Rahul W's rating predictions

12 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hi all!!

Here's one for you all!! I'd be keen to know what side you will be on!!

My Mbappe for Haaland+Havertz+89m

Annnnnnnnnndddddd gooooooooo!!

Duo + cash

9 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Kounde or Militao?

Kounde

8 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Who do you think will win?

FC Barcelona vs. PSG

Liverpool vs. RB Leipzig

Barcelona

+

Score draw.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hi all!!

Duo and cash on SM and in real life*

* dependent on the money going to a good club

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

Kounde or Militao?

Kounde by far

2 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

My Predictions:

Barcelona 3 - 2 PSG

BARCA: Messi (2), Dembele (1)

PSG: Mbappe (1), Kean (1)

Liverpool 1 - 1 RB Leipzig

LIVERPOOL: Salah (1)

LEIPZIG: Sabitzer (1)

5 goalscorer on the night, you predicted four, well-done. You got the number of goals in each game right too haha.

2 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

What are your thoughts on Aaron Wan-Bissaka?

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Richarlison (Everton)

It's time to trade him? I really love his fighter approach, but he is struggling with Everton.

Yeah he has peaked and Idk if/when he'll leave. 

44 minutes ago, Azzurro said:

Verratti & Mbappe showing their ratings tonight. But Kean played very well. I think pipue needs to retire to his sexy wife finally. 

Mbappe 96 if PSG win the CL. Or if France win the Euros and he does great.

Richarlison (Everton)

It's time to trade him? I really love his fighter approach, but he is struggling with Everton.

Trade him for who?

Who decent is available? 

4 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

no, but literally, he crawls on the floor often. if he falls when he defends, he just crawls after the ball

or maybe just the sucker tbh

check out this vid 

Ahahahaha. I see what you mean now.

I kind of feel sorry for him - how his career has panned out thus far. You have him for another 3 years yet though - he's still got time to make a decent showing of himself. I wish the best for him when he does finnaly play again.

I think he's the last of the class of 2013 remaining in the United squad. 

3 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hi all!!

🤔 Mbappe...

Haaland is great, but could he ever lift the WC or even a EC?

And, surely Mbappe is destined to play for a better team than PSG. 

However if the cash offer is too tempting - will help immensely in stregthening other areas of the pitch, then swap Mbappe and take the trio!

3 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

What are your thoughts on Aaron Wan-Bissaka?

He would give more to this United side, especially if he was playing under a more experienced manager and with a better defensive unit.

I do remember that he's had Raheem Sterling in his pocket a few times before... So I know he's good enough at the defensive side when he needs to be, he isn't too bad going forward either. 

Keep in all GW's apart from those which are non-competitive. 

Richarlison (Everton)

I think he’s reached his peaked at 91 with Everton so I would trade if you can get someone better.

1 hour ago, Azzurro said:

Verratti & Mbappe showing their ratings tonight. But Kean played very well. I think pipue needs to retire to his sexy wife finally. 

As much as I agree I don’t think Koeman helped Pique, first game for back since November, zero match sharpness against the likes of Mbappe 🤣

17 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

🤔 Mbappe...

Haaland is great, but could he ever lift the WC or even a EC?

And, surely Mbappe is destined to play for a better team than PSG. 

I think you’re forgetting Lewandowski Milanista 😉 97 rated and he’s never won an international trophy, Haaland will move to an elite club and I suspect he will bring his ridiculous goal scoring with him. I honestly believe he will be 95 rated by the time he hits 22/23. The guy is on another planet he makes scoring goals look easy at any level.

15 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (16/02/21)

Not too much to report this morning with 6 pages, Belgium being revisited after some complaints from the community.

Lech Poznań and Dinamo Zagreb have a handful of edits as well as England and a couple of interesting transfer edits which I’ve listed below.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (Championship)

Blackburn Rovers - 1
Bristol City - 1
Derby County - 1
Preston North End - 1

Belgium 🇧🇪 

KV Oostende - 8
Gent - 3
Waasland-Beveren - 2

Chukwubuike Adamu is also among the edits, he could be in for a random rise considering he’s having another brilliant season for Liefering. Prediction 76 -> 80.

Transfers

Dylan Levitt - NK Istra 1961 (Loan)
Matias Palacios - FC Basel

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 😁

A transfer which I haven't seen on here. (I always look out for moves for the Northern Ireland players).

Liam Shaw (19) Leaving Sheffield Wednesday for Celtic at end of season ...as @Kieran_S91 mentioned him a while back been very impressed with him this season....one to watch 

As a wednesday fan sad to see him go so soon ....can't blame him the club is in turmoil atm chairman is turning club into a shambles 🥺🥺

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

As much as I agree I don’t think Koeman helped Pique, first game for back since November, zero match sharpness against the likes of Mbappe 🤣

I think you’re forgetting Lewandowski Milanista 😉 97 rated and he’s never won an international trophy, Haaland will move to an elite club and I suspect he will bring his ridiculous goal scoring with him. I honestly believe he will be 95 rated by the time he hits 22/23. The guy is on another planet he makes scoring goals look easy at any level.

We'll if we gonna compare with Lewandowski: Lewandowski didn't reach a 95 until he was around 27 years old. ☺ Ofcourse I beleive Haaland could reach that level much sooner, yet beyond that- he'll certainly have to break records, win trophies and (possibly) win a ballon d'or as well, or be up there season after season with the best. 

Like I said, Haaland is a great player, and for PokerDaddy to take the trio if the cash also comes in very handy. 

Personnaly (for me) Mbappe performs much better than my Haaland does on SM- so it's always gonna be tough for me to think of lettting such an important player go, knowing what he can give to the team when played under certain tactics. 🙂

23 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

We'll if we gonna compare with Lewandowski: Lewandowski didn't reach a 95 until he was around 27 years old. ☺ Ofcourse I beleive Haaland could reach that level much sooner, yet beyond that- he'll certainly have to break records, win trophies and (possibly) win a ballon d'or as well, or be up there season after season with the best. 

