Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

someone has just sold Mickaël CUISANCE in a competative GW. I think he is worth buying? do you? still young enough to improve. Out on loan but still a good/great future surely?

My European knowledge isnt great so any help appreciated

Yes sure

2 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Sir Rahul +1?

:) 

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

@Sir Rahul Wow!

You have certainly returned with a BANG! And taken all my reactions (likes) with it. ☺ 

Hahah

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Kulusevski or Pedro Neto?

IMO, would be Pedro.

Neto

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Petkovic has been linked to bigger clubs :) 

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Neither tbh

Ounas is younger, so I'd take him if at all

I ended up swapping Ounas for Petkovic 🤷‍♂️ 

On 3/5/2021 at 12:21 PM, Lilwizprince said:

Will Niguez reduce or increases soon? Non.

Atm Stay! He's either been very good (recent game against Villareal) or average so far this season. He's not found that consistancy that he can bring to this Atletico Madrid team, which is a real shame, given how well A.M have been doing this season, and the fact that he's still in his peak years as a footballer. 

On 3/5/2021 at 12:28 PM, JordanW1130 said:

Fabinho for Gosen, kabak & Marin Pongračić. Will get much needed depth. Will this be a decent deal? I have Fabinho 

The trio aren't a good enough offer for Fabinho, given his rating and versatility. 🙂

11 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Give my Curtis Jones + Aaron Ramsey for Camavinga ? I would say Camavinga. 

Cama has the potential to become a better player than C. Jones on his position. Let's just hope he improves his general play as the season progresses: he doesn't seem himself this year. It probably just this unpredictable Co-vid season, and with him still being a very young player.

10 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

Who has more potential do you think guedes or soler? I see that Carlos Soler is performing better and has been more influential than Guedes this season. Therefore I reckon he is the better player in terms of potential. 

also dias + davies for neymar? Possibly the duo. 

I would initially go for Neymar given that he is at the height of his rating.

However, If you are thinking of sticking around for the next 5+ years then you'll be better of with the duo. Because it seems that Brazilian players decline very quickly once they reach around the 30 years mark.  

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Ruben Dias and Alphonso Davies for Neymar?

We presume he's asking about Alphonso Davies and not Adam, Andrew, Ben, or Tom Davies. 😀

7 hours ago, Nameless said:

Martial or Ocampos? I would just edge Ocampos because he performs better for me on the left flank of my 4-2-3-1 B formation. 

I know Martial is very inconsistent but Ocampos scored only 4 goals this season. 

So in SM terms is Martial's rating safe? I would think so. Atm United aren't doing too bad. Plus Martial is getting q good amount of gametime. 

6 hours ago, The punch said:

the season is not over yet !!! but I have no more patience for martial, too lazy.. and rashford too clumsy in front of goal... need to sell both and buy haaland + mbappé !!

I only agree with this statement. Rashford could do with being less rash in front of goal. 

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I honestly put this season down to injuries, VVD has been a huge loss I think they could cope without Gomez but not man like Virgil. To be fair Pools front line has also let them down. Especially with (desperate) Salah haven added diving into his game this season. 

I swear Fred isn’t actually Brazilian 😂

I reckon you've just been pronouncing his name wrong all this time! 😀 It's not Fred, it's actually Frederico Rodrigues de Paula Santos. 😅      ☺

5 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Real Madrid 

If that's the case I will lose him to my rival (the RM) manager. 😥 I had promised him EBH - only if he moves to RM. Because that way it's a fair GW because i'm not hogging all the talented young players, unlike some. ☺ Yet I still told him that EBH won't come cheaply. Therefore I may ask on here (in the future) using his (strong squad) for advice on which deal to make with the RM manager in return for EBH. 

On the bright 🔆 side i've still got the likes of Mbappe, Salah, Sancho, Sane and Mane to keep me strong for the next 5-10 years. And i've got other youngsters coming through, who I captured thanks to the valuable help/advice of the guys on the threads.

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

someone has just sold Mickaël CUISANCE in a competative GW. I think he is worth buying? do you? still young enough to improve. Out on loan but still a good/great future surely? Not atm.

