Rahul W's rating predictions

12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I beleive @gyanthecat would know better about Skriniar than most of us.

Milan Skriniar is Inters 7th best performing player atm. Which isn't too bad, even though he doesn't seem to fit Conte's high press system. It's his clumsiness and weak passing ability that really let's him down. 

This informative article should shed some more light 💡

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.serpentsofmadonnina.com/platform/amp/2021/2/23/22295803/why-milan-skriniar-does-not-belong-in-contes-system

It'll help you 😴 if you've got insomnia. ☺

Thank you for your trust, I am flattered, I will try my best! :D

So, Skriniar is honestly one of the strongest defenders I have ever seen in 1vs1. It's incredibly difficult to get past him because of his aggressiveness on the ball (or on the attacker, if needed). He's very effective defensively, although he occasionally indulges in distractions, which is something he needs to improve.

His biggest and obvious weakness is knowing what to do with the ball, which is quite natural for the type of player he is. To tell the truth, though, he's been working on it a lot since Conte coaches Inter, and his growth is undeniable. In recent months, he's improved a lot with the ball, even daring more difficult passes and several successful dribbles. However, the position of third CB is not ideal for him, but the 3-man defence has become a widespread fashion in Italian teams, so he has to get along with it as long as he stays there. In my opinion, as a CB in a 4-man defence, he would easily become one of the top 5/6 defenders in the world.

By the way, I think that the best man who currently plays in that position of 3rd CB in Serie A is, by far, Rafael Toloi - and he is arguably not one of the best players you can find in Italy - so this shows that a large part of a player's effectiveness on the pitch depends on the tactical context in which he is placed. :)

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Also Lucas Gourna-Douath among the edits, I’m going to predict a small random rise for him...

To the forum member who yesterday tried to buy him from me for cash only, in a GW we share. I WILL NOT FALL INTO YOUR TRAP! Hahahaha :D

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

17 hours ago, T&T said:

I’ve just been offered Ndombele + Willi Orban and 4 million for Romagnoli. What do you think?  In a Very competitive game world 

For reference, I’m probably a mid table side and this is my depth 

Defense: Romagnoli (91), giminez (92), Laporte(92) ,Fabinho (93), soyuncu (90), Kamara (89), Di Lorenzo (90),Otto (89)

Midfield: Arthur (92), Fabinho (93), Jordan (90), Doucoure (90), Kamara (89), Camavinga (88), soucek (89)

Duo +cash BUT I'd ask for a bit more cash and say Romagnoli has a great chance of a rise next review 

16 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give one of this players: Balerdi/Diakhaby/Pessina for Maxence Lacroix?

IMO, i think it's ok if he wants one of those 3 players. :)

Thanks!

Lacroix, the other 3 will probably rise too BUT whichever he wants really

16 hours ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys!

Thoughts on Mitchell Bakker? See he stormed out of PSG training after losing his place under Poch. Any other left backs worth getting over him? I have Nuno Mendes ready and waiting.

Just picked up Musiala...him or Gravenberch? Finally - Matteo Lovato or Maxence Lacroix?

Thanks team

Musiala and Lacroix

1 hour ago, JackNUFC99 said:

ikone + nicolas pepe for aguero?

Duo as Aguero in danger of decline a lot in next few reviews.

59 minutes ago, The punch said:

gnabry+grealish or ruben dias ?

I love all 3 but Duo

45 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Predictions on next Adil Aouchiche's rise? Would you keep him or try to get a better talent and sell him? 

Keep for time being +1 likely next rise then review situation again, spreadsheet atm EDIT: Just seen St Ettiene played last night so update is the lower figures, below now 2.1% >>>

A Aouchiche SaintEtiene14th 0.9% 1 83 -1.0% 0.9%

A Aouchiche SaintEtiene14th 2.1% 1 83 -1.0% 2.1%

2 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

Duo, Aguero is on the decline be interesting to see where he goes next season.

2 hours ago, The punch said:

Duo for depth otherwise I would go for Dias, at Dias current rate he could reach 94 before Gnabry which I would of never expected when he arrived at City.