Like I said, Haaland is a great player, and for PokerDaddy to take the trio if the cash also comes in very handy. 

Personnaly (for me) Mbappe performs much better than my Haaland does on SM- so it's always gonna be tough for me to think of lettting such an important player go, knowing what he can give to the team when played under certain tactics. 🙂

I have to agree with most of what's been said funnily enough! I'm in a GW where I've just won the league, cup and CL and have a pretty stacked team. I agree if I was to lose Mbappe it will be a huge loss! On the other hand I'm getting Haaland AND Havertz who is really a makeweight, but what a makeweight! LOL The 89m in cash will just help buy some other players for now AND for the future. 

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

With Araujo NMF, there wasn't much choice ig...I can't believe, after 8-2, we found Araujo, Mingueza, Saw Umtiti play good again briefly, almost signed Garcia....and still ended up with Pique-Lenglet again to face Mbappe🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

8 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

A transfer which I haven't seen on here. (I always look out for moves for the Northern Ireland players).

I saw this on soccerwiki funnily enough but only his parent club which is Sepsi Sfantu Gheorghe 🤣

Never knew he sneaked off to Romania.

7 hours ago, Vinnynx said:

Liam Shaw (19) Leaving Sheffield Wednesday for Celtic at end of season ...as @Kieran_S91 mentioned him a while back been very impressed with him this season....one to watch 

As a wednesday fan sad to see him go so soon ....can't blame him the club is in turmoil atm chairman is turning club into a shambles 🥺🥺

One of the bright spots to your season thus far. Liam Shaw not the transfer 😂

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I was only comparing international trophies considering both play for countries unlikely to win anything in the future 😊

Haaland’s a record breaker at UCL level so I have high hopes for his future 😊

18 minutes ago, KonaldRoeman said:

Hi,

I'm looking for a promising 2nd goalkeeper. My first keeper is E. Mendy and my current 2nd is O Baumann, but want to replace him. Want to spend maximum of 5 mil.

Thanks

Ilan Meslier, Hugo Souza, Marten Vandevoort, Trubin to name a few.

7 minutes ago, dgormand said:

What an awful day for risers. What are SM doing? That’s Scotland done now? Belgium and Portugal were also completed in 1-2 days. Shocking stuff really. Shambles 

I know there’s more to come from the Championship but not sure about the others, I don’t know understand why SM are just reviewing the top clubs from each league when they said it was going to be a full review.

13 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hi all!!

Would be Mbappe for me. Haaland is great and going to get better but so is Mbappe. I guess it depends on who you can get with the £89 million. If your squad is in need of other players and that helps then maybe trade 

SWIKI REPORT (17/02/21)

8 pages today with the start of Mexico and I believe that the MLS could be next according to discord but not 100% sure so I wouldn’t get our hopes up.

Pape Sarr among the edits so he will be getting a random rise soon, this is also got brought up in discord. SM are listening which is good to see 😊

Mexico 🇲🇽 

Necaxa - 19
Deportivo Toluca - 2
UNAM - 2
Guadalajara - 1
FC Juarez - 12
Pachuca - 13
Tigres UANL - 1
Club Leon - 4
Atlas - 8
Atletico San Luis - 1

Hungary 🇭🇺 

Budafoki MTE - 4
Puskas Akademia FC - 2
Zalaegerszegi TE - 3
Budapest Honved - 1
Diosgyori VTK - 4

Thanks for reading guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

31 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (17/02/21)

8 pages today with the start of Mexico and I believe that the MLS could be next according to discord but not 100% sure so I wouldn’t get our hopes up.

Pape Sarr among the edits so he will be getting a random rise soon, this is also got brought up in discord. SM are listening which is good to see 😊

Mexico 🇲🇽 

Necaxa - 19
Deportivo Toluca - 2
UNAM - 2
Guadalajara - 1
FC Juarez - 12
Pachuca - 13
Tigres UANL - 1
Club Leon - 4
Atlas - 8
Atletico San Luis - 1

Hungary 🇭🇺 

Budafoki MTE - 4
Puskas Akademia FC - 2
Zalaegerszegi TE - 3
Budapest Honved - 1
Diosgyori VTK - 4

Thanks for reading guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

MLS next!!!! No way 😮

On 12/10/2020 at 12:19 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

151. Connor Goldson - 82 -> 85 (Rangers)
172. Lee Buchanan - 73 -> 78 (Derby)
178. Glen Kamara - 82 -> 84 (Rangers)
180. Ryan Kent - 83 -> 85 (Rangers)
206. Jeremy Ngakia - 75 -> 78 (Watford)
238. Calvin Bassey - 68 -> 75 (Rangers)

Some risers from this morning, been a while since I’ve quoted this list of 250 players I did back in October.

Results

Connor Goldson - 82 -> 85
Lee Buchanan - 73 -> 78
Glen Kamara - 82 -> 85
Ryan Kent - 83 -> 86
Jeremy Ngakia - 75 -> 78
Calvin Bassey - 68 -> 73

On 7/16/2018 at 12:12 PM, JAMancini said:

Both players with an incredible future. Gouiri will play for Lyon next season and is easier increase the level than playing in Brazil like Lincoln.

Lincoln will be the next striker of Brazil but he need a big move in Europe.

On 1/21/2021 at 3:15 PM, TomDeakin said:

I see on transfermarkt, Lincoln has left Flamengo for Japan.. an interesting move SM-wise

I see Corrêa LINCOLN plummeted in value today from 6m to 2.8m just because of his move to Japan, yet another wasted talent