Rahul W's rating predictions

4 minutes ago, Azzurro said:

Vardy is due a rise for years at this stage.

Vardy rose in Jan 2020

39 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi, had an offer that I think I will find hard to refuse... F Jorginho and Zaniolo + 15m cash for my Aubamyang. Frello would be my highest DM and is playing under Chelski manager, Zaniolo one for the future surely. cash is nice but will not be a swaying thing in choice.

Go for it? I only have oldies up front, Dzeko, tadic and aubamyang. but Aubs never scored more than 8 in 30 for me in 2 seasons(I do tend to play him wide as Dzeko scores well for me. I have greenwood and M Barrow as future fwds but hmmm. I was gonna play Aubs up the middle and see how long it takes for dzeko to get unhappy, but this offer is good isnt it?

Sure, but it is a gamble because Zaniolo is recovering from a second ACL injury and we do not know how he will be. 

40 minutes ago, Moranes said:

Klostermann interesting to buy?

Sure

• Replies 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Azzurro said:

I know where you're coming from but imo his stats these last 3 years speak for himself. I would have him at 94 now.

93 maybe, not 94 personally

26 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Can anyone inform me of Phil Jones' FIFA 21 rating?

Idk

5 minutes ago, Moranes said:

Sell valverde?

Not yet

On 1/29/2021 at 8:26 AM, BrutBrutBrut said:

I know 😄 but the point is still valid. The stats don't lie. There is no way you can justify keeping SILVA at 93. 

Pep back to playing him out of position. Worst player on the field for City today (as per Whoscored). Normal service resumed.

God bless you Kevin DE BRUYNE.

1 hour ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Can anyone inform me of Phil Jones' FIFA 21 rating?

75 by the looks of it:

https://sofifa.com/player/194957/phil-jones/

Sofifa can be a good source in guaging how good a player is going to be in SM/real life...or atleast the opinion of EA Sports. For example, as you can see below FATI is only rated 76 at the moment, but EA Sports judge his potential to be 90.

https://sofifa.com/player/253004/anssumane-fati/210028/

90 is a very high rating for a FIFA player and very few are above it. NEYMAR is 91:

https://sofifa.com/player/190871/neymar-da-silva-santos-jr/210028/

EA are constantly updating player's potential based on form and age. Try searching a few well known young talents and worldclass players to get a feel for how the ratings work. I don't even play FIFA, but I find Sofifa very helpful in informing my SM transfers.

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi, had an offer that I think I will find hard to refuse... F Jorginho and Zaniolo + 15m cash for my Aubamyang. Frello would be my highest DM and is playing under Chelski manager, Zaniolo one for the future surely. cash is nice but will not be a swaying thing in choice.

Go for it? I only have oldies up front, Dzeko, tadic and aubamyang. but Aubs never scored more than 8 in 30 for me in 2 seasons(I do tend to play him wide as Dzeko scores well for me. I have greenwood and M Barrow as future fwds but hmmm. I was gonna play Aubs up the middle and see how long it takes for dzeko to get unhappy, but this offer is good isnt it?

I’d go for it mate, Auba is only on the decline from this point on.

1 hour ago, Moranes said:

Sell valverde?

Nah I’d keep him.

51 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Pep back to playing him out of position. Worst player on the field for City today (as per Whoscored). Normal service resumed.

God bless you Kevin DE BRUYNE.

Talk about Agendas 😂😉

To be honest he wasn’t the worst player on the field, in all honesty it wasn’t a great display from City just a grind out 1-0 win. Mahrez the best from an attacking stand point but apart from him Fernandinho, Stones and Dias were the best players for me, all the rest were average.

Shame because I was anticipating a really entertaining game.