Atm I doubt he's ever gonna be good enough to make it to the Bayern bench. 

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-transfer-michael-cuisance-19849806.amp

I reckon you should trade/sell him for anyone of these players: E. Rexhbecaj, G. Assuncao, S. Kalazdjic, Emile-Smith-Rowe, S. Diop, K. Kone, G. Menino, M. Kudus, M. Olise or B. Aaronson. 

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Kulusevski or Pedro Neto? Pedro. He's been one of few fireworks 🎆 of this underperforming Wolves side.

IMO, would be Pedro. Me 2

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

someone has just sold Mickaël CUISANCE in a competative GW. I think he is worth buying? do you? still young enough to improve. Out on loan but still a good/great future surely?

Yeah and he should rise in the summer so would be a good buy for you

4 hours ago, Dek said:

He's defo a top talent but Lewandowski is the true beast of the league. 

Some ending to the game.

I knew this post would come back to haunt me, Haaland the young pretender to the king of goals Lewandowski 😂

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

IMO, would be Pedro.

Pedro Neto for me.

10 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Atm Stay! He's either been very good (recent game against Villareal) or average so far this season. He's not found that consistancy that he can bring to this Atletico Madrid team, which is a real shame, given how well A.M have been doing this season, and the fact that he's still in his peak years as a footballer. 

The trio aren't a good enough offer for Fabinho, given his rating and versatility. 🙂

Cama has the potential to become a better player than C. Jones on his position. Let's just hope he improves his general play as the season progresses: he doesn't seem himself this year. It probably just this unpredictable Co-vid season, and with him still being a very young player.

I would initially go for Neymar given that he is at the height of his rating.

However, If you are thinking of sticking around for the next 5+ years then you'll be better of with the duo. Because it seems that Brazilian players decline very quickly once they reach around the 30 years mark.  

We presume he's asking about Alphonso Davies and not Adam, Andrew, Ben, or Tom Davies. 😀

I only agree with this statement. Rashford could do with being less rash in front of goal. 

If that's the case I will lose him to my rival (the RM) manager. 😥 I had promised him EBH if he moves to RM. Because that way it's a fair GW because i'm not hogging all the talented young players, unlike some. ☺ Yet I still told him that EBH won't come cheaply. Therefore I may ask on here (in the future) using his (strong squad) for advice on which deal to make with the RM manager for EBH. 

On the bright 🔆 side i've still got the likes of Mbappe, Salah, Sane, Sancho and Mane to keep me strong for the next 5-10 years. And i've got other youngsters coming through, who I captured thanks to the valuable help/advice of the guys on the threads.

Atm I doubt he's ever gonna be good enough to make it to the Bayern bench. 

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-transfer-michael-cuisance-19849806.amp

I reckon you should trade/sell him for anyone of these players: E. Rexhbecaj, G. Assuncao, S. Kalazdjic, Emile-Smith-Rowe, S. Diop, K. Kone, G. Menino, M. Kudus, M. Olise or B. Aaronson. 

Apart from Salah who’s the top goalscorer in the league on 17 goals 😂 definitely agree Mane and Firmino haven’t been pulling their weight in terms of goals

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I personally don’t they you will get Mbappe, he’s more likely to go to Liverpool but I think he will stay at PSG to be honest and maybe more chance of getting Haaland but I’m predicting he will go to City or Chelsea. 

Surely United need to focus their attentions to a CDM who can play that position himself rather than having Mcfred there every game whether it’s Palace or Liverpool you’re playing against. Maybe a new RW and a CB too.

I think city will go for Kane , I think Pep would prefer Kane because of his ball playing ability basically a 10 at 9, and I have a feeling United are going to go all out to get the Dortmund duo this summer as a year without fans in the bundisliga hurts a lot more than in the PL and we badly need a striker who can you know put the ball in the net instead of sulking like martial.

10 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hahah

Yeah safe, I'll still go Martial but I am probably deluded here haha 

Hahah

Need a RW, CB and CDM. Hopefully. Tired of seeing Fred. 

