Rahul W's rating predictions

7 minutes ago, XForten said:

Is it important to actually watch the replay soccer games of your teams? Sometimes i do like to watch them, but is anything gained from it, or is there something I should be looking for?

I don't think you gain anything by it, but I almost always do watch. One thing that's very annoying is that it misses goals. You think you've got a hard-earned 2-2 draw but actually you've lost 3-2, and the goal you didn't get to see wasn't even the last goal scored. This stopped happening to me a few weeks ago, and I thought that they'd solved the bug, but I've recently had it happen several times.

Edit: it isn't always 2-2 and 3-2, obviously. These ghost goals happen all over the place.

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Stay Can’t believe I’ve made 5000 posts. So here’s to 5000 more 🍻

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MShahid said:

Please advice me the best pick from these 4 categories.

1. kaio jorge / silva brenner / troy parrot

2. fabio Vieira / naci unuvar / yusuf demir / angel gomez / noni madueke

3. Michael cuisance / Florentino luis / gustavo assuncao / fausto vera / nicolo rovella / tomas esteves 

4. Roger ibanez / noah katterbach / nehuen perez / josko gvardiol / ethan ampadu / odilon kossounou.

Also I can sign 2 from these list. Whom should I pick? The ones in bold. 

Although I beleive there will be a difference in options in other responses to your Q.

The players I have chosen = I know and read more positive things about them during this season, they have a good performance average so far as well.

57 minutes ago, XForten said:

Is it important to actually watch the replay soccer games of your teams? Yes. For me it is. Sometimes i do like to watch them, but is anything gained from it, or is there something I should be looking for? You will get an idea of who your best performing player's for your team are. And you'll get an idea if you are allocating the correct player to take your set plays - based on how well they are taking them.  🙂

1 hour ago, XForten said:

Is it important to actually watch the replay soccer games of your teams? Sometimes i do like to watch them, but is anything gained from it, or is there something I should be looking for?

Not really important in all honesty 

2 hours ago, MShahid said:

3. Michael cuisance / Florentino luis / gustavo assuncao / fausto vera / nicolo rovella / tomas esteves 

4. Roger ibanez / noah katterbach / nehuen perez / josko gvardiol / ethan ampadu / odilon kossounou.

Also I can sign 2 from these list. Whom should I pick?

Not too sure, tbh, seen others have replied :) 

10 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Fabinho for Gosen, kabak & Marin Pongračić. Will get much needed depth. Will this be a decent deal? I have Fabinho 

Fabinho for me. You can get better depth than these three.

10 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

just out of interest has anyone done USA predictions recently? I am guessing not as soo loong waiting for them to happen, I have sold most of mine but was wondering if I should buy them back now!

I have mate

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

(i) Who is/are most likely to get +1

All are GKs 

Musso 

Pau Lopez 

Lecomte 

Remiro (sociedad)

(ii) Cancelo or Neuhaus?

Musso less, the other three have a good chance

Cancelo

9 hours ago, Ben C said:

Marco Friedl due a rise? Played all minutes in Bundesliga reckon he can hit 88 end of season?

Won't jump from 85 to 88 at Bremen, 87 hopefully

9 hours ago, Lilwizprince said:

What do you guys think of Mikel Oyarzabal?

Worth getting over the likes of Werner and Havertz???  Also, will he increase more? 

Maybe over Havertz

Not at Sociedad, needs a move 

8 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Thats an easy +1 for Berenguer right?

Possibly

7 hours ago, Nameless said:

This got missed since I added later. 

Neuhaus or Cancelo? Position doesn't matter I have the opportunity to make a counter bid.

Cancelo

6 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Serkan Asan of Trabzonspor in Turkey, 21 years and rated 76 is looking at a +6 according to the esteemed Sir Rahul.

I can't find much information about him. Is he worth keeping and watching, or should I sell when he rises, which is my current plan?

I have him too. Sell when rise is the plan.

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

To bring you up to date with the most important thing is your best friend has two accounts here in forum (who does that in forum?) and possibly in SM as well. 

Hahah saw that. 

4 hours ago, keefmj said:

Saka value just jumped by 4m. luckily got a bid accepted just in time!

is there any formula these price jumps adhere to or just the whim of SM?

No idea

On 2/22/2021 at 8:49 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Sorry Raul, are you saying that Leon is ok but you prefer rafael leao

Yes I think that's what I said haha, I prefer Leao

On 2/22/2021 at 9:17 PM, Nameless said:

Bruno or Haaland?

Haaland easy for me

On 2/23/2021 at 4:00 AM, alexavierdenelle said:

Alaba (me) trade with jose gimenez + ruben dias + 23 M is a good deal? thanks

Yes take the duo and cash 

On 2/23/2021 at 9:51 AM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Luca PELLEGRINI ,Noussair MAZRAOUI or Emerson? who is best? worth trying to get all three?

Thanks again

Would go for the two RBs first

On 2/23/2021 at 12:39 PM, RobboEFC said:

Frenkie De Jong or Ruben Dias? 

Dias

Who would have thought this last year?

On 2/23/2021 at 12:52 PM, Cvilhete said:

thoughts on goalkeepers on sm, is there much difference with performances and game averages from 90 on wards, is it worth paying the big money for the 92+s?

Not worth for me

On 2/23/2021 at 12:56 PM, LaLiga said:

Hi! :) Opinions. Who has better future (95/94/93...)?

1: De Light/Upamecano - 2: Ferran/Thuram/Jota 3: Werner/Rashford/Coman 

Regards, Thank you :)

1, 3, then 2

On 2/23/2021 at 3:29 PM, rogerthat said:

Will 'Concerned about the lack of first team opportunities (not to be confused with 'lack of games)' be alleviated by loaning the player out? 

Not too sure

On 2/23/2021 at 4:40 PM, SomeNextGuy said:

Tuanzebe a dead buy? 

