Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

9 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I would go for Acerbi and Stindl for Hakan if you can.

I can give it a go mate, glad you like the idea though ūüėä

I haven‚Äôt got the fancy letters at my disposal on IPhone ūüėā

Mateu Morey - 78 -> 82

A few Brazilians in Victor Kanu, Renato Kayzer and Hugo Souza considering he’s back in the first team picture.

Marco John - 76 -> 80

Luca Tuta - 78 -> 83

Pape Sarr - 76 -> 80

Luka Sucic - 75 -> 78

Iliax Moriba - 76 -> 80

Maxence Lacroix - 83 -> 86

Emile Smith-Rowe - 83 -> 85

Jamal Musiala - 82 -> 85

Daryl Dike - 78 -> 82

Adrien Truffert - 82 -> 85

A lot of these will be end of season reviewed.

Hugo Souza as mentioned above is a good shout for a goalkeeper, also Robert Sanchez should see a good rise and Anatoliy Trubin.

Surely Porto is the team everyone wants in the next round ūüėā no disrespect to Porto of course.

Cheers mate and I’ll try to add some information on the odd player like trickyDave said as well.

@TMCosta¬†Where you at? Massive result for Porto tonight you must be pleased ūüėÄ

Unbeliavable...still catching my breath. Stroke mode disconnecting :)

22 hours ago, jaybee said:

The first few new players that I've added to Soccer Wiki have now been added to the database.

Medina (Boca) - 73

He has been an ever present so far in their league campaign. I'd suggest he is worth picking up.

Di Cesare (Argentinos Juniors) -73

Pucheta (Argentinos Juniors) - 73

A further six players added today

Ramirez (Aldosivi) 70

Ambrogio (Argentinos Juniors) 70

Lagos (Atletico Tucaman) 70

Isa (Atletico Tucaman) 70

Ruiz (Atletico Tucaman) 73

Enrique (Banfield) 70

2 hours ago, Aslan said:

En-Nesyri or Alexander Isak? 

New rate of Vlahovic?

Thanks

Alexander Isak

+1 in the summer for Vlahovic.

2 hours ago, Azzurro said:

Any early predicts on Juve? 

I feel like there won't be many risers but any falls? Is Ronaldo at risk?

Mckennie, Demiral, Danilo all +1 and honestly, yes I think Ronaldo could drop again.

1 hour ago, JackNUFC99 said:

thoughts on belotti?  Will Alexis Sanchez and Eriksen go down next review?

I think all 3 will keep their ratings

12 hours ago, jaybee said:

I've mentioned Marco John a few times on Bundesliga thread and elsewhere to say he is one to watch and should be a decent riser.

Other than this thread, I spend so much time on the spreadsheet, I miss out on a lot of really good stuff, from yourself, Gyan, Thorgan and other contributors. Haven't much time at all available and Evenings & weekends are full of watching matches, mainly Premiership.

3 hours ago, Aslan said:

New rate of Vlahovic?

Thanks

It's incredibly close on the Season Stats between En-Nesyri 1424 minutes & 13G & A Isak 1478mins & 12G. So perhaps some one who has watched them play often will hold the key to this comparison & maybe that's not me becos I'd have to say ... either. 

Vlahovic should get another rise probably only a +1 after his +4 on 11 January Spreadsheet estimate:-

9.9% D Vlahovic Florentina14th 9.9% 1 87

2 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

This is amazing and massive help. Can it be done for the other leagues ūüėÄ

I intend & hope to do all 5 of the BIG5, but that is without taking on any other Leagues. I just need to concentrate on the BIG5 to do a good job of it. Possible odd player estimates from time to time from other Leagues but can't promise.

Another upload from Germany, usual time 5 - 6pm this afternoon!

11 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

A weekly post like this one would be great!

What a match! Well done Porto, with 10 men! Ronaldo in the wall for the free kick, turns his back and lifts his foot. Ball goes under his leg and into the net. What a fool!

