Rahul W's rating predictions

18 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah¬†ūüėÄ

18 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

How accurate do you think these spreadsheets will be when the big5 get reviewed again? Long way to go and a lot can change in 3/4 months.

Thanks Kieran for your question.

This is always the case with the spreadsheet, when updated the 0%Rating it is constantly on track, changing in reactions to Injuries, loss of form and managers non selecting certain players. U will have noticed no doubt that when SM gives rises it's usually in concert with those at the top of the spreadsheet table, tapering off uniformly as u look lower down.

I started the spreadsheet many years ago thinking SM must use one themselves and it was just a question of evolution each review since I first started. Each review I change the 0%rating in line where SM have it for every club. Usually I can see where and how much it's out and adjust the 0% Line maybe +5% or -5% for example. SM change a clubs 0%rating in line with how well or badly they have done. I noticed this years ago and change them every review since.

17 hours ago, russj said:

Would you sell Bentacur for 28 mill in a gw where money is important and replace with Bennacer for 16 or Tielemans for 24? 

Bennacer who I like, unfortunately in the League has only played twice since 13Dec with 28mins on 30 January and 65mins recently against Spezia which Milan lost 2-0. Injured on 13 December. So I'd edge towards Tielemans myself. He has been in good form and totals 2,100mins (only missed 60mins all season) as opposed to Bennacer's  730mins which is paltry in comparison.

16 hours ago, Moranes said:

If i give eriksen + depay for sabitzer it's interesting?

I have barella valverde gorezka tonali pedri 

I'd go for Sabitzer myself tho usually the Duo's are best, If u don't use either and can see a gain with Sab yes!

Another Spreadsheet upload between 5 and 6pm tonight!

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

You'd think that if Matheus Nunes gets 83 then Nuno Mendes would get 85. Standard SM logic I suppose. Not sure how they randomly increase one but not the other. 

Nuno Mendes got reviewed on the 30th of January so I doubt he will get reviewed, only around 3 weeks ago.

1 minute ago, koplfc said:

Is Portugal being reviewed or just random rises? Hoping Musrati can get 85 at least 

Looks random at the minute, you can usually tell on soccerwiki if it’s going to be a full review or not. I’ve not seen many clubs from the bottom half of the LigaNos table being edited.

7 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah¬†ūüėÄ

Thanks Kieran for your question.

This is always the case with the spreadsheet, when updated the 0%Rating it is constantly on track, changing in reactions to Injuries, loss of form and managers non selecting certain players. U will have noticed no doubt that when SM gives rises it's usually in concert with those at the top of the spreadsheet table, tapering off uniformly as u look lower down.

I started the spreadsheet many years ago thinking SM must use one themselves and it was just a question of evolution each review since I first started. Each review I change the 0%rating in line where SM have it for every club. Usually I can see where and how much it's out and adjust the 0% Line maybe +5% or -5% for example. SM change a clubs 0%rating in line with how well or badly they have done. I noticed this years ago and change them every review since.

Bennacer who I like, unfortunately in the League has only played twice since 13Dec with 28mins on 30 January and 65mins recently against Spezia which Milan lost 2-0. Injured on 13 December. So I'd edge towards Tielemans myself. He has been in good form and totals 2,100mins (only missed 60mins all season) as opposed to Bennacer's  730mins which is paltry in comparison.

I'd go for Sabitzer myself tho usually the Duo's are best, If u don't use either and can see a gain with Sab yes!

Another Spreadsheet upload between 5 and 6pm tonight!

Thanks for replies. So how it’s worked out it’s going to be my Bentacur and Traore for Llorente and Neuhaus. This will also allow me to get Veron and Zlatan 

1 hour ago, koplfc said:

Is Portugal being reviewed or just random rises? Hoping Musrati can get 85 at least 

Random but a full review should be on horizon

May only be 84 but Falaye Sacko got 85 last year so it is possible

39 minutes ago, Cdog said:

Andre Gomes (Everton) or guido Rodriguez (betis)

who has best chance to got 90?

Neither tbh

16 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates, I need to offload as many players as possible from this lot, to free space in a capped gw (ideally, in exchange of other players). Who would you sell?