Yes sadly

On 2/23/2021 at 5:23 PM, Mike0007 said:

Bruno Guimaeres plus Curtis Jones for giving away Tonali?

Will any of the above 3 be getting a rise in the summer? If so, what would it be approximately?

Duo

Stay, 87, stay

On 2/23/2021 at 5:34 PM, Nameless said:

Has Berardi reached his max?

Is he getting linked to a bigger club?

Yes, not seeing anything

On 2/23/2021 at 7:19 PM, danitz said:

I do not understand the updates of the Mexican league. They are not taking into account the results of the "opening" tournament where Leon was the champion and Unam second. Alan mozo is in the ideal 11 of the tournament and they raise it only +1 to 83. ???

Not surprised

On 2/23/2021 at 7:32 PM, gAv Gav said:

I don't have any 90 players. My strikers are two 85's.

Giroud for my Luca Netz? Or should I hold out?

Giroud

On 2/23/2021 at 8:29 PM, Alyril said:

Since he’s just scored against Lazio...

What do you think Musiala’s ceiling is and how quickly will he get there? Extra bumps in the next couple of reviews too?

Sky is the ceiling! Should get 90 by end of next season if he keeps this up.

On 2/23/2021 at 8:51 PM, Cdog said:

Sterling or Latauro Martinez 

who has the higher rating potential

thanks

Martinez, but Sterling is already 94 so... both peak at 94 for me with a shot at 95

On 2/23/2021 at 10:17 PM, RossieJ said:

Who would you go for?

Arthur or Alli and Tonali

Thanks!

Duo for depth

On 2/23/2021 at 11:55 PM, jaybee said:

Who would you guys choose between Mingueza and Chris Richards if you could only sign one of them?

Mingueza 

On 2/24/2021 at 2:28 AM, The Finisher said:

If Atl Madrid win the league, would Joao Felix rise to 92? I sold him some time ago because he wasn't performing how I expected irl, and Atl Madrid didn't seem like a good fit. Frustrating choosing between him, Sancho, and Havertz.

Also you think Dybala will keep his 93?

It is possible, I think I said that one needed patience with him

A drop is very much possible

On 2/24/2021 at 4:15 AM, RieceM96 said:

Giroud,Vardy, Stindl or Caputo? 

I'm a div 4 side. Money isn't a problem. 

Who would people pick 

Vardy

On 2/24/2021 at 10:09 AM, Alyril said:

Baldursson + Musah for Veron

Which side?

(Edit: Deal Changed)

Duo

On 2/24/2021 at 10:21 AM, SomeNextGuy said:

Kessie or Merino? 🤔 

Kessie

On 2/24/2021 at 2:34 PM, sharkdan said:

Hi everyone!

How much money will I earn winning 5th division in a rich economy GW? I would like to buy Lozano in my Spezia but I have got only 3 millions :(

Not sure

On 2/24/2021 at 4:16 PM, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I don't get it. Soccer Manager needs update. I have never really understood how MESSI is BETTER THAN RONALDO. RONALDO is BETTER than MESSI. At the moment, SM says that MESSI is better than LEWANDOWSKI. now let's have a looky at these stats, shall we?

RONALDO:

image.png.689f809867d907f9b0467b8fb9f18b8a.png

MESSI:

image.png.33c781967add021f8c9d59de02b46288.png

LEWANDOWSKI:

image.png.9b381125f7b7999c224181e503638147.png

In my opinion, it would make quite the sense that LEWANDOWSKI is a 98 or 99, MESSI is a 96 or 97, and RONALDO is a 97 or 98. Is it just me?

Lol

They are all fine as is

On 2/24/2021 at 9:23 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

bailey or Draxler? AM position so both kind of fit there. Will Draxler leave PSG and get better? Will Leon Bailey get +1 unless he leaves current team?

Bailey

Draxler should drop but keeps escaping

On 2/25/2021 at 12:28 PM, gAv Gav said:

Who should I buy from these players that are level 5 concerns at the same club:

Trent Alexander-Arnold, Matthijs De Ligt, Kimpembe, Haaland.

There are two teams bidding for Haaland, the others no one has bid.

Should I still try for Haaland or go for one of the defenders? Here's my squad:

702246576_Screenshot2021-02-25at12_24_07.thumb.png.a33a776c5471b1a23640fa2ca3dfc1c7.png

Loaned out:

1547527389_Screenshot2021-02-25at12_24_53.thumb.png.ddd38a6bd4af01853430e957b93c03d5.png

Haaland or TAA

On 2/25/2021 at 12:29 PM, RhysMorgan said:

Hakimi or cancelo? 

Cancelo

On 2/25/2021 at 1:13 PM, jaybee said:

Anyone watch much of Ligue 1 and know what kind of potential Mbuku at Reims may have?

Boudaoui at Nice too. I know @Soccahappyhas predicted he will rise to 85 but does he have much improvement in him beyond that.

Not sure

On 2/25/2021 at 1:13 PM, russj said:

Immobile and Leao for my Fabinho?

Duo

On 2/25/2021 at 1:25 PM, russj said:

Midfield I have D.silva, Witsel, Ceballos, Sensi, Kampl, Derimbay

Attack I have Messi, Cavani, Jovic, A.Silva, Moura and Sancho

With this context I prefer Fabinho given your ratings

On 2/25/2021 at 2:10 PM, sharkdan said:

Can you recommend me some rising CDs under 6 mil of value? Like for example Ibanez and Botman, who are unavailable atm

Lacroix

On 2/25/2021 at 2:50 PM, SomeNextGuy said:

Neal Maupay, where do we think his career is headed? 

Not to a big club with this sort of finishing

7 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Serkan Asan of Trabzonspor in Turkey, 21 years and rated 76 is looking at a +6 according to the esteemed Sir Rahul.

I can't find much information about him. Is he worth keeping and watching, or should I sell when he rises, which is my current plan?

