Rahul W's rating predictions

12 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

April 2019. I can't see it in my list for last year, so perhaps it did need a decent review. It's pretty frustrating that the MLS has disappeared again though. 

I’m pretty certain the MLS will be back this week, generally you can write off the weekends not a lot gets done. Feet up Friday becomes slothful Saturday/Sunday

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Hi I have Moriba from Barca B team (I read that he is on 1st team style wages!) Transfer markt has him at 4.5m so I am guessing future big name as he is only 18.

Not seen him play or talked about on here much though, so just wondering if I should use him to get leon bailey in (the manager who has baileyon t/list has put a 3m bid in for Moriba) that will allow me to sell aubamyang for zaniolo, Jorginho at chelski and cash to the max value of auba.

my other strikers are also pretty old as CGW ie tadic, dzeko, stindle  so he would be one for the future for me as would possibly zaniolo.

9 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Looking for some long-term talent for my back four. Please adviser on how you would rank these 91-rated backs

Niklas Sule

Denis Zakaria

Wilfred Ndidi

Lucas Hernandez

Presnel Kimpembe

Cheers!

Kimpembe, Sule, Ndidi, Hernandez, Zakaria

14 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi I have Moriba from Barca B team (I read that he is on 1st team style wages!) Transfer markt has him at 4.5m so I am guessing future big name as he is only 18.

Not seen him play or talked about on here much though, so just wondering if I should use him to get leon bailey in (the manager who has baileyon t/list has put a 3m bid in for Moriba) that will allow me to sell aubamyang for zaniolo, Jorginho at chelski and cash to the max value of auba.

my other strikers are also pretty old as CGW ie tadic, dzeko, stindle  so he would be one for the future for me as would possibly zaniolo.

I'd keep him, he is playing for Barca now. 

22 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

He scored a very nice goal for Barca at the weekend, I'd keep for the time being if you can

22 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Moriba is a certain keep for now! 

The only hesitation with Moriba should come next season IF there's a new manager and how that manager forms the midfield.

Leon is getting linked to Chelsea though I am not buying it since Pulisic can't get game time and CHO is being deployed as RWB. 

I would find another player to trade for Leon. 

On 5/3/2020 at 9:22 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Ilaix Moriba - Barcelona - 73

Just been added today

The new Pogba lets just hope he’s got a better attitude 😂

Buy now!!

25 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I mentioned almost a year to the day, 369 days ago when he first got added, it’s took a year but he’s developing nicely, Barcelona is a very exciting team with the talents currently.

Keep Moriba at all costs!!

23 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Dcl plus richarlison or Werner plus Kulusevski?

Also any chance of Muller getting a +1 at season end? The stats are crazy and he plays for Bayern 🔥👀

DCL plus Richarlison

22 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Mac Allister and Kudus or Smith-Rowe? 

Tight but Duo

21 hours ago, Nameless said:

Endo or Centonze to make me more money next review?

On the face of it Centonze but he will have to break the Squad Cap to do it.

Centonze has 2,412mins out of possible 2,520!

BUT, Endo has 2,160mins out of possible 2,160mins = 100%mins and is older & a less starting value and in Lge 2!

The Answer? The difference (Indeed if ANY) won't make u rich, sorry 🥺

20 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Illan Meslier to 88?

Not a chance, question is will he get 87 ?? Spreadsheet says 86 BUT might improve closer to review, but doubtful

Illan Meslier Gk Leeds U 12th 37.2% 1 86 37.2%

18 hours ago, Brian Smith said:

Corentin Tolisso for Vinicious Junior , good deal or not?

Tolisso 91 VJ 89 is the main factor 

17 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

Only upgrade your keeper if 

1- it will improve your average rating and you can’t improve another position  

2- when your current keeper is very old and declining. 

This post is SPOT ON!!

17 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Have the option to sign Alison for 16m and Courtois what do we think?

I'd stick with Allison as long as no more howlers from now

15 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Chances for Calabria 91?

Bit soon, No!

11 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Looking for some long-term talent for my back four. Please adviser on how you would rank these 91-rated backs

Niklas Sule

Denis Zakaria

Wilfred Ndidi

Lucas Hernandez

Presnel Kimpembe

Cheers!

Kimpembe Sule Ndidi Hernandez Zaka

19 hours ago, Brian Smith said:

Corentin Tolisso for Vinicious Junior , good deal or not?

