Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Vinnynx said:

How good is he tipped to be kieran huge star ? 

Absolutely! Been spoken about how good he is on here, definitely a player to bid max for.

I mentioned in my report of him that the coaching staff at United rate him highly, he also became the youngest player ever at 14 to represent a team in UEFA youth league which is some achievement considering the players who have gone before him.

4 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

thoughts on oscar mingueza?

Good investment, should get another decent rise at the end of the season. Be interesting to see what Barcelona do in the summer with the arrival of Eric Garcia.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

6 hours ago, koplfc said:

Nsame doing it very well in a poor league, only real notable sides he has been linked with is Rangers and Fiorentina. 

Whereas Petkovic is valued at £10m on TM and was linked with RB Leipzig as a potential alternative to Sorloth last summer. Also was linked with Barcelona as an alternative to Suarez, although I took that as a pinch of salt. 

Both players are level 2 and level 3 concerns, as I try and rotate them to keep them happy but neither of them really contribute goals to my team so end up playing even less games. 

Mate, I have barely as much chance of signing for Barcelona as Petkovic does! (I should hold my tongue, since they signed K.P. Boateng a couple of seasons ago.) :D 

I saw Bruno Petkovic play for several season in the Italian Serie B - sometimes even live at the stadium - and he was far from impressive, which is why instead of going to Serie A he ended up going back to Croatia.

Sure, he was younger, and he improved meanwhile, but I think his max level is not much more than what he is doing at the moment.

As for the other one, I don't know, never seen him play. :D

On 1/4/2021 at 12:52 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Tiago Dantas

Age - 20

Club - Benfica (Bayern Munich) Option to buy.

Position - CM/CAM

Nationality - Portugal

85721B55-2349-4269-98BF-D102831E7A36.jpeg.24132e5392c46d6cb2d35624b7de7c47.jpeg

Compared to as Thiago Alacantara’s successor at Bayern, Dantas has such qualities which could make you believe he could be a direct replacement in years to come and is maybe a reason why Hansi Flick was so keen to have him.

Dantas can play as a 6 or as a number 10, he possess brilliant technical ability having a full range of passes at his disposal. Not only that but along with his passing he has great ball control and is comfortable receiving the ball anywhere on the field. He is the perfect example of a modern day playmaker, excellent under pressure from the oppositions press and wonderfully energetic with superb confidence and technique with the ball at his feet.

Due to work permit issues Dantas has not been able to feature this season until this month (January) so it was no surprise to see him named among the substitutes in Bayern’s 5-2 win over Mainz yesterday.

Already known with a lot of people on the forum and worldwide, he is classed as a 10/10 talent and has a huge future in football. I’m certain he will get a string of appearances after the winter break.

Since his arrival at Bayern he’s been spending a lot of time with Thomas Müller getting to learn the German language and showing great application. Dantas has featured for Portugal at youth level many times and is highly rated among their setup also.

SM rating - 78

Value - 2 million

MUST BUY!!

Tiago Dantas (20) comes on to make his Bayern Munich debut.

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Mate, I have barely as much chance of signing for Barcelona as Petkovic does! (I should hold my tongue, since they signed K.P. Boateng a couple of seasons ago.) :D 

I saw Bruno Petkovic play for several season in the Italian Serie B - sometimes even live at the stadium - and he was far from impressive, which is why instead of going to Serie A he ended up going back to Croatia.

Sure, he was younger, and he improved meanwhile, but I think his max level is not much more than what he is doing at the moment.

As for the other one, I don't know, never seen him play. :D

Don’t forget they bought Braithwaite too, the ex Middlesbrough man, they were in the championship at the time too 😂

47 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Ederson to 94 in the summer?

Doesn’t have to do much but I agree, just one rating under the top keepers in the world seems fair and his distribution is the best in the world for a goal keeper.

2 minutes ago, Azzy122 said:

Zakaria, rice, grealish or aouar can you guys give the best to buy in order 

also spinnazola or semedo?

Grealish, Aouar/Rice, Zakaria

Not sure on the full backs.

39 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Don’t forget they bought Braithwaite too, the ex Middlesbrough man, they were in the championship at the time too 😂

Oh yes, how to forget the future ballon d'or Braithwaite! :D

Or the relentless Jaison Murillo, as well?!

Well, in the end my friend Petkovic and I do have a chance. I'd better pack my bags and wait for the call to Catalonia! :D

On 6/26/2020 at 5:52 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Players born between 2003 - 2005 currently not on the SM database.