On 1/5/2021 at 3:57 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Read Athletic's Premier League prospects 2021 today, one from each club (link bellow, but it's paywalled, so here's the list):

• Andi Zeqiri (21, Brighton, AM(RL),F(RLC), Switzerland) - 82
  • Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (22, Leicester City/Luton Town, DM,M(C), England) - 78 (+5)
  • Josh Benson (21, Burnley, M(C), England) - 73 (+6)
  • Owen Otasowie (19, Wolverhampton Wanderers, D,DM(C), USA) - 73 (+3)
  • Scott Banks (19, Crystal Palace, AM(RLC), Scotland) - 73
  • Amad Diallo (18, Manchester United, AM(RLC),F(RL), Ivory Coast) - 73
  • Sam Greenwood (18, Leeds United, AM,F(RLC), England) - 70 (+5)
  • Louie Barry (17, Aston Villa, AM(RL),F(RLC), England) - 70 (+5)
  • Dennis Cirkin (18, Tottenham Hotspur, D,DM,M(L), England) - 70
  • Alexandre Jankewitz (19, Southampton, DM,M,AM(C), Switzerland) - 70
  • Antwoine Hackford (16, Sheffield United, F(C), England) - 67
  • Ademipo Odubeko (18, West Ham United, F(C), Republic of Ireland) - 67
  • Elliot Anderson (18, Newcastle United, M,AM(LC), Scotland) - 65

• Catalan Cirjan (18, Arsenal, CM, Romania)
  • Tino Livramento (18, Chelsea, RB, England)
  • Tyler Onyango (19, Everton, CM, England)
  • Fabio Carvalho (18, Fulham, AM, England)
  • Layton Stewart (18, Liverpool, ST, England)
  • Luke Mbete-Tabu (17, Manchester City, CB, England)
  • Cheikh Diaby (20, West Bromwich Albion, ST, France)

Nice 10-10 divide of those on game and those not yet added. Amongst those added, expect Dewsbury-Hall, Otasowie and Benson to get good rises in the coming review. Diallo probably too. And expect Mbete and Hackford to be added to DB too after their bench and sub appearances in the last PL game.

https://theathletic.com/2300583/2021/01/05/premier-league-prospects-2021/

Jankewitz, Hackford and Odubeko all got added since.

Dewsbury-Hall, Benson, Otasowie, Greenwood and Barry got rises. Amad will get a rise sometime.

Still waiting on Onyango, Carvalho, Mbete-Tabu and Diaby to get added - have made bench appearances this season.

On 9/25/2020 at 2:38 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Shola Shoretire

Age - 16

Club - Manchester United

Position - Winger

Nationality - England

CA285A06-17AB-420C-B2B8-61FCB2EC8AE3.thumb.jpeg.2291a1ac6d61c030da5a3f9bce0632bf.jpeg

One of United’s greatest talents, Shola Shoretire is a player that has been impressing everyone at United. He joined from Newcastle United 6 years ago.

Great fact about Shoretire is that he took part in the UEFA Youth league at 14 years old which is a record for the youngest player to play in that tournament.

Shola is a player with exceptional talent, he can play on either wing. His dribbling is all about close control which he is brilliant at along with plenty of tricks and skill.

He also is a great passer of ball as well as the vision to match. 

Shoretire has been capped for England at u16 level but is also another player who is eligible for different nations, in this case he can play for Nigeria as well.

I expect big things of Shoretire in the future and when he gets added to SM I would definitely recommend him as a MUST BUY!

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Shola Shoretire (17) made his premier league debut this evening, must buy when added to SM!

On 10/9/2020 at 12:00 PM, Sir Rahul said:

The Guardian's Next Gen 2020 list came out in the past two days. Here's the World 60:

