Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

He has to rise in the summer... HAS TOO!

Danilo is the 3rd best performing player at Juventus only behind Chiesa and Ronaldo according to Whoscored which is really impressive considering his position and stats, just goes to show what a solid player he’s been this season.

He also has the most minutes played out of any player at Juventus.

so would you do the deal? him and stindle for calhanglou. Could also offer either toloi or acerbi instead of him

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

European U23 team of the week courtesy of football talent scout:

🇹🇷 Altay Bayindir
🇵🇹 Diogo Dalot
🇮🇹 Alessandro Bastoni
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Tosin Adarabioyo
🇳🇱 Lutsharel Geertruida
🇳🇱 Joey Veerman
🇷🇺 Nail Umiarov
🇫🇷 Cristopher Nkunku
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Callum Hudson-Odoi
🇫🇷 Rayan Cherki
🇳🇴 Erling Haaland

Let me know if this is something of interest for managers who like to keep upto date with young talents. I can post these weekly so you guys can see which youngsters performed best over each match day/weekend.

Cheers Kieran 😊

I definitely like it as is.

Even better if you can add some Kieran knowledge to it. I would do no extra work but maybe just add a sentence to a player if you know what he has done to be included.

e.g. Haaland scored two goals, second one was excellent, check it out
 or something like that

18 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Hey everyone. Left back is a tricky position for me. Long term potential and max cap prediction for Alphonso Davies, Ferland Mendy and Theo Hernandez please. Ranj of possible. Thanks 

Pretty much agree with what Kieran and Socca have said.

13 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

Yep, but low rated keepers will get an 8/9 routinely when playing against a stronger team.  And my 92-95 keeper will let in 1 of 2 or worse...  I have Henderson and Emerson on different teams, guess who has the better average. 

A rhetorical question. I was about to answer it!

on keepers scoring.  I had SM start a poor keeper in the field.  He got an 3 and a goal, riddle me that.  

Answer = Possibly just SM's crazy (at times) unpredictable/ever so random game engine. Sometimes I don't think Einstein could make sense of it.

🤔 Did you win or lose the game and how much possention did your opponent have? 

Consider that the GK was playing out of position, hence he would get a lower rating than the others who are playing in their natural position due to the many mistakes he would have made during the game like: misplaced passes, not pressing enough, too many sideway passes ect.  

11 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Yea i seen that too . Where a GK is getting played on the field by SM in an unmanaged team (probably cause all other players are not match fit) , then receives a low rating but does score a goal . Seen this a few times happen actually .

It could be because he's not supposed to be playing in that position anyways. Maybe it's why they automatically become liable for a lower rating even if they score - it's crazy I know...😀 I can't really get my head round it either. 

10 hours ago, nivea said:

Please advise, nicolo barella or leroy sane?

I feel like its a tough choice. Because Sane has a slight chance at 93. Although Nicolo Barrela is younger and getting more game time, and could still improve further as a professional because he's still not at his peak age, unlike Leroy Sane. 

5 hours ago, MShahid said:

Have only 1 slot left in my squad ( as there is squad limit in the Gameworld ). Already bid done for truffert

Thought of going for Lucas gourna douath instead of truffert? No deal. ☺

4 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give Varane + Benzema for De Vrij + Bastoni? At a stretch. Yes I would. ng term defensors. 

Thanks!

Benzema is only going downhill soon enough. And it'll only be Varane that will be worth keeping. However with the deal you still get 2 stable defensors. 

If you want 2 stregthen the defence for the long-term then Bastoni isn't a Merda player you should be missing out on. 🙂

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

anyone else think Danillo at Juve was harshly downgraded to 89 at the last review? He was average last season I am tempted to sell him but feel he could regain his 90 and is very versatile? Ahaa. how likely do you think? He's having a better season (it's possible) It might depend on champ league progression? I agree

I was gonna offer him and stindle for calhanglou good choice? Ya'anglu. 😀

If Hakan "Çalhanoğlu" goes straight into your eleven and you will allocate him as your freekick taker then do the deal. ☺

P.S. I responded to your latter question further below. 

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

It is Calhanoglu right? 🤣

Nearly. It's Çalhanoğlu😀

50 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

so would you do the deal? him and stindle for calhanglou. Nope. Not now. 

Could also offer either toloi or acerbi instead of him

He's growing older than the other two defensors you have. 

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

anyone else think Danillo at Juve was harshly downgraded to 89 at the last review? I am tempted to sell him but feel he could regain his 90 and is very versatile? how likely do you think? It might depend on champ league progression?

I was gonna offer him and stindle for calhanglou good choice?