I would sell once he gets a rise, Turkey isn’t reviewed very often so you could be waiting another 6+ months until he rises again

4 hours ago, keefmj said:

No formula to these types of value ups and downs, young players have value spikes based on hype or even form.

3 hours ago, MShahid said:

Also I can sign 2 from these list. Whom should I pick?

1) Kaio Jorge

2) tough one for me but I would just edge Noni Madueke

3) Nicolo Rovella but not sure

4) Josko Gvardiol

1 hour ago, XForten said:

Not particularly but I watch them, it’s a bit redundant in all honesty because you can’t effect the game in anyway shape or form, just hope to have set your team up to win.

3 hours ago, lemontrees said:

The values on transfermarkt jump all over the place too. In my opinion it's right that the values of players should behave like this, and up to us to try to decide in time whether a player is overvalued or not. I got badly stung with Brandon Williams recently, when I felt that £6M was generous and wanted to sell, but didn't do so until my club got knocked out of the knockout competitions. When I finally listed him, the offer that came in was surprisingly low, and it turned out that SM had devalued him by £2M, just after I put him on the list. It's frustrating, but it's part of the game and should be so, in my opinion. I doubt that there's a hard and fast formula they use though.

I agree.  Whether it by design or not, it is what it is and a bit of random is fine by me.  You win some and you lose some.  

Schalke 04 put out a very youth team in their 0-0 draw with Mainz earlier this evening, here are just some of the names involved:

Can Bozdogan (19) SM rating/value - 77/800k

Kerim Calhanoglu (18) SM rating/value - 73/400k

Matthew Hoppe (19) SM rating/value - 75/600k

Very exciting for fans of youngster getting a chance even if it is for a sinking ship in Schalke 04.

Other youngsters who featured are Malick Thiaw (19) 77/800k and Luca Schuler (21) 67/220k

7 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hello all! I am back :)

Damaged my laptop display on 22nd Feb, so I had to send it for repair. Finally got it back today. Can't reply to all questions over the past two weeks but will answer where possible. 

Hope everyone is well :)

Welcome back! Did you not have another device to use, for looking at the forums and most important, doing your teams in your GWs?

SWIKI REPORT (06/03/21)

5 pages today with Slovakia, Chile and more MLS, over the past 2 days there’s been nearly 20 edits for 4 teams in America, looking really in depth so far.

USA 🇺🇸 (MLS)

Minnesota United - 21
Los Angeles Galaxy - 1
Toronto FC - 17
Seattle Sounders - 1

Slovakia 🇸🇰 

Slovan Bratislava - 7
FK DAC 1904 - 3
FK Senica - 10

Chile 🇨🇱 

Deportes Antofagasta - 2
Universidad Catolica - 1

Thanks for reading guys and hope you have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😊

21 hours ago, Lilwizprince said:

Will Niguez reduce or increases soon?

Neither is most likely

15 hours ago, keefmj said:

No formula but it is likely SM see something good on another website (Transfermkt or Whose Scored or just them talking amongst themselves or seeing something on Forum even) which makes them reduce the profit margin on a likely riser. They like to even up the "playing field" for "managers in the know" and the rest.

15 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Do U23 best players spreadsheet please.

Will have a go as soon as I can fit it in and see if there is a wider interest in the forum, to do it from time to time Omba, Ok? 😀

On 2/25/2021 at 3:41 PM, JackNUFC99 said:

how high do you see carlos tete, dodo and maycon  reaching? do they need a move?

Too early to say, they will all need a move

On 2/25/2021 at 3:41 PM, Alyril said:

I'm in the non-competitive lower divisions of a gameworld with a reasonably competitive top division - they fight it out over anyone 90+ but seem to have forgotten all about young players. Which is fun for me.

I've amassed quite the team of young talent, but I was wondering who (if anyone) might be high 80s or 90s in about 18 months (when I should be hitting that division). Also, is there anyone whose ceiling isn't that high, or a better option of similar current ranking?

Vandevoordt

Soppy

Quaresma

Gvardiol

Nuno Mendes

Musiala

Raskin

Vranckx

Moukoko

Veron

Adeyemi

Sorry for the longish post, I just thought it was easier than asking about them all individually when I think about them!

Not sure, sure someone else replied 

On 2/25/2021 at 4:33 PM, tupac_healy said:

Boubarar Kamara, Bruno Guimares, Todibo and V Mollejo (Atletico) for Arthur?

I have the 4 players and non would be close to starters......

I'd get the four

On 2/25/2021 at 6:52 PM, ombarcagunners said:

Tonali or Pedri

Pedro

On 2/25/2021 at 7:41 PM, FORAG said:

How long will Suarez keep his rating?

Suarez or Luis Alberto?

For two more seasons at least given Atletico's form

Suarez

On 2/25/2021 at 7:54 PM, Gazj59 said:

Junior Sambia 87 on the next review?

Possible

On 2/25/2021 at 9:06 PM, Nighch said:

Jairo Riedewald? Competitive gameworld, getting game time, possible rise. What do you think?

Yeah, I'd get him, should get 86 back

On 2/25/2021 at 9:24 PM, AnthonyKegher17 said:

thoughts on Max Taylor? I have him cause I'm managed Man United, but don't know whether to sell or keep. thanks!

Sell

On 2/25/2021 at 10:19 PM, JackNUFC99 said:

camavinga + thiago for neymar?

I'd do duo

On 2/25/2021 at 10:29 PM, MShahid said:

neymar or hazrd+money?

Neymar

On 2/25/2021 at 11:08 PM, Dandie said:

Ronaldo and Aguero for Foden?

TIA

Duo gives you a lot of attacking quality 

On 2/26/2021 at 5:04 AM, BrutBrutBrut said:

Great to see NERES on the score sheet yesterday. In my opinion, he has been like Ajax's version of DEMBELE for a long time. I really hope this is the start of a vein of form.

I know that the Winter review has only just finished, but I am already greedily looking forward to Rahul's predictions for the Summer review. Rahul, do you know roughly when you will be giving your initial predictions on the front page?

