Rahul W's rating predictions

40 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Look 👇

First of all thanks!

I will keep Klostermann a bit longer. I see Lucumi playing every week and won't sell him. Tomiyasu very underrated on this forum sometimes.. Tapsoba not for sell idem.. 

Those are central defenders. My wingbacks..

RWB..

Trent Alexander-Arnold 

Sergino Dest 

Joakim Mæhle 

Krépin Diatta 

Kevin Paredes 

LWB

Andrew Robertson 

Alphonso Davies 

Bukayo Saka 

Vitaliy Mykolenko (won't sell)

Owen Wijndal 

Nuno Mendes 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Stay Can’t believe I’ve made 5000 posts. So here’s to 5000 more 🍻

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Any specific tactics for old-aged teams (30+)?

15 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I have explained to @Milanista1 and Kieran in a PM. and replying to my own comments is stupid. as for the email, I gave my own email when I think Rahul said he didn't want to share his. And no, I do not have double account in SM. and, for the record, I do not post 100 useless comments a day.

Ok mate 🙄🙄

34 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Have the following players, looking to sell some to add up to around 50m. Also have some loaned out that I'm going to sell. Of the list below, who should I sell?

image.png.305e9d22546422a91d5fa79980aa10e8.png

image.png.d9b40c04f9798d8ef59b09da3a50af99.png

image.png.5d99d0ff98f4bd54fde0933ccd4989f8.png

And just to let you know, this is one of the gameworlds of which I am the only manager in and had plenty of money to spend. That is why I have all these good senior players and highly-rated young players.

Thanks! 😀

What's the point in being in a GW on you're own? You need a minimum of 3 people in a GW for it to stay open I believe? Are you playing in this GW with you're other accounts too then?

51 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Have the following players, looking to sell some to add up to around 50m. Also have some loaned out that I'm going to sell. Of the list below, who should I sell?

And just to let you know, this is one of the gameworlds of which I am the only manager in and had plenty of money to spend. That is why I have all these good senior players and highly-rated young players.

Thanks! 😀

My apologies, but this is ridicolous. Never seen such a team. I hope you appreciate my honest opinion, but this looks to me "buy just to buy" . What's the fun about that ? 😕

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

A gw with 1 manager immediately stops normally, no ?..

No, end of the season it will stop unless you can find another manager. You only need 2 managers for it to remain open unless it’s a custom game world in which case you need only 1 manager.

2 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Thanks! 😀

I would probably the sell the likes of Umtiti, Cunha, Kluivert, Roberto, Alli. You only really need 2/3 players for each position in my opinion.

SWIKI REPORT (02/03/21)

Over 10 pages this morning and a very random bunch of edits all of which are spread out, teams from Croatia, Slovakia, Brazil, Ireland, Austria and Chile.

A lot single edits in countries such as Austria, Croatia and Brazil.

Croatia 🇭🇷 

NK Novigrad - 1
NK Maksimir - 1
NK Opatija - 3
NK Marsonia - 1
NK Zadar - 3
NK Osijek - 1
Dinamo Zagreb - 3
NK Medimurje - 1
NK Trnje - 3
HNK Sibenik - 1
NK Rovinj - 1
NK Slaven Belupo - 2

Ireland 🇮🇪 

Galway United - 1
Derry City - 2
Finn Harps - 1

Chile 🇨🇱 

Deportes Antofagasta - 20
Universidad Catolica - 1
Deportes Recoleta - 2
Deportes Copiapo - 1
CD Palestino - 5
Deportes Linares - 1
Deportes Temuco - 1
Deportes Santa Cruz - 1
Coquimbo Unido - 1
CD Cobreloa - 1
Santiago Wamderers - 1
CD Everton - 3
Audax Italiano - 1
Deportes Iquique - 1

Brazil 🇧🇷 

Santos - 1
Fortaleza - 1
Atletico Paranaense - 3
Atletico Mineiro - 1
Tombense FC - 3
São Paulo FC - 2
Coritiba - 1
Fluminense - 1
Goias - 1
Juventude - 1

Slovakia 🇸🇰 

MSK Zilina - 5
Zlate Moravce - 1
AS Trencin - 6

Austria 🇦🇹 

LASK Linz - 1
Strum Graz - 1
Salzburg - 1
SV Ried - 2
FK Austria Wien - 1
Wolfsburger AC - 1
TSV Hartberg - 1

Thanks for reading guys and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

4 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

What's the point in being in a GW on you're own? You need a minimum of 3 people in a GW for it to stay open I believe? Are you playing in this GW with you're other accounts too then?