Luis Henrique Not sure if he is good or whether Marseille panicked on the deal, you'd have to wait a while to see whether he's good enough though. I'm not sure myself.
Santiago Sosa Moved to Atlanta United, he should do well, but rises will take a while
Matias Pellegrini Small rise may be on the way so you might want to wait (same for Sosa)
Zagre Not playing at all for Dijon
Gboho Not playing regularly at Rennes but you might want to wait and see?
Miguel Silveira No idea if he's good, but only 17 so you might wanna keep
Redan Same as Gboho
Baluta Not playing at all and given he's almost 22 you could sell
Max Bird Getting good minutes, more so now under Rooney, so keep
Aiwu Same as Bird
Vitinho Santos Same as Gboho, but I'd sell personally
Lars Lukas Mai Keep, playing at Darmstadt, should get 82 in summer and could get a better move next season
Caio Alexandre Keep imo, did well last season
Ebosse I have him and just discovered he did his ACL, so I'm going to sell too
Jhon Espinoza Sell, as he got his rise last November

Plus these, who can't be used in part exchanges (they are older than the age cap), so they would have to go to unmanaged clubs for cash:

Djordje Mihailovic Could get +2 in MLS review? Also moved to Montreal.. I'd sell after the review
Bruno Jordão (hopefully he could get a rise soon) I doubt he will rise but you could wait for the Portuguese review (they may have looked at him during Wolves review)
Burgzorg Dutch review over so I suppose you can sell

Cheers! :)

Hope this helps!

5 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

How good is Matheus Cunha? What's his potential and is he worth buying?

He’s definitely talented, I would say if he wanted to get beyond the 90’s he would need a move away from Hertha but at the minute he’s performing well.

The only good thing for Hertha this season you could argue.

28 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

All of them are free agents:

Luke Thomas

Marc Guehi

Luke Matheson

Issa Kaboré

Ademipo Odubeko

They are worth buying?

Yes

20 minutes ago, Patron said:

Gabbia (Milan) keep or sell?

Sell, fell down the pecking order with the arrival of Tomori.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1303, 1307, 1309Prem , 1311P, 1316P  1318P, 1321P,  1323P, 1327Milan,  1355P 1361P 1365P 1368P 1370P 1371P 1376P  1378P 1380Germany  1384Ger(2)1389Ger 1394Italy 1396Prem 1398P  1405Pr 1406pr 1411pr 1414pr , 1419pr  1423Italy1425 Italy 1427 It, 1431 Italy, 1433Spain, 1435Spain, 1437Spain, 1439Spain,, 1441Spain, 1448 Prem, 1449 Prem 1452 Prem 1455 Prem1458 Prem, 1461 Prem 1464 Prem 1466 Prem 1469 Prem 1472 Prem  1475 Prem French 1519,  French 1521    Be careful of the reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Update for French Review in May:-

Predi-Sp-Sht-France-Brest1.png

Sorry it's only 1 club, but should have the afternoon clear tomorrow now, so should have at least 2 clubs tomorrow. Think this is updated from close after the French Review in December, taking into account the SM's rises of course.

Thanks for the Forum‚Äôs interest and support of¬†the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated,¬†Cheers Socca¬†ūüėÄ

On 2/15/2021 at 11:37 AM, Azzurro said:

What is Locatelli potential? Does he need to move club to rise again? 

91-93.

He most certainly does need a move.¬†I hope he returns back to Milan someday. ūüôā

22 hours ago, Moranes said:

If i give eriksen + depay for sabitzer it's interesting?

I have barella valverde gorezka tonali pedri 

I choose Sabitzer - been very impressive this season. 

10 hours ago, russj said:

Offer accepted on Bentacur. Yes I can get Veron but would mean getting Bennacer not Tielemans. Another option is Neuhaus or Llorente

If your sticking around for long-term then go for the trio: Ibra, Benni and Veron. 

I would be inclined to pick Neuhaus. His next move could possibly be to Bayern, and (in the future) he could rise ahead of Llorente. 

8 hours ago, russj said:

Bennacer or Llorente? 

Atm Llorente. 