He could, but no guarantee

Get Hakan

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Will Strakosha retain his 90?

Is De Paula of Palmeiras still an interesting player to buy?

Yes for now

Not sure

Not been on since January for medical reasons. Anyway caught up with a few likes on posts that answered n stuff.

Firstly I am looking for a goalkeeper 22 or under that will rise before seasons end. 

Secondly also any wee risers I should try and grab in the short term as I have a missed whats been getting posted. I mean the obvious 75-85 risers. If anybody can take a min to update me.

Anyway hope you all been doing well. With thanks in advance for any feedback.

1 hour ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Not been on since January for medical reasons. Anyway caught up with a few likes on posts that answered n stuff.

Firstly I am looking for a goalkeeper 22 or under that will rise before seasons end. 

Secondly also any wee risers I should try and grab in the short term as I have a missed whats been getting posted. I mean the obvious 75-85 risers. If anybody can take a min to update me.

Meslier, Robert Sanchez, Vandevoordt,

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Update for German Bundasliga Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1303, 1307, 1309Prem , 1311P, 1316P  1318P, 1321P,  1323P, 1327Milan,  1355P 1361P 1365P 1368P 1370P 1371P 1376P  1378P 1380Germany  1384Ger(2)1389Ger 1394Italy 1396Prem 1398P  1405Pr 1406pr 1411pr 1414pr , 1419pr  1423Italy1425 Italy 1427 It, 1431 Italy, 1433Spain, 1435Spain, 1437Spain, 1439Spain,, 1441Spain, 1448 Prem, 1449 Prem 1452 Prem 1455 Prem1458 Prem, 1461 Prem 1464 Prem 1466 Prem 1469 Prem 1472 Prem  1475 Prem French 1519,  French 1521, French 1525, French 1528 French 1530 French 1537 French 1539 French 1541, French 1543 F 1545  Germany 1554 Germany 1557 Germany 1558 & 9, 1560!    Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predi-Sp-Sht-Germany-Hertha-Hoffe1.png

Alderate at Hertha is a new name to me, don't recall seeing his name mentioned on the Forum, but then again half the time my head is stuck to the spreadsheet nowadays. Also, Marco John came as a bit of a surprise too. 

Anyway, must rush to upload now. Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

I've mentioned Marco John a few times on Bundesliga thread and elsewhere to say he is one to watch and should be a decent riser.

9 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

European U23 team of the week courtesy of football talent scout:

🇹🇷 Altay Bayindir
🇵🇹 Diogo Dalot
🇮🇹 Alessandro Bastoni
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Tosin Adarabioyo
🇳🇱 Lutsharel Geertruida
🇳🇱 Joey Veerman
🇷🇺 Nail Umiarov
🇫🇷 Cristopher Nkunku
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Callum Hudson-Odoi
🇫🇷 Rayan Cherki
🇳🇴 Erling Haaland

Let me know if this is something of interest for managers who like to keep upto date with young talents. I can post these weekly so you guys can see which youngsters performed best over each match day/weekend.

Cheers Kieran 😊

A weekly post like this one would be great!

55 minutes ago, koplfc said:

Everyone get the Juventus - Porto game on NOW 😬

What a match! Well done Porto, with 10 men! Ronaldo in the wall for the free kick, turns his back and lifts his foot. Ball goes under his leg and into the net. What a fool!

2 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Gk Hugo souza...meslier,Trubin 

Others - Nuno Mendes,loic Bade,Musiala,moriba,truffert,tzolis,Smith-Rowe,gvardiol,Madiueke 

5 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

so would you do the deal? him and stindle for calhanglou. Could also offer either toloi or acerbi instead of him

I would go for Acerbi and Stindl for Hakan if you can.

4 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

I definitely like it as is.

Even better if you can add some Kieran knowledge to it. I would do no extra work but maybe just add a sentence to a player if you know what he has done to be included.

e.g. Haaland scored two goals, second one was excellent, check it out
 or something like that

I can give it a go mate, glad you like the idea though 😊

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Pretty much agree with what Kieran and Socca have said.

Answer = Possibly just SM's crazy (at times) unpredictable/ever so random game engine. Sometimes I don't think Einstein could make sense of it.

🤔 Did you win or lose the game and how much possention did your opponent have? 

Consider that the GK was playing out of position, hence he would get a lower rating than the others who are playing in their natural position due to the many mistakes he would have made during the game like: misplaced passes, not pressing enough, too many sideway passes ect.  

It could be because he's not supposed to be playing in that position anyways. Maybe it's why they automatically become liable for a lower rating even if they score - it's crazy I know...😀 I can't really get my head round it either. 