Probably Tolisso 

40 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Rabiot and Ocampos or Oyarzabal

Duo for me, both 91 and I don’t see Oyarzabal breaking 93 at Sociedad I think he’s peaked if he stays there.

6 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Probably Tolisso 

Duo for me, both 91 and I don’t see Oyarzabal breaking 93 at Sociedad I think he’s peaked if he stays there.

Cheers I said to the other manager could do Ocampos and JWP instead which I think is fair given his squad

On 3/5/2021 at 7:18 PM, ombarcagunners said:

Do U23 best players spreadsheet please.

French-U23-Table1.png

Sorry with so many players, U might need Zoom to Read. 

As usual with spreadsheet please largely ignore Red Boxes as this is Stats based and higher rated players are reviewed by SM on mainly performances.

If there is sufficient interest in the above (French U23 Players) I will do this when I complete Updates of each of the 5 Big5 countries. In the middle of Germany atm.

Thanks, Cheers Socca 😀

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Keep Moriba.

59 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

On the face of it Centonze but he will have to break the Squad Cap to do it.

Centonze has 2,412mins out of possible 2,520!

BUT, Endo has 2,160mins out of possible 2,160mins = 100%mins and is older & a less starting value and in Lge 2!

The Answer? The difference (Indeed if ANY) won't make u rich, sorry 🥺

Thanks but Endo plays for Frankfurt so any change in your opinion?

On 3/3/2021 at 12:50 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, interesting offer received for my Strakosha. Henderson and £10m cash and Choudry of Leicester.

I have just got Bono in as Straks isnt Number 1 choice any more and Sevilla doing ok. Hendo not getting much game time and is showing concerns at his current club as he is behind Burki at his current gameworld team.

Hendos age and potential are great, but I would have to play him as he is young and gets concerned!

Worth doing?

Hey guys! What you think about Luis Alberto + Correa Angel = Muller? 

5 minutes ago, dutza90 said:

Knowing the context of the GW I’d say it’s a fair deal but bear in mind Alberto is 29 in a couple of months (and good luck P/E him then). They both are safe on 92 and 91. 

Looking at your squad though Alberto would replace Muller and Correa would maybe sneak in ahead of Jota and Bailey I’m not sure you really benefit massively. Depends if you want to bring in younger players?

So it’s fair if you want to lower the age of the squad. But I don’t think you need the depth.

57 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Youngsters from 2001, 2002 and 2003 (and more)

Lot of youngsters to look forward to it according to CIES Observatory 

You have pretty much covered every player on those lists in your thread 🤣

17 minutes ago, dutza90 said:

Going off what Ben C said about your squad I would go with Muller, even if Correa sneaks in ahead of Jota and Bailey I’m fairly confident Jota will be 91+ in the future at Liverpool, a team who will come back stronger next season.

Shortened the above list to see if it comes out any better:-

Crop-French-U231.png

It wasn't just shortening of it, bit more complicated than that but I finally somehow managed it. Not sure how but more readable now, took ages...

As usual with spreadsheet please largely ignore Red Boxes as this is Stats based and higher rated players are reviewed by SM on mainly performances.

If there is sufficient interest in the above (French U23 Players) I will do this when I complete Updates of each of the 5 Big5 countries. In the middle of Germany atm.

Onwards hopefully with another German Update/ Upload between 5 and 6pm

Thanks, Cheers Socca 😀

2 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Barella+Ginter for Ruben Dias?

Ruben Dias

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Thanks but Endo plays for Frankfurt so any change in your opinion?

Can't see an Endo at Frankfurt or Eintracht Frankfurt I used Wataru Endo of Stuttgart. Sorry if I'm confused? it's been a confusing hour or two with the Spreadsheet problem.

Bryan Soumare (22) is a very interesting player to follow in the summer, currently on loan at Sochaux in Ligue 2 from Dijon. I honestly believe he could and should be doing very good job for his parent club but Dijon decided to loan him out.

7A47249B-238E-440A-BBBB-60CCA51C4DD6.jpeg.63f9539a8323c9dc4cc798332b8af66e.jpeg

Had a great game over the weekend in the Coupe de France setting up this incredible assist against Lyon with a beautiful dribble and perfectly weighted ball.

Watch this space in the summer!!

SM rating - 78

Value - 700k