There are a few players I am particularly interested in knowing tentative predictions for: PEDRI, NETO and DALOT. All have risen recently, but all are getting plenty of game time with top teams.

I will probably do initial predictions for the big teams in late March/early April. 

Pedri - 88

Neto - 88

Dalot - stay/86

On 2/26/2021 at 7:27 AM, Janao said:

the season in my league is over, I am thinking about a few changes, who is better :

Strakosha -> Unai Simon

Szoboszlai -> Castrovilla or Neuhaus

Darwin Núñez -> André SILVA

Simon, Neuhaus, Silva

On 2/26/2021 at 9:42 AM, MShahid said:

Offered Ronaldo + mckennie for hazard.

Good deal?

Duo easy

On 2/26/2021 at 9:44 AM, russj said:

Looking at Palhinha to come in as a back up cb but don’t know too much about him. Would you sign him or Faivre. Need cover for both positions but can only afford one 

Faivre, think he will get a move

On 2/26/2021 at 9:57 AM, russj said:

Have a chance to sign Marcelo and he would be a starter for me. I realise he’s on the decline but is he expected to drop from 90 soon?

He could drop, but if he starts for you at 89 get him

On 2/26/2021 at 10:17 AM, JackNUFC99 said:

sangare for fosu mensah?

Sangare now that TFM is injured

On 2/26/2021 at 12:17 PM, Dek said:

Is it worth keeping a hold of Ihattaren? Just keep putting him out on loan? 

Also got the following players in my youth team:  

Foden - Who'll go into my main team once he gets 90/91 

Mount - I'm 50/50 on keeping him

Pedri - I'll keep him & put out on loan

Wirtz - I'll keep him & put out on loan

So going forward over the next few years id like to think I'm covered for they positions. 

I'd keep for now

On 2/26/2021 at 12:34 PM, RobboEFC said:

Rank De Ligt, De Jong, Upamecano. I have a shortage of centre backs in my club but have a stacked mid 20s midfield. I tried swapping De Jong for Dias but sm blocked the deal, maybe for whatever reason they feel its too 1 sided? 

Hmm. 

De Ligt, Upamecano, de Jong, but it's tough to say

On 2/26/2021 at 2:54 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

So AC Milan for Man Utd in Europa league. Interesting draw!

Looking forward to it! @Milanista1should be a good game

On 2/26/2021 at 3:43 PM, koplfc said:

Nsame or Petkovic...... can only keep one but im torn 🙃🙃

Petkovic has been linked to bigger clubs :) 

On 2/26/2021 at 7:11 PM, Connor darren said:

Ronaldo or messi?

Messi for me

On 2/26/2021 at 8:50 PM, Aaaa said:

Lenglet or pique 

Who to sell??

Pique given age

On 2/27/2021 at 6:13 AM, Mike0007 said:

Giving Doucoure for getting Osimhen?

go or no go?

Osimhen

On 2/27/2021 at 7:16 AM, alexavierdenelle said:

lewy + money for haaland is a good deal?

Lewy short term, Haaland long term

On 2/27/2021 at 8:46 AM, topofthebilly said:

Tammy abraham , is he worth picking up at this point ? What is his potential in terms of soccermanager ?

Tuchel doesn't seem to trust him which is a shame, I think he is a good plater 

On 2/27/2021 at 9:13 AM, JackNUFC99 said:

thoughts on oscar mingueza?

Doing well so far

On 2/27/2021 at 1:06 PM, RhysMorgan said:

Ruben dias has to be in line for a +2.

City dominance, van dijk comparison and similar impact to fernandes but with trophies looking a certain. 

Good shout!

On 2/27/2021 at 3:32 PM, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Ederson to 94 in the summer?

Possible yes

On 2/27/2021 at 4:19 PM, Azzy122 said:

Zakaria, rice, grealish or aouar can you guys give the best to buy in order 

also spinnazola or semedo?

Zakaria, Rice, Aouar, Grealisg - because Grealish is at a smaller club relatively

Spinazzola 

On 2/27/2021 at 4:32 PM, JacobMOX said:

hi folks

Hradecky & Philipp Max for Hofmann?

game world without 87s free, i've got two 88 in the GK and Full Back roles.

Hofmann if you can do without the duo

But I'd take the duo generally

On 2/27/2021 at 4:47 PM, PokerDaddy said:

John Stones a nailed on +1 in summer??

I'd say yes

On 2/27/2021 at 5:06 PM, arsnea said:

Saul Niguez, Fabinho or Goretzka ? which one is best deal for arthur + alex sandro ?

Goretzka

On 2/27/2021 at 5:52 PM, AnthonyKegher17 said:

De Gea rating change at all? +1 to 93? -1 to 91? (surely not) Stay the same?

And, another question, are these pictures basically the same? does he celebrate like dis every time? 😆

Fine at 92 for now

On 2/27/2021 at 6:23 PM, RieceM96 said:

Anyone know anything about Luiz Felipe of Lazio ? 

Cross competition? I can't find anything 

Screenshot_2021-02-27-18-21-42-713_com.android.chrome.jpg

No idea

On 2/27/2021 at 8:31 PM, SomeNextGuy said:

Sell Matheus Nunes for a 1/10 chance of getting Shoretire? 😂 

At squad cap and one needs to go, and he's the only one I have an external offer in for. 

Nunes is worth keeping hold of, right? 

Yes I'd keep

On 2/27/2021 at 10:12 PM, The Mad Hatter said:

Does anyone have a sense of how much of MLS has been reviewed so far?

Is there enough to say "REJOICE! SM IS FINALLY REVIEWING MLS!" yet?

Or is it still a matter of "Meh, a little here, a little there ...No one really knows" ?

Signed, Anxious in Canada

Hopefully soon!

On 2/27/2021 at 10:23 PM, XForten said:

Well I've just checked in on this and saw, I guess, people having a go 🗣 with AnthonyKegher. All I can say is I do not know what to think of it.