Benzema is only going downhill soon enough. And it'll only be Varane that will be worth keeping. However with the deal you still get 2 stable defensors. 

If you want 2 stregthen the defence for the long-term then Bastoni isn't a Merda player you should be missing out on. 🙂

If Hakan "Çalhanoğlu" goes straight into your eleven and you will allocate him as your freekick taker then do the deal. ☺

P.S. I responded to your latter question further below. 

He's growing older than the other two defensors you have. 

I haven’t got the fancy letters at my disposal on IPhone 😂

2 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Mateu Morey - 78 -> 82

A few Brazilians in Victor Kanu, Renato Kayzer and Hugo Souza considering he’s back in the first team picture.

Marco John - 76 -> 80

Luca Tuta - 78 -> 83

Pape Sarr - 76 -> 80

Luka Sucic - 75 -> 78

Iliax Moriba - 76 -> 80

Maxence Lacroix - 83 -> 86

Emile Smith-Rowe - 83 -> 85

Jamal Musiala - 82 -> 85

Daryl Dike - 78 -> 82

Adrien Truffert - 82 -> 85

A lot of these will be end of season reviewed.

Hugo Souza as mentioned above is a good shout for a goalkeeper, also Robert Sanchez should see a good rise and Anatoliy Trubin.

1 hour ago, koplfc said:

Everyone get the Juventus - Porto game on NOW 😬

Surely Porto is the team everyone wants in the next round 😂 no disrespect to Porto of course.

36 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

A weekly post like this one would be great!

What a match! Well done Porto, with 10 men! Ronaldo in the wall for the free kick, turns his back and lifts his foot. Ball goes under his leg and into the net. What a fool!

Cheers mate and I’ll try to add some information on the odd player like trickyDave said as well.

@TMCosta Where you at? Massive result for Porto tonight you must be pleased 😀

3 things that are guaranteed in life... death, taxes and Erling Haaland to score in the Champions League 😆

UCL record:

14 games - 20 goals. incredible!!!

EDIT: funny moment from tonight when all the Sevilla players chased Haaland after scoring the penalty

Edited by Kieran_S91

7 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Hello. I’m desperate for a rising striker in the next review. Anything from 78-87? 

Not sure which league is being reviewed next but some options below that should rise in the future.

Amine Gouiri - 83 -> 86

Armando Broja - 78 -> 80

Sasa Kalajdzic - 83 -> 85

Randall Kolo Muani - 82 -> 84

Timothy Weah - 82 -> 83/4

Renato Kayzer - 78 -> 82

Abel Ruiz - 80 -> 82

Pedro Neto - 87 -> 88

Fabio Silva - 80 -> 82

Ademola Lookman - 85 -> 86

Josh Maja - 85 -> 86

Josh Sargent - 85 -> 86

Myron Boadu - 85 -> 86

SWIKI REPORT (10/03/21)

16 pages today with no sign of which league is next, there’s been a lot of edits spoken about on discord recently so a lot of these edits could just be cosmetic, transfer related, position change or something else.

Anyway a few countries I’ve followed are listed below, a lot of teams/players reviewed from Peru and Hungary again.

USA 🇺🇸 

Inter Miami CF - 2
Atlanta United - 1
Columbus Crew - 1
Portland Timbers - 1

Slovakia 🇸🇰 

SKF Sered - 3
Zlate Moravce - 6
FK Senica - 1
Spartak Trnava - 1

Hungary 🇭🇺 

MTK Budapest - 1
Szeged 2011 - 1
Fehervar FC - 6
FK Panevezys - 1
Diosgyori VTK - 2
Puskas Akademia FC - 4
Budapest Honved - 3
Zalaegerszegi TE - 1
Gyori ETO - 1

Peru 🇵🇪 

Carlos A. Manucci - 7
Sport Boys - 4
Alianza Lima - 2
Ayacucho FC - 7
Deportivo Municipal - 17
Cultural Santa Rosa - 2
Universitario de Deportes - 1
Sport Huancayo - 1
Alianza Universidad - 6
Universidad Tecnica de Cajamarca - 2
Sporting Cristal - 1
Deportivo Binacional - 6

Have a great day guys and thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 3/8/2021 at 12:20 PM, Soccahappy said:

French-U23-Table1.png

Sorry with so many players, U might need Zoom to Read. 

As usual with spreadsheet please largely ignore Red Boxes as this is Stats based and higher rated players are reviewed by SM on mainly performances.

If there is sufficient interest in the above (French U23 Players) I will do this when I complete Updates of each of the 5 Big5 countries. In the middle of Germany atm.

Thanks, Cheers Socca 😀

This is amazing and massive help. Can it be done for the other leagues 😀