Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

12 minutes ago, Stuarty said:

Thanks mate. Thought as much!

On the concerns...how does it all work? I guess your main players expect lots of game time and the youngsters are content in the cameo role until they develop further?

im no expert but it depends on the context of your squad/ average rating. The top rated players will expect to play most games. Then players just below that first 11 in cup games/ subs etc. The younger players/ much lower rated don't expect anything!

generally, If you have players in the same position with similar ratings, just rotate them now and then.

i tend to loan them out on gameworlds with poor economy just as a penny pinching exercise.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Highly, future Turkish National team full back for sure, good article on him below...

https://breakingthelines.com/player-analysis/player-analysis-ridvan-yilmaz/

Grazie amico for sharing the article. 

Watched the whole game thought United were poor, Rashford was a big miss. Kessie ran the show for Milan and was the best player on the pitch, the tie is now setup nicely for the San Siro 😊 I agree.

We should really be going in 2-1 up. But then again we missed some very good chances, as did Manunited. I'm glad Harry Maguire had his usual good game. 😀

Oh and Kessie should of scored, not sure it was handball in my opinion 😂 

I agree the goal should have been allowed. Yet VAR was too blind to see it and ruled it as a hand ball...

The 3 stuges who made the call need to get down to speec 👓 savers, before their next game. 

2 hours ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys,

Still quite new to SM and trying to get a feel for it. Couple of quick questions...

Benvenuto Stuarty.

1. Is there much mileage to sending youth players out on loan? Like does it make a difference development wise? Nay. Or is development based on how they're playing irl? Pretty much.  Does it help stave off playing concerns? Nope. When a player reaches a certain rating he will necessary want some playing time. Signed a lot of youth (many recommendations from you guys - thanks!) so just want to make sure I get the best out them. 

2. I've played Nuno Mendes 3 times this season...he's been sent off twice and I end up losing. I have tackling set to Normal. Is there anything I can do?

Are you regulary playing hard tacking and pressing all over?

Is your formation/tactics quite defensive or very attacking?

Or is that just plain bad luck? It's possible

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Stuarty said:

On the concerns...how does it all work? I guess your main players expect lots of game time and the youngsters are content in the cameo role until they develop further?

The different sections in the article below👇 should answer your questions amico.

https://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=83

13 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

The different sections in the article below👇 should answer your questions amico.

https://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=83

Thank you Milanista, much appreciated my friend! I've been playing about with the tactics a lot but mostly normal tackling with pressing all over and attacking mentality. Mixed results to be honest. I'm West Brom and as it's so early in our gameworld I've just been trying to gradually better the squad with younger talent and building for the future whilst a lot of the other managers snap up the older players. Playing the long game! 😂

Hi mates! I need to raise as much cash as possible in one of my gameworlds, so I need to let go of some (or all) of these young players who might not become world-class champions. Would you keep or sell them? Thanks in advance! :)

Castrovilli
Salisu
Verschaeren
Ihattaren
Diatta
Kangin Lee
Kubo
Joe Willock
Matondo
Sardella
Weah
Marcos Paulo
Joao Pedro (Watford)
Davitashvili
Tahith Chong
Abel Ruiz
Pellegri
Tsitaishvili
Romario Baro
Diego Costa (São Paulo)
Fruchtl

5 hours ago, Stuarty said:

As the Expert-in-Residence regarding concerns, may I suggest an article written in the SM Help section?  It is incredibly valuable, and yet it is ignored by most

Click on the Question Mark "?", then "Club Management", and under the "Squads" section the document you want is "Player Concerns", which goes into detail on all the different way your players can feel resentful of your management style!

My favorite is "Lack of Games." Ignore it at your peril.

I hope this helps. If not, PM me

7 hours ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys,

Still quite new to SM and trying to get a feel for it. Couple of quick questions...