• Florian Wirtz (85) - Bayer Leverkusen (+8)
  • Jamal Musiala (82) - Bayern Munich (+9)
  • Rayan Cherki (82) - Lyon (+4)
  • Yusuf Demir (78) - Rapid Wien (+2)
  • Adam Karabec (78) - Sparta Praha (+2)
  • Isak Johannesson (78) - IFK Norrkoping
  • Ravil Tagir (78) - Istanbul Basaksehir
  • Luca Oyen (77) - Genk (+2)
  • Benjamin Sesko (76) - RB Salzburg (+9)
  • Joelson Fernandes (76) - Sporting CP (+3)
  • Ilaix Moriba (76) - Barcelona (+3)
  • Luka Cveticanin (75) - Vozdovac (+5)
  • Maurits Kjaergaard (75) - RB Salzburg
  • Aleksander Buksa (74) - Wisla Krakow (+4)
  • Jhon Duran (73) - Chicago Fire/Envigado (+3)
  • Luca Netz (73) - Hertha Berlin (+3)
  • Dario Sarmiento (73) - Estudiantes de LP
  • Naci Unuvar (73) - Ajax
  • Kluiverth Aguilar (73) - Alianza Lima / Man City
  • Odin Holm (70) - Valerenga (+5)
  • Xavi Simons (70) - PSG
  • Ronaldo Camara (70) - SL Benfica
  • Emil Roback (70) - AC Milan
  • Bartol Barisic (70) - Dinamo Zagreb
  • Luis Puente (70) - Chivas
  • Stefan Bodisteanu (70) - FC Viitorul
  • Arsen Zakharyan (70) - Dynamo Moscow
  • Wilfried Gnonto (68) - FC Zurich
  • Torben Rhein (67) - Bayern Munich
  • Liam Morrison (67) - Bayern Munich
  • Moses Nyeman (65) - DC United

• Federico Redondo (not on db) - Argentinos Juniors
  • Alexander Robertson (not on db) - Manchester City
  • Ardy Mfundu (not on db) - Schalke 04
  • Bruno Goncalves (not on db) - RB Bragantino
  • Metinho (not on db) - Fluminense
  • Dimo Krastev (not on db) - Fiorentina
  • Jia Boyan (not on db) - Shanghai SIPG
  • Tomas Angel (not on db) - Atletico Nacional
  • Ivan Cubelic (not on db) - Hadjuk Split
  • Tomislav Duvnjak (not on db) - Dinamo Zagreb
  • Isaac Tshibangu (not on db) - TP Mazembe
  • Anthony Valencia (not on db) - Independiente del Valle
  • Samuel Iling-Junior (not on db) - Juventus
  • Amir Arli (not on db) - Dijon
  • Edouard Michut (not on db) - PSG
  • Prince Kwabena Adu (not on db) - Bechem United FC
  • Bikash Yumnam (not on db) - Punjab FC
  • Cesare Casadei (not on db) - Inter Milan
  • Fabio Miretti (not on db) - Juventus
  • Takuhiro Nakai (not on db) - Real Madrid
  • Marcelo Flores (not on db) - Arsenal
  • Mohamed Amine Essahel (not on db) - Academie Mohamed VI
  • Mateja Bacanin (not on db) - Red Star Belgrade
  • Bruno Iglesias (not on db) - Real Madrid
  • Israel Salazar (not on db) - Real Madrid
  • Nico Serrano (not on db) - Athletic Bilbao
  • Kelvin John (not on db) - Brooke House College Football Academy
  • Emre Celtik (not on db) - Altinordu
  • Juan Ignacio Cabrera (not on db) - Schalke

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2020/oct/08/next-generation-2020-60-of-the-best-young-talents-in-world-football

(link is in white for some reason but it's just above this line)

Since this,

Rises for 13 players (in bold).

4 players added.

Oyen added and rose.

Hey guys, I could use some input on sorting out my team in a competitive GW. The team is a bit out of balance, I have more defenders than I can play and I lack depth in central midfield/wingers. I usually play a formation with 4 defenders and currently have the following players that could play in a defensive role:

Zakaria (D/DM/MC - 91)
Telles (D/DM/M/AL - 90)
Dumfries (DR/DC - 89)
Diop (DC - 89)
Maksimovic (DR/DC - 89)
Veltman (DR/DC - 88)
Dodo (D/DM/MR - 87)
Gorosabel (D/DM/MR - 86)
Olaza (D/DM/ML - 86)

I currently play Zakaria in midfield and Telles as a winger, next to this I have some 80-83 rated young defenders, but non that will be starters for my team anytime soon. Any deals will have to be P/E, so my main question is which players should I keep and which ones should I try to swap for central midfield/wingers?

