Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

6 minutes ago, XForten said:

Usually when I'm doing soccer manager I want to sell all the young players to get more money, because I'm not using them. I fell like they're just there to take up space; is that the right idea?

Depends on who they are, people like Witrz keep hold of as going to be great, also depends on how competative your gameworld is. some quieter worlds it is good to sell younger players that wont play, as you can buy them back again before they rise and make money. and you are competative with the few managers in the game who will all be full of older more established players. 

so not in general terms a great idea to sell your youth as they are the future of your team. but short term or in quiet (only a few managers) games its ok

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi, my theo hernandez or V marcelo (temp replacement) and S Dest and 24m. This is another game world where not many if any 90+ players become free. thanks

Tough one, maybe just edge the duo because I would imagine Dest will be around 90 by the end of next season

46 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

worth holding on to M Caldara? he isnt getting any younger, nor much game time at Atalanta. Sell before next review?

I’d sell if you can upgrade on him

9 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Inaki Williams or Neco Williams? 😅

Does the colour of his skin not give it away 😉

I fully get your joke though 😁😂

5 minutes ago, XForten said:

Usually when I'm doing soccer manager I want to sell all the young players to get more money, because I'm not using them. I fell like they're just there to take up space; is that the right idea?

Depends if you’re in the game for the long term, the majority of these players can take several real life years to blossom and therefore warrant a place in your squad.

2 minutes ago, XForten said:

How do i know if they're good or bad? They're not playing.

Thats where this forum is a great help. lots of knowledgable managers willing to tell you if a player is good in the real world or not worth keeping. if you know where they play then worth looking at page 1 of this thread and finding the relevent list. if your player isnt mentioned on the list under the team he plays for, he isnt expected to rise so sell

2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Thats where this forum is a great help. lots of knowledgable managers willing to tell you if a player is good in the real world or not worth keeping. if you know where they play then worth looking at page 1 of this thread and finding the relevent list. if your player isnt mentioned on the list under the team he plays for, he isnt expected to rise so sell

You know, you're right. That is what this forum is for! Thanks

Championship's top assist providers:

Harvey Elliott (17) - 9 assists

Ivan Toney (24) - 9 assists

Michael Olise (19) - 9 assists

The fact that Ivan Toney is in the top 3 for assists is pretty incredible considering the amount of goals scored (24) thats 33 direct goal involvements!

I said it months ago and I will say it again, Toney is Premier League bound.

39 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Monchu Rodriguez or Matheus Nunes? 

Matheus Nunes

8 minutes ago, keefmj said:

which of the following would be best to pick up, with potential end of season rises in mind? cheers!

moussa diaby, ikone, harvey barnes, renato sanches, andre silva

I feel like Harvey Barnes should be nailed on, Andre Silva has a good shout if SM disregard Frankfurt’s rating cap which I think is very possible.

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Think I agree with U Gyan but u haven't explained why U think they are so outrageous??

You are right! I'm disappointed because these random reviews are totally inconsistent and out of any possible logic. They somehow decide to just pick 15-20 players from one league (see Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, etc.) and everyone else gets skipped. They do not even pick the best ones, it's just random.

I'll give you a few examples for Portugal, since it is the latest league I tried to predict. @TMCosta can back me up in this, as he knows what I am talking about.

SM, besides the obvious risers, felt the need to increase the rating of some Muellen guy to 73 or another Júlio Romão to a juicy 72, or even a totally undeserved Gustavo Assunção to 84, while forgetting the remaining 100~ players from that league who actually deserved to see their rating changed (Porro, Neto, Nuno Santos, Mbemba, Gilberto, Esgaio, Musrati, Mumin, Mensah, Suliman, etc, etc, etc.)

You could argue that not all of them really needed to rise/drop and I can accept if you say that the ratings I suggested in my predictions are all wrong (but I'd say they are not), but what I cannot accept is that they announce full league reviews, then they actually review 18 players from 8 random teams in one day and move to the following league.

If this is the way things are, there is no point in continuing to make predictions, except for the big 5. I think I am done, for the time being.

Thank you for asking me to articulate my discontent, it helped me more than anyone else. :)

7 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

You are right! I'm disappointed because these random reviews are totally inconsistent and out of any possible logic. They somehow decide to just pick 15-20 players from one league (see Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, etc.) and everyone else gets skipped. They do not even pick the best ones, it's just random.

I'll give you a few examples for Portugal, since it is the latest league I tried to predict. @TMCosta can back me up in this, as he knows what I am talking about.