But in Soccer Manager, I've been doing some connect leagues. I did 2 today after moving to league 9, but it seems that I can only do it with the team that I did 10 with. Is that so? If you move up the leagues, you can only do it with the team that moved up, not with all your teams? That doesn't really make sense to me.

No idea

On 2/27/2021 at 10:39 PM, XForten said:

I'm looking at my community reputation, and it says 13, good. What do I base that on? Like, what's the best?

No idea

On 2/28/2021 at 1:29 AM, The Mad Hatter said:

(I do know how they work. Watching this is making my day. 🤣 But I digress ... )

What are people's thoughts on Joskvo Gvardiol, 82-rated defender at Leipzig ? Is he destined for bigger things ?

I think so, let's see if he replaces Upamecano next season

On 2/28/2021 at 1:38 AM, Nameless said:

Plea or Elvedi?

Hermoso+Amad Diallo or Camavinga?

Elvedi

Tough one, depends how much you rate Amad, I'm stumped.

On 2/28/2021 at 7:16 AM, Kev said:

Any long-term opinions on Jacob Brunn Larsen? Worth hanging on to?

Sell

On 2/28/2021 at 9:19 AM, Dandie said:

Got another one - de ligt, foden for Varane, Thiago and Ronaldo?

TIA

Duo long term, trio short term 

On 2/28/2021 at 2:53 PM, Azzy122 said:

Zinchenko due for a rise ? Also what do you guys think of amiri 

Nah

Good player but might have peaked

On 2/28/2021 at 1:47 AM, Vinnynx said:

AnthonyKegher17 needs to chill out a bit though.....thought he was extremely rude when he first joined the forum and everyone is so so helpful in here no need to be posting at  2AM who's up 

I agree with the general sentiment 

On 2/28/2021 at 3:26 PM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Yann Gboho + Matias Arezo for Diogo Dalot? Duo are mine.

Thanks!

Duo, I don't rate Dalot too highly 

On 2/28/2021 at 3:57 PM, GeoffM said:

Need to thin out my squad to raise funds.
Which of these are MUST keeps, WORTH keeps or not likely to rise any time soon. Thanks.

Screenshot .jpg

I hope someone else replied to you on this :) 

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (06/03/21)

5 pages today with Slovakia, Chile and more MLS, over the past 2 days there’s been nearly 20 edits for 4 teams in America, looking really in depth so far.

Slovakia 🇸🇰 

Slovan Bratislava - 7
FK DAC 1904 - 3
FK Senica - 10

Martin Kostal one of them? 

On 2/28/2021 at 6:20 PM, BrutBrutBrut said:

The is literally zero point in United keeping VAN DE BEEK. I really hope he leaves.

Let's give him time, Ndombele struggled last season too

On 2/28/2021 at 6:28 PM, RieceM96 said:

Is it worth to sell Cherki  for 7.1 million? 

Division 4 side here.

Is he due a rise? Considering he only has 400 mins and no goals or assists ? 

I have Wirtz,Reyna, Kadewere, Koita,Sima,Cho , Bamford, Che Adams ( will sell) 

Out on loan I have Moukoko,Madueke, Musiala and Danilo (Ajax)

If you need the cash... sure

On 2/28/2021 at 6:41 PM, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates, how are you? I have been offered 5, maybe even 6 players out of these, in exchange of my Abdallah Sima and Isaac Lihadji. I am not fully convinced, but what would you do? 🤔

Bilal Benkhedim, Matchoi Djalo, Álex Collado, Daishawn Redan, Claudio Gomes, Evert Linthorst, Franco Orozco, Sam Lammers

Not sure mate, not sure I'm sold on any of these guys

On 2/28/2021 at 6:55 PM, SomeNextGuy said:

Any idea on when Zabarnyi might get his rise? 

Not for a while unless it's a random rise

On 2/28/2021 at 8:17 PM, koplfc said:

Adam Ounas or Sofiane Boufal? Both having poor seasons, but can either rediscover past form? Is one less a risk than the other? 

Neither tbh

Ounas is younger, so I'd take him if at all

On 2/28/2021 at 10:18 PM, TaielAlejandro said:

Is it a good idea to sell Romagnoli? Which young central defender would you recommend?

It can be either +90 or -90, the important thing is that he has a good current performance and a promising future.

I'd wait and see, get Upamecano though

On 2/28/2021 at 10:28 PM, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Mason Greenwood potential?

92+

On 2/28/2021 at 10:29 PM, Wander Saraiva said:

Conor Coady, Fred and Thomas Lemar for De Jong?

Trio for depth else de Jong

On 3/1/2021 at 12:02 AM, XForten said:

I've got a question: How is it that you get a negative money balance on Soccer Manager?

This may or may not have happened to me...

High wages, poor economy

On 3/1/2021 at 12:05 AM, XForten said:

Rodri Hernández worth getting?

Yes of course

On 3/1/2021 at 4:00 AM, The Finisher said:

Is Marquinhos gonna keep his DM position? He has had it for a while, right? Had a brilliant idea I could move him to midfield and buy back Upamecano (sold him to an external club to get Dias + money) and bring Upa back to my defense. I'd be selling Kroos in place of Marquinhos.

If SM randomly takes his DM position off later I'll just have to smile through the pain.

He'll keep it, he has actually played at DM a fair bit

On 3/1/2021 at 5:15 AM, Lost soul said:

Anyone know which formation and tactics are ideal when your team is facing a much stronger team, and do tactics actually matter?!

Not sure, yes they do 

On 3/1/2021 at 5:36 AM, Nameless said:

Mark McKenzie or Odilon Koussoussu (I know!)?