GWs with one manager shuts down at the end of the season. Looking at the squad I can tell managers joined kept it going till new season and then left. And that happened a lot and for some time because finance will not allow to buy such squad in a short period of time.

(1) Thoughts on Immobile? 

He is at that stage where his value is only going to go down but seems will retain his 93 for some time. And it's safe to assume he will not do a Muller or Lewandowski.

So what would you do - 

(i) Keep him since his rating is safe and take the hit on his value every year or review

(ii) Trade him for say a younger 90/91/92 rated players regardless how promising those players are (cash is of no value)

(iii) You have other opinion(s). 

(2) Sane or Werner?

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

He is at that stage where his value is only going to go down but seems will retain his 93 for some time. And it's safe to assume he will not do a Muller or Lewandowski.

So what would you do - 

(i) Keep him since his rating is safe and take the hit on his value every year or review

(ii) Trade him for say a younger 90/91/92 rated players regardless how promising those players are (cash is of no value)

(2) Sane or Werner?

I had the same question about Immobile 😂

Thanks for spelling it out 😊

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

So what would you do - 

(2) Sane or Werner?

(2) Sane because he is in a better form and at a club with better statistics, but Werner is not to be neglected, Chelsea was is a bad shape (now that they have Tuchel).

IMO, Sane :)

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@gyanthecat @Milanista1 also want your opinion guys :)

Hm, right now both of them are at the peak. The difference between them is that Bobby has 94 and Lukaku 93, but Lukaku has age on his side (the difference is less than 2 years between them).

So, IMO i would choose Bobby (even if he is going down by -1, he will be at the same lavel as Lukaku)

8 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hm, right now both of them are at the peak. The difference between them is that Bobby has 94 and Lukaku 93, but Lukaku has age on his side (the difference is less than 2 years between them).

So, IMO i would choose Bobby (even if he is going down by -1, he will be at the same lavel as Lukaku)

Lukaku has a very high possibility for a +1. I would like to think it's nailed on. 

59 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Lukaku has a very high possibility for a +1. I would like to think it's nailed on. 

I think Inter cap is 93, but maybe I'm wrong. I don't say Lukaku doesn't deserve +1, but i don't know if he will get 94 at Inter. Maybe he will have a chance if Inter will won the championship.

The owner has just quit the most competitive gameworld I'm in, called Total Fusion Super League. I've been a part of it for six months. Active Facebook page where loads posted, and I'd put together a quality young side. 

Managers slowly leaving now, seems to just have been left to rot. 

Does anyone know of a good, active gameworld with a similar social aspect that I could possibly join? 

5 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Werner plus vinicius or Muller plus Vinicus?

Werner + Vinny Jr, it’s not a myth that Werner is having a difficult first season in the premier league but I think he will come good.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

So what would you do - 

(2) Sane or Werner?

1) As long as he’s at Lazio he won’t rise any further, can’t argue his goal scoring record has been incredible in recent years.

2) I would take either Werner or Sane with both having potential to hit 93 in the next few seasons. I would probably edge Sane at the minute though since he’s at the best club in the world and playing better.

On 2/26/2021 at 5:06 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (26/02/21)

8 pages today with more of the same, Chile, Ireland and both MLS and USL. Worth mentioning that Adrien Truffert is among the edits. Recently discussed on discord that he could see a random rise and will be around 85 after the end of season review.

Dane Scarlett also among the edits, maybe a position change/addition and a slight increase considering he’s played a few times in the Europa League.

Chile 🇨🇱 

Santiago Wanderers - 15
CDSC Iberia - 1
CD Everton - 20
CD Palestino - 1
Deportes Linares - 1
Deportes Magallanes - 1

Ireland 🇮🇪 

Waterford FC - 3
Derry City - 2
Dundalk - 1
Galway United - 1
St. Patrick’s Athletic - 5
Bray Wanderers - 1

USA 🇺🇸 (USL Championship)

New Mexico United - 1
Sacramento Republic - 1
Austin Bold - 2
Las Vegas Lights - 1
Phoenix Rising FC - 1
Tampa Bay Rowdies - 1

USA 🇺🇸 (MLS)

Vancouver Whitecaps - 1
New York RB - 1
Nashville SC - 1
New York City FC - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

2 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Truffert up to 82 today 

I actually got something correct from what Steven said on discord 😂

I don’t understand why he warrants a random rise though especially with him being part of the big five who get the most attention when it comes to the reviews.

We can probably expect him to be 85 by the end of the season now like he said.