Unfortunately for Portugal, FC Porto is the only Portuguese team that can compete with the best teams in Europe. 
Of corse to a Portuguese team win the Champions League nowadays is almost impossible. But it was almost impossible in 2004 to and FC Porto won.

This FC Porto team is not full of talent like others, like the team that won Europa League in 2011, but they give everything on the pitch, and they can beat any team in a good day. 
Beat a team as powerful as Juventus, playing more 1 hour with 10 players it absolutely brilliant.

And by the way the 87 of Sergio Oliveira is starting to be insulting! ūüėā

0CB0A0AC-135A-4C84-88FC-50C349F3FC96.jpeg

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

3 things that are guaranteed in life... death, taxes and Erling Haaland to score in the Champions League ūüėÜ

UCL record:

14 games - 20 goals. incredible!!!

EDIT: funny moment from tonight when all the Sevilla players chased Haaland after scoring the penalty

I really started to go off Haaland after this. He is incredibly arrogant, reminds me of Zlatan.

57 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Other than this thread, I spend so much time on the spreadsheet, I miss out on a lot of really good stuff, from yourself, Gyan, Thorgan and other contributors. Haven't much time at all available and Evenings & weekends are full of watching matches, mainly Premiership.

It's incredibly close on the Season Stats between En-Nesyri 1424 minutes & 13G & A Isak 1478mins & 12G. So perhaps some one who has watched them play often will hold the key to this comparison & maybe that's not me becos I'd have to say ... either. 

Vlahovic should get another rise probably only a +1 after his +4 on 11 January Spreadsheet estimate:-

9.9% D Vlahovic Florentina14th 9.9% 1 87

I intend & hope to do all 5 of the BIG5, but that is without taking on any other Leagues. I just need to concentrate on the BIG5 to do a good job of it. Possible odd player estimates from time to time from other Leagues but can't promise.

Another upload from Germany, usual time 5 - 6pm this afternoon!

Yeah, it's easy for things to get lost on here I think which is why having separate threads is good I think. I think I'm in minority with that though.

2 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

oyarzabal + zubimendi for lukaku?

I would go with Lukaku especially if you need a top class striker. I can see Romelu hitting 94 at the end of the season, for me Inter are going to win the league no distractions (European Football) so they can put all their eggs in one basket and go for the Domestic title. 

2 hours ago, Hunter878 said:

diangana keep or sell?

Sell to be honest, not getting the chances now Big Sam is at West Brom.

48 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I really started to go off Haaland after this. He is incredibly arrogant, reminds me of Zlatan.

His argument was because Bono cheated on the first penalty coming off the line but all goalkeepers did this before VAR.

@gyanthecatjust mentioned it but thought I would add this clip

2 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:
39 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

His argument was because Bono cheated on the first penalty coming off the line but all goalkeepers did this before VAR.

In his partial defence, Bono insulted him first, after the first penalty, which was cancelled and repeated.

16 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Not been on since January for medical reasons. Anyway caught up with a few likes on posts that answered n stuff.

Firstly I am looking for a goalkeeper 22 or under that will rise before seasons end. 

Secondly also any wee risers I should try and grab in the short term as I have a missed whats been getting posted. I mean the obvious 75-85 risers. If anybody can take a min to update me.

Anyway hope you all been doing well. With thanks in advance for any feedback.

Hope you are better now mate

12 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Hello. I’m desperate for a rising striker in the next review. Anything from 78-87? 

Think others have answered both you and SMH.

6 hours ago, Aslan said:

New rate of Vlahovic?

Thanks

Uhh Isak for me

+1

6 hours ago, Azzurro said:

Any early predicts on Juve? 

I feel like there won't be many risers but any falls? Is Ronaldo at risk?

Still a bit early

Ramsey, Sandro, Dybala all at risk. Ronaldo too, I'd say. 96 would be fine for him.

For those under 90, Buffon is at risk. McKennie should rise. Frabotta should rise again.

5 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall still worth picking up and holding on too?

Not sure

4 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

thoughts on belotti?  Will Alexis Sanchez and Eriksen go down next review?

