• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, XForten said:

I'm looking for a left-back and the ones available are Raphaël Guerreiro, Ricardo Pereira, Lucas Digne, Nicolás Tagliafico, Daley Blind, Jan Vertonghen, and Giorgio Chiellini. Which one should I get?

image.jpeg

Raphael Guerreiro because he’s playing UCL football, but Digne and Ricardo Pereira are both great options too.

9 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

It is a risk ⚠ taking the trio. However if you can bring in a decent forward with that 15M then do the deal for the duo + cash. Losing Auba would mean that you only have two Forwards remaining. And, I doubt Mason and Musa are ready for your first team just yet. 

Consider that Zaniolo won't be back till the Euro games. And who knows how well he play again. 

Hi, I do also have Lars Stindle, J correa and William Jose that could play up front. But all at their highest level I think and 2/3 very old. Its a tough world to get anyone in, cash is meaningless.

Its a tough call cos zaniolo could be great if he can regain fitness/form. Not many like him become free in the gameworld.

I think I will see how Auba plays up front for a couple more games.

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

you forgot Gouiri

Are you blind? I mentioned him first 😂

10 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Any suggestions for gk under 300-400k who will rise in next 10-12 weeks?

Luiz Junior for Famalicao, 300k should rise soon from 73 to around 76-78.

Also St.Clair for Minnesota United.

3 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Raise Destanoglu already 😂 

😂 I think he will soon.

3 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I do also have Lars Stindle, J correa and William Jose that could play up front. But all at their highest level I think and 2/3 very old. Its a tough world to get anyone in, cash is meaningless.

Its a tough call cos zaniolo could be great if he can regain fitness/form. Not many like him become free in the gameworld.

I think I will see how Auba plays up front for a couple more games.

I’d do the duo regardless 😁

SWIKI REPORT (22/02/21)

Hi guys, slow day agin today with only the 1 page. This includes mainly teams from Mexico and Hungary as well as a position and rating change for Marco John of Hoffenheim.

Zulia FC - 1
Tepatitlan FC - 5
FC Zurich - 1
Diosgyori VTK - 4
Atlas - 2
Korona Kielce - 1
Alebrijes de Oaxaca - 1
Atletico Morelia - 1
Irapuato - 1
Sabah FK - 1
TSG Hoffenheim - 1
Adelaide United - 1
FC Juarez - 1
NK Lokomotiva - 1

Thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😁

Will the MLS have to go through SWiki first, or has it already gone through in bits here and there? Back in September I suggested that we might not see it until the third week of December, because that was when the season was due to end. At the time, this seemed pessimistic. Here we are in the last week of February though, and still no review. 

11 hours ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Marcos Leonardo or Dane Scarlett?

Not sure

11 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

If you have Upamecano, de Ligt, Koundé, Bastoni and Wesley Fofana as my first squad.. would you sell Ibanez, Simakan, Badé, Walukiewicz and Schuurs?

I also have Badiashile, Kumbulla, Botman, Saliba and Eric Garcia.

I know I'm in a non competitive championship :V they only want 95-ish players!

Yeah I suppose so

11 hours ago, AdelmoPagliuca said:

Who do you prefer among these players: Aaronson, Adli (Bordeaux), Arezo, Ebimbe, Gouiri, Joao Pedro, Kone (Borussia M), Kudus, Kutucu, Kvaratshkelia, Le Fee, Mollejo, Olise, Sancet, Tzolis?

Who will rise first?

Depends on which league gets reviewed first

10 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Lucas Hernandez or Presnel Kimpembe ? Who is more likely to hold/rise over the next few years?

Kimpembe

9 hours ago, XForten said:

I'm looking for a left-back and the ones available are Raphaël Guerreiro, Ricardo Pereira, Lucas Digne, Nicolás Tagliafico, Daley Blind, Jan Vertonghen, and Giorgio Chiellini. Which one should I get?

image.jpeg

Guerreiro, plays at the best club out of these guys

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Maxence Lacroix or Bastoni? I want to sell Bastoni to promote Maxence Lacroix.. Bastoni will be 91/92 in the end of season?

