Rahul W's rating predictions

25 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

1) Renyer

2) Frabotta

These are the 2 I would sell.

Theo Hernandez

He’s on discord so he’s safe and sound, If he’s on holiday I would love to know where can’t even leave the country in England without getting a 10k fine 😂

Discord? Is that a Boat or a lovely island in the Seychelles or Bahamas with lovely contented residents?? Good to know Thanks! 😀

22 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, interesting offer received for my Strakosha. Henderson and £10m cash and Choudry of Leicester.

I have just got Bono in as Straks isnt Number 1 choice any more and Sevilla doing ok. Hendo not getting much game time and is showing concerns at his current club as he is behind Burki at his current gameworld team.

Hendos age and potential are great, but I would have to play him as he is young and gets concerned!

Worth doing?

Well Strakosha is no good to U as he hasn't played since last September SW19

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, interesting offer received for my Strakosha. Henderson and £10m cash and Choudry of Leicester.

I have just got Bono in as Straks isnt Number 1 choice any more and Sevilla doing ok. Hendo not getting much game time and is showing concerns at his current club as he is behind Burki at his current gameworld team.

Hendos age and potential are great, but I would have to play him as he is young and gets concerned!

Worth doing?

I would take the offer, Bono will probably be 90 rated by the end of the season and you will be in same position trying to keep both GK’s happy.

Take the punt with Henderson and go with the duo 😊 Try to rotate goalkeepers theres not much difference in 88 and 89/90 as you well know with your many years on this game.

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Worth doing?

He is 88, so he’ll need starts.  If you just got Bono, you can play him until his TB is up (and maybe he gets 90?) then when you sell him, Henderson will be concerned but hopefully not too much.   He does fine at 88 to be your starter.  I’d go for it.  

On 2/19/2021 at 11:48 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Jakheele Marshall-Rutty (16) added this morning, MUST BUY!!

18 minutes in MLS so far ... Will be watching this kid closely (from the other side of Canada.)
Supposedly Pep personally made inquiries about getting him to City - which can't happen til he is 18. It will be interesting to see how he develops at Toronto FC while trying to screen out all the comparisons to Alonso Davies
14 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

So is this whole Sherlock Holmes🙄 investigation finally over? I don't think you find any fingerprints. :rolleyes:

It's too soon sospettare. The investigation 🕵 has only just begun!

Fingerprints aren't necessary for this case dear but documentation 📑 certainly is. Now, once I get confirmation from the other managers in your active GW that you (with the help of your "brother" Xavier Forten) are engaging in any illegal play, we will take you and your " brother" in for questioning. 🚨

And if your both found guilty 🏦 (through screenshots showing foul play) we will then proceed to prosecute 👮‍♂️ you further.

For your sake you best wish the witnesses in this case either don't play ball with us or give a good account on your transfer dealings. 🙂

P.S. Anymore unnecessary posts from yourself or your "brother" will be erased because there's always a chance that another manager's question will become overlooked/lost due to your constant posting. By the way don't get confused - PS doesn't stand for Police station. 😀

Edited by Milanista1
Additional text.
19 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

It's too soon sospettare. The investigation 🕵 has only just begun!

I want to start with the fact that I value your opinion on all things football but have to say wow you really have it in for this chap. I dont think he was anything more than a little "over enthusiastic" with his posts and he certainly "calmed down" a lot when told that he was over sharing/posting. With regards to cheating, I agree with stamping it out but surely there is a limit to being over zealous and hunting someone down who after all isnt in any game worlds that we are in and by the sounds of it only a few people are. Let them decide to leave the world if they dont like what he is or isnt doing in them and lets get this forum back on track and talking about players and risers etc.

4 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

i would trade money+sane+kvaratskhelia (hard to spell the name) for son is a good deal?, or any chance for sane to up 93? thanks before

I’m leaning towards the duo plus cash, Sane has the ability to reach 93/4 at Bayern one of the best teams in Europe.

3 hours ago, Buka said:

Hey guys! What's you honest opinion on Milan Skriniar. I mean in real life. Good defender? 

I think he’s a solid defender, do think he lacks pace but a player who knows how to defend. Maybe Inter fans on the forum can expand more, he’s been linked to a lot of clubs including Spurs in recent times.

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Found out today thats Dortmund wants Maxence Lacroix😏😏

Would be a great move for Dortmund, don’t rate their defenders very highly and I think he would improve Dortmund’s defence MASSIVELY!!

I’ve just been offered Ndombele + Willi Orban and 4 million for Romagnoli. What do you think?  In a Very competitive game world 

For reference, I’m probably a mid table side and this is my depth 

Defense: Romagnoli (91), giminez (92), Laporte(92) ,Fabinho (93), soyuncu (90), Kamara (89), Di Lorenzo (90),Otto (89)

Midfield: Arthur (92), Fabinho (93), Jordan (90), Doucoure (90), Kamara (89), Camavinga (88), soucek (89)

Hey guys!

