• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Keep him out on loan. Surely he'll get gametime at Arsenal next season. He's currently Nices 6th best performing player - not too far behind 3rd place Reine Adelaide. 

Remember he's still only 19 years young as well. Together with Amine Gouri he's been a bright young spark for this (dissapointing) Nice side.

🙂

Thanks Milanista.

My worry is/was he might not return to the Gunners, but regardless, his performance at Nice is not going unnoticed. A one-point rise here and there ... and who knows ...

On 2/21/2021 at 9:47 AM, RobboEFC said:

His dad played for both City and Leeds who Haaland supports so it's not looking good

Btw when I posted this I meant its unlikely he goes to United since he supports 2 of Uniteds rivals not that its likely he will go to City. I think Haaland will sign a new contract at Dortmund then leave next year to 1 of Real Madrid, City and Chelsea. I've picked those 3 because if he does sign a new contract removing the release clause not many teams will be able to afford him

11 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Arsenal's William Saliba on loan at Nice?

Sell and re-invest in someone else, or keep out on loan and watch his success at Nice continue?

Thanks in advance

I would keep him for now, the problem with Nice is that there backline is super in experienced. With Dante out injured there left with Robson Bambu (22) Andy Pelmard (20) Daniliuc (19) Todibo (21) Nsoki (21)

10 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

The Nino thing fell through. 

I only have one space to stay within the squad cap. Had a look around and these are the notable players available:

Jayden Bogle

Igor Diveev

Jeremie Frimpong

Monchu Rodriguez

Christos Tzolis may be gettable from a managed club for a max bid. Not certain though. 

Ilya Zabarnyi external too

Who would you go with, if any? 

Christos Tzolis, linked with a bunch of top teams in the summer, brilliant investment and well worth max price.

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Bruno or Haaland?

Haaland

7 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

might I ask, what does this mean?

image.png.7b54500f76dd15abf35ad0735bccd957.png

he "handed in a transfer request after falling out with the barca management"? how can he "request a transfer"? does that just mean his concern level was 5?

Yeah level 5 concern.

7 hours ago, carlo123 said:

fair do's to the team @Kieran_S91 as much as we have been e this season, we have scored some absolute worldies 👏👏👏

Thought I was watching prime Barcelona for a minute 😂

2 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

Alaba (me) trade with jose gimenez + ruben dias + 23 M is a good deal? thanks

Gimenez + Dias for me, Dias gets 92 in the summer easily.

SWIKI REPORT (23/02/21)

11 pages today and a couple of new countries which have been spoken about on discord including Chile and Ireland.

MLS is in the pipeline but not after Mexico as I first thought, hopefully they can move quickly on these leagues. It’s going to be a great day when SM finally get round to the US 😂

Ireland 🇮🇪 

Shamrock Rovers - 12
Finn Harps - 9
Dundalk - 10
Crusaders - 1
Bohemian FC - 1
Shelbourne FC - 1

Chile 🇨🇱 

Deportes Melipila - 12
Deportivo Nublense - 14
Lautaro de Buin - 1
Santiago Wanderers - 1
Colo Colo - 2

Mexico 🇲🇽 

Guadalajara - 3
Mazatlan FC - 1
Atlas - 1
UNAM Pumas - 1
Cancun FC - 1
Atlante - 1
Tapatitlan FC - 2
Club Puebla - 1
Necaxa - 2

Thanks for reading guys and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😊

On 12/2/2020 at 2:10 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

POTENTIAL RISER!!

With the Mexico review just around the corner and Guadalajara having 10 players reviewed I figured that Gilberto Sepulveda (21) will be rising shortly.

29E63C7A-53C0-4C80-863A-55F3E2481BD7.thumb.jpeg.00644bf87f9145d324bfed6de1d357b2.jpeg

Sepulveda is a Mexican CB who has been impressing for Guadalajara and broke into the Mexican National squad at the back end of last year.

Currently valued at 800k and rated 78, Sepulveda should be in for a good rise having played 19 times (1635 minutes) this season

Prediction - 78 -> 82

Gilberto Sepulveda (22) got a +5 this morning to 83, took longer than expected but worth the wait. Now valued at 2.2 million.

13 hours ago, Nameless said:

Bruno or Haaland?

Haaland as an attacker, attackers are vital in the game

11 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

might I ask, what does this mean?

image.png.7b54500f76dd15abf35ad0735bccd957.png

he "handed in a transfer request after falling out with the barca management"? how can he "request a transfer"? does that just mean his concern level was 5?

Level 5 Concern AnthonyK

6 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

Alaba (me) trade with jose gimenez + ruben dias + 23 M is a good deal? thanks

It's a fair deal as Dias is an eventual 94/95 if he continues to play for Man C as he is

32 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Luca PELLEGRINI ,Noussair MAZRAOUI or Emerson? who is best? worth trying to get all three?

Thanks again

If Emmerson is Chelsea's Emerson leave him and get other 2

9 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

thoughts on goalkeepers on sm, is there much difference with performances and game averages from 90 on wards, is it worth paying the big money for the 92+s?

ive never noticed much, I had a 78 GK with the rest of the team in low 90s and won the league. Was just trying it out to see if they made a difference, which it didnt

43 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Frenkie De Jong or Ruben Dias? 

Tough one but I would edge Dias, he’s currently on his way to becoming one of the best CB’s in the world.

26 minutes ago, LaLiga said:

Hi! :) Opinions. Who has better future (95/94/93...)?

1: De Light/Upecano - 2: Ferran/Thuram/Jota 3: Werner/Rashford/Coman 

Regards, Thank you :)

Upamecano, I think he will be excellent at Bayern.

19 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

ive never noticed much, I had a 78 GK with the rest of the team in low 90s and won the league. Was just trying it out to see if they made a difference, which it didnt

I’ve had this with Robert Sanchez, I had a brain fart and bought Ederson in a season to which he was cup tied so had to play Sanchez in goal. We won the cup 😂

So it’s took me a full season (38 turns) to decrease a level 2 concern back to no concerns, this seriously needs looking at in the update!

Why would a player IRL still have concerns after playing 20 games in a row let alone 38. If anything they should be concerned that I’m not giving said player a rest 😂

25 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

So it’s took me a full season (38 turns) to decrease a level 2 concern back to no concerns, this seriously needs looking at in the update!

Why would a player IRL still have concerns after playing 20 games in a row let alone 38. If anything they should be concerned that I’m not giving said player a rest 😂

Maybe he just doesn't get on with the manager.

But seriously, I have now had two players develop concerns about game time *while they were injured*. First teamers, who get long term injuries, and in that period decide they should be playing before I'm allowed to select them. Like...what?!?

54 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I am a supporter of current concern system.

Say you have a big squad and you had to play your level 2 concern player instead of another player (who will now grow concern). If only 20 matches were all it needed no player would reach level 3 let alone level 5. 

And if someone has a small squad then it's just poor management. 

May be there are scopes to tweak things but I am a supporter of current concern system.