Thanks in advance! 

On 10/9/2020 at 11:39 AM, Sir Rahul said:

The Guardian's Next Gen 2020 list came out in the past two days. Here's the Premier League 20:

• Ben Chrisene (67) - Aston Villa
  • Antwoine Hackford (67) - Sheff Utd
  • Alfie Devine (67)- Tottenham
  • Jamal Baptiste (67) - West Ham
  • Charlie Allen (65) - Leeds United 
  • Rico Richards (65) - West Bromwich Albion

• Charlie Patino (not on db) - Arsenal 
  • Markus Ifill (not on db) - Brighton 
  • Michael Mellon (not on db) - Burnley 
  • Charlie Webster (not on db) - Chelsea
  • Jadan Reymond (not on db) - Crystal Palace
  • Reece Welch (not on db) - Everton
  • Stefan Parkes (not on db) - Fulham
  • Kian Pennant (not on db) - Leicester
  • James Balagizi (not on db) - Liverpool 
  • Luke Mbete-Tabu (not on db) - Man City
  • Marc Jurado (not on db) - Man Utd
  • Michael Ndiweni (not on db) - Newcastle
  • Goran Babic (not on db) - Soton 
  • Kamran Kandola (not on db) - Wolves

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2020/oct/07/next-generation-2020-20-of-the-best-talents-at-premier-league-clubs

Three players added.

5 minutes ago, Cdog said:

My fati and upcameo for Dias? Neither will be starter for me, don’t mind losing fati as. I have sancho greenwood and rashford and foden

Normally the duo, but if you want Dias then sure

1 minute ago, LauraAFCA said:

Hey guys, I could use some input on sorting out my team in a competitive GW. The team is a bit out of balance, I have more defenders than I can play and I lack depth in central midfield/wingers. I usually play a formation with 4 defenders and currently have the following players that could play in a defensive role:

Zakaria (D/DM/MC - 91)
Telles (D/DM/M/AL - 90)
Dumfries (DR/DC - 89)
Diop (DC - 89)
Maksimovic (DR/DC - 89)
Veltman (DR/DC - 88)
Dodo (D/DM/MR - 87)
Gorosabel (D/DM/MR - 86)
Olaza (D/DM/ML - 86)

I currently play Zakaria in midfield and Telles as a winger, next to this I have some 80-83 rated young defenders, but non that will be starters for my team anytime soon. Any deals will have to be P/E, so my main question is which players should I keep and which ones should I try to swap for central midfield/wingers?

You could sell:

Veltman, not going to rise at Brighton, peaked at 88

Diop, not playing much at West Ham

Telles, definite back-up to Shaw at United, so not going to get 91+ (won't drop either though)

55 minutes ago, Cdog said:

My fati and upcameo for Dias? Neither will be starter for me, don’t mind losing fati as. I have sancho greenwood and rashford and foden

Duo

51 minutes ago, LauraAFCA said:

Zakaria (D/DM/MC - 91)
Telles (D/DM/M/AL - 90)
Dumfries (DR/DC - 89)
Diop (DC - 89)
Maksimovic (DR/DC - 89)
Veltman (DR/DC - 88)
Dodo (D/DM/MR - 87)
Gorosabel (D/DM/MR - 86)
Olaza (D/DM/ML - 86)

Thanks in advance! 

I’d definitely sell Veltman, he won’t rise any further at Brighton.

32 minutes ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Marcos Leonardo or Dane Scarlett?

Hmmm, not sure to be honest. Marcos Leonardo would maybe just edge it, he’s already settled in perfectly at senior level whereas Scarlett we still haven’t seen fully. I still expect big things from Scarlett though.