1 hour ago, sharkdan said:

Predictions on next Adil Aouchiche's rise? Would you keep him or try to get a better talent and sell him? 

Depends what talents are available but I would keep him for now.

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

So, Skriniar is honestly one of the strongest defenders I have ever seen in 1vs1. It's incredibly difficult to get past him because of his aggressiveness on the ball (or on the attacker, if needed). He's very effective defensively, although he occasionally indulges in distractions, which is something he needs to improve.

His biggest and obvious weakness is knowing what to do with the ball, which is quite natural for the type of player he is. To tell the truth, though, he's been working on it a lot since Conte coaches Inter, and his growth is undeniable. In recent months, he's improved a lot with the ball, even daring more difficult passes and several successful dribbles. However, the position of third CB is not ideal for him, but the 3-man defence has become a widespread fashion in Italian teams, so he has to get along with it as long as he stays there. In my opinion, as a CB in a 4-man defence, he would easily become one of the top 5/6 defenders in the world.

By the way, I think that the best man who currently plays in that position of 3rd CB in Serie A is, by far, Rafael Toloi - and he is arguably not one of the best players you can find in Italy - so this shows that a large part of a player's effectiveness on the pitch depends on the tactical context in which he is placed. :)

To the forum member who yesterday tried to buy him from me for cash only, in a GW we share. I WILL NOT FALL INTO YOUR TRAP! Hahahaha :D

Good insight on Skriniar and Italy, thank you!

Ooooo, name names 😂 not guaranteed Gourna-Douath will rise but after Truffert’s recent rise anything is possible and he is due a rise. Regardless of this Lucas definitely isn’t worth selling for cash in any game world.

1 hour ago, Buka said:

Klostermann 91 +1?

Worth buying? 

I don’t see him rising, good defender for versatility but much better options at CB.

43 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Ooooo, name names 😂 not guaranteed Gourna-Douath will rise but after Truffert’s recent rise anything is possible and he is due a rise. Regardless of this Lucas definitely isn’t worth selling for cash in any game world.

Haha he doesn't want to tell me his forum name, but I know he is here and reading! (However, I have half an idea of who he might be...) :D

Btw, rise or not, there is no way I would let Lucas go, for cash even less. But if he wants to give me a couple of his 90+ rated players, I could consider sending him on loan. :D

5 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Strongly agree with all points here. The 3 backs isn't his best position but he has come on since 12 months ago. 

While Bastoni is the perfect type of player for that system. 

Update for German Bundasliga Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1303, 1307, 1309Prem , 1311P, 1316P  1318P, 1321P,  1323P, 1327Milan,  1355P 1361P 1365P 1368P 1370P 1371P 1376P  1378P 1380Germany  1384Ger(2)1389Ger 1394Italy 1396Prem 1398P  1405Pr 1406pr 1411pr 1414pr , 1419pr  1423Italy1425 Italy 1427 It, 1431 Italy, 1433Spain, 1435Spain, 1437Spain, 1439Spain,, 1441Spain, 1448 Prem, 1449 Prem 1452 Prem 1455 Prem1458 Prem, 1461 Prem 1464 Prem 1466 Prem 1469 Prem 1472 Prem  1475 Prem French 1519,  French 1521, French 1525, French 1528 French 1530 French 1537 French 1539 French 1541, French 1543 F 1545  Germany 1554 Germany 1557   Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predicti-Sp-Sht-Germany-Bayern1.png

A computer problem delayed me this afternoon. Thought it might be very serious but the "PC Man" was able to talk me thru a fix when he rang me back, tho he said it may never happen again or it might happen rarely or might be a constant problem. The computer died on me but by pressing the start button and holding & counting to ten while power lead was out, it cleared a "corruption" of some kind, which may or may not come back. It was like a miracle! I could see me without a computer for days....(Anybody else had this problem??)

Anyway the above I've managed to complete, not far off time, phew! Just the usual warning about the RED BOXES as it's a BIG club there are a lot of them.

