• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, jonhyscp said:

For sure?

U know more LB that can rise 89->90 or, for preference, 90->91?

D'Ambrosio up to 90, same with Ben Davies. 

Guys, any young players that will get an upgrade soon, and are worth maximum 500k? I am in bad position (got 21 players and 1,2 mil which will probably dissapear in next weeks) and need to boost team finances. 

2 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Pretty poor review of Turkey so far and about as mean as they could be for most players. Pleased that Talisca got a rise and Yazici obviously had to go up too, but that's about it.

I had...

Yusuf Yazici 2.8m > 5m (2.2m)

Joseph Attamah 800k > 2m (1.2m)

Okechukwu Azubuike 400k > 1.2m (800k)

3 hours ago, SpanishConq said:

I've seen a few bids for mls players recently. Could you please do updated review on these players or just say if they should have big rise and be good profit.

Nick Lina

Latif Blessing 

Jakob Nerwinski

Kyle Fisher

Jack Elliot

Aaron Long

Jose Artur 

Ben Sweat

Diego Rossi

Jefferson Savarino

Brooks Lennon

Matt Turner

Crognale

E. Boateng 

D. Badji

T. Parker 

B. Vincent

V. Cabrera

S. Davis

A. Elis

M. El Munir

If it's too much, I apologise and if you don't want to predict outside your first page, I understand. I'm just trying to gauge where the value is.

Cheers 

I bought Tyler Adams, Nick Lima, Zack Steffen & Jose Artur for the US rise. All young & seemed to have the most rise potential to me. I don't know who I've missed... 

11 hours ago, Kev said:

Lots of Alaba talk. Can I add this question, please? Alaba or Marcelo (for a long term GW).

Alaba (In June makes 26 yo and Marcelo 30)

50 minutes ago, Barles said:

D'Ambrosio up to 90, same with Ben Davies. 

Guys, any young players that will get an upgrade soon, and are worth maximum 500k? I am in bad position (got 21 players and 1,2 mil which will probably dissapear in next weeks) and need to boost team finances. 

D'Ambrosio???? Absolutely....NOT

4 hours ago, Marek said:

I've been offered Bergwjin and Grimaldo for my Diogo Dalot and Joao Felix. What would you do?

ATM its easy...do it...in the future.... :/

4 hours ago, TMNT said:

Tough one, Bergwin won't get another rise for at least a year. Joao Felix has been linked with some big clubs recently, very promising. 

Bergwin, grimaldo, dalot and felix wont get another rise for at least a year...

Bergwin, grimaldo, dalot and felix have been linked with some big clubs recently

:P

4 hours ago, TMNT said:

Tough one, Bergwin won't get another rise for at least a year. Joao Felix has been linked with some big clubs recently, very promising. 

17 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

ATM its easy...do it...in the future.... :/

Bergwin, grimaldo, dalot and felix wont get another rise for at least a year...

Bergwin, grimaldo, dalot and felix have been linked with some big clubs recently

:P

It's all about their potential, because I won't need them for at least other 2 years. Grimaldo and Bergwijn are already linked to big clubs, Felix and Dalot atm are just "bets", but these bets may become better than the other two players.

If the other manager adds one between Angel Gomes (Man UTD) and Leao (Sporting), would be a good deal for me? If yes, which player would you choose and why?

2 hours ago, Zolabas said:

Gelson + Carvajal or Bale? 

You're probably looking at a 90 & a 93 for a 94 there after their updates, & given the lack of top full backs plus their younger ages, I'd prefer Gelson/Carvajal. Depends if you have a young up & coming team or you're in win now mode though. Win now then Bale. 

1 hour ago, Marek said:

It's all about their potential, because I won't need them for at least other 2 years. Grimaldo and Bergwijn are already linked to big clubs, Felix and Dalot atm are just "bets", but these bets may become better than the other two players.

If the other manager adds one between Angel Gomes (Man UTD) and Leao (Sporting), would be a good deal for me? If yes, which player would you choose and why?

Ok thats diferent then:

Grimaldo - i think he already signed for Napoli

Dalot - was cover of spanish newspapers last week cause valencia is the last club interested in him (bayern, inter, barça, real, juventus and now valencia)...calling him "the new cancelo"...for me is a insult...dalot already better ;)

Felix - already has a big hype...but playing for B team...maybe next year he could play for A

Bergwijn - dont konw him/never seen him playing

2 hours ago, TMNT said:

You're probably looking at a 90 & a 93 for a 94 there after their updates, & given the lack of top full backs plus their younger ages, I'd prefer Gelson/Carvajal. Depends if you have a young up & coming team or you're in win now mode though. Win now then Bale. 

Be surprised if bale were to drop especially when Reus has held his ratings for so long with injuries. Also Carvajal having a mediocre season so unless he wins Chanpions League and or World Cup he wont be getting a 93