Thoughts on Mitchell Bakker? See he stormed out of PSG training after losing his place under Poch. Any other left backs worth getting over him? I have Nuno Mendes ready and waiting.

Just picked up Musiala...him or Gravenberch? Finally - Matteo Lovato or Maxence Lacroix?

Thanks team

43 minutes ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys!

Thoughts on Mitchell Bakker? See he stormed out of PSG training after losing his place under Poch. Any other left backs worth getting over him? I have Nuno Mendes ready and waiting.

Just picked up Musiala...him or Gravenberch? Finally - Matteo Lovato or Maxence Lacroix?

Thanks team

1. Hm, bettwen Musiala and Gravenberch, hard, Musiala is very talented, but he needs more minutes, Gravenberch is a regular starter at Ajax and also a great young player, IMO Gravenberch.

2. Maxence Lacroix 

3 hours ago, T&T said:

I’ve just been offered Ndombele + Willi Orban and 4 million for Romagnoli. What do you think?  In a Very competitive game world 

Defense: Romagnoli (91), giminez (92), Laporte(92) ,Fabinho (93), soyuncu (90), Kamara (89), Di Lorenzo (90),Otto (89)

Midfield: Arthur (92), Fabinho (93), Jordan (90), Doucoure (90), Kamara (89), Camavinga (88), soucek (89)

Difficult one as Romagnoli may get a 92 end of the season, but someone said here a few days ago he needs to work on himself a bit before he becomes a great CB. You're getting two 91's and cash for one 91. Looking at it like that its worth it as Orban can play CB; only thing you'd probably regret was if Romagnoli got a +1 in a few months time.. 

3 hours ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys!

Thanks team

Don't think storming out of training will help him get picked, will probably just show poch he has an attitude problem 🤷‍♂️

Musiala (only just) and Lacroix for me. Musiala at bayern and the coaching staff really rate him so that must be a good thing!  Lacroix at the heart of Wolfsburg defence and as someone said earlier, Dortmund want him.

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give one of this players: Balerdi/Diakhaby/Pessina for Maxence Lacroix?

IMO, i think it's ok if he wants one of those 3 players. :)

Thanks!

Lacroix will get a nice upgrade next review, I'd personally give balerdi, but whoever you're most comfortable with :D 

8 hours ago, Buka said:

Hey guys! What's you honest opinion on Milan Skriniar. I mean in real life. Good defender? 

I cant comment directly as I haven't watched Inter play but he's playing in a CB trio (Bastoni and De Vrij) in a team who are top of the league, so he must be doing something right :D 

On 3/3/2021 at 4:28 AM, MShahid said:

Florian wirtz not added in GW?

You could possibly report it as a bug? 

I presume you'd report it under "all areas".

https://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=reportbugform

On 3/3/2021 at 6:24 AM, Hrodulf said:

85856780-E4EB-4CFF-8346-E74FB1E8C97C.png

😎 Still only 17 and already rated 85. He will be 18 in exactly 2 months. ☺

On 3/3/2021 at 7:28 AM, Nameless said:

(i) Damascena RENYER or Marcus LEONARDO. 

(ii) Frabotta or Hickey

if you have to sell one from each who would you sell? The ones in bold. 

(i) According to our expert scout, Marcus = the next best young brazilan player after Gabriel Veron. 

(ii) Hickey hasn't really hit the ground jogging at Bologna yet.

And, Frabotta, from what I gather has been meh for Jube so far. However, both are still young and need time to develop further. Frabotta has shown he is quite good at going forward yet lacks in the defensive department. Although he's 3 years older he's more developed than Hickey is right now, and has a better performance average than Hickey.

Frabotta has performed slightly better in Jube's recent games though. Atm he's not near good enough to replace Alex Sandro - Frabotta could really could do with a loan move away to develop further. 

On 3/3/2021 at 10:00 AM, MShahid said:

Asensio + Marcelo or Theo hernandez?

Marcelo is on a downslope, and Asensio hasn't had the same influence (as before) for RM since his return from his long-term injury. Zidane does rotate quite a bit so of course being in and out of the team will effect his performance rythem.

With Theo you get a LB/LM/LF all in one. 😀

On 3/3/2021 at 11:50 AM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Worth doing? Possibly. 

In my experience GK's are not as important as the other player positions here on SM. They are more important for unmanaged clubs and defensive- minded teams though.

However, If the 10 Million extra will come in handy for future deals then certainly do the swap. I presume if Burki is your only other GK then (incoming) Deano Henderson shouldn't gather any concers because you need at least two GK's in your starting even - if I'm not mistaken.