More tomorrow and here's hoping that "corruption" disappears for good. Chee😀rs Socca.... Oooopps there goes  another corruption!

There’s been a lot of talk on social media today about Albert Braut Tjaland (17) who’s the cousin of Erling Braut Haaland and like Haaland seems ridiculously deadly in front of goal.

In the youth ranks at Bryne FK he scored an incredible 64 goals in 37 games and like his cousin has joined Molde to continue his development. Remember the name!!

DD98DD29-CA6D-4E03-BEA2-110B66DCE1AD.thumb.jpeg.e204f77343e9031ea71c2544dc5d3435.jpeg

His name is Tjaaland in SM FYI!

SM rating - 65

Value - 240k

Hey Guys,

Just has confirmation that I signed Kingsley Coman. 

I have Olmo 90 / Aour 90 / Kulusevski 88 / Cuhna 88 / Camavinga 88 who are subs for this position. I dont think ill be able to keep them all without some of them becoming unhappy so wanted opinions on who you would ship off ? The game wont let me loan out 88 rated players :( and I can use the money onto sorting another position i guess.

Who would u ditch or would you just hang onto them all for now, im unsure if any are due rises?

19 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hey all.

Been offered Leroy Sané for Pedri in a straight swap. Pedri G  is my player. Whats everyones thoughts on this offer? Cheers!!

My G Pedri

13 minutes ago, ExeC said:

Hey Guys,

I have Olmo 90 / Aour 90 / Kulusevski 88 / Cuhna 88 / Camavinga 88 who are subs for this position. I dont think ill be able to keep them all without some of them becoming unhappy so wanted opinions on who you would ship off ? The game wont let me loan out 88 rated players :( and I can use the money onto sorting another position i guess.

Who would u ditch or would you just hang onto them all for now, im unsure if any are due rises?

I would try to keep them all but if I had to choose I would probably sell Cunha.

13 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Santos Samir plus Mouctar Diakhaby for giving Mbabu?

PS:- Duo will benefit my first team.

Duo

3 hours ago, GeoffM said:

Jesse Bosch (Twente) got his +6 to 76 beginning of Feb - worth keeping in short to medium term?

Think it all depends on when the Eredivise gets reviewed next. I would keep for now just in case he gets a random rise in the near future.

54 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hey all.

Been offered Leroy Sané for Pedri in a straight swap. Pedri G  is my player. Whats everyones thoughts on this offer? Cheers!!

I would go for Sane. Still young with potential to rise in the future and also good for the present. Not an easy decision though as Pedri is gonna be some player 

49 minutes ago, ExeC said:

Hey Guys,

I would sell Cuhna out of those 

11 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

Duo is a much better long-term option. 👵 Aguero is on a 👇downslope. 

11 hours ago, The punch said:

Atm duo seems a bit too much for one Ruben Dias.

11 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Predictions on next Adil Aouchiche's rise? +1.

I presume he get only a +1 as he is doing 👌 enough, though he's in a lesser team. Would you keep him (for now) or try to get a better talent and sell him? (Not yet) Only sell if you can't be patient with his development.  🤔 And........

You can get one from the likes of: S. Diop, J. Musiala, M.Olise, K. Kone, or M. Kudus to replace him with.

Having said that, Adil Aouchiche is certainly a player with talent. I would love to see him at Monaco, Lille or even Lyon, happen they can make space for him and promise him a certain amount of gametime so as to not hinder his development. Or maybe he should try his luck in the BL with Wolfsburg. 🙂 

10 hours ago, Buka said:

Klostermann 91 +1? Nope. Unless, he helps RB Leipzig win the BL or a German cup at the very least. Because of RB Leipzig capped at 92 I beleive.

Worth buying? Yes as a rotational player.

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Hello please I need help on how I can deactivate holiday mode on SM 

anyone have an idea please? I kind of do. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anybody help Ghostkiller. I've never used it myself, Cheers Socca

I presume Ghost killer is a Gold manager. The screenshots are much further down.

Apologies for any confusion. 