1. Is there much mileage to sending youth players out on loan? Like does it make a difference development wise? Or is development based on how they're playing irl? Does it help stave off playing concerns? Signed a lot of youth (many recommendations from you guys - thanks!) so just want to make sure I get the best out them.

2. I've played Nuno Mendes 3 times this season...he's been sent off twice and I end up losing. I have tackling set to Normal. Is there anything I can do? Or is that just plain bad luck?

Thanks in advance!

1) Makes no difference in their development, everything rating wise is down to how players perform IRL. Also unless players are 90 rating or above they shouldn’t develop concerns on loan.

2) You’re just very unlucky with that one 😂

1 hour ago, dgormand said:

Did they miss out giving Anton Walkes a rise in the Atlanta United review lol...hopefully gets done today..

Hopefully today, he was among the edits on soccerwiki 😊

6 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

What would you guys do ?

Screenshot_2021-03-11-21-43-58-889_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Keep Daka, sell Rondon lol

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates! I need to raise as much cash as possible in one of my gameworlds, so I need to let go of some (or all) of these young players who might not become world-class champions. Would you keep or sell them? Thanks in advance! :)

Castrovilli
Salisu
Verschaeren
Ihattaren
Diatta
Kangin Lee
Kubo
Joe Willock
Matondo
Sardella
Weah
Marcos Paulo
Joao Pedro (Watford)
Davitashvili
Tahith Chong
Abel Ruiz
Pellegri
Tsitaishvili
Romario Baro
Diego Costa (São Paulo)
Fruchtl

Keep Kubo, Ihattaren, Verschaeren, Salisu not sure they will all become ‘world class champions haha’ but definitely worth keeping.

On Salisu, I’ve been really impressed with him at Southampton since joining, hasn’t been playing much till recently but you can tell he’s a good defender.

SWIKI REPORT (12/03/21)

8 pages today with a lot of Peru and just 2 teams from the MLS including 22 edits for Portland Timbers and 1 for Seattle Sounders.

Report also includes teams from Slovenia, Slovakia and Hungary.

Peru 🇵🇪 

Sport Huancayo - 2
Alianza Atletico - 2
Sport Boys - 15
Atletico Grau - 3
Deportivo Municipal - 1
Deportes Melipilla - 1
Santos de Nasca - 1
CD FAS - 1
Alianza Lima - 1
Chavelines Juniors - 9
FBC Melgar - 7

Hungary 🇭🇺 

Szolnoki MAV FC - 1
Paksi SE - 2
Budaorsi SC - 1
Szeged 2011 - 1
BFC Siofok - 1

USA 🇺🇸 (MLS)

Portland Timbers - 22
Seattle Sounders - 1

Slovenia 🇸🇮 

NK Bravo - 1
NK Olimpija - 19

Slovakia 🇸🇰 

FC Nitra - 1
FK Pohronie - 2
FC Petrzalka - 1

Thanks for reading, have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

56 minutes ago, dgormand said:

Morgan Rogers

Rating: 67

Position: AM,F(RLC)

SM Value: 380k - TM Value: 1.3m

Club: Lincoln City (on loan from Manchester City)

Hi team, back again with a young talent that won’t break your bank, this time a real gem in my opinion. 

Man City brought Morgan Rogers to the club from West Brom 18 months ago, and deemed his development too great so decided to loan him to Lincoln City in League One. 

He has hit the ground running, 13 games, 5 goals. A lightening quick player, good with both feet and even has nice heading skills. Man City see Rogers as a real prospect and regardless of if Lincoln get promoted, Rogers will be playing in the championship next season. 

While expensive for a player rated 67, 380k is a snip as a rise is surely coming his way in the not too distant future. I’m not too great with predictions but I anticipate 67>75 which would make for a nice profit but I recommend holding onto this player for the long term 

A genuine “ Starboy” and maybe, just maybe the next best City Englishman.

1C874C50-3F25-4302-8043-3916E86AB2AD.jpeg

Spot on this mate, I agree I think he will probably get a loan move to a decent championship team next season.

