Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Not sure about some of these but I would sell Bird, Pellegrini, Ebosse.

Yeah get rid of Bentancur, I like the fact you could bring in Veron as you mentioned on one of your previous posts.

As a Newcastle fan I 100% agree 😂

I pick no side when it comes to United or Liverpool but always like to throw in some banter when I can with these 2 teams because they are the 2 biggest clubs historically.

Offer accepted on Bentacur. Yes I can get Veron but would mean getting Bennacer not Tielemans. Another option is Neuhaus or Llorente

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Seen someone post this on Twitter:

Sheffield Utd not won a game all season. Up step Newcastle. Watkins hasn’t scored in 10 games. Up step Newcastle. Werner hasn’t scored in over 3 months. Up step Newcastle.

Newcastle in a nutshell 😂

You also gave Derby County 4 out of their 11 points in 2007-08 🤣🤣

37 minutes ago, russj said:

Offer accepted on Bentacur. Yes I can get Veron but would mean getting Bennacer not Tielemans. Another option is Neuhaus or Llorente

Neuhaus is very interesting, he’s been linked with both Bayern and Liverpool for a summer transfer. I would go for Neuhaus and then you can get Veron.

2 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

You also gave Derby County 4 out of their 11 points in 2007-08 🤣🤣

And got dominated by 10 man Fulham earlier on in the season, it’s tough being a toon fan you know 😂

SWIKI REPORT (16/02/21)

Not too much to report this morning with 6 pages, Belgium being revisited after some complaints from the community.

Lech Poznań and Dinamo Zagreb have a handful of edits as well as England and a couple of interesting transfer edits which I’ve listed below.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (Championship)

Blackburn Rovers - 1
Bristol City - 1
Derby County - 1
Preston North End - 1

Belgium 🇧🇪 

KV Oostende - 8
Gent - 3
Waasland-Beveren - 2

Chukwubuike Adamu is also among the edits, he could be in for a random rise considering he’s having another brilliant season for Liefering. Prediction 76 -> 80.

Transfers

Dylan Levitt - NK Istra 1961 (Loan)
Matias Palacios - FC Basel

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 😁

30 minutes ago, russj said:

Thoughts on Adama Traore. In and out of the Wolves side this season. Does he need a move to kick on?

In my opinion he hasn’t kicked on from last season, I don’t think a change of team will help either. Wolves and Adama have struggled in general without Jimenez. Neto has been the only shining light this season.

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

With M. Nunes reaching 83 will there be another rise for Nuno Mendes in a day or two?

I would say it’s very unlikely, I wish SM would just review the Portugal now, Sporting CP keep getting little reviews here and there.

Pedro Goncalves gets reviewed every couple of months it’s seems, he’s been reviewed 5 times in a 1 year period.

12 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

In my opinion he hasn’t kicked on from last season, I don’t think a change of team will help either. Wolves and Adama have struggled in general without Jimenez. Neto has been the only shining light this season.

I would say it’s very unlikely, I wish SM would just review the Portugal now, Sporting CP keep getting little reviews here and there.

Pedro Goncalves gets reviewed every couple of months it’s seems, he’s been reviewed 5 times in a 1 year period.

Totally agree. Jimenez has been a huge miss for them and only Neto has stepped up really. Been offered Llorente in a swap for Traore and I think I might take it 

46 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (16/02/21)

Not too much to report this morning with 6 pages, Belgium being revisited after some complaints from the community.

Lech Poznań and Dinamo Zagreb have a handful of edits as well as England and a couple of interesting transfer edits which I’ve listed below.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (Championship)

Blackburn Rovers - 1
Bristol City - 1
Derby County - 1
Preston North End - 1

Belgium 🇧🇪 

KV Oostende - 8
Gent - 3
Waasland-Beveren - 2

Chukwubuike Adamu is also among the edits, he could be in for a random rise considering he’s having another brilliant season for Liefering. Prediction 76 -> 80.