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

There’s been a lot of talk on social media today about Albert Braut Tjaland (17) who’s the cousin of Erling Braut Haaland and like Haaland seems ridiculously deadly in front of goal.

In the youth ranks at Bryne FK he scored an incredible 64 goals in 37 games and like his cousin has joined Molde to continue his development. Remember the name!!

DD98DD29-CA6D-4E03-BEA2-110B66DCE1AD.thumb.jpeg.e204f77343e9031ea71c2544dc5d3435.jpeg

His name is Tjaaland in SM FYI!

SM rating - 65

Value - 240k

Does he play similar to his cousin E. Haaland? 

Is he confident and lethal in front of goal? 

3 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hey all.

Been offered Leroy Sané for Pedri in a straight swap. Pedri G  is my player. Whats everyones thoughts on this offer? I would agree to the deal if a strong winger is required asap. Cheers!!

Possibly.

3 hours ago, ExeC said:

Hey Guys,

I have Olmo 90 / Aour 90 / Kulusevski 88 / Cuhna 88 / Camavinga 88 who are subs for this position. I dont think ill be able to keep them all without some of them becoming unhappy so wanted opinions on who you would ship off ? The game wont let me loan out 88 rated players :( and I can use the money onto sorting another position i guess. That's too bad about not being able to loan the players. 

Cunha and/or Kulusevski (preferably after rise). 

Is Camavinga not a CM/DM? Unless I'm mistaken. 😀 Therefore, how can he be a sub for Kingsley Coman? 

----- ----- -----

@Ghostkiller @Soccahappy

👇

Screenshot_20210304-194133.png

Screenshot_20210304-194313.png

Screenshot_20210304-194356.png

On 3/4/2021 at 9:33 AM, TMCosta said:

and Youssef En Nesyri

Hey there Mr Costa,

Does that mean we should presume E. Haaland is certain to leave BD in the summer? 

Youssef En Nesyri - do you rate him well? 

Oh, and just another one: Is David Carmo a better talent (CB) then Eder Militao was in Portugal? I read David Carmo is being linked to Real as an alternative to Jules Koundé happen Florentino Perez fails to lure JK into his 🎣 net. 

Hello guys,

From this list, I can select 2-3 players in exchange of Haller (he will develop concerns in my team and i can't play him so i must sell him for other youngsters):

G.FERNANDES, F.LUÍS, C.GAKPO, J.ZIRKZEE, C.GALLAGHER, T. TAVARES, N.TAVARES, L.BALERDI, D.FRATTESI, K.ADEYEMI, M.SVILAR, N.SANTOS, V.MIHAILA, T.DANTAS, S.ESPOSITO, L.AGOUMÉ, A.HICKEY, L. CÂNDIDO, T.NIANZOU, C.FRÜCHTL, Ú.EMBALÓ, K.TAYLOR, T.ESTEVES, M.MINCHEV, T.PARROTT, I.KABORE, J.FAMILIA-C, A.BORKOVIC, J.BRANTHW, D.ZEC, J.CLARKE, C.BOZDOGAN, R.CONCEIÇÃO, M.JOHN, Q.TIMBER, GUTIÉRREZ, G.FRIMPONG, S.SESSÈGNON, L.SUCIC, I.ELMKIES, J.FERREIRA, R.VITA, J.VONMOOS, F.MAMBIMBI, F.DELAVERIS, N.HAHN, M.TENAS, T.GOUVEIA, J.TAVARES, M.KAPO, N.ILIEV, R.CAMARÁ, A.AZHIL, N.CUDRIG, A.FRESSANGE, A.ARLOTTI, A.CAPONE, G.OTT, T.RIBEIRO, H.JOCÚ, S.ALTIKULAC

Your suggestions?

Thanks! 😊

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Does he play similar to his cousin E. Haaland? 

Is he confident and lethal in front of goal? 