Odilon

On 3/1/2021 at 10:52 AM, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates, I wish you a lovely week ahead! I have been missing making predictions lately, so I might go back at it sooner than later! :) 

Thanks to everyone who took the time to answer my questions on possible player exchanges these days, I wanna let you know that not even a single one of them turned into reality! hahaha (but it was not for lack of effort) :D

So, I try it again. I have been offered Mauro Junior for my Federico Ricca (in a GW capped at 86). Any opinion? Cheers :)

Junior

On 3/1/2021 at 11:02 AM, Toby S said:

Been waiting for a Henderson +1 forever but with his injury I'm now doubting it'll ever happen. Think I'm going to sell Hendo and purchase Barella who's doing well in a solid Inter side, fully expect him to get a +1 end of the season review. Is anyone else thinking the same?? 

Also with AC Milan no longer top I'm worrying whether Romagnoli will get a +1. 91/92 rated CB's are scarce in my league and I was hoping this would be my chance to get a nice 91 rated into 92 end of the season review :( I don't watch much Serie A sadly, @Milanista1 do you have any advice? :D  

I doubt he will get 93 now. Missed his chance. I'd get Barella. 

Romagnoli getting 92, I'm not too sure atm. Milan need to finish the season well.

On 3/1/2021 at 1:04 PM, Mike0007 said:

Giving Son away for getting Muller plus Vinicius/Kulusevski?

Go or no go? Reckon Muller can get 95 if he keeps up the performance and Bayern will the league? 
If duo, Vinicius or Kulusevski?

Muller + Kulusevski

Son won't get 95

Muller 95, I doubt

On 3/1/2021 at 2:16 PM, Veére said:

Will Pellegrini reach 92 in the next update?

I don't think so

On 3/1/2021 at 2:51 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Some questions…

1.      Romelu Lukaku or Roberto Firmino ?

2.      If you have Dayot Upamecano, Mathijs De Ligt, Wesley Fofana, Jules Koundé, Alessandro Bastoni and David Alaba plus some youngsters coming through as Ronald Araujo, Odilon Kossounou, Marash Kumbulla, Roger Ibanez, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Edmond Tapsoba and Jhon Lucumi is it worth keeping Lukas Klostermann and Gabriel Magalhaes ?

I'm playing 3-4-2-1..

Lukaku

I'd sell those two given your depth. Though Klostermann is a useful fullback, maybe keep him and sell Tomiyasu?

On 3/1/2021 at 7:55 PM, Nameless said:

Not at all. If they are the same person (which is very likely) we all deserve to know. Out of courtesy people reply to "their" questions. The person possibly also replies to himself/herself. There are few moderators and devs who can possibly take some action. 

I had my suspicion when he asked Rahul to add him and gave another email add. Might have double accounts in SM as well. 

If not, then I will have to learn to ignore him and skip his 100 useless comments a day.

I agree.

On 3/1/2021 at 8:47 PM, Gazj59 said:

Any rating reviews on the MLS that Kieran keeps promising each day 😂

By next week I hope

On 3/1/2021 at 10:31 PM, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Any specific tactics for old-aged teams (30+)?

Nope

On 3/2/2021 at 1:31 AM, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Have the following players, looking to sell some to add up to around 50m. Also have some loaned out that I'm going to sell. Of the list below, who should I sell?

And just to let you know, this is one of the gameworlds of which I am the only manager in and had plenty of money to spend. That is why I have all these good senior players and highly-rated young players.

Thanks! 😀

If you are the only manager, does it matter who you sell? You can buy anybody, sell anybody.

On 3/2/2021 at 4:40 AM, Mike0007 said:

Werner plus vinicius or Muller plus Vinicus?

Muller + Vinicius

On 3/2/2021 at 6:07 AM, Mike0007 said:

Vinicius or Rodrygo better in terms of potential?

I really don't know

On 3/2/2021 at 6:55 AM, Nameless said:

(1) Thoughts on Immobile? 

He is at that stage where his value is only going to go down but seems will retain his 93 for some time. And it's safe to assume he will not do a Muller or Lewandowski.

So what would you do - 

(i) Keep him since his rating is safe and take the hit on his value every year or review

(ii) Trade him for say a younger 90/91/92 rated players regardless how promising those players are (cash is of no value)

(iii) You have other opinion(s). 

(2) Sane or Werner?

A safe 93

I'd trade for a younger 91/92

Sane

On 3/2/2021 at 9:35 AM, SomeNextGuy said:

The owner has just quit the most competitive gameworld I'm in, called Total Fusion Super League. I've been a part of it for six months. Active Facebook page where loads posted, and I'd put together a quality young side. 

Managers slowly leaving now, seems to just have been left to rot. 

Does anyone know of a good, active gameworld with a similar social aspect that I could possibly join? 

Not at the minute

On 3/2/2021 at 10:50 AM, Ben C said:

Jean Manuel Mbom worth keeping or selling on for a better talent?

Sell after rise

On 3/2/2021 at 10:52 AM, Nameless said:

Similar to Ben C's query is Imaila Jakobs of Cologne worth waiting for for a while or will he be stuck at 85?

I don't think he will get 86, but worth to wait and see I suppose

On 3/2/2021 at 1:19 PM, JackNUFC99 said:

will mahrez get a 93 do you think? worth selling him if i can use the cash to buy some youngsters?

Nope, you can sell

On 3/2/2021 at 1:32 PM, JordanW1130 said:

Not sure if anyone know Pavel Maslov? Will he get a rise? If so may I ask when roughly will Russian league get review?

Not sure

Reviewed last September, so it will take a while

On 3/2/2021 at 4:17 PM, MShahid said:

Sell asensio + jovic for chiesa?

