Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    4487

  • Kieran_S91

    4059

  • Soccahappy

    1782

  • Milanista1

    1500

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Milanista1 said:

We'll your not because your smart enough to ask the question on the most active thread. 

I don't know why I'm siding this side but I wasn't smart enough at first... the first question I asked on the forum was my own post, then my friend told me then I should do it on here.

But thank you anyway

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

You spend over your budget and you don't break-even at the end of the month. 🤑

But I still don't understand; how do you spend over your budget in the first place? Like if you want to get a player, but you don't have enough money, it would say like "the deal between this and that has collapsed as this team doesn't have enough funds" and stuffity stuff, ya? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

 

 

🤔  

 

@Vinnynx and others can we possibly stop making AnthonyKegher feel like he's being builed on here. However if he's cheating in any way, then by all means report him/scold him. However (of couse starting with myself) let's give him a break. 

Absolutely @AnthonyKegher17 I meant nothing by this was just a bit of banter I'm a   Sheffield wednesday fan  so need plenty of banter 

 

2-0 up yesterday at half time and lost 3-2 also I went to work for 4 hours yesterday morning at 6 and left at 11 at night doing a 18 hour shift so was just trying to entertain 

 

Sorry for any offence 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Kieran did point out about the ip address bit so had a right to be suspicious, if the numbers identical you're using same device, if its got the first few parts the same it's same household

As for Vinny he's made 1 comment directed at you ever. The bit you quoted looks like a joke to me

Absolutely robbo pure joke no malice whatsoever 

 

However still waiting for a reply 🤣🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Marquinhos gonna keep his DM position? He has had it for a while, right? Had a brilliant idea I could move him to midfield and buy back Upamecano (sold him to an external club to get Dias + money) and bring Upa back to my defense. I'd be selling Kroos in place of Marquinhos.

If SM randomly takes his DM position off later I'll just have to smile through the pain.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Is Marquinhos gonna keep his DM position? He has had it for a while, right? Had a brilliant idea I could move him to midfield and buy back Upamecano (sold him to an external club to get Dias + money) and bring Upa back to my defense. I'd be selling Kroos in place of Marquinhos.

If SM randomly takes his DM position off later I'll just have to smile through the pain.

Unlike many CBs with the DM position, MARQUINHOS is actually played in DM quite a bit according to Whoscored. It would be pretty disappointing (and not very true to real life) if SM took it off of him.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/101949/Show/Marquinhos

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, XForten said:

But I still don't understand; how do you spend over your budget in the first place? Like if you want to get a player, but you don't have enough money, it would say like "the deal between this and that has collapsed as this team doesn't have enough funds" and stuffity stuff, ya? 

 

This link 🔗 may or may not answer your question: 

https://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=36

In certain GW's it may just be possible to get a -£. Can't understand why either I presume their isn't a cash limit on these GW's or it could even be some sort of ancient 🐛 that SM were to lazy to fix up. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Anyone know which formation and tactics are ideal when your team is facing a much stronger team, and do tactics actually matter? Yes. In my experience It really depends on which kind of tactics you are playing. However even the best tactics are open to loss here and there as the season progresses. Because the com/ managed teams will change their formation to be able to challenge you better from time to time.

PM me your regular starting elevens average rating and I will try and help. However I can't assure that these tactics will work as well for you as well as they are doing for me. 

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

Mark McKenzie or Odilon Koussoussu (I know!)?

He's younger - I presume more highly rated as well because he has been linked with a whole host of top clubs recently, unlike Mark McKenzie.

I reckon @thorgan lesarThorgan would know more about (Belgium based) Odilon kossounou than many of us. 🙂

Edited by Milanista1
Thorgan notified me of the error in the name.
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Is it worth to sell Cherki  for 7.1 million? 

Division 4 side here.

Is he due a rise? Considering he only has 400 mins and no goals or assists ? 

I have Wirtz,Reyna, Kadewere, Koita,Sima,Cho , Bamford, Che Adams ( will sell) 

Out on loan I have Moukoko,Madueke, Musiala and Danilo (Ajax)

I’d keep him for the long term, still one of the most talented/promising players in Europe.

12 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates, how are you? I have been offered 5, maybe even 6 players out of these, in exchange of my Abdallah Sima and Isaac Lihadji. I am not fully convinced, but what would you do? 🤔

Bilal Benkhedim, Matchoi Djalo, Álex Collado, Daishawn Redan, Claudio Gomes, Evert Linthorst, Franco Orozco, Sam Lammers

I would keep the duo, only swap I would potentially do is Lihadji for Franco Orozco but that is it.

12 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Any idea on when Zabarnyi might get his rise? 

Probably get a random rise at some point but don’t know when.

10 hours ago, koplfc said:

Adam Ounas or Sofiane Boufal? Both having poor seasons, but can either rediscover past form? Is one less a risk than the other? 

Adam Ounas, Boufal’s career has been on the decline ever since joining Southampton, don’t know if it’s an attitude probably or something else. He’s clearly talented.

8 hours ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Is it a good idea to sell Romagnoli? Which young central defender would you recommend?

It can be either +90 or -90, the important thing is that he has a good current performance and a promising future.

Kounde, Bastoni, Upamecano

8 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Mason Greenwood potential?

90+

8 hours ago, Wander Saraiva said:

Conor Coady, Fred and Thomas Lemar for De Jong?

De Jong

7 hours ago, XForten said:

Rodri Hernández worth getting?

Absolutely, could be 93 at the end of the season if City win many trophies.

3 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Is Marquinhos gonna keep his DM position? He has had it for a while, right? Had a brilliant idea I could move him to midfield and buy back Upamecano (sold him to an external club to get Dias + money) and bring Upa back to my defense. I'd be selling Kroos in place of Marquinhos.

