Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Mauro Junior, is Ricci not on loan at Monza currently? I’d rather have the potential in Mauro Junior than Ricci who’s career isn’t going anywhere.

I mean Federico Ricca, Uruguayan playing for Club Brugge! :D

So, maybe also @thorgan lesar would have something to say about it, but I didn't want to spam his thread!

• Replies 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mike0007 said:

How about a 95 for Son?

Also, reckon Vinicius to get 90 by season end if Real finish in top 3?

Zero percent chance Son gets 95 in my opinion

Not sure he gets 90 this season, it is possible but Zidanes likes to rotate his wingers.

26 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

So, maybe also @thorgan lesar would have something to say about it, but I didn't want to spam his thread!

Ah not sure about him 😂

9 minutes ago, Veére said:

Will Pellegrini reach 92 in the next update?

Not in my opinion

Some questions…

1.      Romelu Lukaku or Roberto Firmino ?

2.      If you have Dayot Upamecano, Mathijs De Ligt, Wesley Fofana, Jules Koundé, Alessandro Bastoni and David Alaba plus some youngsters coming through as Ronald Araujo, Odilon Kossounou, Marash Kumbulla, Roger Ibanez, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Edmond Tapsoba and Jhon Lucumi is it worth keeping Lukas Klostermann and Gabriel Magalhaes ?

I'm playing 3-4-2-1..

9 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Anyone know which formation and tactics are ideal when your team is facing a much stronger team, and do tactics actually matter?!

Yes, they do..

There is a manager with a squad of 92+ and is 13th at the moment in a league with 20 teams per division. His tactics are sh*t to be honest..

I am manager of a team for now 6 years.. I changed a bit my policy in profiles to add to my team and changed it to a simply 4-3-3A . 

A 4-3-3A, direct passing, very attacking and pressure on only the half of your side and high tempo.. It helps a lot when I'm facing a stronger team. No target man.

Change after 60 minutes to normal tempo, pressure all over the field, offensive and both (passing and style) mixed.

Tackling style always hard.

It helps, but it also depends on the tactic of every opponent..

20 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Some questions…

2.      If you have Dayot Upamecano, Mathijs De Ligt, Wesley Fofana, Jules Koundé, Alessandro Bastoni and David Alaba plus some youngsters coming through as Ronald Araujo, Odilon Kossounou, Marash Kumbulla, Roger Ibanez, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Edmond Tapsoba and Jhon Lucumi is it worth keeping Lukas Klostermann and Gabriel Magalhaes ?

1. Lukaku 

2. Would keep Klostermann depending on formation you play. Great cover across the back 4. I think you can afford to let Gabriel go 

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Identical. Number for number 🤣🤣🤣

Same device - Same household - Same person.

It's quiet possible that he could be cheating in his GW's as well.

Even though he seems a decent-ish person I still hope someone has already reported him. 

7 hours ago, russj said:

Busted 😂😂

🚨 Nino Nino Nino 😀

5 hours ago, Toby S said:

Been waiting for a Henderson +1 forever but with his injury I'm now doubting it'll ever happen. Think I'm going to sell Hendo and purchase Barella who's doing well in a solid Inter side, fully expect him to get a +1 end of the season review. Is anyone else thinking the same?? 

I don't have Hendo in my teams so I can't think the same. ☺

Also with AC Milan no longer top (no surprise there) I'm worrying whether Romagnoli will get a +1. 91/92 rated CB's are scarce in my league and I was hoping this would be my chance to get a nice 91 rated into 92 end of the season review :( I don't watch much Serie A sadly, @Milanista1 do you have any advice? :D  

I would keep Romagnoli, given the fact that 91-92 rated CB's "are scarce" in your GW.

His issue is the system Pioli plays, it requires us to push up the pitch, this (at times) allows the opposition to hit us on the break which (turtle legs) Romagnoli is clearly not cut out for.

