• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE (+ Big Six Loanees)

Man City:

Ederson +1 to 94

Rodri +1 to 93

Gundogan +1 to 93

Dias +1 to 92

Cancelo +1 to 92

Stones +1 to 91

Laporte -1 to 91

Foden +1 to 90

Fernandinho -1 to 90

Mendy -1 to 89

Steffen +1 to 86

Man Utd:

Shaw +1 to 91

Cavani -1 to 91

McTominay +1 to 90

Greenwood +1 to 88

James +1 to 88

Romero -1 to 87

Tuanzebe +1 to 84

Diallo +2 to 75

Liverpool:

Keita -1 to 90

Origi -1 to 88

Jones +2 to 87

Rhys Williams +2 to 82

Nathaniel Phillips +2 to 82

Kelleher +2 to 80

Clarkson +5 to 70

Cain +5 to 70

Tottenham:

Lloris -1 to 91

Davies +1 to 90

Alli -1 to 90

Rodon +1 to 84

Tanganga +2 to 82

Chelsea:

Ziyech -1 to 91

James +1 to 90

Hudson-Odoi +1 to 88

Caballero -2 to 83

Anjorin +2 to 75

Arsenal:

Saka +1 to 89

Holding +1 to 88

Elneny +1 to 88

Smith-Rowe +3 to 86

Mari +1 to 86

Early preds. 

21 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Apart from Salah who’s the top goalscorer in the league on 17 goals 😂 definitely agree Mane and Firmino haven’t been pulling their weight in terms of goals

I guess he's desperate for the Golden boot then - because he probably knows it could be the only thing he wins this season, especially if Liverpool don't get it together. 😊

21 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Fair challenge for me that 🤣

"But why oh why oh why".  😀

18 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

i have an offer, kante (me) trade with sms+lucas hernandez is a good deal? Yes. it's a very good trade. thanks

18 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Rate these three as long-term additions, if you please 

Atm

1. Goretzka

2. Sabitzer

2. Niguez

Thanks in advance!

12 hours ago, MShahid said:

Hazard + hakimi or haaland ?

It's just gotta 🐝 Haaland because as things stand - you could have your CF position covered for the next 10+ years. 

10 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Dcl plus richarlison or Werner plus Kulusevski? Duo. Only because (atm) they give you the greater overall stregth. 

Also any chance of Muller getting a +1 at season end? His age will always go against him. Plus I don't think SM will be as genourous. 

The stats are crazy and he plays for Bayern 🔥👀

9 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Mac Allister and Kudus or Smith-Rowe? ESR.

I agree with what Nameless said! He made two excellent points. 

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Illan Meslier to 88?

87 first.

6 hours ago, TomDeakin said:

This is my current squad playing 4-2-3-1 narrow

RB - Meunier/Calabria

CB - Maguire/Militao/Zouma/Orban

LB -Digne/Chilwell

DM - Ndidi/Neves/Danilo Periera/Kessie

AM - Bennacer/Tielemans/Barella/Grealish/Rebic/Calhanoglu/Van De Beek

ST - Oyarzabal/Ibra/Ings

The following are on transfer request, or will be imminently, and I have enough cash to buy them all but obviously can't guarantee I will get them all.

Lucas Hernandez/Pavard/Hakimi/Valverde/Felix/Haaland

I'm thinking of selling Militao, Zouma, Meunier, Danilo Pereira, Rebic and Ings

Opinions? TIA

I somewhat agree with what you are doing and what the others have advised you to do. However be cautious - of the newer players all becoming cup tied for the season. This would leave you short of options. 😐

5 hours ago, The punch said:

thiago and TAA are awful this season, and mané not enough goal and assist.. wait and see

TAA is still quite young. I reckon he'll get the benefit of last season as will many of the Pool players. 

5 hours ago, Brian Smith said:

Corentin Tolisso for Vinicious Junior , good deal or not?

VJ doesn't strike me as a long- term top team player. However, neither does Tolisso. Corentin could still be a top player for a team lesser than Bayern, a team such as: BD, Lyon, Lille, or a Wolfburg. 

55 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I guess he's desperate for the Golden boot then - because he probably knows it could be the only thing he wins this season, especially if Liverpool don't get it together. 😊

"But why oh why oh why".  😀

Salah did try a dive today 😂

2A9FF535-3ED4-451D-A6E8-39DAF2A7B0CC.thumb.jpeg.e6e0d8cc17304fb305b9352bd047f564.jpeg

18 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Chances for Calabria 91?