4 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

With an overall rating of 7.38 so far, he's been Hertha's most important player.

He certainly has the ability to play for a stronger club. With a 90+potential - he's worth buying. 

2 hours ago, Patron said:

Keep him out on loan if you can be patient till the start of next season. I'm hoping he'll eventually get more game-time if/once Romoneynoli is (possibly) sold in the summer. Or Gabbi will gain valuable gametime at a lesser club.

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Luke Thomas

Marc Guehi (1st)

Luke Matheson

Issa Kaboré

Ademipo Odubeko

They are worth buying?

Depending on funds available, get the bold three first. 

2 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

is Fred is "Fred Flintstone", then you must have quite a nickname for Phil Jones.

"Calamity Jones". ‚ėļ

I've not made it up... It's a few years old. 

7 hours ago, russj said:

Bennacer or Llorente? 

Llorente

7 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Fulham picking up form, you guys could be in trouble, especially with Wilson out

Yes and I thought Newcastle had turned a corner with wins and good displays against Everton and then Southampton. Callum Wilson will be missed with the hamstring injury, due back 1st week April.

5 hours ago, russj said:

Thanks for replies. So how it’s worked out it’s going to be my Bentacur and Traore for Llorente and Neuhaus. This will also allow me to get Veron and Zlatan 

Sounds good

3 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

One of the bright spots at Hertha 1,598 minutes 6 goals and 3 assists but the squad cap is 89, So if he get's it, and it's touch and go, (Red Boxed), then after his potential rise, he'll have to move to a bigger club for another rise gAv Gav.

-1.2% MatiasCunha Hertha 15th -1.2% 1 89

9 hours ago, russj said:

Thoughts on Adama Traore. In and out of the Wolves side this season. Does he need a move to kick on?

He's been quite poor by his standards, given the talent, speed and stregth he possesses. 

A move to which club though? I doubt any of the big clubs would break the bank for him in his current form. 

On his day Adama Traore can be a handful for the opposition - though he hasn't shown much of that this season. I reckon he needs to get into/drive into the box more often and score more goals for himself to really kick on. He's limited out there (up and down) the flank - because once he's been well doubled up on, he's more or less out of the game and so is his flank. 

17 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I might

I suppose "The Crawling Defender" might work too

"Crawling Defender"? He's actually not that slow for a fat bloke. ūüėÄ

How about the "invisible man" ūüĎĽ - he's not featured for United since¬†season¬†2019-2020. In which he just about¬†made¬†6¬†appearances. Good news is that his contact runs out in 2023 and he has the option to extend¬†it for a¬†further year. ‚ėļ

47 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

91-93.

He most certainly does need a move.¬†I hope he returns back to Milan someday. ūüôā

I choose Sabitzer - been very impressive this season. 

If your sticking around for long-term then go for the trio: Ibra, Benni and Veron. 

I would be inclined to pick Neuhaus. His next move could possibly be to Bayern, and (in the future) he could rise ahead of Llorente. 

Atm Llorente. 

With an overall rating of 7.38 so far, he's been Hertha's most important player.

He certainly has the ability to play for a stronger club. With a 90+potential - he's worth buying. 

Keep him out on loan if you can be patient till the start of next season. I'm hoping he'll eventually get more game-time if/once Romoneynoli is (possibly) sold in the summer. Or Gabbi will gain valuable gametime at a lesser club.

Depending on funds available, get the bold three first. 

"Calamity Jones". ‚ėļ

I've not made it up... It's a few years old. 

Yes I’m sticking around long term. This is the first team I took over years ago. Went for Ibra, Llorente, Neuhaus and Veron 

4 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

What Kieran said

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Luke Thomas

Marc Guehi

Luke Matheson

Issa Kaboré

Ademipo Odubeko

They are worth buying?