In an ideal world we sell martial and lingard for a tidy profit put that into the 2 above, sell one of the keepers, try to get Ndidi and pray and hope that rumours about Varane isn’t a contract ploy.

on a side note I think martial is the biggest bum in our squad, the mans got all the talent in the world but the attitude is simply all kinds of wrong. Just add the last time I constantly ripped him apart this much he went out and banged a hat trick, here’s hoping lol

now a question anyone think Lucas Hernandez will be on the move in the summer with Dayot joining and his playing time already limited he will after all be thinking about his place in the France squad for the next World Cup

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Rate these three as long-term additions, if you please

Goretzka

Sabitzer

Niguez

Thanks in advance!

Definitely Gorerzka. Most likely 94 / 95 material. 

Niguez- 93/92 (but I doubt he will drop)

sabtizer- 92 (performing well but don’t think He can rise, unless his team win the German leauge.)

6 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

You made up for lost time lol!

Harsh red card, he was clearly trying to get the ball.😂

That challenge would of been a yellow at most in the 90s 😂

4 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

i have an offer, kante (me) trade with sms+lucas hernandez is a good deal? thanks

Duo

4 hours ago, Christy87new said:

I think city will go for Kane , I think Pep would prefer Kane because of his ball playing ability basically a 10 at 9, and I have a feeling United are going to go all out to get the Dortmund duo this summer as a year without fans in the bundisliga hurts a lot more than in the PL and we badly need a striker who can you know put the ball in the net instead of sulking like martial.

now a question anyone think Lucas Hernandez will be on the move in the summer with Dayot joining and his playing time already limited he will after all be thinking about his place in the France squad for the next World Cup

The big question is, do you trust Ed Woodward to get the deals over the line? 😂

I think L.Hernandez will stay and I don’t think Bayern would be willing to sell considering how much they have invested in him. Also Alaba is leaving and Boateng is ageing.

3 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Rate these three as long-term additions, if you please

Goretzka

Sabitzer

Niguez

Thanks in advance!

Goretzka, Niguez, Sabitzer.

SWIKI REPORT (07/02/21)

Only 2 pages today which is becoming common for a Sunday, all edits listed below.

Santos FC - 1
RB Bragantino - 1
AS Trencin - 1
CD Palestino - 4
Estudiantes de LP - 1
AE Larissa - 1
Atletico Goianiense - 1
MFK Zemplin Michalovce - 5
FK Krupa - 1
MSK Zilina - 2
Kawasaki Frontale - 1
MFK Kosice - 1
Brasil de Pelotas - 4
Pirin Blagoevgrad - 1
CS Alagoano - 1
Ituano FC - 1
Universidad de Guadalajara - 1
EC Internacional - 1
CN Marcilio Dias - 1
Metalist 1925 Kharkiv - 1
Fermana FC - 1
Metal Kharkiv - 1
AD Confianca - 1
Deportes Antofagasta - 1
Litex Lovech - 1
EC São Bento - 1
FC Tucson - 1
Tamworth - 1
Treaty United - 3
EC Santo Andre - 1
Olympiakos Nicosia - 1

Thanks for reading guys and come on Newcastle United!! Big game today

Cheers Kieran 😊

13 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Has there been any discussion/request to add CM/AMC to Cancelo?

I was thinking about this the other day and I think he should get CM because although Pep deploys him at full back he spends a lot of his time in central midfield given the amount of possession City have, the best comparison is Harry Kane, he got given CAM in December because he drops back to be a playmaker but he’s deployed as a CF for Spurs.

According to Whoscored Harry Kane hasn’t played a single minute at CAM this season and Joao Cancelo has played 2 games at CM.

15 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I have my doubts about Cuisance and after his last minute medical and rejection from Leeds / Bielsa, this article gives the "other side of the coin" view.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-transfer-michael-cuisance-19849806

Only time will tell of course.

14 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

IMO, would be Pedro.

Definitely Pedro Neto best player performances for Wolves so far this season & looks a bit special.

7 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

i have an offer, kante (me) trade with sms+lucas hernandez is a good deal? thanks

Duo 

1 hour ago, MShahid said:

Hazard + hakimi or haaland ?

Definitely Haaland

59 minutes ago, GeoffM said:

Can buy one - Vinicius Tobias or Sidnei Tavares?

Sidnei Tavares