Transfers

Dylan Levitt - NK Istra 1961 (Loan)
Matias Palacios - FC Basel

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 😁

They listened to me about KV Oostende, Gent and Waasland-Beveren. 😛 :D

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Seen someone post this on Twitter:

Sheffield Utd not won a game all season. Up step Newcastle. Watkins hasn’t scored in 10 games. Up step Newcastle. Werner hasn’t scored in over 3 months. Up step Newcastle.

Newcastle in a nutshell 😂

Fulham picking up form, you guys could be in trouble, especially with Wilson out

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

They listened to me about KV Oostende, Gent and Waasland-Beveren. 😛 :D

I saw that you mentioned these teams on Discord, now go and tell them the MLS needs reviewing 😂

3 minutes ago, russj said:

Bennacer or Llorente? 

Llorente, his importance to Atletico Madrid can’t be ignored deserves another rise in the summer.

2 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Fulham picking up form, you guys could be in trouble, especially with Wilson out

Agreed, Fulham have Burnley on Thursday which is very winnable which closes the gap to 4 points. Also, Newcastle’s last game of the season? Away at Fulham 😂😂

On 10/5/2017 at 9:27 AM, Sir Rahul said:

PORTUGAL LIGA NOS

Sporting CP:

Goncalves +2 to 85- yes; +2 to 87

Nunes +6 to 82- +4 to 80; +3 to 83

Mendes +6 to 84- +4 to 82

Tomas +5 to 78- yes; +2 to 80

Inacio +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Coates +1 to 89

Adan +1 to 88

Mario -1 to 88

Neto +2 to 87

Feddal +1 to 87

Porro +1 to 86

Cabral +1 to 84

Paulinho +1 to 87

Quaresma +2 to 78

Benfica:

Nunez +2 to 87- yes

Vertonghen -1 to 90

Vlachodimos +1 to 89

Pires +1 to 89

Weigl -1 to 89

Taarabt +1 to 87

Cervi -1 to 87

Gilberto +2 to 86

Jardel -1 to 86

Samaris -1 to 86

Tavares +1 to 83

Ramos +1 to 78

Porto:

Oliveira +1 to 87- yes

Vieira +2 to 82- yes

Taremi +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Sanusi +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Pepe -1 to 89

Anderson -1 to 89

Manafa +2 to 87

Mbemba +1 to 87

Corona +1 to 90

List of 86+ players:

Luis Pizzi (Benfica) 91

Jan Vertonghen (Benfica) 91

Danilo Pereira (Porto/PSG) 91 (+1, 18 Dec 2020)

Alex Grimaldo (Benfica) 90 

Everton Soares (Benfica) 90

Julian Weigl (Benfica) 90

Nicolas Otamendi (Benfica) 90

Jesus Corona (Porto) 90 (+1, 9 Jan 2021)

Ferreira Pepe (Porto) 90

Felipe Anderson (West Ham/Porto) 90

Joao Mario (Inter/Sporting) 89

Rafa Silva (Benfica) 89

Moussa Marega (Porto) 89

Sebastian Coates (Sporting) 88

Odisseas Vlachodimos (Benfica) 88

Lucas Verissimo (Benfica) 88

Luca Waldschmidt (Benfica) 88

Gabriel Pires (Benfica) 88

Andre Almeida (Benfica) 88

Augustin Marchesin (Porto) 88

Monteiro Otavio (Porto) 88

Ivan Marcano (Porto) 88

Pedro Goncalves (Sporting) 87 (+2, 16 Feb 2021)

Joao Palhinha (Sporting) 87 (+1, 11 Feb 2021)

Fernandes Paulinho (Sporting) 87 (+1, 16 Feb 2021)

Antonio Adan (Sporting) 87

Rodrigo Battaglia (Sporting/Alaves) 87

Darwin Nunez (Benfica) 87 (+2, 16 Feb 2021)

Haris Seferovic (Benfica) 87

Delmino Pedrinho (Benfica) 87

Andreas Samaris (Benfica) 87

Nivaldo Jardel (Benfica) 87

Francisco Ferro (Benfica/Valencia) 87 

Carlos Vinicius (Benfica/Tottenham) 87

Mehdi Taremi (Porto) 87 (+2, 16 Feb 2021)

Sergio Oliveira (Porto) 87 (+1, 16 Feb 2021)