Haven’t seen enough of him to draw similarities to Haaland but as for your second question, I think his record so far pretty much answers that with 64 goals in 37 goals... 1.75 goals per game 😂

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

From this list, I can select 2-3 players in exchange of Haller (he will develop concerns in my team and i can't play him so i must sell him for other youngsters):

G.FERNANDES, F.LUÍS, C.GAKPO, J.ZIRKZEE, C.GALLAGHER, T. TAVARES, N.TAVARES, L.BALERDI, D.FRATTESI, K.ADEYEMI, M.SVILAR, N.SANTOS, V.MIHAILA, T.DANTAS, S.ESPOSITO, L.AGOUMÉ, A.HICKEY, L. CÂNDIDO, T.NIANZOU, C.FRÜCHTL, Ú.EMBALÓ, K.TAYLOR, T.ESTEVES, M.MINCHEV, T.PARROTT, I.KABORE, J.FAMILIA-C, A.BORKOVIC, J.BRANTHW, D.ZEC, J.CLARKE, C.BOZDOGAN, R.CONCEIÇÃO, M.JOHN, Q.TIMBER, GUTIÉRREZ, G.FRIMPONG, S.SESSÈGNON, L.SUCIC, I.ELMKIES, J.FERREIRA, R.VITA, J.VONMOOS, F.MAMBIMBI, F.DELAVERIS, N.HAHN, M.TENAS, T.GOUVEIA, J.TAVARES, M.KAPO, N.ILIEV, R.CAMARÁ, A.AZHIL, N.CUDRIG, A.FRESSANGE, A.ARLOTTI, A.CAPONE, G.OTT, T.RIBEIRO, H.JOCÚ, S.ALTIKULAC

Your suggestions?

Thanks! 😊

Tough to choose from this list 😂

Sucic and Dantas would be my picks but Agoume, Nianzou, Camara, K.Taylor, Hickey, Adeyemi, Gakpo all super options!

59 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

😂

Tough to choose from this list 😂

Sucic and Dantas would be my picks but Agoume, Nianzou, Camara, K.Taylor, Hickey, Adeyemi, Gakpo all super options!

Hey, Keiran. I am curious to see that you picked those players ahead of Joshua Zirkzee. Are those players that much better, or has Zirkzee's stock fallen? I always assumed he was "The Next-fill-in-the-blank" !

3 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Hey, Keiran. I am curious to see that you picked those players ahead of Joshua Zirkzee. Are those players that much better, or has Zirkzee's stock fallen? I always assumed he was "The Next-fill-in-the-blank" !

The more I watch him play the less Im convinced about how good he is/can be. See how he gets on with Parma it’s still early days in his career of course.

He’s without question the next Valderrama though with that hairstyle 😁

On 7/28/2020 at 7:33 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Arthur Wenderroscky

Club - Fluminense

Age - 16

Position - Central midfield

4B1405D9-4125-4864-81FD-A17918C1B9DC.jpeg

Arthur is another young talent coming from Fluminense, he’s a very technical agile midfielder who likes to control the play with his keen eye for a pass.

Like Nascimento he’s another player who is playing for Brazil at youth level as well as for his club, in fact both Nascimento and Arthur play in the same Brazil team and I would expect them both to progress through the ranks together.

Highlights for Brazil:

Both Arthur and Matheus are currently not in Soccer manager but I will be sure to keep everyone informed when they get added.

These 2 players I believe are going to have big futures for Brazil and could help Brazil win major trophies again.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Arthur Wenderroscky (16) (born in 2005) becomes the youngest Fluminense player ever!

MUST BUY when added to SM!

SWIKI REPORT (05/03/21)

8 pages this morning and a report that will go down in the history books.... THE U.S OF A is among us!! Better late than never I guess, was starting to think I was strung a lie 😂

Also a fair few teams from Brazil mainly from the lower league clubs.

USA 🇺🇸 (MLS)

Inter Miami CF - 12
Atlanta United - 18
Los Angeles FC - 23
Columbus Crew - 1

Ireland 🇮🇪 

Longford Town - 5
Drogheda United - 2

Slovakia 🇸🇰 

SKF Sered - 10
Zlate Moravce - 1

Brazil 🇧🇷