List 4 of 5 is as follows:

Torben Rhein / Bayern Munich

Lenny Lacroix / Metz

Edouard Michut / PSG

Ilias Akhomach / Barcelona

David De La Vibora / Real Madrid

Martin Smolenski / CSKA Sofia

Youssef Chermiti / Sporting CP

Johan Bakayoko / PSV

Luca Oyen / Genk

Hannibal Mejbri / Manchester United

Final list coming out in the next couple of days!

Edouard Michut (17) made his senior debut for PSG this evening, MUST BUY when added!

1 hour ago, JacobMOX said:

hi folks

Hradecky & Philipp Max for Hofmann?

game world without 87s free, i've got two 88 in the GK and Full Back roles.

If Hofmann benefits your first XI more I would go for him otherwise the duo.

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

John Stones a nailed on +1 in summer??

Yeah surely!!!

50 minutes ago, arsnea said:

Saul Niguez, Fabinho or Goretzka ? which one is best deal for arthur + alex sandro ?

Goretzka

14 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

The damning stats behind David De Gea's shocking decline at Manchester  United | Daily Mail Online

is it just me or did he look better with the hair gel?

Not my place to tell but you are spamming this thread with absolute unnecessary pictures/comments. 

It consumes time to actually find questions and answers to questions. 

For whatever reason you are trying very very hard. 

21 hours ago, Gustavodepaula555 said:

Could someone help me with some arguments to report these accounts? Both are the same person and the guy has been putting fake for anyone to take over the team.

If it's the same person, and you've got screenshots to show evidence of this, then it may be worth reporting the cheating 🐍 to: support@soccermanager.com

15 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Giving Doucoure for getting Osimhen?

go or no go? Go!

I will presume that you can do with another striker in your team. Hopefully, Osimhen will soon find his scoring touch at Napoli. 

14 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

lewy + money for haaland is a good deal? I suppose so. 

Atm! 

13 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Had to go Max big on Shoretire. Can’t risk being outbid!

I agree!

@Kieran_S91Grazie amico grazie!

12 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Tammy abraham , is he worth picking up at this point ?  Not really.

What is his potential in terms of soccermanager ? 92-93. This is of course dependant on Chelsea's success in seasons to come as well as his "individual brilliance". 😀

Who else is available, around the same rating?

The thing is i've never really rated Tammy Abraham - doesn't look to be a top striker in my opinion. He misses to many chances, he doesn't hold on to the ball well, he lacks defensive contribution and his passing isn't that good. 

He's a very good striker for a midtable team. 

12 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

thoughts on oscar mingueza?

@ombarcagunners

5 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Ederson to 94 in the summer?

I would expect as much. 

4 hours ago, Azzy122 said:

Zakaria, rice, grealish or aouar can you guys give the best to buy in order 

also spinnazola or semedo?

Grealish/Aouar, Rice, Zakaria. 

4 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

John Stones a nailed on +1 in summer?? Atm - most probably. 

Happen if City can clinch the PL or CL then a definite +1. 

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Not my place to tell but you are spamming this thread with absolute unnecessary pictures/comments. 

It consumes time to actually find questions and answers to questions. 

For whatever reason you are trying very very hard. 

😮 Harsh.

🤔 Yet something had to be said.

I guess one of us was eventually gonna become so irritated 🙄 with Anthony Kegher and have a go 🗣 at him. I could have guessed it was gonna be your good self. ☺

You actually remind me of a former manager that use to be on here, he went by the name of "Middle_Finger". He was a no nonsense, straight to the point kind of guy. Example below. 👇🤠 

Screenshot_20210227-211606.png

Edited by Milanista1
Added a screenshot.

Who else is available, around the same rating?

@Milanista1well .. i saw another manager make a bid on tammy and i got money at at hand so .. . It is not like i was looking for a striker .

In my team I have Osimhen , Gabriel jesus , Llorente , Kulusevski , Bailey , Angel Correa .. and also upcoming young attacking talents like martinelli , gouiri , doku , patson daka .. 

So I left tammy to the other manager and kept the money in my pocket for now  :)

12 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Had to go Max big on Shoretire. Can’t risk being outbid!

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I think everyone is typing in their 599k bid right now 😂

Don’t think SM care about the 3rd and 4th tier of England, Taylor Richards is having a great season at Donny and he only managed a +3 to 73.

If Chelsea finish in the top 4 and put a good run together in the UCL he could rise in the summer, I think Tuchel likes him as well. Im not a huge fan though there’s a few games I watched this season especially at home to Spurs where he was guilty of missing some great opportunities, Chelsea drew that game 0-0. 

Frustrating though knowing you need to get up early tomorrow to change your bid as his value changes