Very good talent and I would love to see the likes of Tommy Doyle, Liam Delap and Cole Palmer also get first team experience out on loan. Lower leagues of the English game don’t get enough credit at times, it’s so competitive and in most cases at a good standard.

50 minutes ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Sell Locatelli and buy Kessie??

YES!

6 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Does Sabitzer get +1 to 93?

No, 93 is a step too far in my opinion.

On 11/4/2020 at 1:25 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Some cheap risers at Minnesota United who are currently 4th in the western conference (MLS)

Chase Gaspar - 67 -> 78 (36k) - Minutes played - 1754

Dayne St.Clair - 65 -> 75 (28k) - Minutes played - 990

Hassani Dotson - 70 -> 78 (80k) - Minutes played - 1439

36+28+80 = 144k value for all three players.

2 big risers today in Dayne St Clair +13 and Hassani Dotson +10

Also Moriba with a +2, honestly what is the point 😂

22 hours ago, jaybee said:

A further 13 players added today so good to see that new SoccerWiki is helping.

Some of them could be good pick ups as should potentially get decent rises once league is reviewed.

I'm tracking minutes played for players under 21 so keep an eye out for when I add spreadsheet

Vazquez (Boca)  70

Meza (Colon)  73 

Should get regular game time as Vigo has moved to River Plate. He is a right back

Farias (Colon) 76

Gozalvez (Colon) 67

Barraza (Cordoba) 67

Herrera (Defensa) 73

Larralde (Defensa) 78

Mamut (Gimnasia) 70

Miramon (Gimnasia) 70

Lopez (River Plate) 73

Currently on loan at Godoy Cruz

Abrego (Godoy Cruz) 73

Ramirez (Godoy Cruz) 70

Spina (Huracan) 70

Just the one new addition today

Costa (Independiente) 73

There should be more in upcoming days as I've attempted to add everyone who has had league minutes so far. There might be a few though who will be added later on.

16 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Theo Hernandez or Chilwell + Kabak? No dept needed

15 hours ago, John S said:

Kante vs Gundogan + Bellingham

Which side would you guys go for? (I am pretty stacked in midfield already)

15 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Maguire with the miss of the season 🤣

That post is one hell of a great defender, but a bit wooden going forward.... 

14 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Is Ivan Villar worth holding on to as a back-up GK and/or future riser? 

Just about

3 hours ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Sell Locatelli and buy Kessie??

I'd say yes

2 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Does Sabitzer get +1 to 93?

No, not likely

27 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

That post is one hell of a great defender, but a bit wooden going forward.... 

Haha brings a whole new meaning to woodwork 😊

19 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Florian LEJEUNE playing regularly but for a poor Spanish team. what will he be next review? stay or drop? thanks

Stay, took a step up from playing at Newcastle United 😂

He will be forever in my thoughts when he snatched 2 late goals at Goodison Park.

Jose Gimenez has returned to Athletic computer team and is avaliable today.

I do not have enough money and the only option i have really is OLMO or AOUAR + 8m cash on transfer.

Would this be worthwhile ?

I currently have Jesus Navas DR + DEST as backup. (OLMO & AOUAR are bench players)

Im torn on what to do!

7 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

As the Expert-in-Residence regarding concerns, may I suggest an article written in the SM Help section?  It is incredibly valuable, and yet it is ignored by most

Click on the Question Mark "?", then "Club Management", and under the "Squads" section the document you want is "Player Concerns", which goes into detail on all the different way your players can feel resentful of your management style!

My favorite is "Lack of Games." Ignore it at your peril.

I hope this helps. If not, PM me

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

1) Makes no difference in their development, everything rating wise is down to how players perform IRL. Also unless players are 90 rating or above they shouldn’t develop concerns on loan.

2) You’re just very unlucky with that one 😂

Thanks guys, appreciate the help!