Rahul W's rating predictions

On 3/1/2021 at 10:31 PM, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Any specific tactics for old-aged teams (30+)?

You could ask your brother "Xavier Forten". He's your brother you say? 🤔 Yet you seem to have different surnames. 😀

On 3/1/2021 at 10:46 PM, thorgan lesar said:

First of all thanks! 🙂

I will keep Klostermann a bit longer. I see Lucumi playing every week and won't sell him. Tomiyasu very underrated on this forum sometimes.. Tapsoba not for sell idem.. Fair enough.

Those are central defenders. My wingbacks..

RWB..

Trent Alexander-Arnold 

Sergino Dest 

Joakim Mæhle 

Krépin Diatta 

Kevin Paredes 

LWB

Andrew Robertson 

Alphonso Davies 

Bukayo Saka 

Vitaliy Mykolenko (won't sell)

Owen Wijndal - I would sell.

Nuno Mendes 

On 3/1/2021 at 11:04 PM, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I have explained to @Milanista1 and Kieran in a PM. and replying to my own comments is stupid. as for the email, I gave my own email when I think Rahul said he didn't want to share his. And no, I do not have double account in SM. and, for the record, I do not post 100 useless comments a day.

Your PM didn't really make any sense. I'm still 😕 after reading it 100 times over. 😀

On 3/2/2021 at 1:31 AM, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Have the following players, looking to sell some to add up to around 50m. Also have some loaned out that I'm going to sell. Of the list below, who should I sell?

image.png.305e9d22546422a91d5fa79980aa10e8.png

image.png.d9b40c04f9798d8ef59b09da3a50af99.png

image.png.5d99d0ff98f4bd54fde0933ccd4989f8.png

And just to let you know, this is one of the gameworlds of which I am the only manager in and had plenty of money to spend. That is why I have all these good senior players and highly-rated young players.

Thanks! 😀

You could sell: Aubamayang, C. Alena, Grimaldo, D. Alli, P. Pogba, V. Junior and S. Umtitti. 

I'm sure there's a few more that could go as well. 

On 3/2/2021 at 2:07 AM, PokerDaddy said:

What's the point in being in a GW on you're own? You need a minimum of 3 people in a GW for it to stay open I believe? Are you playing in this GW with you're other accounts too then?

To be fair 🕵 out of the 4 GW's he's in: he's not (technically) playing alone. In one GW he's with another manager. In another GW he's competiting alone in Div 2, whilst 2 other managers are playing in Div 1). 

In GW 23756 he's playing alongside 8 others, 4 of which are with him in Div 1 that includes his "brother" Xavier Forten. 

I had to go all Sherlock 🕵🔬 on him, just to be sure he isn't cheating with his two accounts. I await a response from the other managers in his only 1 out of 4 active GW.  

P.S As I type this I got notified that XForten is now following me. I think I will remain in doors from now on. 😀

On 3/2/2021 at 4:40 AM, Mike0007 said:

Werner plus vinicius or Muller plus Vinicus?

That's If your playing for the long-term in that GW. 

On 3/2/2021 at 6:07 AM, Mike0007 said:

Vinicius or Rodrygo better in terms of potential?

So far this season Rodrygo has played half the minutes Vinicius has played. Yet, Rodrygo has been just as infulencial as Vinicius has - judging by their average performance rating.  

On 3/2/2021 at 6:55 AM, Nameless said:

(1) Thoughts on Immobile? 

He is at that stage where his value is only going to go down but seems will retain his 93 for some time. And it's safe to assume he will not do a Muller or Lewandowski.

So what would you do - 

(i) Keep him since his rating is safe and take the hit on his value every year or review

(ii) Trade him for say a younger 90/91/92 rated players regardless how promising those players are (cash is of no value)

It depends on whose available. 

(iii) You have other opinion(s). 

(2) Sane or Werner? Sane has been improving for BM and is currently their 7th best performing player.  

On 3/2/2021 at 9:32 AM, Emy Ionescu said:

I think Inter cap is 93, but maybe I'm wrong. I don't say Lukaku doesn't deserve +1, but i don't know if he will get 94 at Inter. Maybe he will have a chance if Inter will won the championship.

Nope E. Cambiasso reached 94 in his prime and (Merda Legend) J. Zanetti reached up to a 95 I beleive. 

On 3/2/2021 at 11:11 AM, gyanthecat said:

When I read your message, at first I thought you were saying that @Milanista1 and I are at our peak! :D 

😂 me 2. 