If SM randomly takes his DM position off later I'll just have to smile through the pain.

I think he will keep it, it was only last season that Tuchel was playing him regularly in midfield.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Mark McKenzie or Odilon Koussoussu (I know!)?

Odilon Koussoussu

Link to post
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (01/03/21)

3 pages this morning and SM continue to prove me wrong with Slovakia being the next league up for review, MLS is round the corner, I promise 😂

Ireland 🇮🇪 

Sligo Rovers - 12

Slovakia 🇸🇰 

Slovan Bratislava - 17
FK DAC 1904 - 14

Random edits

Leones FC - 1
MFK Karvina - 1
Club Guarani - 1
Deportes La Serena - 1
Akron Tolyatti - 1
FC Orenburg - 1
FC Tambov - 1
Hirnyk-Sport Komsomolsk - 1
Barnsley - 1

Thats all for now guys enjoy your day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, GeoffM said:

Need to thin out my squad to raise funds.
Which of these are MUST keeps, WORTH keeps or not likely to rise any time soon. Thanks.

Screenshot .jpg

I would sell - Benson, Vlad, Dewsbury-Hall, Davis

7 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Kieran did point out about the ip address bit so had a right to be suspicious, if the numbers identical you're using same device, if its got the first few parts the same it's same household

As for Vinny he's made 1 comment directed at you ever. The bit you quoted looks like a joke to me

Identical. Number for number 🤣🤣🤣

Same device - Same household - Same person.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

But I still don't understand; how do you spend over your budget in the first place? Like if you want to get a player, but you don't have enough money, it would say like "the deal between this and that has collapsed as this team doesn't have enough funds" and stuffity stuff, ya? 

Your wage bill will be higher than your income. you will need to sell a few of your biggest rated players to get the wage bill down or sell a younger player who is worth loads of cash if you want to play short term gain and win something for the prize money. Check out your league status to see if it is rich or poor economy as that will tell you which is worth doing

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi mates, I wish you a lovely week ahead! I have been missing making predictions lately, so I might go back at it sooner than later! :) 

Thanks to everyone who took the time to answer my questions on possible player exchanges these days, I wanna let you know that not even a single one of them turned into reality! hahaha (but it was not for lack of effort) :D

So, I try it again. I have been offered Mauro Junior for my Federico Ricca (in a GW capped at 86). Any opinion? Cheers :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Been waiting for a Henderson +1 forever but with his injury I'm now doubting it'll ever happen. Think I'm going to sell Hendo and purchase Barella who's doing well in a solid Inter side, fully expect him to get a +1 end of the season review. Is anyone else thinking the same?? 

Also with AC Milan no longer top I'm worrying whether Romagnoli will get a +1. 91/92 rated CB's are scarce in my league and I was hoping this would be my chance to get a nice 91 rated into 92 end of the season review :( I don't watch much Serie A sadly, @Milanista1 do you have any advice? :D  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Things are a little strange with Romagnoli. Didn't start yesterday against Roma, Maldini came out and said he was rested due to so many games. Come on total BS. I don't see him starting for the Italians at the Euros as well. 

Edit: I thought Tomori played very well, great intensity

Edited by Azzurro
Addition of player performance
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toby S said:

Been waiting for a Henderson +1 forever but with his injury I'm now doubting it'll ever happen. Think I'm going to sell Hendo and purchase Barella who's doing well in a solid Inter side, fully expect him to get a +1 end of the season review. Is anyone else thinking the same?? 

Also with AC Milan no longer top I'm worrying whether Romagnoli will get a +1. 91/92 rated CB's are scarce in my league and I was hoping this would be my chance to get a nice 91 rated into 92 end of the season review :( I don't watch much Serie A sadly, @Milanista1 do you have any advice? :D  

I would definitely go for Barella, I think it’s Inter’s to lose now they just keep winning games Lukaku is in the form of his life and they have a very experienced coach in Conte. 

11 minutes ago, Azzurro said:

Things are a little strange with Romagnoli. Didn't start yesterday against Roma, Maldini came out and said he was rested due to so many games. Come on total BS. I don't see him starting for the Italians at the Euros as well. 

Edit: I thought Tomori played very well, great intensity

I understand why Chelsea let Tomori go with the amount of CB’s they have but I think he would of done a great job there, I prefer him to Christenen. Thiago Silva, Rudiger and Tomori would be a great back 3 in my opinion.

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates, I wish you a lovely week ahead! I have been missing making predictions lately, so I might go back at it sooner than later! :) 

Thanks to everyone who took the time to answer my questions on possible player exchanges these days, I wanna let you know that not even a single one of them turned into reality! hahaha (but it was not for lack of effort) :D

So, I try it again. I have been offered Mauro Junior for my Federico Ricca (in a GW capped at 86). Any opinion? Cheers :)

Mauro Junior, is Ricci not on loan at Monza currently? I’d rather have the potential in Mauro Junior than Ricci who’s career isn’t going anywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Mason Greenwood potential?

Mason Greenwood hasn't been playing as outstandingly well this season. I also remember Sterling and Neymar both having "Flat periods" in their early days and then hitting their "Groove" again a bit later. I think U have to keep these kind of players thru these dips or U sell and risk never getting them back.

12 hours ago, XForten said:

Rodri Hernández worth getting?

Definitely XForten

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Giving Son away for getting Muller plus Vinicius/Kulusevski?

Go or no go? Reckon Muller can get 95 if he keeps up the performance and Bayern will the league? 
If duo, Vinicius or Kulusevski?

Muller plus Vinny not @Vinnynx😉😂but don’t think Muller will get 95.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...