Bastoni, 91 possibly

1 hour ago, zerocool1 said:

Any suggestions for gk under 300-400k who will rise in next 10-12 weeks?

Destanoglu?

6 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

Will the MLS have to go through SWiki first, or has it already gone through in bits here and there? Back in September I suggested that we might not see it until the third week of December, because that was when the season was due to end. At the time, this seemed pessimistic. Here we are in the last week of February though, and still no review. 

SWiki first

20 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

Like Rahul says, Swiki first. I’m hoping we see some movement this week with Mexico near enough complete.

22 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

any idea when Jota will be fit again IRL?

Jota available to play 28 Feb

22 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

With our CB issues, it will be difficult, but Fabinho is due back in the next week or so, so that will help greatly!

We'll take him!

What Kieran says.

Can't wait for him to be back. The problem for him is, that coming back after being out for so long, it could take him a while to get up to speed.

Both Fabinho and Jota available to play 28 Feb was the last info I had about 3days ago

19 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi, had an offer that I think I will find hard to refuse... F Jorginho and Zaniolo + 15m cash for my Aubamyang. Frello would be my highest DM and is playing under Chelski manager, Zaniolo one for the future surely. cash is nice but will not be a swaying thing in choice.

Go for it? I only have oldies up front, Dzeko, tadic and aubamyang. but Aubs never scored more than 8 in 30 for me in 2 seasons(I do tend to play him wide as Dzeko scores well for me. I have greenwood and M Barrow as future fwds but hmmm. I was gonna play Aubs up the middle and see how long it takes for dzeko to get unhappy, but this offer is good isnt it?

Yep go for it SW19

16 hours ago, Moranes said:

Sell valverde?

I'm keeping him Long Term, pretty sure it will pay off

13 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Cheers No socca happy or milanista tonight? busy watching footy?

Correct always busy weekends, footy being the biggest part. Hope to get some spreadsheet time in this afternoon tho for teatime upload 

11 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Lucas Hernandez or Presnel Kimpembe ? Who is more likely to hold/rise over the next few years?

Kimpembe Mr Hatter Sir!

1 hour ago, lemontrees said:

Oh isn't this this worst served Country ever? Wish SM would apologise and say that they will review MLS on a strictly 12month term. They are getting away with Murder! Get it done & completed b4 the end of February IF U have anything about U that to show that u actually care about your loyal customers. That means NOW! 😒

Please "Discord" it Guys with a rocket up their "proverbial"

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

1) Carnesecchi or Hugo Souza?

2) Is Barkok worth buying? 

Hugo Souza, back playing for Flamengo again.

Yeah Barkok will probably rise in the summer

5 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Sekou Koita worth keeping hold of? Any talk on a move? I feel like his peak would be 85 or so until he gets one.

Peaked for now, been handed a 3 month doping ban along with Camara of Salzburg.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/africa/56127710

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

1) Carnesecchi or Hugo Souza?

2) Is Barkok worth buying? 

Not sure tbh

1 hour ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Sekou Koita worth keeping hold of? Any talk on a move? I feel like his peak would be 85 or so until he gets one.

Yes, but the doping charge won't help

55 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Paulo Otavio of Wolfsburg worth buying? Has taken over from Roussillon as the starting LB for Wolfsburg. Wolfsburg doing very well too at 3rd. +3 minimally/+4 if Wolfsburg carries on their form?

85 max imo

Did not know Roussillon has been usurped. Could drop to 88 then.

2 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Paulo Otavio of Wolfsburg worth buying? Has taken over from Roussillon as the starting LB for Wolfsburg. Wolfsburg doing very well too at 3rd. +3 minimally/+4 if Wolfsburg carries on their form?

Probably 85, worth keeping beyond the summer too.

5 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates, who would you buy for max cash?

Mahrez or Aubameyang

(Considering that Auba would cost me about 10M more, and I would have to sell Zambo Anguissa to raise money for him)

Cheers :)

I’d probably take Aubameyang, because of the rotation of Manchester City. I don’t see Mahrez rising to 93 so even if Aubameyang does drop in the summer he will still be ahead of Mahrez for around a year.