• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Aaaa said:

Lenglet or pique 

Who to sell??

Pique because he is older, I presume he will drop quicker to, although Lenglet also hasn't done his rating any favours this season.

However Lenglet is still early in his peak years and could improve next season. May be after this cry 😢 he will come back stronger next game

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/barcelonas-clement-lenglet-breaks-down-23543160.amp

🤔 Was it was something (manager)🐮man said after the game? 

May be it went a little like this "you are really Moooooooo"

This would be a good question for Ombarcagunners to answer to. 

22 minutes ago, Gustavodepaula555 said:

Could someone help me with some arguments to report these accounts? Both are the same person and the guy has been putting fake for anyone to take over the team.

You'll get no where reporting them ...SM do nothing sadly mate 

6 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Lenglet or pique 

Who to sell??

If it's a competitive game world, I'd sell Lenglet- find a reasonable swap deal while his value & rating are still high.

Pique is still a starter, and will hold on to 92 for a while IMO, but you might not get a good deal for him given his age.

8 hours ago, Connor darren said:

Ronaldo or messi?

Messi.  

SWIKI REPORT (27/02/21)

9 and a bit pages this morning and it’s a HOT 🥵 one with a whole lot of Chile 🌶 and just a sprinkle of Ireland.

Rangers Nathan Patterson is among the edits not sure if this will be a random rise or position change but someone to keep an eye on.

Chile 🇨🇱 

CD Huachipato - 14
CD Palestino - 2
Deportes Ovalle - 1
CD Cobresal - 16
Audax Italiano - 1
Deportivo Nublense - 2
Universidad de Chile - 1
Coquimbo Unido - 1
Curico Unido - 20
Deportes Vallenar - 1
O’Higgins FC - 18
Deportes Melipilla - 5
Lautaro de Buin - 1
CD Rangers - 1
Deportes Temuco - 1
Deportes Recoleta - 1
CD Cobreloa - 1

Ireland 🇮🇪 

Bohemian FC - 9
Dundalk - 7
Shamrock Rovers - 2
Drogheda United - 7
Bray Wanderers - 2

Thanks for reading and enjoy the football today

Cheers Kieran 😁

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Giving Doucoure for getting Osimhen?

go or no go?

Osimhen for me

5 minutes ago, alexavierdenelle said:

lewy + money for haaland is a good deal?

Lewandowski = short term

Haaland = long term

Depends if you want success now or are prepared to wait for when Haaland’s rating progressively rises.

On 9/25/2020 at 2:38 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Shola Shoretire

Age - 16

Club - Manchester United

Position - Winger

Nationality - England

CA285A06-17AB-420C-B2B8-61FCB2EC8AE3.thumb.jpeg.2291a1ac6d61c030da5a3f9bce0632bf.jpeg

One of United’s greatest talents, Shola Shoretire is a player that has been impressing everyone at United. He joined from Newcastle United 6 years ago.

Great fact about Shoretire is that he took part in the UEFA Youth league at 14 years old which is a record for the youngest player to play in that tournament.

Shola is a player with exceptional talent, he can play on either wing. His dribbling is all about close control which he is brilliant at along with plenty of tricks and skill.

He also is a great passer of ball as well as the vision to match. 

Shoretire has been capped for England at u16 level but is also another player who is eligible for different nations, in this case he can play for Nigeria as well.

I expect big things of Shoretire in the future and when he gets added to SM I would definitely recommend him as a MUST BUY!

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Shola Shoretire (17) added this morning MUST BUY!!

On 2/20/2021 at 11:28 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Enis Destan (18) is making very good impression in the Turkish second division, he’s what I consider a complete forward. Finishing, hold up play, instinct, heading, off the ball movement are all things he’s good at.

Currently not in SM but a very good investment when added. 6 goals from 14 games (687 minutes) this season for Altinordu.

Enis Destan (18) also added, another very good investment!!

14 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Haha sorry mate, I can never hold back a stupid joke! :D 

However I really think they are on the same level. Hard to choose, but I'd say Nsame, he has some pretty interesting numbers this season.

Nsame doing it very well in a poor league, only real notable sides he has been linked with is Rangers and Fiorentina. 

Whereas Petkovic is valued at £10m on TM and was linked with RB Leipzig as a potential alternative to Sorloth last summer. Also was linked with Barcelona as an alternative to Suarez, although I took that as a pinch of salt. 