Stay

I think they'll be fine, doing decent now

3 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

oyarzabal + zubimendi for lukaku?

Lukaku

3 hours ago, Hunter878 said:

diangana keep or sell?

Sell

1 hour ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

A league manager is denouncing / banning a manager from another team, 2 times in a row with 2 different accounts.

And SMFA expelled him both times, is there anything we can do? Or just how do you get banned from this manager who just annoys the league?

Not sure

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Tbh, I think Bono started it.

Anyways that whole 7 minute sequence is a huge joke. Lucky there are no fans.

2 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hope you are better now mate

Think others have answered both you and SMH.

Uhh Isak for me

+1

Still a bit early

Ramsey, Sandro, Dybala all at risk. Ronaldo too, I'd say. 96 would be fine for him.

For those under 90, Buffon is at risk. McKennie should rise. Frabotta should rise again.

Not sure

Stay

I think they'll be fine, doing decent now

Lukaku

Sell

Not sure

Tbh, I think Bono started it.

Anyways that whole 7 minute sequence is a huge joke. Lucky there are no fans.

Yeah Bono started it!

2 hours ago, Patron said:

Unfortunately for Portugal, FC Porto is the only Portuguese team that can compete with the best teams in Europe. 
Of corse to a Portuguese team win the Champions League nowadays is almost impossible. But it was almost impossible in 2004 to and FC Porto won.

This FC Porto team is not full of talent like others, like the team that won Europa League in 2011, but they give everything on the pitch, and they can beat any team in a good day. 
Beat a team as powerful as Juventus, playing more 1 hour with 10 players it absolutely brilliant.

And by the way the 87 of Sergio Oliveira is starting to be insulting! ūüėā

0CB0A0AC-135A-4C84-88FC-50C349F3FC96.jpeg

1987+17=2004+17=2021 ;)

13 minutes ago, Nameless said:

IS Tyresse Campbell of Stoke worth buying?

If Stoke do not get promoted what will his rating projection be? Also if Stoke gets promoted his projection please?

Not at this moment, did his cruciate ligament back in December and won’t be returning this season, zero percent chance of a rise.

Just now, SomeNextGuy said:

McTominay + 10 mil for Moussa Diaby? 

McTominay + cash

18 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Not been on since January for medical reasons. Anyway caught up with a few likes on posts that answered n stuff.

Firstly I am looking for a goalkeeper 22 or under that will rise before seasons end. 

Secondly also any wee risers I should try and grab in the short term as I have a missed whats been getting posted. I mean the obvious 75-85 risers. If anybody can take a min to update me.

Anyway hope you all been doing well. With thanks in advance for any feedback.

Welcome back amico! 

We are glad you are feeling better now. 

Under 22 GK's = Diogo Costa, Trubin, or Vandevoordt. Whoever you can afford to bring in/is available.

Should be certain (75-85) risers =¬†B. Gil, M. Lacroix, E.Smith Rowe, T. Lamptey, T. Almada, W. Saliba,¬†S. Kalazdjic, A. Gouri, M. Kudus, C. Gakpo, M. Boadu, J. Sargent, H. Elliot, G. Raspadori, M.Olise, M. Guehi, F. Truffert, T. Coulibaly, O. Kossounou, F. Pellestri, C. Richards and¬†Shoretire (maybe not¬†a riser yet but a MB). Not sure if many these will still be available. However if they are snap ūüźä em up.¬†

I didn't mention the very obvious names as I presume¬†they are¬†already at a managed club. ūüôā

14 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Hello. I’m desperate for a rising striker in the next review. Anything from 78-87? 

Hey Gaz,

Rising strikers rated 87 = Ollie Watkins, Kelechi Inhanchio, Anwar El Ghazi, C. Vinicius, P. Neto, D. Malen and B. Mayoral.

-87 rated strikers = Armine Gouri, C. Vinicius, S. Wamangituka and C. Adams and S. Kalazdjic.

I'm certain that the majority should receive a rise in their next review.