Yes

2 hours ago, Patron said:

Sell

BOLIVIA PRIMERA DIVISION

List of 80+ players:

• 85 Alex Granell (Bolivar)¬†(-2, 12 Oct 2020)
  • 83 Leonardo Ramos (Bolivar)

• 82 Armando Sadiku (Bolivar)
  • 82 Alberto Guitian (Bolivar)¬†(-1, 19 Mar 2021)
  • 82 Gualberto Mojica (Guabira)
  • 82 Edemir Rodriguez (San Jose)
  • 82 Humberto Osorio (Wilstermann)
  • 82 Ricardo Pedriel (Wilstermann)
  • 82 Cristian Chavez (Wilstermann)
  • 82 Ismael Benegas (Wilstermann)
  • 82 Luis Ojeda (Wilstermann)
  • 82 Juan Carlos Arce (Club Always Ready)
  • 82 Duvier Riascos (Club Always Ready)
  • 82 William Ferreira (Club Always Ready)
  • 82 Nelson Cabrera (Club Always Ready)
  • 82 Carlos Lampe (Club Always Ready)
  • 82 Anderson Gonzaga (Club Aurora)
  • 82 Joselito Vaca (CS Blooming)
  • 82 Elkin Blanco (Oriente Petrolero)¬†
  • 82 Dayro Moreno (Oriente Petrolero)¬†(-1, 2 Feb 2021)
  • 82 Matias Mirabaje (Real Potosi)
  • 82 Damian Lizio (Royal Pari)
  • 82 Jose Chavez (Royal Pari)
  • 82 Rudy Cardozo (The Strongest)
  • 82 Jhasmani Campos (The Strongest)
  • 82 Marvin Bejarano (The Strongest)
  • 82 Marcelo Moreno (Cruzeiro)

• 81 Luis Gutierrez (Bolivar)
  • 81 Sacramento Vander (Club Always Ready)
  • 81 Junior Vicosa (Club Always Ready)¬†(-1, 26 Feb 2021)
  • 81 Omar Vasquez (Royal Pari)

• 80 Matias Abelairas (Atletico Palmalfor)
  • 80 Alvaro Rey (Bolivar)
  • 80 Diego Bejarano (Bolivar)
  • 80 Luis Haquin (Bolivar)
  • 80 Pablo Espinoza (Guabira)
  • 80 Martin Galain (Guabira)
  • 80 Emir Faccioli (Guabira)
  • 80 Edivaldo Rojas (San Jose)
  • 80 Ronald Segovia (San Jose)
  • 80 Mario Ovando (San Jose)
  • 80 Raul Olivares (San Jose)
  • 80 Gilbert Alvarez (Wilstermann)
  • 80 Didi Torrico (Wilstermann)
  • 80 Victor Hugo Melgar (Wilstermann)
  • 80 Alejandro Melean (Wilstermann)
  • 80 Edward Zenteno (Wilstermann)
  • 80 Rodrigo Ramallo (Club Always Ready)
  • 80 Martin Smedberg (Club Always Ready)
  • 80 Damir Miranda (Club Always Ready)
  • 80 Harold Cummings (Club Always Ready)
  • 80 Marcos Barrera (Club Always Ready)
  • 80 Juan Eduardo Fierro (Nacional Potosi)
  • 80 Nicolas Royon (Nacional Potosi)
  • 80 Luis Arias (Nacional Potosi)
  • 80 Nelvin Soliz (Nacional Potosi)
  • 80 Abraham Cabrera (Nacional Potosi)
  • 80 Marco Bueno (Oriente Petrolero)¬†
  • 80 Luis Mendez (Oriente Petrolero)¬†
  • 80 Romel Quinonez (Oriente Petrolero)¬†
  • 80 Gerardo Yecerotte (Real Potosi)
  • 80 Lucas Gomez (Real Santa Cruz)
  • 80 Mauricio Saucedo (Real Santa Cruz)
  • 80 John Mosquera (Royal Pari)
  • 80 Jair Reynoso (The Strongest)
  • 80 Barbosa Willie (The Strongest)
  • 80 Walter Veizaga (The Strongest)
  • 80 Fernando Marteli (The Strongest)
  • 80 Daniel Vaca (The Strongest)
  • 80 Wilder Zabala (Universitario de Sucre)
25 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

@Sir RahulYou've been to Old Trafford before?

Not watched a game, but I visited the ground from outside last February. In hindsight, a good decision... 

Did see them live in Singapore in 2019 though, pre-season. Got to see them up close in training, that was as good as a Friday evening can get :D