However if he's got a pacy CB such as Tomori or Kalulu alongside him then I reckon he should be fine as long as they and Theo Hernandez can get back to cover him.

Theo seems to forget that he's actually a defensor sometimes - it's kind of annoying, especially when he's on the other side of the pitch during the oppositions full on attack. Having said that, he has been one of our best strikers since he arrived at Milan. 😀 

4 hours ago, Azzurro said:

Things are a little strange with Romagnoli. Didn't start yesterday against Roma, Maldini came out and said he was rested due to so many games. Come on total BS. I don't see him starting for the Italians at the Euros as well. 

Edit: I thought Tomori played very well, great intensity

Alessio just needs a rest to collect himself after his poor performances. He would be much better of playing alongside a more pacier CB to cover up his lack of pace. I hope Pioli has finnaly realised this. 

I agree! Kessie and Tomori were the best on the pitch against Roma.  

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Giving Son away for getting Muller plus Vinicius/Kulusevski?

Go or no go? Reckon Muller can get 95 if he keeps up the performance and Bayern will the league? 
If duo, Vinicius or Kulusevski?

For the immediate and future it's looks to be a good enough deal. 

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

How about a 95 for Son?

Also, reckon Vinicius to get 90 by season end if Real finish in top 3?

It's possible. However I don't think Vinicius is that much of a talent when compared to the likes of G. Veron and Rodrygo. 

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Basing this choice on their current SM rating, performance average, and age - I would sell (the LB) Federico Ricca. 

F. Ricca (26, 85 ) 6.80 in 10 apps. 

M. Junior (21, 83). I give him a rating of 6.40  - in near 20 apps (has made 11 as a sub though). Junior has played all over the park so it was impossible to give an accurate rating for him.

Consider that he's showing extreme versatility at a young age. Plus PSV is a great club in which young players can develop (that's if your name isn't Mohammed Ihattaren). 😀

P.S. I will get to your PM later on. 

Screenshot_20210301-154543.png

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1303, 1307, 1309Prem , 1311P, 1316P  1318P, 1321P,  1323P, 1327Milan,  1355P 1361P 1365P 1368P 1370P 1371P 1376P  1378P 1380Germany  1384Ger(2)1389Ger 1394Italy 1396Prem 1398P  1405Pr 1406pr 1411pr 1414pr , 1419pr  1423Italy1425 Italy 1427 It, 1431 Italy, 1433Spain, 1435Spain, 1437Spain, 1439Spain,, 1441Spain, 1448 Prem, 1449 Prem 1452 Prem 1455 Prem1458 Prem, 1461 Prem 1464 Prem 1466 Prem 1469 Prem 1472 Prem  1475 Prem French 1519,  French 1521, French 1525, French 1528 French 1530 French 1537 French 1539 French 1541, French 1543 F 1545, F 1552   Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Update for French Review:-

Predic-Sp-Sht-France-Reims-Strasb1.png

Sorry, A Caci should be a rise +1 to 86 - the dreaded typo strikes again! 

Mbuku. Wout Faes, M Cassama, Konan, B Dia, Sissoko, Caci should all be safe bets from todays runners.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Some questions…

I'm playing 3-4-2-1..

1) Lukaku

2) Literally no point in keeping either, look at your defensive options 😩

53 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Is he the most versatile player on earth? Or maybe there's not one thing he's good at? :D

Or he’s terrible on the left judging by @Milanista1 graphic.

4 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

A young 92 rated DMC/MC is worth getting period.  As a starter for City, buy him!

you/Anthony just need to relax and settle in.  Posting just for the sake of posting gets old.  

I agree... It's almost troll-like.

What is he after? 20 likes or something.

@Kieran_S91 could you post a screenshot to me regarding the 1 IP address for his two accounts - for more validialty. Not trying to call you a liar amico. ☺

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yes, they do..

There is a manager with a squad of 92+ and is 13th at the moment in a league with 20 teams per division. His tactics are sh*t to be honest..