22 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

will mahrez get a 93 do you think? I would like to think so due to his impressive performances. Although with only 12 apps so far this season, it doesn't look very likely atm. However things may change closer to the review. 🙂

It's because higher rated players should be getting enough gametime to match their rating - unless they are out injured. 

worth selling him if i can use the cash to buy some youngsters? Yes. However if your trying to replace his exclusion from your sqaud, then be sure to bid for the likes of Bailey, Richarlison and/or Rodrygo - that's if funds allow.

19 hours ago, MShahid said:

Sell asensio + jovic for chiesa?

Yep. As long as it doesn't reduce your strength in depth too much. Chiesa has been Juve's second best player, whereas the other two are much further down the performance charts for their team. 

17 hours ago, koplfc said:

Luiz Araujo (24, 87) - how far can his rating go? 89 (max) atm. Is he worth trading in whilst Lille are flying high in Ligue 1? It really depends on who you can get in return.  Read 👇

The likes of B. Ralphinha, A. Haidara, D. Kamada, Y. Yazici and M. Kean would all be good options to replace him with. 🙂

Edited by Milanista1
Altered - additions made.
  • Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Stay Can’t believe I’ve made 5000 posts. So here’s to 5000 more 🍻

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

You could ask your brother Xavier Forten. He's your brother you say, yet 🤔 you seem to have different surnames. 😀

PM again

Also, I started doing Soccer Manager because he did it; he knows more than me.

Edited by XForten
Added stuffity stuff
14 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

Between Angel Correa and Gabriel Jesus who do you guys think has more chances of getting a rating upgrade in the summer? None atm.

Not too sure if AC will rise  because he doesn't seem to merit enough gametime but that's hopefully gonna increase through the season. I beleive he has issues with stamina or something.  Therefore he could be limited to 91-92 depending on how generous SM are to him and how well he and AM perform in seasons to come.

In my opinion Gabriel Jesus does just about enough for City to remain at his current rating and nothing more. He's currently sat in 12th place as City's best performing player - poor for a top team Striker. He's had a fair bit of game-time as well as he's City's main Striker.

Having said that GJ seems the safest option out of the two depending on who you are selling/buying between the two players. 

15 hours ago, Toby S said:

Thoughts on this Ansgar Knauff dude that SM keep tweeting about? 

I do remember reading very positive about him a few months back. I'm not sure if it was on here or the Barca forum. 🤐

Don't know much him though. Although I did pull out this article: 

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/amp.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/next-young-star-to-break-through-at-borussia-dortmund-knauff-unbehaun-maloney-14695

I hope it helps. ☺

Edited by Milanista1
Change in first Q, and explanation why.
31 minutes ago, Lilwizprince said:

Federico Valverde or Marcel Sabitzer???

which of them have better chances of success and rating increase? Federico Valverde in the later future.  But first he needs to amass more gametime and continue his impressive form from last season. 

I choose Federico Valverde purely because he is younger and at the stronger club. I beleive Sabitzer could be restricted to a 92 unless he helps Leipzig to win a major title/do better in the CL. 

Whereas Federico has the potential to replace the likes of Kroos in the RM midfield, and (someday) reach/go beyond a rating of 92.  

48 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nesyri (23, 89) +M. Arnold (26, 89) or Mahrez (30, 92)? Rihad

I'm inclined to pick Rihad Mahrez, given the fact that there is a chance he could possibly (🤞) get a +1 if City win the league. The other 2 will struggle to ever go beyond 90 at their current club, even if they have a great individual season. 

mid/short-term Rihad Mahrez. 

Edited by Milanista1
Addition = explaination
16 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I don't mean to be rude, but I feel this was unnecessary.

image.png.bd5c309712aff0333da8e1179dbe3083.png

I don't know how what I was doing was "spamming". 

image.png.edba2808afd2fc43d87d3103019d978b.png

I don't think I was sending the same message over and over again, nor was I putting it in large amounts. If you call mentioning David De Gea 2 times "spamming"... well i don't know what to say then.

I have also a warning (from a year ago) and I'm not complaining. My advice is to do the same.

12 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

will mahrez get a 93 do you think? worth selling him if i can use the cash to buy some youngsters?

Might have just changed my opinion on this having watched Mahrez tonight, his form has been really good in recent games.

7 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, should i give Kevin Kampl for 2-3 players from this list: 

N.OKAFOR, B.FUCHS, B.EVANILSON, A.GAICH, G.FRABOTTA, V.SANTOS, M.BUSI, T.MITCHELL, J.MODER, E.LE FÉE, J.RIVAS, J.BATAILLE, M.KOFOD, S.JANDERSON, S.BIRINDELLI, D.KAMENOVIĆ, P.MASLOV, F. VERA, K.LUDEWIG, A.ADLI, J.CACÁ, J.Doig, F.ORTEGA, F.MURA, Y.KONOPLYA, M.GLUSHEN, C.REIJERS, M.BALIKWIS, D.NDOYE, S.SOSA, E.BOHINEN, G.GUDMUND, K.AGUILAR, E.GEDIKLI, B.NATAN, J.HOVE, E.EBOSSE, D.VIVIAN, D.DUNDJERS, J.ONANA, O.MORA, J.CARBONERO

?