On 3/3/2021 at 1:06 PM, alexavierdenelle said:

i would trade money+sane+kvaratskhelia (hard to spell the name) for son is a good deal?, Yay... or any chance for sane to up 93? It's possible if he continues performing well for Bayern here on out - doesn't have too many meh performances.   thanks before

Deal! 

HMS looks to be a strong and stable 94 for seasons to come. Spurs are a average team without Him, Kane and (in my opinion i would include) Regulion as well - just ask Roy Keane. 😀

https://youtu.be/Hs-mgG2uEjA

On 3/3/2021 at 2:04 PM, Buka said:

Hey guys! What's you honest opinion on Milan Skriniar. I mean in real life. Good defender? A good defensor. Yet he doesn't seem to fit Conte's system as he lacks ball playing ability (I mean meaningful passes). 

I beleive @gyanthecat would know better about Skriniar than most of us.

Milan Skriniar is Inters 7th best performing player atm. Which isn't too bad, even though he doesn't seem to fit Conte's high press system. It's his clumsiness and weak passing ability that really let's him down. 

This informative article should shed some more light 💡

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.serpentsofmadonnina.com/platform/amp/2021/2/23/22295803/why-milan-skriniar-does-not-belong-in-contes-system

It'll help you 😴 if you've got insomnia. ☺

On 3/3/2021 at 4:07 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I want to start with the fact that I value your opinion on all things football but have to say wow you really have it in for this chap. I dont think he was anything more than a little "over enthusiastic" with his posts and he certainly "calmed down" a lot when told that he was over sharing/posting. With regards to cheating, I agree with stamping it out but surely there is a limit to being over zealous and hunting someone down who after all isnt in any game worlds that we are in and by the sounds of it only a few people are. Let them decide to leave the world if they dont like what he is or isnt doing in them and lets get this forum back on track and talking about players and risers etc.

I disagree with the statement I put in bold amico. That's because he actually wanted to add me as a friend, and even asked me to join him in one of his GW's. Plus his sidekick Xavier Forten is following me - so please I'm not hunting anyone down, he kind of made it very easy for me to locate him. 

Plus he is (only) under suspicion right now, we are only investigating one of his 4 GW - not all of them. I beleive if he is found to be cheating he should be dealt with, and that's only (IF) relevant evidence is found against him and the SM Sucourt do something about it. 

It's just that I know of managers who have completely quit the GW's because of the ease in which cheating is possible in the GW's. 

On 3/3/2021 at 4:34 PM, ombarcagunners said:

Found out today thats Dortmund wants Maxence Lacroix😏😏

It seems to be a very good move as he is young and can even replace Mats in there defence, and will be playing alongside other young and upcoming players.

However we should consider that Wolfsburg have been doing better than Dortmund in the Bundesliga this season. Plus he's developed a formittable partnership with Brooks in the heart of Wolfburgs defence. 

Personnaly If I was him I would only move on from Wolfsburg if a top team came calling and guarrented me game-time. Moving to Dortmund may even effect his development negatively because he'll be in a whole new team and in a new system. 

4 hours ago, T&T said:

I would take the duo + cash, Ndombele would benefit your midfield if you play with 3 especially.

4 hours ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys!

Thanks team

Well that’s certainly not going to help, to be honest Kurzawa is the better LB not a huge fan of Bakker personally but has been a good riser this season thus far.

You already have the best option in Nuno Mendes but Truffert would be a good signing too and is a player who should rise comfortably by the end of the season.

Answer to your other questions, I would go with Musiala but only just, I think Gravenberch is brilliant and Maxence Lacroix no brainer for me.

4 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give one of this players: Balerdi/Diakhaby/Pessina for Maxence Lacroix?

IMO, i think it's ok if he wants one of those 3 players. :)

Thanks!

I would pack all 3 of their bags and see which one the manager wants. Maxence Lacroix everyday of the week.

SWIKI REPORT (04/03/21)

Hi guys 10 pages this morning an STILL Chile under the microscope, incredible. Brazil also has a few lower league teams edited as well as a few from Serie A.

Worth mentioning that Weston Mckennie has been edited, he’s recently just moved to Juventus permanently.

Also Lucas Gourna-Douath among the edits, I’m going to predict a small random rise for him considering Truffert had a rise only 2 days ago outside the French review.

Chile 🇨🇱 

Union La Calera - 17
Deportes Copiapo - 2
Curico Unido - 5
O’Higgins FC - 2
Universidad de Concepcion - 1
CD Huachipato - 3
Universidad Catolica - 22
Deportes Melipilla - 1

Brazil 🇧🇷 

Cruzeiro - 2
Vasco Da Gama - 1