Luis Diaz (Porto) 87 

Mateus Uribe (Porto) 87

Marko Grujic (Liverpool/Porto) 87

Malang Sarr (Chelsea/Porto) 87

Shoya Nakajima (Porto/Al Ain) 87

Ricardo Horta (Braga) 87

Nicolas Gaitan (Braga) 87

Andre Andre (Vitoria) 87

Ricardo Quaresma (Vitoria) 87

Zouhair Feddal (Sporting) 86

Abdoulay Diaby (Sporting/Anderlecht) 86

Adel Taarabt (Benfica) 86

Machado Chiquinho (Benfica) 86

Chancel Mbemba (Porto) 86

Renzo Saravia (Porto/Internacional) 86

Wenderson Galeno (Braga) 86

Nuno Sequeira (Braga) 86

Matheus Magalhaes (Braga) 86

Barbosa Fransergio (Braga) 86

Ricardo Esgaio (Braga) 86

Raul Silva (Braga) 86

Bruno Viana (Braga/Flamengo) 86

Pedro Henrique (Vitoria/Al Wahda) 86

Adil Rami (Boavista) 86

Andre Pinto (Farense) 86

17 hours ago, russj said:

Would you sell Bentacur for 28 mill in a gw where money is important and replace with Bennacer for 16 or Tielemans for 24? 

Bentancur should stay higher rated than those two

15 hours ago, Moranes said:

If i give eriksen + depay for sabitzer it's interesting?

I have barella valverde gorezka tonali pedri 

Prefer the duo

15 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates, I need to offload as many players as possible from this lot, to free space in a capped gw (ideally, in exchange of other players). Who would you sell?

Luis Henrique
Santiago Sosa
Matias Pellegrini
Zagre
Gboho
Miguel Silveira
Redan
Baluta
Max Bird
Aiwu
Vitinho Santos
Lars Lukas Mai
Caio Alexandre
Ebosse
Jhon Espinoza

Plus these, who can't be used in part exchanges (they are older than the age cap), so they would have to go to unmanaged clubs for cash:

Djordje Mihailovic
Bruno Jordão (hopefully he could get a rise soon)
Burgzorg

Cheers! :)

Can't help you too much here, but sell the MLS guys perhaps?

2 hours ago, russj said:

Thoughts on Adama Traore. In and out of the Wolves side this season. Does he need a move to kick on?

Yeah, but I'm not sure if a big club goes for him

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

With M. Nunes reaching 83 will there be another rise for Nuno Mendes in a day or two?

It is possible

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Just realised that haha

56 minutes ago, russj said:

Bennacer or Llorente? 

Llorente

18 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 😀

18 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

How accurate do you think these spreadsheets will be when the big5 get reviewed again? Long way to go and a lot can change in 3/4 months.

Thanks Kieran for your question.

This is always the case with the spreadsheet, when updated the 0%Rating it is constantly on track, changing in reactions to Injuries, loss of form and managers non selecting certain players. U will have noticed no doubt that when SM gives rises it's usually in concert with those at the top of the spreadsheet table, tapering off uniformly as u look lower down.

I started the spreadsheet many years ago thinking SM must use one themselves and it was just a question of evolution each review since I first started. Each review I change the 0%rating in line where SM have it for every club. Usually I can see where and how much it's out and adjust the 0% Line maybe +5% or -5% for example. SM change a clubs 0%rating in line with how well or badly they have done. I noticed this years ago and change them every review since.

17 hours ago, russj said:

Would you sell Bentacur for 28 mill in a gw where money is important and replace with Bennacer for 16 or Tielemans for 24? 

Bennacer who I like, unfortunately in the League has only played twice since 13Dec with 28mins on 30 January and 65mins recently against Spezia which Milan lost 2-0. Injured on 13 December. So I'd edge towards Tielemans myself. He has been in good form and totals 2,100mins (only missed 60mins all season) as opposed to Bennacer's  730mins which is paltry in comparison.

16 hours ago, Moranes said:

If i give eriksen + depay for sabitzer it's interesting?