Thanks! 😊

Natan, Adli (needs to move from Toulouse, clubs are circling) and maybe Le Fee.

7 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

anyone know if palacios is a solid player to hold, seems to have very little minutes due to injury this season

He’s a talent but I’ve sold him in a few game worlds

6 hours ago, koplfc said:

Luiz Araujo - how far can his rating go? Is he worth trading in whilst Lille are flying high in Ligue 1? 

I would sell him, rotation player at Lille and don’t see him rising much further. Needs consistent game time.

4 hours ago, Toby S said:

Thoughts on this Ansgar Knauff dude that SM keep tweeting about? 

Don’t know much about him but SM are usually pretty accurate, that Greek kid looks a good buy and a certified riser in weeks to come. Dimitris Pinakas (19) 70 rated and 240k I believe.

4 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

Between Angel Correa and Gabriel Jesus who do you guys think has more chances of getting a rating upgrade in the summer?

Gabriel Jesus for me but I think both are unlikely to rise.

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nesyri+M. Arnold or Mahrez?

Mahrez

4 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I don't mean to be rude, but I feel this was unnecessary.

image.png.bd5c309712aff0333da8e1179dbe3083.png

I don't know how what I was doing was "spamming". 

image.png.edba2808afd2fc43d87d3103019d978b.png

I don't think I was sending the same message over and over again, nor was I putting it in large amounts. If you call mentioning David De Gea 2 times "spamming"... well i don't know what to say then.

I've played SM Worlds 🌎 for 15  years now and been on the forum for 14 years and in all my time no one has helped and advised me as much as Kieran he always straight back with help ....this thread that Rahul started and keeps busy is brilliant .....the forum died for a few years please don't ruin it again people like you are why people stopped coming on be honest polite and only ask questions for a real dilemma not trivial silly questions....if you play in game worlds with few managers or yourself that's fine but when you've got  50 plus 90 rated players you don't need to be asking daft questions 

16 minutes ago, Vinnynx said:

I've played SM Worlds 🌎 for 15  years now and been on the forum for 14 years and in all my time no one has helped and advised me as much as Kieran he always straight back with help ....this thread that Rahul started and keeps busy is brilliant .....the forum died for a few years please don't ruin it again people like you are why people stopped coming on be honest polite and only ask questions for a real dilemma not trivial silly questions....if you play in game worlds with few managers or yourself that's fine but when you've got  50 plus 90 rated players you don't need to be asking daft questions 

Thanks for the kind words Vinny, means a lot. Agree with everything you have said 😊

SWIKI REPORT

7 pages more of the same this morning with mainly Chile still being reviewed. Turning out to be the most in depth review since the big 5 😂

Anyway, also worth mentioning that 3 players Tochi Chukwuani, Wilfried Gnonto and Arsen Zakharyan all among the edits, I think all 3 could get a small random rise in days to come.

Chile 🇨🇱 

CD Palestino - 13
CD Huachipato - 1
O’Higgins FC - 3
Deportes Magallanes - 1
Universidad de Chile - 18
Union Espanola - 17
Coquimbo Unido - 2
Deportes Puerto Montt - 1
Union La Calera - 1
Colo Colo - 2
Deportes Colina - 1
Deportes Recoleta - 1
San Antonio Unido - 1
Santiago Wanderers - 2

Ireland 🇮🇪 

St. Patrick’s Athletic - 7
Waterford FC - 2
Shelbourne FC - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😊

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

(i) Damascena RENYER or Marcus LEONARDO. 

(ii) Frabotta or Hickey

if you have to sell one from each who would you sell?

(i) I feel like its too early to tell but Leonardo scored over 100 goals at youth level and has senior appearances for Santos I believe so I'd keep him and sell Renyer. They're both very cheap so you could keep for a year or two and see how they develop??

(ii) Hickey was wanted by Bayern but went to Bologna, Frabotta plays for Juve and has *some* gametime this year. I'm only saying this as Juve are much higher up in the table so Frabotta will probably get a more favourable rating increase.

So I guess if I had to I'd sell Renyer and Hickey. 