Both players are level 2 and level 3 concerns, as I try and rotate them to keep them happy but neither of them really contribute goals to my team so end up playing even less games. 

gotta laugh at some of the reviews. Luke Jephcott 16 goals in 24 games  (70% of games played)for mid table Plymouth 21 yrs old gets +3 to 71. Cheye Alexander a bit part 26 year old RB has played 11 games (21%) for the mighty Wombles who are near the relegation zone and he gets +1 to 72, and Iandolo of swindon also near relegation zone having been promoted last season gets +1 to 73 for 15 minutes of first team league action! 

SM where is the consistancy!

43 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Had to go Max big on Shoretire. Can’t risk being outbid!

I think everyone is typing in their 599k bid right now 😂

35 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

gotta laugh at some of the reviews. Luke Jephcott 16 goals in 24 games  (70% of games played)for mid table Plymouth 21 yrs old gets +3 to 71. Cheye Alexander a bit part 26 year old RB has played 11 games (21%) for the mighty Wombles who are near the relegation zone and he gets +1 to 72, and Iandolo of swindon also near relegation zone having been promoted last season gets +1 to 73 for 15 minutes of first team league action! 

SM where is the consistancy!

Don’t think SM care about the 3rd and 4th tier of England, Taylor Richards is having a great season at Donny and he only managed a +3 to 73.

6 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Tammy abraham , is he worth picking up at this point ? What is his potential in terms of soccermanager ?

If Chelsea finish in the top 4 and put a good run together in the UCL he could rise in the summer, I think Tuchel likes him as well. Im not a huge fan though there’s a few games I watched this season especially at home to Spurs where he was guilty of missing some great opportunities, Chelsea drew that game 0-0. 

2 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

thoughts on oscar mingueza?

He's getting decent gametime due to Barca's defensive injuries, but I don't think he'll be a long-term starter (with Eric Garcia likely to join in summer). He's versatile tho and gives me Sergi Roberto vibes (already a few calls to play him at DM), peak rating prediction- 89/90

5 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Giving Doucoure for getting Osimhen?

go or no go?

It's a go for me - Osimhen!

4 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

lewy + money for haaland is a good deal?

I'd want Haaland and would never sell him

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Tammy abraham , is he worth picking up at this point ? What is his potential in terms of soccermanager ?

I know this is only a short term indicator BUT Tammy has only played 125minutes out of a possible 540mins in the Premiership since the last review, He was -8.5% then and didn't get a rise from SM. He is now on those minute figures -36.4%. If he gets 90mins this weekend the figure will change to -25.5% and if he then played 2 more full 90mins he would be -10.8% which is just to put into a lttle more perspective.

-36.4% TammyAbraham Chelsea 5th -36.4% 0 89 -36.4%
-25.5% TammyAbraham Chelsea 5th -25.5% 0 89

-25.5%

-10.8% TammyAbraham Chelsea 5th -10.8% 0 89 -10.8%

2 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

thoughts on oscar mingueza?

Mingueza in contrast to Tammy above has 379mins out of a possible 450mins since his Plus 7 and shows +72.3% and a another +5 to 87 which on such a small amount of minutes may also be in this case over playing. BUT if he didn't get a further minute in his next 3 games it would only reduce to 34.8%. The statistical difference between the 2 players is purely down to Tammy being an 89 and Mingueza 82!

72.3% Oscar Mingueza Barcelona 3rd 72.3% 5 87

34.8% Oscar Mingueza Barcelona 3rd 34.8% 4 86

13 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

It's a go for me - Osimhen!

I'd want Haaland and would never sell him

I know this is only a short term indicator BUT Tammy has only played 125minutes out of a possible 540mins in the Premiership since the last review, He was -8.5% then and didn't get a rise from SM. He is now on those minute figures -36.4%. If he gets 90mins this weekend the figure will change to -25.5% and if he then played 2 more full 90mins he would be -10.8% which is just to put into a lttle more perspective.

-36.4% TammyAbraham Chelsea 5th -36.4% 0 89 -36.4%
-25.5% TammyAbraham Chelsea 5th -25.5% 0 89

-25.5%

-10.8% TammyAbraham Chelsea 5th -10.8% 0 89 -10.8%

Mingueza in contrast to Tammy above has 379mins out of a possible 450mins since his Plus 7 and shows +72.3% and a another +5 to 87 which on such a small amount of minutes may also be in this case over playing. BUT if he didn't get a further minute in his next 3 games it would only reduce to 34.8%. The statistical difference between the 2 players is purely down to Tammy being an 89 and Mingueza 82!

72.3% Oscar Mingueza Barcelona 3rd 72.3% 5 87

34.8% Oscar Mingueza Barcelona 3rd 34.8% 4 86

Love your spreadsheets @Soccahappy