Duo

On 3/2/2021 at 5:55 PM, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, should i give Kevin Kampl for 2-3 players from this list: 

N.OKAFOR, B.FUCHS, B.EVANILSON, A.GAICH, G.FRABOTTA, V.SANTOS, M.BUSI, T.MITCHELL, J.MODER, E.LE FÉE, J.RIVAS, J.BATAILLE, M.KOFOD, S.JANDERSON, S.BIRINDELLI, D.KAMENOVIĆ, P.MASLOV, F. VERA, K.LUDEWIG, A.ADLI, J.CACÁ, J.Doig, F.ORTEGA, F.MURA, Y.KONOPLYA, M.GLUSHEN, C.REIJERS, M.BALIKWIS, D.NDOYE, S.SOSA, E.BOHINEN, G.GUDMUND, K.AGUILAR, E.GEDIKLI, B.NATAN, J.HOVE, E.EBOSSE, D.VIVIAN, D.DUNDJERS, J.ONANA, O.MORA, J.CARBONERO

?

Thanks! 😊

I hope someone replied :) 

On 3/2/2021 at 6:32 PM, JackNUFC99 said:

anyone know if palacios is a solid player to hold, seems to have very little minutes due to injury this season

Sell for a better player 

On 3/2/2021 at 6:44 PM, koplfc said:

Luiz Araujo - how far can his rating go? Is he worth trading in whilst Lille are flying high in Ligue 1? 

I don't think he can get past 90

On 3/2/2021 at 8:43 PM, Toby S said:

Thoughts on this Ansgar Knauff dude that SM keep tweeting about? 

No idea

On 3/2/2021 at 9:03 PM, BrodiePT said:

Between Angel Correa and Gabriel Jesus who do you guys think has more chances of getting a rating upgrade in the summer?

Neither really

On 3/2/2021 at 9:29 PM, Nameless said:

Nesyri+M. Arnold or Mahrez?

Depth or high rating, your call

On 3/2/2021 at 9:46 PM, Lilwizprince said:

Federico Valverde or Marcel Sabitzer???

which of them have better chances of success and rating increase?

Valverde, given he is at a bigger club

On 3/2/2021 at 10:21 PM, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I don't mean to be rude, but I feel this was unnecessary.

image.png.bd5c309712aff0333da8e1179dbe3083.png

I don't know how what I was doing was "spamming". 

image.png.edba2808afd2fc43d87d3103019d978b.png

I don't think I was sending the same message over and over again, nor was I putting it in large amounts. If you call mentioning David De Gea 2 times "spamming"... well i don't know what to say then.

IMO this was deserved.

On 3/3/2021 at 2:41 AM, Vinnynx said:

I've played SM Worlds 🌎 for 15  years now and been on the forum for 14 years and in all my time no one has helped and advised me as much as Kieran he always straight back with help ....this thread that Rahul started and keeps busy is brilliant .....the forum died for a few years please don't ruin it again people like you are why people stopped coming on be honest polite and only ask questions for a real dilemma not trivial silly questions....if you play in game worlds with few managers or yourself that's fine but when you've got  50 plus 90 rated players you don't need to be asking daft questions 

Thanks for the nice comments mate :) 

On 3/3/2021 at 4:28 AM, MShahid said:

Florian wirtz not added in GW?

Look again mate

On 3/3/2021 at 7:28 AM, Nameless said:

(i) Damascena RENYER or Marcus LEONARDO. 

(ii) Frabotta or Hickey

if you have to sell one from each who would you sell?

Not sure for both, I don't know if Frabotta is good or whether he is playing as the only available option.

On 3/3/2021 at 10:00 AM, MShahid said:

Asensio + Marcelo or Theo hernandez?

Theo

On 3/3/2021 at 11:46 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

He’s on discord so he’s safe and sound, If he’s on holiday I would love to know where can’t even leave the country in England without getting a 10k fine 😂

hahaha

On 3/3/2021 at 11:14 AM, Soccahappy said:

Hope we see Sir Rahul back on the Forum soon and that he's just on Holiday or something nice like that.

I wish I was on holiday! :D 

On 3/3/2021 at 11:50 AM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, interesting offer received for my Strakosha. Henderson and £10m cash and Choudry of Leicester.

I have just got Bono in as Straks isnt Number 1 choice any more and Sevilla doing ok. Hendo not getting much game time and is showing concerns at his current club as he is behind Burki at his current gameworld team.

Hendos age and potential are great, but I would have to play him as he is young and gets concerned!

Worth doing?

Henderson will get gametime eventually, you just have to wait and see how it develops. Get him now, concerns shouldn't kick in by start of next season where his long term future at United will become more apparent. Another situation like this season is highly unlikely.

On 3/3/2021 at 1:06 PM, alexavierdenelle said:

i would trade money+sane+kvaratskhelia (hard to spell the name) for son is a good deal?, or any chance for sane to up 93? thanks before

Yep do it, get Son

On 3/3/2021 at 2:04 PM, Buka said:

Hey guys! What's you honest opinion on Milan Skriniar. I mean in real life. Good defender? 

Yes, he's good

On 3/3/2021 at 4:34 PM, ombarcagunners said:

Found out today thats Dortmund wants Maxence Lacroix😏😏

Great move if true

On 3/3/2021 at 6:30 PM, T&T said:

I’ve just been offered Ndombele + Willi Orban and 4 million for Romagnoli. What do you think?  In a Very competitive game world 

For reference, I’m probably a mid table side and this is my depth 

Defense: Romagnoli (91), giminez (92), Laporte(92) ,Fabinho (93), soyuncu (90), Kamara (89), Di Lorenzo (90),Otto (89)

Midfield: Arthur (92), Fabinho (93), Jordan (90), Doucoure (90), Kamara (89), Camavinga (88), soucek (89)

Duo, you have the depth in defence

On 3/3/2021 at 6:51 PM, Stuarty said:

Hey guys!

Thoughts on Mitchell Bakker? See he stormed out of PSG training after losing his place under Poch. Any other left backs worth getting over him? I have Nuno Mendes ready and waiting.

Just picked up Musiala...him or Gravenberch? Finally - Matteo Lovato or Maxence Lacroix?

Thanks team

Worth seeing how that situation evolves...

Musiala

Lacroix

On 3/3/2021 at 7:20 PM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give one of this players: Balerdi/Diakhaby/Pessina for Maxence Lacroix?