I am manager of a team for now 6 years.. I changed a bit my policy in profiles to add to my team and changed it to a simply 4-3-3A . 

A 4-3-3A, direct passing, very attacking and pressure on only the half of your side and high tempo.. It helps a lot when I'm facing a stronger team. No target man.

Change after 60 minutes to normal tempo, pressure all over the field, offensive and both (passing and style) mixed.

Tackling style always hard.

It helps, but it also depends on the tactic of every opponent..

Grazie for this tactic. It could help me against slightly weaker opposition who play the 4-3-3 against me, because sometimes it's tricky to overcome using just the 4-2-3-1B formation.

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Is he the most versatile player on earth? Quite possibly.  Or maybe there's not one thing he's good at? :D

He just needs to try his luck as a GK now. 😀

17 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I agree... It's almost troll-like.

What is he after? 20 likes or something.

@Kieran_S91 could you post a screenshot to me regarding the 1 IP address for his two accounts - for more validialty. Not trying to call you a liar amico. ☺

Grazie for this tactic. It could help me against slightly weaker opposition who play the 4-3-3 against me, because sometimes it's tricky to overcome using just the 4-2-3-1B formation.

He just needs to be try his luck as a GK now. 😀

I will PM you my friend, I think this topic needs to be squashed now 😊

7 hours ago, Veére said:

Will Pellegrini reach 92 in the next update? It's possible atm. 

Not sure. I'm 60/40 in favour of him going up +1. However, first he must continue performing consistently well, much like Barella is doing at Inter... Barella is certain to go up to a 92 in the next review. 

Lorenzo Pellegrini is currently AS Roma's second best player with a rating of 7.33, with 4 goals and 5 assists to his name. He needs to help Roma return to the CL by the end of season - that should be enough to secure a 92 in my evaluation. 😀

Although I want my Milan to qualify as well. Would prefer if we didn't see Juve in the CL next season. 🙂

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Grazie.

I agree but I still hope he's dealt with 🚨 soon enough. 🙂

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Some questions…

I'm playing 3-4-2-1..

@gyanthecat @Milanista1 also want your opinion guys :)

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Not at all. If they are the same person (which is very likely) we all deserve to know. Out of courtesy people reply to "their" questions. The person possibly also replies to himself/herself. There are few moderators and devs who can possibly take some action. 

I had my suspicion when he asked Rahul to add him and gave another email add. Might have double accounts in SM as well. 

If not, then I will have to learn to ignore him and skip his 100 useless comments a day.

18 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:
5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Some questions…

I'm playing 3-4-2-1..

1. Do I really need to answer this? Sometimes I feel I would choose Lukaku over some of my friends and family! :D haha

2. Of these two, I would keep only Klostermann until any of those players reaches 91, just to have you extremely covered for any necessity (if money is not a problem, of course). Also, although I like him, Kumbulla hasn't been able to break through this season so far, and if the trend continues you might think about selling him, instead.

Thanks for asking my opinion! :)

37 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Not at all. If they are the same person (which is very likely) we all deserve to know. Out of courtesy people reply to "their" questions. The person possibly also replies to himself/herself. There are few moderators and devs who can possibly take some action. 

I had my suspicion when he asked Rahul to add him and gave another email add. Might have double accounts in SM as well. 

If not, then I will have to learn to ignore him and skip his 100 useless comments a day.

Anthony has been warned for spamming, as for his multiple accounts I don’t know if there’s anything wrong with this. I understand that this could spill over to SM worlds but as far as I know there isn’t any proof until someone has the evidence.

Done.

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

1. Do I really need to answer this? Sometimes I feel I would choose Lukaku over some of my friends and family! :D haha

2. Of these two, I would keep only Klostermann until any of those players reaches 91, just to have you extremely covered for any necessity (if money is not a problem, of course). Also, although I like him, Kumbulla hasn't been able to break through this season so far, and if the trend continues you might think about selling him, instead.