I have barella valverde gorezka tonali pedri 

I'd go for Sabitzer myself tho usually the Duo's are best, If u don't use either and can see a gain with Sab yes!

Another Spreadsheet upload between 5 and 6pm tonight!

41 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

You'd think that if Matheus Nunes gets 83 then Nuno Mendes would get 85. Standard SM logic I suppose. Not sure how they randomly increase one but not the other. 

Nuno Mendes got reviewed on the 30th of January so I doubt he will get reviewed, only around 3 weeks ago.

1 minute ago, koplfc said:

Is Portugal being reviewed or just random rises? Hoping Musrati can get 85 at least 

Looks random at the minute, you can usually tell on soccerwiki if it’s going to be a full review or not. I’ve not seen many clubs from the bottom half of the LigaNos table being edited.

7 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 😀

Thanks Kieran for your question.

This is always the case with the spreadsheet, when updated the 0%Rating it is constantly on track, changing in reactions to Injuries, loss of form and managers non selecting certain players. U will have noticed no doubt that when SM gives rises it's usually in concert with those at the top of the spreadsheet table, tapering off uniformly as u look lower down.

I started the spreadsheet many years ago thinking SM must use one themselves and it was just a question of evolution each review since I first started. Each review I change the 0%rating in line where SM have it for every club. Usually I can see where and how much it's out and adjust the 0% Line maybe +5% or -5% for example. SM change a clubs 0%rating in line with how well or badly they have done. I noticed this years ago and change them every review since.

Bennacer who I like, unfortunately in the League has only played twice since 13Dec with 28mins on 30 January and 65mins recently against Spezia which Milan lost 2-0. Injured on 13 December. So I'd edge towards Tielemans myself. He has been in good form and totals 2,100mins (only missed 60mins all season) as opposed to Bennacer's  730mins which is paltry in comparison.

I'd go for Sabitzer myself tho usually the Duo's are best, If u don't use either and can see a gain with Sab yes!

Another Spreadsheet upload between 5 and 6pm tonight!

Thanks for replies. So how it’s worked out it’s going to be my Bentacur and Traore for Llorente and Neuhaus. This will also allow me to get Veron and Zlatan 

1 hour ago, koplfc said:

Is Portugal being reviewed or just random rises? Hoping Musrati can get 85 at least 

Random but a full review should be on horizon

May only be 84 but Falaye Sacko got 85 last year so it is possible

39 minutes ago, Cdog said:

Andre Gomes (Everton) or guido Rodriguez (betis)

who has best chance to got 90?

Neither tbh

16 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates, I need to offload as many players as possible from this lot, to free space in a capped gw (ideally, in exchange of other players). Who would you sell?

Luis Henrique Not sure if he is good or whether Marseille panicked on the deal, you'd have to wait a while to see whether he's good enough though. I'm not sure myself.
Santiago Sosa Moved to Atlanta United, he should do well, but rises will take a while
Matias Pellegrini Small rise may be on the way so you might want to wait (same for Sosa)
Zagre Not playing at all for Dijon
Gboho Not playing regularly at Rennes but you might want to wait and see?
Miguel Silveira No idea if he's good, but only 17 so you might wanna keep
Redan Same as Gboho
Baluta Not playing at all and given he's almost 22 you could sell
Max Bird Getting good minutes, more so now under Rooney, so keep
Aiwu Same as Bird
Vitinho Santos Same as Gboho, but I'd sell personally
Lars Lukas Mai Keep, playing at Darmstadt, should get 82 in summer and could get a better move next season
Caio Alexandre Keep imo, did well last season
Ebosse I have him and just discovered he did his ACL, so I'm going to sell too
Jhon Espinoza Sell, as he got his rise last November

Plus these, who can't be used in part exchanges (they are older than the age cap), so they would have to go to unmanaged clubs for cash:

Djordje Mihailovic Could get +2 in MLS review? Also moved to Montreal.. I'd sell after the review
Bruno Jordão (hopefully he could get a rise soon) I doubt he will rise but you could wait for the Portuguese review (they may have looked at him during Wolves review)
Burgzorg Dutch review over so I suppose you can sell

Cheers! :)

Hope this helps!