On 2/21/2021 at 12:16 AM, Wander Saraiva said:

Conor Coady + Veretout in exchange for De Jong?

Yes!

On 2/21/2021 at 1:06 AM, nivea said:

Wan bissaka or davide calabria?

He's improved offensively and (more importantly) defensively this season. Can also play on both sides as a RB/LB.

On 2/21/2021 at 1:15 AM, TaielAlejandro said:

Odilon Kossounou or Maxence Lacroix? Any other option that you think is better?

He's settled in very well in the Bundesliga for Wolfsburg in his first season: their 6th best player so far.

On 2/21/2021 at 7:21 AM, Mike0007 said:

Soyuncu plus Martial or Kounde plus Rovella?

These players are currently (overall) higher rated that's why I choose them: they bring greater stregth to your team. 

On 2/21/2021 at 3:28 PM, Moranes said:

Klostermann interesting to buy?

Yeah. He's a good rotational option to have in among your defence. 

On 2/21/2021 at 3:30 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

It is a risk ⚠ taking the trio. However if you can bring in a decent forward with that 15M then do the deal for the duo + cash. Losing Auba would mean that you only have two Forwards remaining. And, I doubt Mason and Musa are ready for your first team just yet. 

Consider that Zaniolo won't be back till the Euro games. And who knows how well he play again. 

On 2/21/2021 at 4:05 PM, Azzurro said:

I really like Soyuncu, but he in a battle for a place when Fofana returns from injury and Evans playing very well.

Good point. 

Added to that it's about time SM stops been so against Leicester. Vardy is due a rise for years at this stage. 

I agree! 

On 2/21/2021 at 5:51 PM, Moranes said:

Sell valverde?

Nope. He just isn't getting enough gametime this season, given the form of (Zidane's preferred) trio of Kroos, Modric and Casemiro. Maybe a move away would help. He's too good for RM's bench. 

Maybe a swap deal with Pogba wouldn't be a bad idea. 🙂 

21 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Cheers No socca happy or milanista tonight? busy watching footy?

I've answered your question above. 😀

Thanks for missing us. ☺

I'm not to surprised with the 3-0 derby loss today. Although, I am dissapointed in Pioli for not playing both Tomori and Kalulu (I know they played in EL) however they are young, new, fresh, strong and pacy which is what we really needed at the back against Merda. Instead he played the turtle 🐢legs of Romagnoli and the (still unstable) Kjear. 😕

If we (at least) qualify for next seasons CL that would be a successful season for me. 🙂

Currently we just aren't consistent enough, together as a unit, or strong enough (overall) to remain in this scudetto race. 

Edited by Milanista1
Re-read... Addition and subtraction.
1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

If you have Upamecano, de Ligt, Koundé, Bastoni and Wesley Fofana as my first squad.. would you sell Ibanez, Simakan, Badé, Walukiewicz and Schuurs?

I also have Badiashile, Kumbulla, Botman, Saliba and Eric Garcia.

I know I'm in a non competitive championship :V they only want 95-ish players!

I would sell Walukiewicz + Ibanez

1 hour ago, AdelmoPagliuca said:

Who do you prefer among these players: Aaronson, Adli (Bordeaux), Arezo, Ebimbe, Gouiri, Joao Pedro, Kone (Borussia M), Kudus, Kutucu, Kvaratshkelia, Le Fee, Mollejo, Olise, Sancet, Tzolis?

Who will rise first?

Not sure who will rise first depends which league gets reviewed next, I think Gouiri should be in for a big rise out of the names mentioned.

Tzolis, Arezo, Aaronson, Olise, Kudus, Kone all really good buys for the future.

49 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Lucas Hernandez or Presnel Kimpembe ? Who is more likely to hold/rise over the next few years?

Kimpembe for me, first choice CB alongside Marquinhos at PSG. Lucas Hernandez is very much a player who is battling for a place in that Bayern back line from week to week. Bayern are strong in CB and LB position and nothing will change when Upamecano joins in the summer.