I don’t think he will personally

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Salah did try a dive today 😂

2A9FF535-3ED4-451D-A6E8-39DAF2A7B0CC.thumb.jpeg.e6e0d8cc17304fb305b9352bd047f564.jpeg

I don’t think he will personally

Another game another dive! At this rate they'll award him with an Oscar at the end of the season for sure. 😀

We'll at least Liverpool kept their record of games lost in a row intact. 

@Sir RahulTaking of records. It was wonderful (and quite fitting) to see United break Manchester City's 21- match winning run. I presume after the game AWB found Sterling hiding in his pocket (again). 😁

What a great day for United fans. 

And whoever said that Harry Maldini was a bad defensor. 🙂

2 hours ago, T&T said:

What do you think the chances of Morata rising are? Thanks

Less than a 40% chance. He could do with learning how to stay onside more often - in order to improve himself as a striker. 🙂

1 hour ago, Hrodulf said:

Down 2-0 at 60 minutes, time to bring Cal on.  Some folks say FK skills don’t matter in SM.  That might very well be so, but I love Cal in SM and this is why:

7D0E4295-A5E2-432D-8664-FDACD0B58855.png

I agree with you. Hakan Calhanoglu at times can be as good as Messi is at taking freekicks in this game. Given that he's played in a certain formation with certain tactics (in my experience). 

Those folk who don't pay attention to their players attributes would probably have their GK as their penalty taker and targetman. 😀 ☺ 

P.S. Psst.. Psst...I don't think you can actually assign your GK as your TM or Penalty taker. 🤐

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

😀

P.S. Psst.. Psst...I don't think you can actually assign your GK as your TM or Penalty taker. 🤐

You use to be able too. My GK use to be on freekicks and penalties before it got changed :(

Also this was a GK my team use to have before I joined

Screenshot_2021-03-06-19-44-13-416_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.thumb.jpg.55f5ab9874b7339ca6ef15c61e938bfd.jpg

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

You use to be able too. My GK use to be on freekicks and penalties before it got changed :(

Also this was a GK my team use to have before I joined

Screenshot_2021-03-06-19-44-13-416_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.thumb.jpg.55f5ab9874b7339ca6ef15c61e938bfd.jpg

Grazie amico for sharing your screenshots. Fascinating.

4 goals and 9 assists. Hmmmm.....🤔 I'm tryna making sense of that from a real life stand point.

The goals could have come from 90 min (headed) corners and maybe extra time penalties. The assists could have come from very very long range goal kicks to the  oppositions box. 🤓

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Can still do it. Whether it actually applies when game result comes in , is a different story

Screenshot_2021-03-08-03-31-29-766_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

In my GW's you can't do this - couldn't find my Donnarumma on the player selection list to take my freekicks and penalties. He's only captain worthy. 🙂

Hence why I said "I think" you can't do it because I wasn't entirely sure about the other GW's/SM inconsistency.

Besides it make more real-life sense if your GK isn't able to take your freekicks, penalties, ect. What's he gonna do after scoring? Run 🏃 at the speed of flash  back to his goal?  Or maybe we could assign Mauro Junior to cover for him - he seems to have played everywhere but at CB and in goal. Although I don't think he'd be good in arial duels given his short frame. 😀

Mauro Junior's positional play (for PSV) so far this season. 👇

Screenshot_20210308-053313.png

👇This is the kind of Flash speed I was talking about. Although he's not a GK. I reckon he still needs to work on his overall speed. I guess it's back to pace training with the Horses, Gazzeels and Cheaters for Puhiri. 😀 😂

P.S. The screenshot further above is filtered from blue light because it's one of the few things that helps treat my sleep apnia. 

Edited by Milanista1
9 hours ago, T&T said:

What do you think the chances of Morata rising are? Thanks

Not for me.

5 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Looking for some long-term talent for my back four. Please adviser on how you would rank these 91-rated backs

Niklas Sule

Denis Zakaria

Wilfred Ndidi

Lucas Hernandez

Presnel Kimpembe

Cheers!

Kimpembe, Sule, Ndidi, Hernandez, Zakaria

SWIKI REPORT (08/03/21) 

2 pages this morning and I don’t know what the obsession with Chile is but SM seem to have revisited that country again along with some Slovakian teams.

Chile 🇨🇱 

CD Palestino - 2
Universidad de Chile - 8
Union Espanola - 7
Coquimbo Unido - 1

Slovakia 🇸🇰 

FC Nitra - 14
FC Petrzalka - 1

Thanks for reading guys

Cheers Kieran 😊