IMO, i think it's ok if he wants one of those 3 players. :)

Thanks!

Keep Lacroix

On 3/4/2021 at 10:44 AM, JackNUFC99 said:

ikone + nicolas pepe for aguero?

Depth or higher rating, your call

On 3/4/2021 at 10:45 AM, The punch said:

gnabry+grealish or ruben dias ?

Duo

On 3/4/2021 at 10:59 AM, sharkdan said:

Predictions on next Adil Aouchiche's rise? Would you keep him or try to get a better talent and sell him? 

Keep, 84/85

On 3/4/2021 at 11:38 AM, Buka said:

Klostermann 91 +1?

Worth buying? 

Nope

Yes for versatility 

On 3/4/2021 at 2:53 PM, GeoffM said:

Jesse Bosch (Twente) got his +6 to 76 beginning of Feb - worth keeping in short to medium term?

Not sure

On 3/4/2021 at 5:35 PM, Soccahappy said:

Hello please I need help on how I can deactivate holiday mode on SM 

anyone have an idea please?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anybody help Ghostkiller. I've never used it myself, Cheers Socca

Not sure

On 3/4/2021 at 5:55 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

There’s been a lot of talk on social media today about Albert Braut Tjaland (17) who’s the cousin of Erling Braut Haaland and like Haaland seems ridiculously deadly in front of goal.

In the youth ranks at Bryne FK he scored an incredible 64 goals in 37 games and like his cousin has joined Molde to continue his development. Remember the name!!

DD98DD29-CA6D-4E03-BEA2-110B66DCE1AD.thumb.jpeg.e204f77343e9031ea71c2544dc5d3435.jpeg

His name is Tjaaland in SM FYI!

SM rating - 65

Value - 240k

Crazy if he ends up even half as good as Haaland

On 3/4/2021 at 6:31 PM, PokerDaddy said:

Hey all.

Been offered Leroy Sané for Pedri in a straight swap. Pedri G  is my player. Whats everyones thoughts on this offer? Cheers!!

Sane

On 3/4/2021 at 6:37 PM, ExeC said:

Hey Guys,

Just has confirmation that I signed Kingsley Coman. 

I have Olmo 90 / Aour 90 / Kulusevski 88 / Cuhna 88 / Camavinga 88 who are subs for this position. I dont think ill be able to keep them all without some of them becoming unhappy so wanted opinions on who you would ship off ? The game wont let me loan out 88 rated players :( and I can use the money onto sorting another position i guess.

Who would u ditch or would you just hang onto them all for now, im unsure if any are due rises?

I'd keep all, maybe sell Cunha if you have to

On 3/4/2021 at 6:38 PM, Mike0007 said:

Santos Samir plus Mouctar Diakhaby for giving Mbabu?

PS:- Duo will benefit my first team.

Duo

On 3/4/2021 at 10:29 PM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

From this list, I can select 2-3 players in exchange of Haller (he will develop concerns in my team and i can't play him so i must sell him for other youngsters):

G.FERNANDES, F.LUÍS, C.GAKPO, J.ZIRKZEE, C.GALLAGHER, T. TAVARES, N.TAVARES, L.BALERDI, D.FRATTESI, K.ADEYEMI, M.SVILAR, N.SANTOS, V.MIHAILA, T.DANTAS, S.ESPOSITO, L.AGOUMÉ, A.HICKEY, L. CÂNDIDO, T.NIANZOU, C.FRÜCHTL, Ú.EMBALÓ, K.TAYLOR, T.ESTEVES, M.MINCHEV, T.PARROTT, I.KABORE, J.FAMILIA-C, A.BORKOVIC, J.BRANTHW, D.ZEC, J.CLARKE, C.BOZDOGAN, R.CONCEIÇÃO, M.JOHN, Q.TIMBER, GUTIÉRREZ, G.FRIMPONG, S.SESSÈGNON, L.SUCIC, I.ELMKIES, J.FERREIRA, R.VITA, J.VONMOOS, F.MAMBIMBI, F.DELAVERIS, N.HAHN, M.TENAS, T.GOUVEIA, J.TAVARES, M.KAPO, N.ILIEV, R.CAMARÁ, A.AZHIL, N.CUDRIG, A.FRESSANGE, A.ARLOTTI, A.CAPONE, G.OTT, T.RIBEIRO, H.JOCÚ, S.ALTIKULAC

Your suggestions?

Thanks! 😊

Hope someone else replied :) 

On 3/5/2021 at 6:47 AM, Buka said:

Dybala -1?

Dybala or Haaland? 

Possible

Haaland easy

On 3/5/2021 at 6:04 AM, Nameless said:

Are you expecting Bryan Reynolds to get a rise with the USA review?

Could get a small bump to 80/82 though I wouldn't count on it.

On 3/5/2021 at 7:18 AM, Azzurro said:

Is there a chance VVD will drop in the next review?

No way

On 3/5/2021 at 9:44 AM, LauraAFCA said:

Might have to sell one out of these three, how do you guys rate them? 

Henry Onyekuru
Musa Barrow
Tino Kadewere

Sell Onyekuru

On 3/5/2021 at 9:51 AM, Lilwizprince said:

Please help, 
Niguez or Bruno Fernandes?

Bruno

On 3/5/2021 at 12:04 PM, Nameless said:

one has to go -

Ibanez 

Mingueza 

Lacroix 

Diamonde 

Loic Bade 

I would sell Ibanez but is he certain to get +2 in the upcoming review?

Diamonde maybe

11 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Welcome back! Did you not have another device to use, for looking at the forums and most important, doing your teams in your GWs?

Haha, I sorted my teams on the phone, but the phone is not ideal for looking at the forum.

5 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Is there a list of anyone we should be buying before the MLS review? 😄

See my thread 

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Give my Curtis Jones + Aaron Ramsey for Camavinga ?

Camavinga