12 minutes ago, Toby S said:

(i) I feel like its too early to tell but Leonardo scored over 100 goals at youth level and has senior appearances for Santos I believe so I'd keep him and sell Renyer. They're both very cheap so you could keep for a year or two and see how they develop??

(ii) Hickey was wanted by Bayern but went to Bologna, Frabotta plays for Juve and has *some* gametime this year. I'm only saying this as Juve are much higher up in the table so Frabotta will probably get a more favourable rating increase.

So I guess if I had to I'd sell Renyer and Hickey. 

(ii) I was thinking the same but I have one question. I have never seen Frabotta play. Is he good enough to replace Sandro or Juve are still looking at LB. 

It might be Juve didn't have or want to priorities LB in this period but will go gung-ho in the summer or after a year? So Frabotta will be lost in Juve's "buy big players" system

One thing is sure whoever I sell it's very likely I will not be able to buy him back. 

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

(ii) I was thinking the same but I have one question. I have never seen Frabotta play. Is he good enough to replace Sandro or Juve are still looking at LB. 

It might be Juve didn't have or want to priorities LB in this period but will go gung-ho in the summer or after a year? So Frabotta will be lost in Juve's "buy big players" system

One thing is sure whoever I sell it's very likely I will not be able to buy him back. 

You're making good points and i wish i had answers for you haha! My basis was going off Juve being the bigger team, but if you look at the bigger picture, to think that Aaron Hickey was wanted by Bayern means that there is clearly something special about the fella. If I'm honest I'd only heard of Frabotta recently so I'm not best to judge him, although I'm interested to see what others have to say

46 minutes ago, MShahid said:

Asensio + Marcelo or Theo hernandez?

Theo for me personally but depends on your teams needs, Marcelo old and on the decline, theo established as 1st choice LB at AC milan who are doing v well

16 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

anyone know if palacios is a solid player to hold, seems to have very little minutes due to injury this season

Really weird, but something serious has happened this last 2 seasons. He's had the following problems in this time - Illness, illness, Illness, Spinal Disc Herniation all of which ended 28 January this year. 

Minutes played during this time:- 85 minutes this season, and 177mins last season. I sold him last season and glad I did. 

Leverkuson reported he was fit and ready for the start of this season (August 2020!) and ready to shine BUT he's only had 85mins. No one surely would buy him if U sold now?

16 hours ago, koplfc said:

Luiz Araujo - how far can his rating go? Is he worth trading in whilst Lille are flying high in Ligue 1? 

Araujo not getting sufficient minutes to rise, I'd sell asap.

Luiz Araujo Lille  1st -21.9% 0 87 1.0% -29.5% -21.9%

13 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

Between Angel Correa and Gabriel Jesus who do you guys think has more chances of getting a rating upgrade in the summer?

Gabriel Jesus lacking confidence but slightly better option of the 2. Neither look like risers Brodie!

13 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nesyri+M. Arnold or Mahrez?

Mahrez quite possible +1

Unfortunately, Busy rest of day means no upload today. Should get back with an upload tomorrow between 5 and 6PM.

Hope we see Sir Rahul back on the Forum soon and that he's just on Holiday or something nice like that.

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

(i) Damascena RENYER or Marcus LEONARDO. 

(ii) Frabotta or Hickey

if you have to sell one from each who would you sell?

1) Renyer

2) Frabotta

These are the 2 I would sell.

1 hour ago, MShahid said:

Asensio + Marcelo or Theo hernandez?

Theo Hernandez

30 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Hope we see Sir Rahul back on the Forum soon and that he's just on Holiday or something nice like that.

He’s on discord so he’s safe and sound, If he’s on holiday I would love to know where can’t even leave the country in England without getting a 10k fine 😂

Hi, interesting offer received for my Strakosha. Henderson and £10m cash and Choudry of Leicester.

I have just got Bono in as Straks isnt Number 1 choice any more and Sevilla doing ok. Hendo not getting much game time and is showing concerns at his current club as he is behind Burki at his current gameworld team.

Hendos age and potential are great, but I would have to play him as he is young and gets concerned!

Worth doing?

On 6/26/2020 at 5:52 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Players born between 2003 - 2005 currently not on the SM database.

List 4 of 5 is as follows:

Torben Rhein / Bayern Munich

Lenny Lacroix / Metz

Edouard Michut / PSG

Ilias Akhomach / Barcelona

David De La Vibora / Real Madrid

Martin Smolenski / CSKA Sofia

Youssef Chermiti / Sporting CP

Johan Bakayoko / PSV

Luca Oyen / Genk

Hannibal Mejbri / Manchester United

Final list coming out in the next couple of days!

Edouard Michut (17) added this morning MUST BUY!!