Rahul W's rating predictions

39 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

@Milanista1well .. i saw another manager make a bid on tammy and i got money at at hand so .. . It is not like i was looking for a striker .

In my team I have Osimhen , Gabriel jesus , Llorente , Kulusevski , Bailey , Angel Correa .. and also upcoming young attacking talents like martinelli , gouiri , doku , patson daka .. 

So I left tammy to the other manager and kept the money in my pocket for now  :)

You must have ginormous pockets to be able to fill Millions in it. 😂 

You have 4+ players who can play in the forward postion for you. Therefore I reckon you made the correct decision. However if your using some of them as wingers then maybe another forward wouldn't have been too much of a bad idea. ☺ Just until Daka and Martinelli became first team material players (rating-wise). 

Although you could may be use the cash for some other decent striker out there. 

23 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Nothing to say? 😀 

Please don't be offended for being told of.

Peace be with you Mr Kegher. 

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

I’ve been sorting through the L'Equipe “2021 Top 50 U20" from a few weeks back and coming up with a few names I would appreciate with ranking against each other:

Mohamed Ihattaren

Curtis Jones

Thiago Almada

Yunus Musah

Noni Madueke

Charles De Ketelaere

Illya Zabarnyi

Did anyone else pick apart this list? I found some gems in the lower level of ranking I would certainly have placed higher ... Rayan Cherki 50th out of 50

On 2/27/2021 at 9:34 PM, AnthonyKegher17 said:

do you mind if I ask again? not trying to say that I want an answer this instant or anything, it just seems as if the actual question I asked has kind of been overlooked.

De Gea rating change at all? +1 to 93? -1 to 91? (surely not) Stay the same?

thanks! 😁

Of couse it's fine if you re-post, the older post can be erased by a click of a bottom (I mean button) by some of the mods on here. 😀

De Gea has amassed just over 2000 minutes of playing time so far this season. However he is in 19th place in the performance charts with an overall average of 6.44.

I reckon If United can finish in the top 4 by the end of season I reckon he should stay, because a drop would be too harsh - given the fact that he has been playing behind dumb and dumber for the majority of this season. 

De Gea celebrations: I reckon he does that celebration quite often. Yet he has been able to fly as well during different 🎊 celebrations. 👇

image.jpg

Well I've just checked in on this and saw, I guess, people having a go 🗣 with AnthonyKegher. All I can say is I do not know what to think of it.

But in Soccer Manager, I've been doing some connect leagues. I did 2 today after moving to league 9, but it seems that I can only do it with the team that I did 10 with. Is that so? If you move up the leagues, you can only do it with the team that moved up, not with all your teams? That doesn't really make sense to me.

8 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

If your team makes the top few required in the table, then you move up the level with the club you achieved it with. because you did it with that team, because you could have other teams that are trash but then you get to the top connect league and play, you're basically sure the club will hit rock bottom

I wouldn't say my other teams are trash but thank you. At first, I felt like that was kinda lame I guess. Only one team does it? What if you want to switch teams? Then I thought, well if your team was so good that you're moving up the leagues, why would you want to switch teams? This and that, this and that.

I don't know.

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Does anyone have a sense of how much of MLS has been reviewed so far?

Is there enough to say "REJOICE! SM IS FINALLY REVIEWING MLS!" yet?

Or is it still a matter of "Meh, a little here, a little there ...No one really knows" ?

Signed, Anxious in Canada

A little here, a little there I'm afraid...

2 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Does anyone have a sense of how much of MLS has been reviewed so far?

Is there enough to say "REJOICE! SM IS FINALLY REVIEWING MLS!" yet?

Or is it still a matter of "Meh, a little here, a little there ...No one really knows" ?

Signed, Anxious in Canada

Not really started yet mate, I’m hoping it might get underway next week.

3 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Sell Matheus Nunes for a 1/10 chance of getting Shoretire? 😂 

At squad cap and one needs to go, and he's the only one I have an external offer in for. 

Nunes is worth keeping hold of, right? 

Do it!! Don’t get anywhere in life without taking risks 😂

46 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Nice 😊

You both have the same IP address so just wondered, don’t really know how IP addresses work though to be honest.

(I do know how they work. Watching this is making my day. 🤣 But I digress ... )

What are people's thoughts on Joskvo Gvardiol, 82-rated defender at Leipzig ? Is he destined for bigger things ?

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

@XForten @AnthonyKegher17 Duplicate accounts?

Just sent a email to support cheating and multiple accounts on the forum 🤣🤣

AnthonyKegher17 needs to chill out a bit though.....thought he was extremely rude when he first joined the forum and everyone is so so helpful in here no need to be posting at  2AM who's up 

7 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

What are people's thoughts on Joskvo Gvardiol, 82-rated defender at Leipzig ? Is he destined for bigger things ?

Gvardiol is good buy, young, cheap, solid.

7 hours ago, Nameless said:

Plea or Elvedi?

Hermoso+Amad Diallo or Camavinga?

Elvedi & Camavinga

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Any long-term opinions on Jacob Brunn Larsen? Worth hanging on to?

Sell him

7 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Extremely good young defender, I expect big things when he joins Leipzig next season

7 hours ago, Nameless said:

Plea or Elvedi?

Camavinga

Elvedi

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Any long-term opinions on Jacob Brunn Larsen? Worth hanging on to?

Nah not for me

SWIKI REPORT (28/02/21)

Its another Sunday which means another slow day with just shy of 2 pages to look through, all the edits for today are below.

Desna Chenihiv - 1
Lori FC - 1
Finn Harps - 12
Pachuca - 1
Cabinteely FC - 1
Wealdstone FC - 1
Kremin Kremenchuk - 1
CS Dock Sud - 1
AD Berazategui - 1
Sacachispas FC - 1
Korona Kielce - 1
Colo Colo - 4
Deportes Colina - 1
FC Dallas - 1
Houston Dynamo - 1
Forge FC - 1
Coquimbo Unido - 1
Figueirense - 1
Mansfield Town - 1
OH Leuven - 1
Derry City - 1
Bohemian FC - 1
Shamrock Rovers - 2

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

22 hours ago, Vinnynx said:

Love your spreadsheets @Soccahappy

Appreciate u saying so

21 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Ruben dias has to be in line for a +2.

City dominance, van dijk comparison and similar impact to fernandes but with trophies looking a certain. 

It's a BIG jump from 91 to 93, but the way the Trophy Hunt is going and the dominance of Dias & Stones it Could well be 😲

19 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Ederson to 94 in the summer?

Same as above a pretty "Stones Cold" Certainty

19 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Manchester City unstoppable . WestHam gave them a good game and deserved European football at minimum after this season 

Some people will probably say we're getting lucky being 4th xD 

West Ham played really, really well yet Man C didn't look troubled  

18 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

John Stones a nailed on +1 in summer??

Yep! What a transformation from a "timid, hesitant Mouse" 🥺 to playing with total confidence & better than ever yesterday.

This is not the "Manchester City News" either... just this season's reality

18 hours ago, JacobMOX said:

hi folks

Hradecky & Philipp Max for Hofmann?

game world without 87s free, i've got two 88 in the GK and Full Back roles.

Duo

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Plea or Elvedi?

Elvedi

Camavinga