months! 

2 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Gonzalez is my third choice centre back, but I do have Ben Godfrey who I'm hopeful could go to 88/89 in the summer. Might be wise to hold onto him until then though like you said. 

The thing about Santamaria is that he seems to be one of Freiburg's best players, and at 25, now would be the time for him to get a move. It'd be my luck to sell him just for him to get a big move in the summer! 

Having said that, Marc Guehi is external at the moment and I'd very much like to pick him up, but I'd need to offload one to do so! 

Very good point with Santamaria, I would keep him in that case.

I would sell Gonzalez and bring in Guehi, Godfrey should be 88 by the end of the season so you would only be missing out on an 88 rated player for a few months until Godfrey got his rise.

On 12/21/2020 at 7:25 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

With the news of Bryan Reynolds (19) being touted across Europe, FC Dallas have another RB coming off the production line in Justin Che (17) 🇺🇸

Justin Che could slot straight into Reynolds position when he leaves if given the chance, looks similar to Chris Richards with his tall frame and ability to play CB as well as RB.

Not currently in SM but a player to keep a close eye on for next season, really excited to see if he gets a chance! 🤩

Official: Justin Che (17) moves on loan to Bayern Munich until June 2021, another exciting prospect for the US.

AC744FA6-5B6F-4CBE-A176-9168BE54FA57.png.2b024cd7c98d0d8a1c710b8fa241e49f.png

3 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Sell veratti for neuhaus and tielemans/neves?

Who would you pick out the duo? 

What Kieran said

3 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

I have Ogbonna under a transfer ban too, I bought him as I was sure he'd go to 88, and then I could sell Gonzalez, freeing up some extra cash. Never happened though so now I'm stuck with him for a couple months! 

Ogbonna could get 88 next review tbf