Thanks for asking my opinion! :)

Klostermann is only an option to sell because he is in level 1 concern and I like giving youngsters chances. 

Big chance I'll go next season (season is 37 games far) with..

DRC 

- Dayot Upamecano 

- Jules Kounde 

DC 

- Mathijs De Ligt 

- Alessandro Bastoni (x)

DLC

- David Alaba 

- Alessandro Bastoni (x)

Fofana and Tapsoba as DC in the first squad and will get 10 - 15 games, but comes after those 5 central defender. Tapsoba is experienced to play at the left side as central defender. Most of the time it's good to chose as most central defender who also can play as DM and so is Fofana. Kounde is my first back-up for Upamecano. 

Klostermann plays sometimes when De Ligt and Alaba/Bastoni/Upamecano doesn't play (injury or suspension) but sometimes I go for Kounde (17 times), Araujo (2 times), Kossounou (2 times), Gvardiol (1 time), Kumbulla (1 time), Rensch (1 time as sub) and McKenzie (4 times). That in total of 50 games.. 

That's why Klostermann is in level 1 and I have the doubt to keep him. Selling Kumbulla is probably a good idea.

No, money isn't a problem. The same as with you ;)

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Look 👇

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Some questions…

1.      Romelu Lukaku or Roberto Firmino ? I must choose fairly even though I am Milanista1. Romelu Lukaku is the safest option because he does more for Merda than Firmino does for Pool. He could even reach the same rating as Firmino, and is also younger than Firmino and (overall) a more impactful player for his team. 

2.      If you have Dayot Upamecano, Mathijs De Ligt, Wesley Fofana, Jules Koundé, Alessandro Bastoni and David Alaba plus some youngsters coming through as Ronald Araujo, Odilon Kossounou, Marash Kumbulla, Roger Ibanez, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Edmond Tapsoba and Jhon Lucumi is it worth keeping Lukas Klostermann and Gabriel Magalhaes ? Not really. 

I would definitely think about selling the CB's in bold in the next season - or (some of them) before then.  

Klostermann is a "General defensor", his versatility is a very good reason to keep him. Plus he is still only 24! Rated 91. Having said that, you've got Alaba as well. Yet he can be used as a left wing back as well. No harm in having two versatile defensors. 

I presume these players are all the players you would be playing in your CB positions of your back 3?.

Out of interest who are your first team to you have any more first team wing backs? 

I'm playing 3-4-2-1..

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Klostermann is only an option to sell because he is in level 1 concern and I like giving youngsters chances.  Keep. He's looks a stable 91+ so as long as he and RB Leipzig keep on doing well in the BL. 

Big chance I'll go next season (season is 37 games far) with..

DRC 

- Dayot Upamecano 

- Jules Kounde 

DC 

- Mathijs De Ligt 

- Alessandro Bastoni (x)

DLC

- David Alaba 

- Alessandro Bastoni (x)

Fofana and Tapsoba as DC in the first squad and will get 10 - 15 games, but comes after those 5 central defender. Tapsoba is experienced to play at the left side as central defender. Most of the time it's good to chose as most central defender who also can play as DM and so is Fofana. Kounde is my first back-up for Upamecano. 

Klostermann plays sometimes when De Ligt and Alaba/Bastoni/Upamecano doesn't play (injury or suspension) but sometimes I go for Kounde (17 times), Araujo (2 times), Kossounou (2 times), Gvardiol (1 time), Kumbulla (1 time), Rensch (1 time as sub) and McKenzie (4 times). That in total of 50 games.. 

That's why Klostermann is in level 1 and I have the doubt to keep him. Selling Kumbulla is probably a good idea. I agree.

No, money isn't a problem. The same as with you ;)

If you reckon Tapsoba can become a 91+ defensor (someday) then I would keep him and sell Lukas Klostermann instead. Otherwise consider that atm LK looks stable at his current rating and could increase again some later season (due to club and performance consistancy. 🙂

Edited by Milanista1
Additional info.