SM, besides the obvious risers, felt the need to increase the rating of some Muellen guy to 73 or another Júlio Romão to a juicy 72, or even a totally undeserved Gustavo Assunção to 84, while forgetting the remaining 100~ players from that league who actually deserved to see their rating changed (Porro, Neto, Nuno Santos, Mbemba, Gilberto, Esgaio, Musrati, Mumin, Mensah, Suliman, etc, etc, etc.)

You could argue that not all of them really needed to rise/drop and I can accept if you say that the ratings I suggested in my predictions are all wrong (but I'd say they are not), but what I cannot accept is that they announce full league reviews, then they actually review 18 players from 8 random teams in one day and move to the following league.

If this is the way things are, there is no point in continuing to make predictions, except for the big 5. I think I am done, for the time being.

Thank you for asking me to articulate my discontent, it helped me more than anyone else. :)

I was going to do a post on Luiz Junior of Famalicao, looks like a good young goalkeeper, very athletic with good reflexes, could improve with the ball at his feet but looks promising. SHOULD of got a decent rise but not sure when/if this will happen anytime soon.

13 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Pepe keeping his 90 rating forever 😂

1 hour ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

the best place to win trophies are in gameworlds of which you are the only manager! I'm doing that right now.

although, join me in Phizas World game world id 249705

Don’t those leagues with one manager  get shut down at end of season?

2 hours ago, XForten said:

No cash is the lifeblood of the game, but U must sell when U make the most profit. Selling "The Likes of" Jude Bellingham & Florian Wirtz early on. if u sold for a profit of say 40% then u miss the BIG Opportunities of buying for say 2m & selling for 20m or buying for 2m and selling for 44m. This happens and everything in between.

45 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Think I'm slightly overstocked in midfield, which ones should I sell:

Casemiro, Bennacer, Neves, Henderson, Kovacic, Kessie, Camavinga (will loan out), Aouar, Alli, Brandt, Foden (will loan out), Van De Beek, Nkunku even Bennacer!

I. Bennacer Injd on 13Dec -25.4% 0 89 7.9% -22.5%

1 hour ago, russj said:

Don’t those leagues with one manager  get shut down at end of season?

Yes 😂

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Think I'm slightly overstocked in midfield, which ones should I sell:

Casemiro, Bennacer, Neves, Henderson, Kovacic, Kessie, Camavinga (will loan out), Aouar, Alli, Brandt, Foden (will loan out), Van De Beek, Nkunku

Alli + Van De Beek - Both really need to move clubs.

55 minutes ago, achimitom04 said:

Can Dean Henderson be a class gk ? Worth to buy for the future.....can be at least 92 in the future?

I think it’s unlikely as long as De Gea is at Manchester United. Maybe long term but I wouldn’t like to say for sure.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1303, 1307, 1309Prem , 1311P, 1316P  1318P, 1321P,  1323P, 1327Milan,  1355P 1361P 1365P 1368P 1370P 1371P 1376P  1378P 1380Germany  1384Ger(2)1389Ger 1394Italy 1396Prem 1398P  1405Pr 1406pr 1411pr 1414pr , 1419pr  1423Italy1425 Italy 1427 It, 1431 Italy, 1433Spain, 1435Spain, 1437Spain, 1439Spain,, 1441Spain, 1448 Prem, 1449 Prem 1452 Prem 1455 Prem1458 Prem, 1461 Prem 1464 Prem 1466 Prem 1469 Prem 1472 Prem  1475 Prem French 1519,  French 1521, French 1525, French 1528    Be careful of the reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Update for French Review in May:-

Predi-Sp-Shee-Franc-Lille1st1.png

I think Soumare could get a Rise but the Spreadsheet "He say No!". I could have changed it manually to a +1 but maybe "He say No!" is right?? .... So I left it to see if .... "He say YES"  next time!

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀 

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Championship's top assist providers:

Harvey Elliott (17) - 9 assists

Ivan Toney (24) - 9 assists

Michael Olise (19) - 9 assists

The fact that Ivan Toney is in the top 3 for assists is pretty incredible considering the amount of goals scored (24) thats 33 direct goal involvements!

I said it months ago and I will say it again, Toney is Premier League bound.

He’s really pushed on the past three years. Paul Hurst had him on loan at Shrewsbury and he was dreadful, one of the worst strikers in recent history fans reckon. Spent more time on the ground than you’d believe. Very frustrating to watch. Newcastle will be kicking themselves that they let him leave tho.

1 hour ago, russj said:

Pepe keeping his 90 rating forever 😂

So? Boss. Did you see him yesterday?

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Already stopped with my files 😕